Shapeshifter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grin reminded me of the last view a seal got when a shark moved in for the kill: pearly white and deadly impersonal. "You'll see soon enough." he said.

I stared down at the swirling milky-brown surface of my coffee and hoped he wouldn't show me too soon, when I suddenly felt his presence next to me. He stood so close that his body heat radiated against my right leg, and I wanted to coil up because I could imagine how he loomed over me, even without looking up. I knew violent people, and that you shouldn't squirm if they were agitated -- they didn't like it, not at all. I tried to sit still, become invisible, a piece of furniture, but the heat against my body reminded me of the last time he had been that close. I replayed in my head how exciting and intense his touch had been, how he had made me forget my loneliness, and filled me with burning desire for every inch of his body. I squirmed, closing my eyes for two seconds to get the sudden flare of my libido back under control. Then I felt him move again, this time forwards-downwards. His hand appeared in my field of vision grabbing my coffee mug, but somehow I got a feeling that bad things would happen as soon as I let go. I held on to it with trembling fingers.

"Let go." he growled, and I ducked under his carefully controlled anger, releasing the cup instantly. The day before I had thought he just got angry pretty quickly, but now I started to get the impression he simply never stopped being filled with a simmering, slow-boiling rage that just erupted very easily. I didn't want to tap into that anger over a mug of coffee, I really didn't.

He put the mug aside and fished for my wrists as I instinctively tried to hug myself. "Don't struggle." he rasped, and grabbed my arms to wrestle them behind my back.

Did you know that when someone says 'Don't struggle', it's impossible not to?

"Wait! What are you doing?" I gasped while he twisted my arms, forcing me to turn and get up to my knees on the couch. My heart beat like a drum solo, not only because I felt trapped beneath his strong fingers but also because I knew I'd make him angry if I tried to resist his manipulations. Still, I couldn't just give in. I tried to squirm out of his grip, using the angle and my body weight to make it harder for him to maintain his grip around my wrists.

I felt his fingers slip a bit and then he snarled in wordless anger. He pushed my captured wrists against my back to make me lose balance instead of helping me stay upright. It interrupted my weak attempt to break free effectively and I fell forward with a frightened cry. Without my arms I would hit my head, or break my nose, and he'd just leave me lying there in pain! I felt my body tighten in anticipation of the impact and I closed my eyes. I didn't want to watch when my face smashed into the armrest beneath me.

Noom saved me again. Without even loosening his grip he used my body tension to slow my fall, then he adjusted my body until my face met the soft seat instead of the armrest. No pain. I had expected pain, because it was all I knew. Why had he not hurt me? It bewildered me to an extent where I just lay there, stunned into stillness under his hands.

When I felt him move behind me I knew he was grabbing for something to tie me. It was my last chance to try getting out of his grip, but I simply let it pass by. Why had he stopped my fall? I heard the clarion sound of a zip tie being pulled tight, and I felt it contract around my wrists, but I still didn't move. Why had he saved me? My brain wasn't going to function right until I figured out what intentions Noom had.

Noom grabbed my shoulders to pull me up into a kneeling position, and wrung his arms around me. I felt his hot body pressing against my upper and lower arms, his crotch right there beneath my bound hands, just within reach. It made my breath quicken instantly.

"I need to go out for a few hours, scrap. Since I can't -- and won't -- trust you, I'll have you tied up like a pretzel." he purred, while his fingers massaged my belly.

I didn't want it to feel good, but as before my body refused obedience even though my mind screamed in outrage. I felt my fingers twitch, and oh boy, he felt it too. "Please stop." I pleaded huskily, but it was of no use.

His fingers tightened against my front when he pulled me back against his crotch, hugging me even tighter. I could feel his hard on pushing against my crack. It strained against the denim that separated us like a starved creature. My traitorous fingers twitched again, this time definitely not because of nerves. They seemed to like the cock that was presented to them, and started to move on their own accord.

"Want me to help you?" Noom husked against my cheek when he felt my fingers fiddle around with his zipper. He seemed perfectly happy with how things went, and simply kept me where I was. His only courtesy involved nibbling at my earlobe, which didn't help at all.

I made no reply to his impertinent question, mostly because I was very busy fishing for his cock through his opened fly. My fingers shook when they touched the hot, steely, silky pole, and I couldn't help but sigh when I finally succeeded in freeing it. Both of my hands wrapped around it greedily, choking off Noom's soft chuckle and eliciting a low moan from him.

It felt incredibly good to let my hands go wild on him. The sheer feeling of touching him brought back memories of last night, and how perfect it had felt having him inside me, pounding into me with utter abandon. My own cock went on a rampage inside those uncomfortably tight pants, and it made me growl.

"You like my cock, huh?" Noom whispered. One of his hands left my belly, wandered deeper, and rubbed over the bulge in my pants while I jacked him off with needy, hastened movements. When I didn't answer, he grabbed my crotch hard enough to make me moan in pain and pleasure, and sneered "When I ask a question I expect ya to answer, scrap!"

