Sexual Renaissance Ch. 01

Story Info
Empty nesters get jiggy online.
3k words
4.25
36.8k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our two kids reached late teens and started spending more and more weekends away from our London home, Jane and I rediscovered sex. Not that we had lost track of it altogether - we had always been a fairly 'up for it' couple. But you know how it is...

Still, we started going out again – pubs, movies, a meal now and then, or we'd just get some wine in and relax. And whenever we knew the house would be empty on a Friday or Saturday night, we both knew what was on the agenda.

After twenty years there wasn't much we hadn't tried sexually as a couple – and enjoyed. Jane loved to give and receive oral as much as I did. She liked her lingerie too, specially stockings and thongs – she'd wear them when we went out and then keep them on later. There was a pretty comprehensive collection of toys hidden at the back of a wardrobe that started to come out more and more, a black wash-bag filled with half a dozen vibrators and dildos we'd acquired over the years. And we'd been having occasional anal for years too - something Jane had a particularly evident taste for.

She would always let me know when she was in the mood to have her 'bad place' played with. If I was down on her she'd shift around till her ass was on my tongue and then squeal with pleasure as I squeezed it in. Or she'd reach for the toys and come back with one of the slimmer vibes we'd bought for the very purpose, whispering; "I want this one tonight..." And with the house kid-free we got back to talking in bed too... stories of past lovers and experiences, the fantasies we'd both harboured and shared over the years that now managed to get us hornier than ever.

It seemed there were plenty of things we both still dreamed of doing. I'd always known how much Jane wanted to play with another woman – she enjoyed her own taste so much on my fingers or face and she'd told me she often thought about trying more. As for me, the idea of bringing just about anyone into our bed had been a huge turn-on for many years – women, another guy or a couple, whatever. I guess that's a pretty typical guy thing though, judging by most of the porn I read.

So about six months ago, the kids went off to music festivals leaving us home alone for three nights straight and we both knew what that meant. We got up on a Saturday morning with detailed plans for a day in the West End. A little clothes shopping first, including a lingerie department, followed by an hour or two in Soho where we'd become a lot less cautious about ducking into sex shops. We were in the market for new toys and anything else that took our fancy. Finally a nice bottle of wine with supper and maybe a couple more to take home.

We got back about ten loaded with bags and Jane slumped full length onto the sofa, a glass of wine in her hand. She propped her head on a hand and curled up her legs, smoothing her skirt over her ass and staring across at me with a lazy 'guess how I'm feeling' grin. She looked amazing for a woman of 44... she'd lost a lot of weight recently and was wearing tighter, clingier clothes than ever, as plenty of guys had noticed during the day. The leather skirt she had on now had ridden up over her legs to show just a tiny strip of pale thigh above black stocking tops, and in the low-cut silk top her breasts nestled together invitingly. She looked like the ultimate 'MILF'. "Don't move." I said, dashing upstairs for my camera.

When I got back she had moved, but only to increase the amount of leg on view. I took a couple of shots as she drew on a cigarette and showed her the results. We'd never actually taken 'sexy' pics of each other – not once in 20 years. Jane stared at the two shots and zoomed in.

"Wow. I actually look... well, pretty good!" She was genuinely surprised and looked up at me quizzically. "Shall we take some more?"

Well, you know how it goes. She ended up stripping slowly with me snapping away till all she had on was her black suspender belt, stockings and thong. Which was when we grabbed another bottle and headed for bed. With the camera.

It was a long session, even by our standards. By three in the morning she had come four times, twice on my tongue, once on my cock and again as I eased a brand new vibrator into her ass while sucking hard on her clit. I took dozens of photos – close-ups of her sucking my cock and then deep-throating a new jelly dildo that she'd just pulled, shining and wet, from her pussy. I caught shots of her face in orgasm and her pussy dripping with cum. Plus a whole series of her from behind as she knelt on all fours and played with herself, ending with the 9" jelly all the way in. She stared at the latest photos each time with growing excitement and delighted by how good she looked. As I told her, the shots were as good or better than any you'd see on amateur Internet sites. That wasn't really her thing, but she knew I visited them now and then.

"Really?" she asked. "I can't believe that..."

"OK, I'll prove it." I was back with the laptop in seconds and stretched out next to her, pulling up a favourite site. Jane stared intently as I clicked through a series of 'mature' posters – some of the women I knew she would compare herself to.

