Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about my pussy?" I asked.

"Kendra got you," Elise said. "Right, Kendra?"

"And you can suck on Pita's dick, too," said Chantelle.

"I see my girls have provided me with a wonderful experience." I smiled and glanced at Kendra and Pita. The Black and Hispanic futas had their big dick thrusting out at me. I quivered in delight and patted the ground. "Kendra, just stretch out right here, and I'll go for a ride."

"Me like that idea," Kendra said. "White futas love me Black cock."

"God, yes," whimpered Elise. "So much."

Kendra stretched out on her back. Her ebony cock thrust out before her. It was such a gorgeous dick to stare at. It was a thrill to see it. My cunt was just on fire for that big girl-cock to stretch out my snatch. I shuddered and threw my leg over her waist. I straddled her and lowered my brown-furred muff to her dark futa-rod.

The tip nuzzled through my curls and found the folds of my pussy. I shuddered as I cupped my huge breasts. They were the biggest on the island now. Just so soft. Big H-cup titties. I felt so free here now. I just loved futa paradise so much.

My pussy lips spread over Kendra's girl-cock. She groaned, her face twisting at the delight of this moment. I loved it so much. It was so hot to do this. My cunt slid over her dick. A hot shiver ran through me. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Lord," I breathed, so thankful to God for this delight. For being one of the new Futa-Eves of the human race. "Oh, Lord, yes!"

My futa-cock throbbed as I slid down and down her big dick. I bottomed out on her. My cock draped across her rump. My two daughters ducked their heads down and latched onto my nubs. They suckled on me with hunger.

My milk flooded their mouths. It was such a delight. I savored it so much. My back arched with such joy. They nursed on me with hunger as I worked my futa-cock up Kendra's thick shaft. My pussy massaged her.

"Yes," she moaned as I did that.

I licked my lips and turned my head. Pita's cock was there. The Hispanic beauty winked at me as I swallowed her girl-cock. I nursed on her with hunger as I plunged my pussy back down Kendra's thick shaft.

Her thick shaft stretched me out to my limits. I groaned, savoring this heat. It was an incredible delight to nurse my daughters. Elise and Chantelle seated their lips tight around my nipples. I loved them doing that. It was just a delight to have them doing that.

I worked my cunt up and down Kendra's futa-dick. I moaned around Pita's cock. My tongue danced around her thick tip. She quivered, her round tits jiggling over my head. She squeezed them. Milk beaded at her dark-brown nipples.

"¡Si!" she groaned. "Just like that. Just suckle on me. Ooh, I love that!"

I winked up at her, riding Kendra.

"Me dick loves your pussy, Mrs. Hart!" Kendra moaned.

My daughters moaned in delight around my nubs. They suckled on me with such passion, drinking my breast milk. The pleasure shot down to my pussy. My ovaries drank in the tingling delight while heat rose from my pussy working up and down Kendra's dick.

She gripped my cock and stroked me. She brushed the tip of my cock. Pleasure shot from the tip of my cock down my cunt. It was such a delight to enjoy. I suckled on her shaft with hunger. I sucked at her cock with everything that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," Kendra groaned, savoring the heat of my hot pussy working up and down her clit-cock. "Ooh, that's good. That's just fantastic!"

"Mmm, she's nursing hard on my dick. She loves it!" Pita stroked her fingers through my brown hair. "Don't you?"

I purred around her girl-dick and suckled hard.

I squeezed my cunt around that big shaft stretching me out. I worked my snatch up and down her faster and faster. I rode her with such passion. I loved the feeling of her in me. It was an incredible rush to ride her girl-dick. I savored the heat of her swelling in me.

I would have a huge eruption.

A big burst of cum.

I squeezed my cunt down around her girl-dick. I rode her with hunger. My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring my cunt around her futa-cock. My clit-rod waved before me then slapped into her belly. I shuddered, loving it.

I held my daughters to my breasts. They suckled hard as I rose towards my orgasm. It was just an amazing treat. I quivered in delight, my cunt gripping that huge dick. I would just burst with everything that I had. Just explode.

My orgasm swelled and swelled. I trembled, my face contorting with the feeling of that hard cock in me. I squeezed my cunt around her shaft, rising towards that bursting point. I would have a mighty explosion. My ovaries quivered.

I suckled hard on Pita's girl-cock as I plunged down Kendra's futa-dick. My ovaries trembled.

I burst with delight.

My cum erupted and splashed across the Black futa's tits. The ecstasy swept through me. Waves of delight surged through my body. Stars burst across my vision. I trembled, bucking with the joy of this moment. It drowned me.

My girls drank down my breast milk as I shuddered through the bliss. I suckled hard on Pita's dick while my cunt writhed around Kendra's futa-cock. The Black beauty moaned. Her hands squeezed my boobs, my milk gushing into my daughters' mouths.

"Yes!" Kendra gasped.

Her cock erupted.

Hot cum flooded my pussy. I shuddered, savoring that heat pumping into me. Stars danced before my eyes. I swayed there, loving this moment. I enjoyed every last second of this bliss. My cunt suckled at Kendra's girl-cock. I nursed at her, the pleasure swelling through me.

"¡Mierda!" gasped Pita.

Hot futa-cum pumped into my mouth.

I gulped down her salty load as my jizz spurted over Kendra's boobs. My daughters gulped down my breast milk while I writhed in ecstasy. The waves of delight washed out of my cunt being flooded with futa-spunk. Euphoria jetted from my dick.

I spurted over and over again as my cunt suckled at Kendra's erupting dick. Maybe she was breeding me right now. I groaned, gulping down Pita's thick and salty futa-seed. I loved it pouring down my throat to my belly.

I loved this so much.

I loved that we had come to Futa Paradise. We would be the mothers of the new world.

"Hey!" shouted from outside. It was Abby. "There are new women being shipwrecked! The new batch is here!"

I slid my mouth off my girl-dick and purred, "Let's welcome them to Futa Island!"

The END