SEXXX Ep. 03

Story Info
Pro-style women's wrestling with a sexy twist!
8.1k words
4.22
5.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME BACK TO SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT XXX!! I am your host, Murray Alders, joined once again by the ineffable Lance Hardstyle!"

Lance swaggers up beside Murray in the announcers' booth, stroking his thick beard. He's wearing a plush, furry vest and oversized sunglasses. "You watch your mouth, Alders!" he growls flexing his muscular arms. "I'm incredibly F-able! Wahahaha!"

"Oh brother," The white-haired announcer groans, rolling his eyes. "Can you take anything seriously?"

"Normally no, but I tell ya," Lance replies. "I'm taking tonight very seriously! We got two huge matchups on the way!"

"Without question!" Alders agrees. "Tonight's episode features the semi-finals of the SEXXX Championship tournament! Two of our amazing competitors will punch their tickets straight through to the finals! Up first, we'll see the Canadian Saint Alexa Flodd, as she takes on Brittany Love."

"That's right, Mur-man, the girl-next-door jumps in the water with the great white shark from the great white north," Lance shakes his head. "I'm not sure this match won't look more like the first five minutes of Jaws!"

"If last episode taught us anything, Lance," Alders says. "It's that none of these lovely competitors can be dismissed until that final bell sounds!"

"Love did steal one over Trent and Misty last time," Lance replies. "Maybe she's got a plan to outsmart the saint tonight!"

"Well I know, and I think the fans all know that's not exactly what happened when Brittany Love faced Misty Smoulders," Alders balks. "But that's an argument for another day, as we've got semi-finals action coming up right now! Let's go to the ring!"

In the arena, ring-announcer Jerry Mandela is already in the ring with his microphone. "Our opening contest is scheduled for one fall and is a semi-final match in the SEXXX Championship tournament!"

The glam-metal chords of a Motley Crue song start to play and the audience rumbles with excitement. A slender girl bounces out to the top of the ramp with an energetic smile, banging her cute brunette bob to the music. Her lean, subtle figure is clad in a teal and black two-piece, with spandex trunks wrapped around her narrow hips and a matching halter clinging to the perky curves of her petite breasts. Her arms are adorned with teal fishnet sleeves. Her long, sleek legs a bare, extending down to plain black wrestling boots.

"Our first competitor," the announcer shouts. "With the measurements 28B-24-26, she is Brittany Love!"

The pretty brunette bounds down the ramp as the crowd sings along to her entrance music. She reaches the ring and just as she's about to lead the sing-along through the chorus...the music is cut off by the dulcet riff of an electric guitar playing O Canada. The fans boo in disappointment and continue to boo as the next competitor appears.

She's a beast of a woman, with cropped blond hair, spiked up over a scowling face. Carried on a pair of thick legs, her barrel shaped figure supports two massive, powerful arms. She's wearing a red and white leotard, sporting the classic maple leaf design, with bright red boots to match.

"And her opponent," Jerry goes on. "With measurements 48E-50-48, she calls herself the Canadian Saint, this is Alexa Flood!"

As she marches to the ring, completely ignoring the derisive crowd, her cold glare fixes on Brittany.

Once both wrestlers are in the ring, the ref signals for the bell to start the match: DING DING!!

Brittany immediately charges the larger woman, hitting her with a stiff forearm strike! Alexa recoils in surprise, allowing the brunette to clock her a second time. She shoves the slender girl away with enough strength to knock her down. Only a little surprised by the power, Brittany rolls right to her feet and rushes back in!

This time the spunky brunette launches a flurry of punches! Alexa lifts one meaty arm to absorb the blows, leaving her midsection open. Brittany stomps a boot into her opponent's ample belly driving the Canadian back into a corner. Before the large woman can recover, Brittany bounces off the ropes, building momentum as she charges across the ring and plants a flying boot right on cheek of the Canadian Saint!

Alexa staggers out of the corner, holding her face. Brittany can hardly believe she's still on her feet but doesn't let up. She rushes in, kicking at the back of the big woman's leg. When Alexa turns away to protect that leg, the brunette lights her up with another forearm strike! Driven back on her heels but still standing, Alexa stumbles into the next corner.

Pushing the pace to keep her advantage, Brittany charges in for another big boot to the face! Taking the full brunt once more, the Canadian lurches out of the corner while Brittany jumps up to the second rope. Knowing she needs to get the big woman off her feet, the brunette dives off the rope in a cross-body-block hoping to use all her meager bodyweight to do just that!

