Shameful Seconds

Story Info
Backpacker has humiliating first experience with Asian girl.
2.2k words
3.77
24.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been backpacking in Asia for almost a month by the time I arrived in Shanghai. I was no longer the naive boy from Chagrin Falls, Ohio I had been when I landed in Singapore weeks ago. I had tried new foods, met new people and seen things so different than anything I had seen before. The key goal I had before going home in a week was to hook up with one of the sexy Asian girls that were all around me. I had talked to a lot of girls but never closed the deal. In truth I was only 23 and didn't have a lot of experience with any girls.

Anyway when I got off the train a tall guy with a British accent asked if I was going near the Bund. I didn't have a hotel booked so I just said yeah and we agreed to split a taxi. He introduced himself as Brian and on the way we agreed to split a room to save money. He told me he had three nights in Shanghai and he was going to enjoy the party scene at night anyway. I asked if I could tag along and Brian agreed.

Now while I am pretty tall at 5'9", Brian towered over me at 6'3". He was also built strong, whereas I was more skinny than slim. Brian was also oozing with confidence whereas it took me a while to get warmed up in social situations.

Anyway, I realized Brian was a player when he practically shooed away a girl who approached him soon after we hit our first bar. Soon he was dancing with another girl. She was gorgeous with long shiny black hair and porcelain white skin. She seemed demure but Brian kept whispering things in her ear and she would giggle. Before I finished my second glass of wine Brian came over, slapped me on the shoulder and told me he was taking her back to our room.

"Give me a couple of hours mate." He said with a wink.

I ended up staying at the bar until late. There were a lot of pretty girls there but between the language barrier and the loud music it was hard to talk to them. I danced with one girl for an hour but she seemed to be looking at herself in the mirror more than she looked at me. I went back to the hotel alone. The smell of perfume and sex filled the room as Brian snored. I quietly got into bed. I wanted to jack off but didn't feel comfortable so close to a guy so I lay awake for over an hour wishing I was Brian.

The next morning I awoke to hear Brian rustling around. When I stirred he asked if I wanted to go to the French Concession neighborhood. I was hungover and exhausted so told him I'd text him later and went back to sleep. After some noodles for lunch I texted to see what was up and he texted back with a picture of him and two Italian girls, each kissing a cheek. He said he had run into a fun group of expats and they were heading to someone's house for drinks. He didn't invite me so I wandered around the city some more then went back for a nap. Early in the evening I asked if I could meet them somewhere but I didn't get any message back. I headed out to find some action but on my own felt a little lost entering the crowded bars. I got a text from Brian saying he had hooked up with one of the girls and would stay at her place that night. Feeling I had blown my chance I tried another hour, but headed back to my hotel alone.

I was in better shape the next morning and when I came back from breakfast Brian was in the room. He said I missed a fun day and when I whined a little about how tough it was to meet girls in the city he promised to give me some tips. He wanted to get something to eat so I went with him to a nearby mall. We had barely walked 20 steps in the mall when he stopped a pretty girl walking by with her friend and asked about her t shirt. The girl giggled and told him what the logo meant and Brian introduced himself. She giggled and said her name was 'Mai'. I looked her up and down, lingering on her curves and innocent smile. I thought to introduce myself but they were locked into each other and the girl's friend was looking at her phone. Brian chatted Mai up a little more, getting smiles as he negged her a little, then suggested the girls should show us around Shangahi that evening. The girl agreed and said she would text him a fun karaoke spot. She punched in her number to Brian's phone and I watched her perfect ass sway as she walked away.

"That was great!" I said. "How did you know she was a good 'target'?"

Brian told me he had no idea, but most of the girls in Shangai were 'gettable' if you had confidence. We explored Shangahi that afternoon, but I kept thinking about Mai and how hot it would be to nail her that night. Mai was the prettier of the two, tall for a Chinese girl, long hair to her waist, big brown eyes and a shy smile. Realistically I knew I would get her friend who was a little plain, a couple extra pounds but cute, with short hair and round cheeks. That option was also very exciting."

I made sure I was showered nice before we headed out to meet them, and chose my best outfit. The girls were already there when we arrived, both dressed up sexy, Mai looking super hot. They seemed to know a lot of others at the bar. My girl matched us drink for drink as we pushed up our tab. I sang a couple of songs with but she seemed more being in tune than on me. When she said she wanted to leave, I walked out with her, hoping to get her back to the hotel but she sweetly kissed me on the cheek and got into a taxi. I went back the hotel alone and defeated. I jacked off imagining Mai and was just getting to sleep when I heard the door open and two voices whispering and clanking about. I pretended to stay asleep and soon the two of them were on the bed beside mine. Brian had Mai pinned while he made out with her. She giggled and whispered that I was right there but Brian ignored the concern and soon was taking off her skirt and sliding down her panties. I watched as he pushed himself roughly into this beauty. He put his big hand on her mouth to stifle her moans but soon they seemed to pay no mind to the fact that I must be awake. Brian flipped Mai over and I saw her perfect ass raised for him for a moment before he pushed in and started fucking her hard from behind. With my eyes mostly closed I watched and could also hear the slapping and groans and they went at it. Mai sucked Brian's cock a bit and then rode Brian's cock until he came. She looked so sexy like that, and I was of course hard as a rock. When he was done Brian had her out the door within minutes, then he had a quick shower and went to bed. I pretended to continue sleeping, although it was hard to imagine Brian believed I had slept through all that.