"Yes!" I gasped through clenched teeth before I had time to think it through. His grip loosened instantly.

"Yes what?" he purred, rubbing my pounding crotch again. His hot breath grazed my earlobe and made me shiver while my eyes tried to roll back in pleasure.

"I like your cock very much." I panted, hands speeding up around the object of our friendly little conversation. The movements and the anticipation made me sweat and breathe heavily, even though I had just started my exercise.

The soft sounds of my zipper being pulled open made me shiver. "Good boy. I'd like to feel your hot lips suckling me like a hungry calf, but if I let you go down on me now I'll never be able to leave." he whispered into my ear, rubbing his straining erection against my shaky hands. His fingers snaked their way into my now open fly, and since I had not received any underwear he didn't have to fight to reach my leaking cock. His hand felt like molten lava on my cock, fingers smooth and silky, but strong and determined all the same when he started stroking me.

"Agh, I so wanted to take my time with your hot little body. But here you are, tempting me like a metaphorical snake." he rasped softly, and I relished the strange softness in his voice and his hands. I was the reason for it, I simply knew that. And I loved it!

"Please..." I gasped, unable to utter more than one word but still managing to put all my desire, lust and need into it. My fingers tightened at the base of his cock, pulling upwards to the bell-end and flicking over the sensitive tip with my thumb, then letting go to start the torture again. My hands were wet with his pre-come and I could feel his balls twitching with delight. His lust turned me on even more, so I didn't protest when his other hand grabbed the seam of my trousers and pulled them down to my knees. I bet he would have gotten them off altogether if they hadn't been stuck underneath my knees.

"Don't beg, scrap. I'd love to fuck you silly right here and now, more so if you beg, but I can't afford thinking with my dick as long as I don't know who's behind all this." He sounded a little bit desperate now, but that didn't slow his hands. While the one still worked my cock like a demanding drill sergeant his other hand moved between my legs, stroked my sack for a second and then travelled on into the depths of my crack.

My thighs parted like a blooming blossom when his fingers reached the tight ring of muscles, and I groaned when the tip of his middle finger breached through the defenses of my body. My bound hands lost their rhythm for a few moments and that made him slow down too. Noom was mocking me with his hands and with my own pleasure, and there was nothing I could do about it but give him more of myself and hope to get reimbursed for it.

His finger shoved deeper into me and felt around, shattering any clear thought. "Faster." his voice rasped commandingly, and I obeyed.

My inner cat seemed to be content with it, which did irritate me - I just didn't have enough brain cells left to really think about it. Even though my father had abused me for years he never had been able to break the need for independence ingrained into the brain of every leopard. He'd still need to chain me to a wall and even though I had cowered and whined and tried to sink into the floor whenever his eyes grazed my body, I had always felt the irritation and the need to rip out his throat my inner cat experienced. But in just about 24 hours with this guy every cell of my body seemed to be in his possession, even the unnatural bits, and every part of me appeared to be pretty much accepting if not even happy with it except for my conscience.

My hands were sticky with his pre-come already. I had to move my whole body to really jerk him off at that point, and he found a new way to motivate me with my own movements. A second finger joined the first, stretching me a bit more, and he felt around again. When he found my prostate he suddenly held still enough to make me fuck myself on his fingers, and that was where I went wild.

He didn't even have to do anything, just kneel behind me and let me move. And move I did.

I rode his hand like a bitch in heat, moaning and gasping with the little electric shocks that ran through my nerves every time his fingertips rubbed over my prostate. My own fingers were clasped around his cock tightly, Noom's left hand stroked my cock. We must have looked like a Gordian knot, but I didn't care. It worked.

Somebody moaned, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" and it took me a few seconds to realise that it was me saying those words. My balls contracted, the soft skin covering the little globes tightened, and I knew I was a goner. All it would take were a few more strokes over my pulsing cock to make me explode, and it would be glorious!

I felt Noom's panting breath against my neck when he leaned forward, and then his lips brushed my neck just below my jaw. "Come for me." he demanded, and then he bit me hard.

I tripped over the edge, spewing hot, sticky jism over his hand, the couch and my own thighs. I must have screamed with the intensity of my orgasm, but the next thing I remembered was me lying on the couch and gasping for breath while Noom knelt over my thighs and jacked off like a madman. I heard the wet smacking sound of his working hand and his rough pants, and those noises were enough to get me half hard again. He came with a harsh grunt, his cum hitting my back and my half naked ass like a spray of fiery lava, then he sagged forward and leaned his forehead against my shoulder blades.

"Good boy." he huffed, patted my ass and got up.

I heard him put on some clothes, then he walked down the stairs and left. The door clicked shut and I closed my eyes. I was tired, tied up, sticky and uncomfortable, but still I had to smile because of the mental purr my inner cat uttered.

My conscience despised the feeling of accomplishment and happiness that roared through me, but it was very much alone in feeling that way.

12