I showed her their profiles, their self-descriptions, their sexual preferences, the comments people had left. As I clicked onwards she suddenly stopped me;

"Fuck... what's that one?" It was a 'tribute' pic – someone had printed off a shot of a curvy mature brunette, peeking over her shoulder as the photographer snapped her ample ass and pussy from behind. Hovering above the print was a smooth, fat cock gripped tightly in a brown, hairy hand. The print itself was virtually obscured by a massive, pearly splatter of cum, pooling thickly right on the brunette's asshole.

"Oh my God."

"What? Pretty gross yeah?"

"Yes... Well, no... It's just... fuck that's a lot of cum..."

"There's hundreds of those. They're supposed to be flattering - and I guess it is when you think about it. I mean these guys have plenty of pics to choose from."

She now took over with the trackpad, exploring the whole site, amazed by the variety, the quality of some of the pics, the filthy comments and requests, the number of people who showed their faces. She kept going back to one poster – a middle-aged couple from the States whose posts included several sessions with a second guy, all shot in various hotel rooms with a couple of videos too.

"Wow... wonder how her husband keeps the camera still!"

She zoomed in on one shot, where the woman – a little large perhaps but very attractive - was gripping a massive, black cock as she sucked at it, her fingers barely meeting around its girth and her wedding/engagement rings clearly on show. In the next shot his come was flowing out of her mouth, down the shaft and over the rings. Jane was squirming now, softly mumbling the occasional 'wow' or 'fuck' or 'look at that...'.

One of the videos showed the woman straddling the same black guy, riding up and down enthusiastically on his horse-like cock. The camera suddenly became still, presumably as the photographer put it on a tripod, and then he appeared – an overweight, balding white guy about fifty, climbing onto the bed behind his wife and inching forward till his stiff, stubby cock was pushing against her asshole. She yelped softly as he pushed straight into her, then lowered her head to snake a pink tongue into her black lover's mouth. Jane's eyes were shining.

"You should send her a message..." I offered. "Tell them how much you like their posts."

"What? You can do that?"

"Sure you can – where do you think all the comments come from? You put your pics up there and see what people think of them..."

"Oh my God..."

She went quiet for a minute and I had a good idea what she was thinking. And it seemed like a good idea at the time, so I leaned close to her ear and whispered;

"Maybe we should put our pics up there... see what people think of you..."

Silence. She froze for a full thirty seconds. Damn it, I'd gone too far and ruined the moment. Then she looked round at me with a curious gleam in her eye.

"No faces though, OK? Absolutely not – and nothing showing the house or anything."

Twenty minutes later, my finger hovering over the 'upload' button, I said "OK, this is it – one click and you're a porn star. You sure now?"

Her reply was to grin mischievously and click the button herself. A message came back almost immediately saying the ten pics we'd uploaded would appear within a few hours and she was visibly disappointed. But not for long. I poured some more wine and got right back to making her come a fifth time – which judging by how wet her pussy was, wasn't going to take too long.

Funnily enough, she wanted to straddle me and I lay there watching her writhe, head back, her hands squeezing her tits and pinching the nipples hard. And when I brought a dildo to her ass – one of the bigger ones – she simply reached for the lube, smearing it quickly and thickly onto her ass then used her own fingers to ease its large head past the tight ring of her anus. As I began to thrust into her she took the dildo herself and by the time she came she was ramming its full length in and out of her ass and making strange, deep, guttural noises. She collapsed next to me, the dildo still inside her, and passed out.

Next morning she was keen to visit the website, but I said we should wait till the evening. That way all the time zones would have had a chance to see her and there'd be more comments. I was desperate to look too of course, but in the end we held off and the anticipation was an erotic experience in itself. We took to bed early that night with the laptop propped up on a pillow. I logged on. We hadn't filled in any of the profile sections yet so there was nothing but Jane's photos on there. But there were already 37 messages!

The first was disappointing – a poster with no pics to show and a message that read "I want fuck me baetifull womens have biggest cock." Jane giggled and clicked on... more of the same. Then we found one from a UK guy – said he was called Duncan and was 33. And there was a pic attached of him standing naked and beaming in front of his PC, his very decent cock standing straight up as Jane's round ass filled his monitor. She was astonished but delighted.

"Fuck! That's me! He's got me on his screen. The dirty young bastard!!"

She quickly moved to his posts to find pics of him fucking a variety of women – young, older, in groups, with couples... a very busy guy. His profile explained how he was divorced and having plenty of fun chatting, swapping pics and meeting new people through the site. His personal message said;

'Hi Jane and welcome to the site! Love your pics and that arse is gorgeous. Maybe we could chat sometime – your profile's a bit empty and I want to know more about you!'

