Sleeping Beauty's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no. He got up on the bed with his camera and took more pictures of her pussy, close-up, and with his fingers spreading her open. Then he kissed her. And tongued her. It was all she could do to keep still as he explored her pussy with his mouth and fingers.

Exposure was coming. In a moment or two, she was going to orgasm. He would catch her in the act of pretending to sleep through this. And he would know that she knew all about his incestuous crimes. They would both be revealed.

Her brother stopped licking her. Too soon. Just a tiny bit too soon. Another moment of his tongue on her clit and she would have come. But he was quitting.

Rosevelt crawled up between her legs, kissing as he went. He spent a lot of time sucking on her nipples and licking all around them. She was getting close again, but she fought it. With all her might, she held off the ecstasy, determined to see what he had planned.

He advanced until he was above her in a missionary position. He had his cock resting on her pussy. Maybe he was going to really do it this time. Kennedy was craving cock. She needed a stiff penis opening her up. And she desired her brother's penis.

Thankfully, he felt the same. "I'm going to fuck you, little sister," he whispered. "I'm going to fill you with cum."

Kennedy refused to move, refused to reveal her wakefulness. But in the silence of her mind, she was in full agreement. "Yes, big brother, fuck me until I can't walk. Do it."

She would watch all this later, but for the moment, her eyes were closed. She had to rely on sounds and touch. Kennedy felt his hard cock against her sex and his fingers putting him on target. And then, she almost sighed as he sank into her.

He fucked her slowly, too slowly. He was undoubtedly trying not to wake her up. But Kennedy would have welcomed a hard, fast pounding. She loved to be drilled by a guy, roughly taken and used. She was probably so accepting of Roosevelt's rape of her because she was so tired of soft, gentle men who practically apologized for penetration.

And Roosevelt was speeding up. He was getting into his rhythm of fucking and waking his sleeping sister stopped being a concern. It was a scientific fact that guy's brains lost capacity when they were aroused. They lost the ability to worry about consequences. And Kennedy welcomed that masculine flaw. She was no longer a girl to him. She was no longer his sister. She was nothing but a cunt and he was frantic to fill that cunt with cum.

Kennedy felt her own orgasm starting. It was unstoppable. She couldn't hold it off any longer. Since revelation was inevitable, she decided to act. She wrapped her arms and legs around her brother, pulling him firmly inside her. "Surprise!" she grunted as he thrust even deeper.

His eyes opened in stunned disbelief, but he was also too far gone to stop now. Kennedy heard him grunting and felt her brother pouring into her. At the feel of his warm spurts deep inside her, Kennedy came.

12