Instead, Alexa catches the slender girl with ease. Brittany barely has time to register that she's in trouble, before the powerful Canadian hoists and slams her onto the mat! All the air explodes from Brittany's lungs as her lithe body crashes down, instantly dazing the girl.

Alders: "Love underestimated Flood's strength on that one, Lance! Bad landing for the girl-next-girl!"

Lance: "I think it may be feeding time up north!"

"Not bad, not bad," Alexa groans, standing over the brunette. "Unfortunately for your skinny ass, sometimes it is the size of the dog in the fight that matters!"

Before Brittany can regain her bearings, the big woman lifts a shiny red boot and stomps down on her slender midsection! Gasping for breath, the brunette rolls away, struggling up to one knee. Alexa is waiting though, hauling her the rest of the way to her feet then slinging her into the corner.

Using the turnbuckle for support, Brittany fires a kick as her adversary closes in, but it's caught easily. Alexa tosses the brunette's long leg aside, hooking it over the middle rope. Then, before she can untangle herself, the Canadian drives her big red boot right into Brittany's defenseless cunt! Pain rips through the girl's subtle figure and she cries out! Brittany slumps in the corner, reaching down to clutch her aching mound.

"What are you doing?" she squeals when Alexa grabs the teal straps of her halter.

Alexa offers no reply, pulling the straps off her rounded shoulders and down her narrow arms. Brittany's perky, little breasts spring out of the top, exposing their petite rosy nipples.

The crowd cheers excitedly!

With her arms basically bound by her own outfit, the brunette realizes she's a sitting duck. As does Alexa. Brittany squeals in pain as a knife-edged chop slashes across her naked tits! She remains helpless as a second whips in, sending quivers of pain through her subtle curves. When the Canadian chops her a third time, the slim brunette wilts into corner with a breathless whimper.

The crowd groans sympathetically, seeing big red handprints appearing across the girl's boobs.

Lance: "It's criminal, Alders! Criminal I say, to treat a perfectly good set of tits that way!"

Alders: "With Love bound up in her own top, I'm not sure I can disagree with you! Gotta wonder if the referee is going to step in and make sure she can defend herself or allow this mugging to continue?"

Lance: "Defense might be a moo point now, Mur-man, looks like the great white is beginning to circle her prey!"

Still trying to untangle her arms and with one leg hooked in the ropes, Brittany is rendered all but helpless as Alexa pins her against the turnbuckles with one hand. The other hand reaches down between her slender thighs, cupping her mound over her teal spandex trunks.

"What are you doing?" the brunette whines. "Get your hands off! Fight me fair!"

"Oh honey," Alexa smarms. "You versus me? That's no kind of fair fight!"

Brittany groans in dismay as her opponent begins to knead her pussy through the thin material. "Stop it!"

"I respect the fight you tried to put up," the Canadian goes on. "And out of that respect, this is your opportunity to take the easy way out."

Alexa's hand moves up, sliding down into the waistband of her trunks and tugging aside the thong panties underneath. Warm electricity crawls through the brunette's narrow hips as the canadian's fingers wiggle into her sensitive slit. Brittany swallows a moan, feeling the hand knead and fondle her smooth, pliant labia.

The crowd murmurs in anticipation, knowing what's happening but denied a proper show. They do however get to see Brittany's sweet, pink nipples stiffen up into hard little nubs.

"I can think of much worse ways to lose than by having an orgasm," Alexa purrs, but then her tone darkens. "And if you don't give up and cum for me, I'll pick one!"

A tremble crawls through Brittany's slight figure, unable to stop her pussy from getting slick in Alexa's hand. Feeling the moisture, the Canadian grins and her eyes drop momentarily. Forcing herself to focus, the brunette finally frees her arms, leaving the halter bunched around her ribs.

She shoves Alexa back with a growl, and before the big woman can react, lunges forward with a right hook! The blow spins her head to the side, rocking Alexa back on her heels. Brittany turns and hops back up on the second rope. This time she dives off with a clothesline aimed right for the staggered Canadian's throat!

Alexa ducks out of the way, reaching up as she does and hooking Brittany's arm on the way down. The powerhouse turns, pulling the slender girl into her clutches. Before the slim brunette even realizes what's happening, she finds herself clenched in a full-nelson! Easily overpowered by the stronger woman, she can do little more than squirm, groaning helplessly.

