Slave to the CEO Ch. 06

Story Info
Favors for his friends.
1.2k words
4.34
9.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben made sure my morning was a humiliation, and as the day progressed, he continued to find ways to torment me. Many of which he claimed would be for Matt's benefit, but Matt wasn't there to see the buttplug shoved into me.

We were in the dining room for an early dinner, to which he made Mr eat from a plate on the floor. Not much time passed before the servant came with a man in a grey suit.

I recognized him from the boat gathering, mostly from the painful sight of how abusive to Mandy's mouth and pussy he had been several times.

Ben sat straighter as I cowered. I didn't want this man to see me naked. But he made sure to seat himself so he could see me.

"We hadn't arranged a meeting, Igor, " Ben said, curt.

"No." Igor's accent was throaty and strong, maybe German, but i couldn't be certain. He popped his neck to one side then the other. He was built like a bodyguard, but had the presence of a mafia boss.

"Then why are you here?"

"Your son made an unexpected appearance on TV." Igor glanced down to me. "I did not receive warning of that."

"No. It was a quick decision."

"And I saw my favorits whore was with him. So I thought I'd see who remained behind for guests to play with."

Ben didn't answer for a while, but his foot tapped the floor.

"I want her." Igor pointed at me.

"She's to marry Matt."

Igor sat back in the chair, making himself bigger by placing his hands behind his head. "I have no intention of keeping her. A woman that beautiful deserves more than to stand by a senator. "

Ben sat a little straighter, keen to know more unless he was trying to appear in charge.

"She's attractive enough to be a face to help him up the political ladder." He sat forward. "Come, girl, sit on my lap."

I stayed.

"Do as he orders," Ben said.

Fear of repercussions had me obeying the command. And I got the impression neither of us had the choice. I only hoped he didn't do to me what he'd done to Mandy.

I went to rise but his leg went over my shoulder as though I was a footstool. "I didn't give you permission to stand." Pearly teeth gleamed with his smile.

Once the weight of his leg no longer held me down, I crawled in front of him, then onto my knees.

He fisted my hair when I was in front of him. "Suck my dick first."

When I attempted to look back to Ben, Igor's grip tightened.

"Don't disobey, slave. Unless you want to be treated like your predecessor."

His words made me wonder just how bad Mandy had been since her want for Matt was obvious.

"Pull it out and suck it as your down payment to keep your cute little position at Matthew's side.

Obediently, I unfastened his pants.

"That's right, never seen one that big? have you?"

At least it wasn't as big as Matt's. And at least the hair had been trimmed extremely short. "I haven't, Sir."

He didn't give me a chance to go down to take it in my mouth before he shoved the glistening drop of precum against my lips and forced his way in. "I am going to own this fucking mouth and cunt."

He proceeded to ravish my mouth, holding me in place as he ruled over my face like I was his property. Slowing and speeding, slamming and holding. Several times he held my head to the point had to push against his thighs in my battle for air, but in the end he decided when I was free to do so.

Whatever I may have thought of Matt was reconsidered when men like this existed.

He came into my mouth, holding me there long after he forced me to swallow everything. Despite my struggle to breathe, he kept his cock buried and pelvis unrelenting.

My eyes darkened, and for a moment, I passed out, reawakening with my back on the table and wrist squeezed and pinned to either side of my head with his still--firm cock pounded into me. How it felt good and painful was beyond me. Maybe my fear of being Mandy had me able to ignore my fear.

"I love the way your punishment welts your whores," he said to Ben as he fucked me. The ungentle man lowered to bite my sensitive nipple. I cried out, receiving another bite on the other side. When he rose again, he took both my wrists in one hand and gripped my throat, squeezing to stop the flow of blood.

When his hold on my neck loosened and darkness faded, I made the mistake of meeting his gaze when my eyes fluttered, to which he flashed a cold smile. "Begging for it harder, cunt?" His thrusts grew more forceful, and squeeze to my throat tight again, blackening my vision. Hovering on consciousness before both his hands spread my thighs wider and higher with a bruising hold, causing me to slide against the table that stuck to my angry flesh Ben had repeatedly marked for the slightest offenses.

It went on far too long as I waited for his second orgasm to provide me relief. When he finally did, his words were haunting, "Maybe it'll be my bastard you will have." The hot pulses made me want to cringe. A fear of what Matt would do if that were the case. An even worse fear of what Matt would do when he saw it anyway.

He left me laying there and looked down with a calculating smile. "You keep making me that happy and I'll make you FLOTUS someday."

The thought of someone like Matt being a puppet president felt like an impossibility. Good always prevails, right? I began to doubt my own beliefs of corrupt people never taking complete control over government. Yet this was a chilling possibility.

"I'll be back for more soon enough." He didn't even say bye to Ben, who simply left me alone on the table.

After a while, I got myself up and returned to the original room given to me. Locking the door as though that would keep me safe when I bathed and slept.

And the next day, I remained there, drinking from a glass and not daring to step out for food. Emotions swirled, anger, sadness, hopelessness, self hatred. They were all boiling in a poisonous stew ready to spill over.

****

The next time I woke was to a very, very angry Matt who'd slammed the door. Painfully hungry, but no longer too sore, I curled up when he ripped the covers from me.

His scowl faded when he took in the sight of me. "What happened to you?"

An honest answer wouldn't benefit either of us. And the thought of Mandy having been chosen over protecting me made me all the more despairing.

"You left me." I didn't even look at him when I spoke. I didn't even care. He was the bastard that knew I would be harmed. He knew what his father and associates were capable of.