Slut - I Want To Be a Slut Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The collar lets him know that anal is on the table and the cuffs and collar ring can be used to slide the rope through and tie you to wherever he wants!"

I was excited before but now I was almost exploding with lust. Anal and getting tied up had never crossed my mind, but right then they were the most important things in my life. I picked up my room key and cocktail napkin with his room number on. I gave Steve a long lingering kiss and smiled

"See you later when my assholes been stretched and I'm full of cum!"

I opened the door and closed it quickly behind me, scampering toward the lift to have a different cock slide inside me for the first time in my marriage.

I had the lift to myself as I arrived at the reception. I walked briskly to the lifts opposite, hearing my spiked high heels clipping off the shiny marbled floor.

One of the elevators was waiting and vacant as I stepped inside. Pressing the required button, the doors began to close just as the Hotel manager walk past the lift, looking at me dressed like a bondage whore.

He'd saw me arrive with my husband and tease him relentlessly, kiss a stranger passionately in the bar and now he's saw me dressed like a bondage whore. My pussy tingled excitedly at my flagrant exhibitionism.

The elevator arrived at the fourteenth floor. I stepped out of the car and headed toward Simons room.

I was now standing outside room 1461, my stomach fluttering with butterflies and sexual excitement. My pussy was tingling like never before as I tapped on the door that would change my life forever.

12