Brian's phone alarm went off a few hours later, and he got up to catch his flight. I hadn't slept much, and I had formed a plan. I asked Brian if he'd be ok giving me Mai's number. Brian smirked a little but said 'no prob bro' and texted it to me, wishing me luck.

I waited until later in the morning to text Mai, trying to be cool. I asked if I could take her to a fancy restaurant that Mai and her friend had mentioned the night before. She didn't answer for some time. When she did she said she was 'surprised to hear from you' but agreed to go. I was waiting for her in front of the restaurant that night, and when she finally arrived she looked amazing, wearing a tight white dress, and red heels that matched her lipstick. I was taken aback by her beauty, but was determined to appear confident so I went to kiss her. She gave me a hug but turned so I kissed her cheek. I laughed nervously.

It was a very nice and very expensive place and we had a nice meal. I found myself talking a lot but she didn't seem to mind as we enjoyed several courses and some good wine. This was a big spend for me, after saving all trip, but Mai was a special girl. After we finished Mai said she should be going, but I convinced her to get a drink at my hotel bar. When we got there the bar seemed a little depressing compared to the restaurant and I suggested we get a nice bottle and enjoy it in my room. When she agreed my heart pumped fast and my cock stirred, remembering what she had done there less than 24 hours ago.

When we got to the room, we took off our shoes and sat on the floor. I opened the bottle and poured us each a glass. Mai let me stroke her bare leg while we drank. I went in for a kiss and we made out a little but when I put my hand up her skirt she laughed and pulled my hand away. We made out a little more and put her little hand on my hard cock, telling her how much I wanted to fuck her. Mai giggled and said we had just met as she pulled her hand away.

And then...I made the wrong move. I told her I had watched her and Brian together and told her we could have fun too. Mai laughed and asked if I had 'enjoyed the show'. I told her how beautiful and sexy she was. Mai purred back asking if I wished I was Brian who did whatever he wanted with her. I looked down shyly but she insisted I say it, and I admitted I had been fantasizing about her, and wished I could be like Brian. I went in to kiss her again, but she pushed me away with her bare foot. I reached for the foot and started to rub it, luxuriating in her soft, warm skin. Mai seemed to enjoy this so I committed to making her happy and soon I was rubbing her other foot, kissing her pretty toes as she giggled. I asked her please to fuck me and she said no again, more firmly. I asked if she would give me a bj and she looked insulted. In desperation I asked if I could just rub my cock on her foot and she giggled, then rested a foot on my khaki covered cock.

"Really? Wouldn't that be humiliating?" she asked in her British-Chinese accent. I told her I didn't care, I just wanted to feel her against me and she giggled again and drank some wine while looking into my eyes.

"Please", I implored.

"Ok. For $100 you can do it." she laughed. I didn't take it seriously until she pointed at her perfect little feet and looked at me with an air of complete superiority. Defeated, I slowly nodded, my face reddening and she told me to get my wallet. I handed her the cash and she stretched her legs out with a smug smile. I was too far in now, so I pulled out my cock, gave her one more look to see if she might show mercy and when she didn't I laid down on the floor with my hard cock on her bare feet. As I started stroking I felt embarrassed, but her feet were so soft it actually felt very good. I looked up at her to see her beautiful face smiling down and that made me more humiliated...and excited. I started to pump faster, imagining I was fucking her and I felt close to cumming.

"Please", I begged, "...can I at least...see your ass?"

Mai laughed but this time showing some pity she said she would show me but I needed to jack myself off quickly so she could leave and go home. I readily agreed. I got on my knees as Mai stood, lifted her white skirt and to my delight, lowered her white panties. The perfect ass I had seen in the dark the night before was now bare for me to enjoy. I positioned myself so her ass was inches before me and started to jack off. When she turned to look back at me I couldn't hold her stare and knew I would cum soon. Just before I came I put my face forward so my nose was in her ass crack. Mai didn't move and I breathed heavily into her ass I started to shoot on to the hotel floor.

My first experience with an Asian girl wasn't everything I dreamed of, but as I thanked Mai, I knew I wouldn't change a thing.