Once Alexa has the smaller girl under control, she lifts her up and drives her into the mat with a full-nelson slam! Powerless to resist, Brittany cries out as her slender frame crashes to the mat! The impact leaves her dazed and breathless, writhing at the feet of her adversary.

"Fine," Alexa shrugs. "If you don't want pleasure and mercy, we'll do pain and humiliation!"

Reaching down she gathers Brittany's bunched halter, along with her teal trunks and the twisted thong beneath, then pulls them all off at once! Still trying to regain her bearings, Brittany feels her clothes slide all the way down her legs, but can't seem to offer any resistance. The crowd comes to life instantly, cheering at the sight of the slender brunette stripped naked!

Alexa tosses the garments away, then rolls the brunette onto her stomach. She straddles the skinny girl, squatting down to rest her ample backside across Brittany's slender shoulders. Then she grabs the girl's narrow hips and pulls her rearend up into a kneeling position.

Whimpering in despair, Brittany feels the weight settling over her and immediately realizes she is now hopelessly trapped. A wave of humiliation follows, hearing the roar of the crowd and knowing they are reacting to the lurid display of her naked underside.

Alexa starts by fondling her peach-like ass, squeezing and kneading the firm cheeks, even spreading them apart and giving the audience a deeper view. Then her fingers stroke down Brittany's seam, splaying open her damp labia.

Now the crowd roars, devouring the explicit display of Brittany's tight holes.

Burning with shame, the brunette squirms futilely. Feeling her desperation and powerlessness, Alexa slaps her up-thrust ass tauntingly.

"Simmer down back there, you ain't going nowhere," the Canadian gloats.

Brittany knows it's true. Until her adversary moves, she is trapped face down on her knees with her tight, naked ass in the air, and the pretty little pussy tucked between her slender thighs left utterly vulnerable.

"Let me up you bitch!" the brunette squeals in impotent rage.

The Canadian Saint responds by cramming a finger into Brittany's slick vagina. The trapped brunette squeals, kicking her feet in frustration but completely helpless as her opponent begins fingerbanging her! Warm tingles erupt through her hips, cascading down the backs of her thighs as the unwelcome digit begins to thrust.

Lance: "Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" Flapping the sides of his furry vest.

Alders: "Things certainly seem to be heating up in the ring, but it may be time for Love to get out of that particular kitchen!"

Squirming under her overwhelming opponent as arousal crawls through her slim frame, Brittany doesn't even try to hold back her humiliating moans. Her pussy begins to gush hot juices as the Canadian pumps in and out. Another finger wiggles through her soaked pussy lips, finding her clit and sending a flash of orgasmic lightning through her! Surprised by the surge, Brittany cries out lustily.

"Listen to you!" the Canadian cackles. "U.S. sluts really are as easy as we hear up north!"

"N-no...we ar-ar-oh ffffuck!" Brittany tries to protest but can't resist the warm electricity buzzing up her spine. She knows it's only a matter of time before Alexa forces her to orgasm and wins the match.

"Are you ready to cum my little U.S. whore?"

Refusing to answer directly, Brittany can't keep herself from whimpering as Alexa's finger continues to pump her pussy. Waves of heat roll through her torso, pooling in her achy nipples. A wide thumb strokes the brunette's sensitive clit, triggering pulses of orgasmic energy, making every subtle curve tremble.

"You certainly sound like it," the Canadian groans, grinding down on Brittany's clit and savoring her needy whine. "But you don't get to cum today!"

Alexa's finger slides out of Brittany's pussy and she hooks both massive arms around the girl's slim hips. The brunette groans in unsatisfied confusion, trying to twist and see what the Canadian is doing next. Suddenly the powerful woman stands up, dragging Brittany with her. She pulls the lithe girl all the way up on her shoulders, flipping her around into position for a powerbomb!

Brittany barely has time to cry out as she's driven down into the mat and knocked completely senseless. Alexa follows up quickly, grabbing her legs and folding the naked brunette in half, pinning her shoulders down.

The ref slides in for the count: 1...2...3!! Ding! Ding!! DING!!

Alexa stands, leaving Brittany in a hapless heap at her feet. The referee raises her hand in triumph as the crowd boos venomously; denied both seeing Brittany win...or cum.

Back in the booth, both announcers are shaking their heads.

"Seems like you were right, Lance," Alders admits. "Despite a strong opening, Brittany Love didn't stand much of a chance against the Canadian Saint!"

"Mur-man, I'm not sure anyone's going to stand much of a chance against that powerhouse!" Lance is unusually subdued. "I think you're looking at the first SEXXX Champion right there!"

