Sex Work Gone Wrong

Story Info
Girl who does sex work gets humiliated in the park by men.
1.6k words
3.79
9.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would ever do this in my life for some extra money. That is to sell my body online for some money. Living alone and managing expenses has been tough on me as I never had to worry about money or anything else as I always had received help from my family who supported me with my food and education.

Moving away from home to a new city and joining a new course in a big university with thousands of new faces has been difficult for me. I joined my university based on a scholarship and an education loan which always reminds me that I need to get a job to support the lifestyle I want.

I have decided that I will become a cam girl or whatever it is called, to earn some extra cash. I was on a social app where I could talk to millions of users all around the world. I told a bunch of guys that I will be up for some sexting and sharing my nude pictures for some money. Some of them politely declined that they do not pay unless we are doing something in real life. Some of them asked me questions like what is my age and how big my boobs and ass are and if I have ever been fucked. Some of them offered me a price as cheap as 100 INR which I felt is very low for my body as I am a good-looking, young girl with big, perky boobs and a soft ass that bounces a lot.

After nearly two and a half hours of searching for a man to pay to see me naked online, I found somebody. He told me that he is interested to get to know me and wants to have something long-term. I was okay with the fact that he can pay me 1000-2000 INR along with gifts for every session.

We started talking to each other on-call by introducing ourselves and questions about our age, kinks, etc. He is 26 years old whereas I am 19 years old. He told me that his kinks are a bit extreme and can sometimes be intimidating for me. I wondered what are his kinks and asked him to tell me more.

He asked me if I am in the mood for something right now but it sounded more like an order which I could not refuse because I feel that I have a slutty side inside me who likes being used by all kinds of men.

He soon video called me and I picked it up. I was wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans which fit my ass perfectly. He told me that he doesn't like what I am wearing and would like me to dress more like a whore who likes to show off her assets.

I asked him to give me some suggestions on how to dress and he began telling me that I can wear clothes that show more skin like low-cut tops which show my cleavage or short dresses which barely cover my ass with thin material that would show the world the assets I am trying to cover.

I agreed with his advice and said that I will follow it. He said that I would make a good slut with the body I have and the way I agree without any hesitation. I felt nice that he called me a slut because deep down, I always wanted to feel like a slut, behave like a slut, dress up like a slut, and get fucked like a slut.

He now asked to start stripping and that he would like to see my slutty body. I started unbuttoning my shirt when he told me that I should open the windows of my room and let my neighbors watch me stripping. I was a bit reluctant to do that but he told me that he will pay me extra for it.

The windows of my room were now wide open but there was nobody outside the window which I told the man on the video call. He asked me to go onto the street and strip in public.

I have decided that I will go to the park which is five minutes away from my place. It was 1 in the afternoon and the sun was burning with heat. I took my phone with me and stayed on the call with him. He asked me to walk quicker or maybe run to the park which made my heavy breasts move here and there as I was not wearing a sports bra.

I soon reached the park and saw an old beggar sitting below a tree which I informed the man on the call waiting for some action. He gave me the idea that I can ask the beggar to shoot a video while I stripped. I told him that I would do that and disconnected the call.

I walked up to the beggar and he thought that I will give him some money which I did not because I had something better to offer. I did not say anything at first because I caught him staring at my beautiful face and body. I smiled at him and asked if he would like to see me naked. He could not believe his ears and agreed within no time but I told him that he has to shoot a video of me.

We went behind the tree and I taught him how to shoot a video and other stuff. I must say that he is a quick learner. He clicked the start button and I moved behind swinging my hips slowly.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off seductively. I quickly reached down to panties soaked in wetness and took them off to show my clean, shaven pussy to this beggar standing in front of me with an erect penis. I reached the hooks of my bra and pulled them off in no time. Now, I am standing completely naked in a park, in front of a man who begs for a living.

I covered my pussy and boobs with my hands because I could feel the lust in the eyes of the beggar for my voluptuous body. The beggar stopped shooting the video and asked me if he could my breasts once. I asked him to make it quick and he began by keeping his dirty, smelling hands on my breasts and began fondling them.

I asked him to let me go but he didn't listen to me as he kept exploring my body with his hands. He kept spanking my ass by telling me that it is a lucky day for him as he had never been with somebody who is as attractive as me.

This is when three men who are in their 40s entered the park and caught me and the beggar doing stuff. It turned them on and they began touching their dicks. One of them took his phone and clicked pictures of me. Now, he tried blackmailing me that the pictures would be out on the internet if I do not listen to them. I requested him not to do that.

The three men drove the beggar away by hitting him and then they began pulling my boobs, spanking my ass, and rubbing my clit. I requested the man who had the pictures to delete them and in return, I will sleep with them tonight. He deleted the pictures and I tried to walk away naked when they pulled me back with their strong hands. They told me that I made a mistake trying to walk away and punched my breasts hard which made me scream. Another guy picked up some stones from the park and began throwing them at my nude body as a form of punishment.

Some of the stones hit my vagina and collar bones which made me cry. This is when another guy shoved his dick inside my mouth and asked me to suck him nice and good. I began sucking his dick with all the energy I have left inside me. He told me that I am a ''busty cock-sucker''. While I was sucking his cock, the other two men rubbed their dicks and became ready to get their cocks sucked.

I sucked the dicks of all three men, one after the other which made them completely satisfied. All three of them released their load on my face and neck which I licked some of it. After giving them blowjobs, they threw some coins at my face and asked me to pick them up.

I picked up the coins and saw that they were just one rupee coins which I did not like. The men told me that this is my worth and laughed at me. I got dressed in my sand-covered clothes and they kept calling me names like cock-sucker, slut, big boobs whore, etc...

After I dressed up, they offered to drop me off at my place which I refused. They told me that they wants to keep doing this to me again and again. They made me believe this by giving me 3K rupees for whatever they did to me today and then I had allowed them to drop me off at my place.

I promised them I will let them fuck me like a whore, if they allow me to go to my place safely. We walked to my place and they kept touching my ass and boobs on the road too which made me feel like a prostitute. They left after I reached my home telling me that they will be here, tonight.

I called up the man who is responsible for all of this and told him everything that happened. He enjoyed listening to all of this and sent me a good amount of money. He asked me to shoot videos tonight that he would like a watch. I agreed and felt excited and looked forward to all the nasty things, the three men would do to me.