"See?" I said to her as she clicked on the next message. "You got some young guy hard just by showing your ass to him... aren't you going to reply?"

"And say what?"

"I dunno... Tell him about what you like... what you fantasise about."

"Such as...?"

"Well judging by last night, it's getting shagged silly by two cocks... DP they call it – double penetration."

"Haha... that's just a fantasy though."

"Exactly. Doesn't matter if it turns you – and him – on. Go on, I dare you... look, he's online right now."

She went back to Duncan's message and thought for a minute before starting to type:

'Hi Duncan - thank you for your comments. Glad you like what you see. I'm a bit new to all this so I don't know what to tell you. I'm 44 and married – my husband took the pics and I really enjoyed it. Love the site – so sexy to see so many naughty people up there! We just want to have a bit of fun I guess. Maybe we'll post some more soon. Love, Jane.'

She was still re-reading it when I hit 'send'. She blushed and cussed me, but I knew how excited she was. She was lying on her tummy with her chin propped up on one hand. I couldn't see where the other hand was. A few minutes ticked by as we looked at the other messages – a few looked promising but most were nonsense. I refreshed the page again and there was a reply from Duncan with another photo. This time he was facing his screen with another shot of Jane displayed. He was holding his stiff cock and pointing it right at her pussy. We read his message:

'Hi there Jane. Damn you look good for 44 – just love older ladies! Sure would like to help your husband out one of these days... I was just stroking my cock looking at your pics and thought you might like to see. Please tell me you have more – or maybe you could take one specially for me? D x'

I was right – her other hand was busy as she read the message. She was wearing a short negligee and I slowly lifted its hem to reveal her big, round ass, bending down to kiss the base of her spine.

"Well you can't disappoint him now hun... better choose a pic for him..."

"No way – all the others show my face – and he's British for god's sake. Might live round the corner for all we know. What if I bumped into him in Sainsbury's?!"

"OK. So we'll have to take a new one then... anyway, we can blur your face out before we send it if you must. Now what are you going to show him, hmmm?"

We messaged him back to say it might take a while, then decided to follow his lead and have one of his photos on our screen. Jane said I should choose it and I settled on one showing him sprawled on a sofa, legs spread wide as a girl rode him, her back to the camera and his thick cock balls deep in her arse. Jane smiled to herself and shrugged, then stretched out on her side, next to the laptop. She looked up at me as I set the camera.

"I suppose strictly speaking I should be touching myself too. What do you think?"

"Absolutely. And since he was hard, I guess you should be... wet. At least."

She slid a hand between her thighs and lifted one knee till I could see her lips, already pink and puffy. Three fingers slipped straight into her and I took a couple of shots close up. Then I asked her to get on hands and knees so her face would be hidden and while she turned round I grabbed the toy bag from beside the bed, whipping out the new vibrator. As she knelt, her back arched and her face in the pillow, I brought it to her pussy and switched it on. She gasped as I slid it straight into her, then grabbed it from me and began to work it hard while I took a dozen or so pics. She was furious when I took it out, just as she was hitting her stride, but I reminded her we had someone waiting for us.

I chose one of the last shots where Jane had lifted her head. You could see her thick, brown hair clearly and just about make out some of her profile. She agreed it didn't show too much and we uploaded it immediately. Duncan was impressed.

Jane and Duncan started to swap messages rapidly. She learned that he was a sales director for some construction firm, lived in Kent and had a thing for older women. He learned that Jane was a nurse, lived in South London and had a thing for porno photo sessions. Well, she had now. As they swapped messages I went downstairs to open some wine and got held up by a phone call from a colleague. Then a neighbour called round to borrow some tools I had out back. By the time I got back to Jane an hour had passed and she was putting the laptop away and straightening the bed.

She looked up and smiled nervously. I sat down, curious to know how her chat ended.

"Ummm..." she tried. "Yeah, it was good – great fun actually!"

"Cool. So how did you end it?"

"I don't know really... it was weird... he's quite a persuasive kind of guy, y'know?"

"OK. So what then? What did he persuade you to do? More photos?"

"No... no, he actually tried persuading me to meet up with him at a hotel. Weekend after next – the Hilton in Shepherd's Bush for Chissake. He said it'd be best if you came too... honestly, what a nerve."

"So what did you say?"

"I said we'd think about it - just to keep him interested, y'know?"

Thing is, Jane had no idea just how interested I already was.