"Well, she's definitely going to get her chance!" the older announcer says. "But I know two ladies who are ready to dispute that prediction!"

"Of course, you're talking about the Punisher Piper Brooks and the Stubborn Angel Jenna Knight," Lance replies. "The two ladies set to meet in tonight's main event!"

"Main event and the second semi-final tournament matchup!" Alder corrects. "With the winner facing Flood on the next episode to determine SEXXX's inaugural champion!"

"Well if anyone's going to be able to take the fight to Flood," Lance says. "Brooks and Knight have the skills to do it...provided they have anything left after going head-to-head tonight!"

"True enough there," Alders agrees. "But before we get to that, let's check in with Alison for an exciting match announcement!"

Backstage Alison is standing by at the interview set. The straight-laced brunette is wearing a sleek grey dress, with her hair pulled back in a neat bun. Beside her is a middle-aged man in a yellow button up and blue Wranglers, he was tall once but now his posture is hunched. His weathered face bears a thick handle-bar mustache and he's wearing a dark brown Stetson.

"Thank you, Murray!" Alison says. "I'm here with SEXXX Commissioner 'Cowboy' Bill Walker! Cowboy, you asked for this time...?"

The Commissioner snatches her microphone. "Thanks, Ali girl," he says with a genuine Texas accent. "First let me say I am just so proud of the roster we've assembled here in Sports Entertainment XXX! All these gals have just fought their little hearts out! And in the main event of the very next episode we will be crowning the first ever SEXXX Champion. Very exciting stuff!

"However, as the Commissioner here, I am also chief matchmaker, and so I would like to announce that in the undercard to the finals of the championship tournament, we will have the first ever SEXXX tag team match we'll see Mean Momma D team up with Misty Smoulders to take on the rookie Hayley and her partner the Heart-stoppa Carmen Garcia!"

"Wow!" Alison replies having gotten a second mic. "Those are the four women who were eliminated in the opening round! Is this meant as an opportunity for redemption maybe, after their humiliating debuts?"

"Hold on now," Cowboy holds up a hand. "Ain't no shame in losing a match here is Sports Entertainment XXX, we've assembled an ELITE roster after all, this is a chance for them to show what they got and make a little history of their own!"

"Thank you for your time, Cowboy," Alison says. "This is what SEXXX is all about, making every episode bigger and better! I can't wait to be a part of it! Murray, Lance, back to you!"

Back in the announcers' booth Alders responds. "Thank you, Alison! Truly exciting news! Four lovely ladies, one exciting match up!"

"You must be the most professional man I know, Alders!" Lance groans.

"Well, thank you but why do you say that?"

"Because you continually refer to Mean Momma D as a 'lovely lady' with a straight face!" Lance rolls his eyes with disgust.

"Lance, I believe all of our competitors deserve respect," Alders replies.

"Oh I got respect, Mur-man," Lance says quickly. "I might be the biggest MMD fan in the building."

"I highly doubt that!"

"Seriously! I hope she never loses a match," Lance winks at the camera. "Or even a single piece of clothing! Wahaha!"

"I won't bother to comment on that!" Alders shakes his head. "Right now, it's time for our main event and the final semi-final matchup!"

"Without a doubt, this is the kind of match that SEXXX was created to showcase, Alders," Lance says. "Gorgeous competitors, high stakes, 4 tremendous tatas!"

"This is definitely one of those matches practically guaranteed to exceed any hype," Alders agrees. "So let's take it to the ring!"

In the arena, Jerry Mandela is set to begin his announcements. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for your main event! Scheduled for one fall, this contest is the second semi-final matchup in the SEXXX Championship tournament!"

The rhythmic bass of a Marilyn Manson song throbs through the arena. A lean, dark skinned woman stalks the top of the entry ramp. A wide purple mohawk streaks down her head, highlighting the stern features of her face. A plain black sports bra struggles to contain her voluptuous breasts, while leaving her shredded abs and muscular arms on full display. Her narrow hips are adorned with a pair of black trunks, sporting a white skull on her butt. Covered in sheer black tights, her legs extend down to a pair of black kick pads, with the word "Punish" down either side.

"Coming to the ring at this time!" the announcer goes on. "Fighting out of the FTW Dojo, with the measurements; 34D-28-30...she is the Punisher Piper Brooks!"

Despite a smattering of respectful cheers, a chorus of boos greet her on the way to the ring. The Punisher pays them little mind either way, climbing through the ropes then fixing her attention at the top of the ramp.