Slave to the CEO Ch. 04

Story Info
Behaving inappropriate in front of powerful men.
1.5k words
4.46
10.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a bit of drama. Some humiliation and catfighting.

When Matt ordered me in the bed to sleep--naked. I lay as far to the side as possible. His effort to spoon had me scooting until I hung partly off the bed.

"Maybe we should work up to sleeping together since we don't know each other well. Would you like your own room to sleep in while we're here?"

Finally, he was doing something considerate.

"Yes. Thank you," I muttered, wrapping myself with a spare, white blanket.

"Oh, you are welcome." The snarl made me wonder what he had in mind.

He went to the far wall of his room to a door that opened to a waist high safe. After pushing a code in, it clicked opened.

"Go on," he said, with a mix between a smile and a snarl. "I cleared it just in case you wanted privacy." When I didn't move, he came toward me.

I backed away. The movement and his sneer would cause anyone to be afraid.

He yanked to blanket from me then took my arm. "I'm respecting your desire to not touch me."

"No, please."

"How about you share Mandy's cage then?" He seemed to love shoving the fact of another woman he owned in my face.

I cringed. That made it all the worse. "How many women have you enslaved and put in there? Just Mandy or are there more?"

"That's none of your concern." He pulled me to the safe. "Get in before you piss me off."

The only option was to obey. And it was a long night of sleeping in the cold safe designed to lock someone away.

In the morning, I felt relief when the door clicked open. But then I saw Mandy behind Matt, wearing nothing more than a lacy black thong and bra. I felt nauseated. Too nauseated to do anything aside from look to the floor.

Being owned was bad enough, knowing I was just another person to fuck at his leisure made it even worse.

He didn't say a word to me, but simply left the room. Mandy snarled at me as though I was the woman stealing her husband away. but I guess she had been purchased to be his wife before me.

She pointed to the bathroom. "Clean up. You get to meet special guests who need a whore's touch."

"No." I backed to the wall, wanting to run but knowing there was nowhere to go. Especially given I was naked.

"I'm his favorite and I always will be."

"You seem to be everyone's favorite." If she wanted to be a bitch, then she should at least accept reality.

Mandy slapped me so hard my head hit the wall and i felt the scrape of her fingernails at my hairline. I had no idea why she hated me so much, when I hadn't wanted to be his personal fuck-toy.

I held my cheek. No one had ever hit me. "You bitch."

It felt as though she was angry enough to stab me if she had anything sharp enough. At least she didn't, but that didn't stop her from pulling my hair with enough force I stumbled forward.

But I didn't give her the chance to attack me again, I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. Who wants to be the favorite of someone who wiews them as whore to fuck on command? Was she insane?

I don't know how long I hid before there was a banging at the locked door. If I did open it, she probably would have found something to stab me with by now.

And I would fight whoever else came to my death before I was performing her duties of pleasing old men.

The banging grew louder before the knob clicked from a key.

"What the fuck is taking you so long." Matt barged in. "Get ready."

I shook my head. "I will kill myself before I'm a whore to all your friends."

"You're not going to have the opportunity." He was livid as he pulled me up by my arm, pushing hair from my cheek where Mandy had slapped me. The long scan of my features held nothing but contempt. "Make yourself presentable within thirty minutes or I will have you dance naked!"

****

It was a short drive to the ocean. The boat we boarded was large enough to accommodate a large party and a few families could live on, but not near the size of the yachts nearby.

I felt like a liar in my long, flowy white dress. Like people might have believed I was a good and respectable person. Even Mandy wore a summer dress a seafoam green that made her appear vibrant and beautiful, if not incredibly slutty. She glared daggers at me.

I couldn't tell whether it brought Matt any joy. But he probably liked the idea of his slaves fighting over him. The other woman who came with us was the Asian servant, who kept her head down and kept close to Ben.

But the group we met had several elegantly dressed women, some in their twenties all ogling for Matt. As though he was some great catch and marvelous man. Given they were associated with him, I wondered if they were equally cruel to women and didn't mind owning slaves.

It was even more revolting when we all went to the upper deck and almost everyone was in skimpy bathing suits and already drinking. Even Matt appeared slightly tipsy. And when he became tipsy, he became gropy.

It turned out, this was a party to celebrate Matt's intended political endeavors. And several of the women must have been meant for pleasure. Especially Mandy who had several prominent old men fondling her over the course of the day. Some of them eyeing and greeting me with too friendly of touches.

I was watching for a good spot to fall overboard and swim to the distance to safety. But Matt finally found use to speak to me. "Do it."

Pulled from my reverie, I pretended to be unaware of what he suggested by the railing on the top deck.

He was behind me, drunk breath on my neck. "Go on. Jump. My persistence through grief would look even better for potential voters."

"We're in Florida. They probably don't care whether you force yourself on any random woman you want."

He gripped my throat, tight enough to terrify me that he might choke me if he felt the urge. "You're not random." His other hand scrunched the long flowy fabric up until he could slip beneath and yank my panties to the side. "I specifically requested to have you over a year ago when George mentioned having the perfect woman to add to my father's collection of entertainers." He shoved a finger into me, none too gently. "I could have had you then if I'd wanted, but where was the fun in that? I at least wanted you to grow up some and be groomed to be a worthy wife for my endeavors. And I'd say the investment of time waiting didn't quite pay off. So how about you learn your place just like every other woman here has."

He released his hold on me, spinning me to look to where everyone was socializing. "Do you want me to let every man here show you your place, or do you want me to do it?" He fisted my hair as he made me look to the group.

"I already know you plan on letting them all do it anyway since you probably don't have anything left after fucking your favorite slave."

"So this little attitude of yours is jealousy over my father's used cunt?" His grip tightened to the point my back arched. "If or when I fuck another woman, you're going to have the privilege of watching." with that hold on my hair, he led me to a flat, bed sized couch several people conversed on. They all moved, some laughing and whispering comments. The old men licking their lips.

"Take off your clothes and bend over the edge," Matt ordered.

"Please--"

"Crop," he called.

"No." I lifted the loose material and removed it, then went to the edge. When he glared, I shamefully removed my shoes and underwear.

"Please don't hurt me."

He smirked in response. "I intend to hurt you, but I can do that in private if you prefer. Look forward."

I looked ahead where Mandy grinned, whispering something to an extremely unattractive old man in a Hawaiian shirt.

"You're going to watch what Mandy is good for and if you're still jealous, I'll let you take her place." He motioned something and Mandy's smile wilted before she dropped to her knees in front of the man.

"He's a bit gentler than she deserves given she hit you and made you think I would consider fucking her, but this can be her warmup."

She undid the old man's pants, took his limp dick in her mouth. He let her head Bob a few times before he started fucking her face and, much like Ben, holding her head so she couldn't breathe.

When I attempted to look away, he gripped me by my throat and lifted so only my knees were on the edge of the cushion.

"You're going to let me fuck you until you cum. Then I'm going to fuck you more. And once I'm senator everyone here is going to be impressed at what a good little wife I made you."