Shower Attack

Story Info
Wife surprises husband in the shower.
819 words
3.58
65.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His back was turned as he showered himself not knowing he was being watched, she licked her lips and sighed, watching as the steaming water rolled down his tanned and toned back and buttocks.

He was gorgeous, her man, she shuddered at the thought of the feel of his powerful muscles, the sight of the soap running down his back to his tight ass, she was jealous of the soap and thought to rectify that.

She licked her lips and quickly stripped off before stepping into the bathroom. She pushed the door open and raked her nails up his back. He jerked and spun around.

"Damn, Alison. You gave me a shock there," he said grinning.

"Well your tight muscles made me do it Chris, you're so delicious I could eat you up right now," she said grinning sexily.

"Oh no, you come into my shower. I have to get you clean first," he said as he turned on, her soap still running down his body she licked her lips as she noticed his cock thickening.

Before she could do anything he started stroking her arms with the sponge soaping her up, cleaning her.

She groaned, Chris could make the simplest act erotic. She reached out and stroked the tight muscles of his abs as he carefully cleaned her chest, legs and arms. Before pulling back and kissing her gently and pushing her up against the wall.

"You're insatiable you know right?" he grinned.

"For you only," she husked as he reached for the shampoo bottle making his chest muscles stretch. She licked her lips the wet glistening of his hard muscles did unspeakable things to her as he began working the shampoo into her hair.

"I like your hair Alison, so soft," he said huskily rubbing the shampoo through her long brown tresses, it matched her caramel skin so nicely. A nice mix, he though knew she liked the contrast between his golden skin to her brown.

"Thanks, but I like your body, so tight and hard," she said stroking his powerful muscles, loving the play of water over them.

She wanted him now, but he hadn't finished yet she knew he was doing it on purpose just to tease her.

He pulled her against his hard body his cock sandwiched between them as he washed the shampoo from her hair with tender caresses. He groaned as she rubbed against him and sucked the joint between his neck and shoulder.

After he finally had the shampoo out of her hair, he scrubbed the water from her eyes and took her in a hard brutal kiss as he slammed her against the wall.

She cried out and wrapped her legs around his pushing him up against her. "I want you now Chris!" she cried rubbing against his cock.

He grunted and mumbled "Insatiable," before grasping his throbbing meat and sliding himself inside her.

She dug her nails into his back as he pushed into her, slowly to tease her. She was hot headed and he loved that, a woman that would shred his back with her nails and not regret doing it as she let go.

He pushed gently into her again as she tried to make him go faster. "Damn... Chris... please..." she moaned as she dug her nails into his back.

"After what you did to me last night? I don't think so," he said chuckling as he pushed harder into her.

"Well, you're gonna pay for this," she grunted as he slid teasingly inside of her, effectively holding her hostage to the pleasure he groaned as she tried gripping him with her pussy.

"No cheating," he said grunting as he slid inside her slowly making her scratch at his back. He moaned again at the tingle from her nails as he grasped her hips and pulled her up high and pushed her up against the wall and slammed into her as he lost his hold on his control, ramming her against the wall with an audible thud.

"Fuck! Alison, so hot," he grunted as he thrust into her harder, damn insatiable woman she drove him mad, he wanted to take this slower but she kept breaking his hold on his control.

He thrusted harder against her and let her pussy milk him, stroking him tortuously.

She moaned and dug her nails into his back as he thrust harder, her orgasm was upon her before she knew it screaming out and clamping around him as he cursed violently a heavy shudder wracking from him as he jetted into her.

He moaned and let her slide down the wall gently as she rested against him. "Damn you did it again Alison, you wreck me every time," he moaned.

"What about me? You do the same to me each time, I swear I feel like I'm going to explode every time you do that to me," she said.