Smoking Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speed increased as did the abrasion. It felt as if the skin would be sanded off of it. She added more lube and continued until the tears were streaming down my face.

She wrapped the soft skin of her hand around it and it did nothing to sooth the soreness.

"Bren baby," she whispered in my ear, you won't believe how wet my panties are right now. I don't know if they can handle much more of this. I bet if I took that gag out, you would beg me to lock you up for those additional 20 days wouldn't you?"

I nodded a vigorous yes to her.

"I thought so. It hurts when I touch it doesn't it?"

I nodded yes again.

"There's just one more thing I want from you sissy. It's something I have always wanted to do." She held the poppers to my nose again and sent me adrift. I want to put a pretty brand on your clitty. Just a nice "MC" for Mistress Carol. Won't that be pretty sissy? Just nod your head and I will take care of it, won't you my loving little girl?

Upon her removing the poppers from my nose I was deep in subspace, deeply in love with my Mistress and her gift of my pain. I nodded yes. Again and again.

"Bren, you just made my day darling. I love you. She kissed my cheek and moved away, returning with a chair and an incense stick. I could the tell she lit the incense and felt her sitting between my legs. She took a firm grip of my clitty and warning me to hold still, slowly but gently drew the 2 letters into my skin with the burning tip. The pain seemed to make me harder as she retraced the letters a few times until she was pleased with her work.

She stood and removed the gag and blindfold telling me not to make a sound and left the room. Holding a small black bag she soon returned.

"Look darling. Your new chastity came today. I actually had it sent to my office to surprise you. Although I didn't think I would get to use it so soon. Now we can start your lock up tonight and it will keep your clitty protected while it heals. Isn't that wonderful. Did you see how pretty you look all branded with my initials. Now lets get my sissy clit locked up."

She removed the strap from my sissy clit and after fondling it lightly it went soft from the pain. She added some lube and slid the ring around everything. I didn't notice the urethral tube until she started sliding it in me as she slid the metal tube over my clit head. She said that would prevent me from pulling myself out the back end, and will make erections more painful. She got the tube attached to the ring and slid the internal lock into place.

She sat in front of me and spread her legs showing me her sopping wet red panties. She put a couple of fingers inside them and as she diddled her own clit, she turned the key and removed it, locking me in as she came almost violently on the chair.

Finally coming back to earth, she arose, slipped off her panty and stuffed it in my mouth. I was released from my bondage and we hugged for at least 5 minutes.

"I am so pleased you never used your safe word Bren. I am actually proud of you. I have wanted to do that for so long. Now I know you will obey me in the future, and your new Dr's too. Lets go to bed." She removed the gag and led me up to bed.

12