Shaved, Not Stirred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Don't put that inside me."

"No, Baby. I won't. I'm putting it just under your asshole. Wait, let me put some lotion on it first."

She did. Then she very gently pushed it between my ass cheeks. I could tell she was taking special care not to insert it.

"The thinking here," she explained, "Is to put it right under your ass for stimulation. Kinda like I was doing with my pussy. Trust me. You'll like it."

And I did. It was warm and lubricated from the lotion, as well as warm from her use of it. The vibration was comforting and relaxing. In the back of my mind, I felt like a deviant. But a deviant in a good way. I had to smile as I started to slowly beat off again.

She finished shaving the shaft of my cock, then moved on to my ball sack. She was careful and gentle, moving her head from side to side to get a good view as not to cut me. Not once was I cut or even nicked.

I stopped beating off. I was close. My cock was throbbing up and down and a deep purple.

"I'm very close," I said.

"I'm done shaving. Wait for me and we'll come together."

She tapped under my thighs again. I lifted them, and she extracted her legs. She then got in a kneeling position in front of me.

"Get on your knees and face me," she said.

I did. We were on our knees face-to-face.

She said, "Hang on. Let me catch up. I want to come together." She began rubbing her clit like she did in my truck. Little bit of spit, clit massage, followed by middle-finger insertion.

I gently pinched and twisted her nipples. After about 30 seconds, she said, "You can join me now. And kiss me."

I put some lotion on my hand and began stroking my cock. She was watching me, and I was watching her. I leaned forward a bit, tilted my head to the right and gently slid my tongue in her mouth. Her mouth was sweet, and I could feel her tongue swirling around mine. Both of us had our eyes open, looking at each other. The pupils of her light blue eyes were dilated. I could feel her start to smile. I started smiling, too.

We stopped kissing and both tipped our heads forward. We were forehead-to-forehead, watching each other beat off. There's something emancipating about beating off in front of another person with no shame. We achieved it.

She slowly started nodding her head, as if to say, "I'm almost there."

She came again. Gritting her teeth, bucking her hips, and followed shortly by me. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

Afterward, I reached over and put the pot of water on the floor. I grabbed a towel and handed one to her, as well. We cleaned ourselves up, then laid down.

"That was pretty much extreme," I said.

"I'm glad you liked it, Nick," she smiled. I'm your Valentine's Day present."

I turned my head a looked at her. "What?"

"I'm your Valentine's Day gift. A living, breathing fantasy. Given to you by a friend."

"You're a... professional?" I asked.

"Yes."

"A gift from whom?"

"I'm supposed to give you this message, from my benefactor. 'Thank you for being such a good Daddy.' "

"You're a gift from my ex-wife?" I couldn't believe it. "That's how you knew so much about me, and my... proclivities. Preferences. She coached you. What did she say?"

"I'm not at liberty to tell you. There's a confidentiality clause. Regardless, I can't understand why you two aren't together anymore."

"I still can't believe she bought you for me. Let me chew on that for a bit." I just slowly shook my head. Unbelievable. "Anyway, I love and respect her. I always will. She's the mother of my child, and she's an excellent mother. We're friendly. I just don't want to be married to her. I'm too selfish, and I like being single. I'm not marriage material."

"I can understand that."

"Is there any chance I can see you again?"

"It doesn't work that way. Regardless, my sexual preference isn't male."

I just sat there. Dumbfounded. Useless as a drum solo. A car horn honked outside.

"Taxi," she said. "Go to sleep."

She had already known the address (provided by my ex), and before the evening started, ordered the taxi to arrive at 1AM. Valentine's Day.

She got up, threw her dress over her head and slipped into her cowboy boots. Grabbed her purse and jacket, and leaned down for a quick peck on my forehead. "Goodnight, Nick."

"Goodnight, Sweetie." I heard her walk through the duplex and out the door. I was still blown away.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to my ex: Thanks for the gift, Baby.

Her quick response: Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy!

I slept very well, freshly shaved, and didn't stir all night.

12