Sexually Transmitted Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, so, that was just how she ended up in a corner of a meeting room with a half-desk that exposed everything beneath the smooth wood to the view of anyone that cared to look over at her. It was most certainly not designed for ladies and it was so small that anyone wearing a skirt would have been showing off far more than they intended to at work. Jael couldn't even cross her legs for some measure of privacy due to her dual gender and flushed heavily as she scribbled away, not really sure what on earth she was writing down as the meeting that she had chomped at the bit for ran on and on, not seeming very interesting in the slightest. But she had to work her way through it somehow and sweat trickled coldly down the back of her neck, dehydrating her even further, as she fought and fought not to gyrate her hips.

That, of course, did not stop her orgasms from coming, one after the other. Without direct stimulation from her mouth and hind paws, they were slowly but they were still very much there, balls aching and pussy drooling with what had to be close to breeding lust, a sense of madness. Her juices soaked through her trousers and stained the chair she was sitting on as she tried to appear as calmly nonchalant as possible, eyes and noses of those attending the meeting twitching in her direction, one by one.

To say that Jael was glad to escape, hanging back so that she could whimper and waddle, cock remaining hard, she at last conceded defeat. No, it was too much: off to the clinic she had to go or, hell, even the emergency room! No amount of embarrassment was worth continuing the work day.

And yet she may have made good her escape too if he had not been there, the otter who had played a starring role in her fantasies stepping forward to greet her. Maybe that would have been it if not for the infection but she lunged for him with a hiss and a growl that could have been construed as flirty but was truly feral in nature, spinning him around and into a supply closet as their lips clumsily collided, tongues tangling.

Although surprised, he returned every bit of her lust with his own, taking control and groaning into her mouth as he undid her trousers, as fervent as her in the urgency of his rapidly rising need. And Jael couldn't get her head around what was happening, where his paws where going, the shudder that went through him as his paw found a cock above her pussy, exploring her body and then deepening the kiss into a hard, desperate embrace a moment later.

He knew... Jael panted for breath. But what did that mean for her? And the STD! She couldn't pass that on to him!

"Connor..."

He took her closer into his arms, bearing her back against the racking, jostling boxes of paperwork and neither of them giving a damn. Jael's head swam pleasantly, hormones bouncing off the walls. Oh, yes, yes, yes, oh yes -- this was what she'd needed all along! Just him, a cock, a willing partner, someone to stoke the fire of her need... But, no, she had wanted him, wait, still wanted him, but it was the STD in her system, that thing that made everything seem hotter and more alluring than it was! Wrenching herself back with a gasp, Jael stared at him wide-eyed, trembling and frozen in place. They shouldn't be doing it in a store room!

She shouldn't have done it in the bathroom either but, well, that had happened, that little voice in the back of her mind said. But she was stronger than that, she told herself by way of reply, paws on his chest as she tried to put some distance between them but Connor closed the gap with a groan the instant she put it there.

"Connor, I can't..." She groaned as he kissed her neck, paw on her cock, pumping luxuriously as if he had all the time in the world. "I... You..."

His paw squeezed her shaft, knowing what she was and still not letting up, hot breath on her jawline, her lips...

"Jael, it doesn't matter to me, seriously..."

"No!"

She pushed him away then, taking a forceful step back even as orgasm claimed her, shooting her load all over the stockroom floor. Connor stared at her wide-eyed but there was still an explanation to come as she held up her paws, the palms of the prosthetics quivering.

"No... I have..." Her cheeks burned. "An STD. The kind..."

And then comprehension dawned on him and she didn't have to say any more, the male otter's face falling in an instant.

"Oh... But... It's okay though, isn't it? You're okay? I thought we had a thing going, I was going to ask you out for coffee."

Chuckling breathlessly even as her lips parted in orgasm yet again, pussy clenching down on an imaginary cock, she could not resist. He knew and yet he still lifted her up against the wall, trousers down and cock seeking out her pussy. Her balls pushed out of the way as he sank home and she screamed out her climax without thinking of the repercussions, the tension in her loins growing and growing until something snapped inside her! Her cock went limp instantly and she moaned, although the pleasure and the need to cum was still there, only...no release. He pressed closer, hammering into her, and didn't even notice that the STD had pushed her so far, cock unable to ferry the onslaught of semen out anymore, leaving her more denied and needy than ever without any way to truly take any kind of edge off.

But that did not stop either of them from humping and moaning, the otteress in question hissing through her teeth as she begged for more, spitting out every dirty word and curse she had in her extensive arsenal until he could not help too but fill her with cum, a heavy load ploughing into her sloppy, messy cunny. He would understand why she pulled away but tried to stay her anyway, Jael struggling into her clothes with only a little assistance and a crazed laugh that echoed strangely off the walls in the enclosed, narrow space. Only a little shame-faced, he stuffed his cock back into his boxers and grinned, taking a chance with a cheeky peck on the cheek that made her heart flutter in all the right ways and her loins tighten in all the wrong ways.

Sucking in a deep breath, Jael groaned in the back of her throat, willing her breath to steady, her heart to stop pounding so vehemently. No wonder the infection spread quickly...

She had to get to the clinic before she found herself jumping his bones all over again.

*

Lying in bed later that night with at least the edge taken off her need, Jael's embarrassment was, at last, slowly simmering down with the quick injection they had given her. She'd been too far gone to really recount what the drug of choice to halt the infection in its tracks had been, although that was probably a good thing, considering just how dismissive the nurse had been. But no amount of tongue-clucking and disapproving glares was going to stop her from getting what she needed and it was with a distinct sense of relief -- and very sore genitalia -- that she closed the door of her own home behind her, never wanting to masturbate ever again.

And yet there was still one part of the equation left unaccounted for and he popped up on her phone at that very moment, a smiling face cutting through the noise and clamour that had made up her lustful day. Against herself, Jael smiled and opened the text message, eyebrows shooting straight up.

Well, a dick-pic was hardly unexpected or unwelcome but the state of his throbbing cock, veins pulsing out, and his overly large, swollen and obviously tender balls was something else entirely and, despite being the cause, Jael could not help but wince in sympathy. A text claimed dominance and she scrolled down to read it, clapping a paw over her mouth as a little giggle burst free, glad, at the very least, that he could not hear it.

Connor: Damn it! I'm going to get payback for this! x.x

Jael: Congrats! You're now patient zero!

Connor: That's not how it works, dumbass.

Jael: Something sure as hell worked for me...

Cruder things followed as she promised to help him with his need when he was 'better' (meaning not contagious!) and even helped him relieve a little of the pressure over the phone, even though it was only her voice and his paw that had to work together to an explosive end. Many ends, in fact. When Jael fell asleep at last with a smile on her whiskered muzzle, Connor was still very much going at it long into the night, stubbornly waiting until the clinic opened the next morning.

Perhaps she had finally found an otter who was simply as stubborn as her when it came to holding out!

12