Snackers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was girlfriend time, a moment to relax together at the Penn Plaza Starbucks; the agreed-upon rule was clear: each would tell the other the shocking details of sex, boyfriends, and their sordid adventures with bad boys like Vince Carino and Bishu Dey.

Sheena was tempted to laugh at Marion but kept her composure and smiled. The rule against withholding evidence was clear, yet she allowed her clueless friend to carry on, knowing she would have a chance to cross-examine her.

"So, that's all?" Sheena asked. "Can I assume you've told me everything?"

"Yeah," Marion lied. "That's all there is."

The crimson blotches flaring on her bosom said otherwise. Sheena, chuckling to herself, added, "And, I think I am correct, you call the little happening 'popcorn-porn' night." Marion, taken aback that Sheena was aware of the esoteric label, anxiously nodded. "And," Sheena continued, "I'm told Bishu pops the corn?" Marion nodded again.

Sheena knew better. Marion freely fed her boyfriend's fantasies, making the thought of Bishu and Marion watching "female-friendly" videos together and innocently munching hot-buttered popcorn laughable. Bishu Dey, Sheena reasoned, could play that game with anybody and probably did.

"That's it, Sheena," Marion insisted. "It's Bishu's number-one fantasy. A girl has to go along with these things, right? Besides, it's sort of fun. That's my story for the week; now it's your turn. Tell me what you and Vince did up there."

With her signature neck blotches receding, Marion, anticipating Sheena's disclosures, planted her elbows squarely in front of herself and propped her chin on knitted fingers. Broiling with curiosity, she incorrectly assumed the conversation had moved on from her saga to her friend's.

"I really like this coffee, Sheena," she remarked again. Warming her hands with the mug, she added, "I never heard of it until you and Vince made that video in the Poconos."

"The Adirondacks," an annoyed Sheena corrected. Sipping again and shrugging her shoulders, Marion conceded the point. "Right, the Adirondacks...right. Anyway, it's your turn, Sheena." Her eyes brightened with anticipation. "Tell me Vince Carino stories. Is his dick big like Maharene says it is?"

Like a grade-schooler whose teacher had just left her class unsupervised, Marion turned girlish. Setting her Café Misto down, she lowered her hands to the table and folded them. Smiling, she waited. "So?" she insisted, "Are you going to tell me stuff or not?"

Leaning forward, Sheena dropped the first of two bombshells. "I shouldn't need to explain, Marion. You should have figured it out by now." Lifting her mug, Sheena took a weighty sip of Café Misto and stuck out her milk-coated tongue.

Marion blanched. She covered her open mouth with her hands. What Sheena had been intimating all along was suddenly obvious. "NOOOOO-FUCKING-SHIT!" Marion loudly cried. Sheena nodded her head in condescending triumph. People at adjacent tables gave the girls sharp looks. One man, who did not exactly have 'open-mindedness' etched on his forehead, rolled his eyes.

"THAT FUCKING VIDEO! Marion proclaimed. "The one at the cabin!"

"Yup," a nodding Sheena confirmed. "Remember?" Marion's face froze, but regaining her poise, she relaxed and light-heartedly stretched back in her chair.

"So, let me get this straight: Vince jerks off in your coffee? That's the 'special flavoring' you let slip in the video?"

"Yes, well, no, not exactly; actually, Vince doesn't jerk off; I jerk him off. I make him spurt into my Café Misto. It's his personal recipe, and just between us, his cum is delicious." Holding her mug up, Sheena pompously sipped.

"And after that," Marion furthered, "he adds the..."

"...hot milk, yup."

Marion trivialized the startling exposé by turning smug. "Are you telling me that's the whole point of the video?"

"The one from the cabin, yes!" Sheena replied. "You're finally fucking getting it, Marion? God, you're dense."

Marion laughed, her face blanching white, red, and white again. "I do get it!" She admitted. "But you're such a slut, Sheena; I'm Mother Theresa compared to you! Tell me how often you drink his special brew!"

"Once a week, sometimes twice," Sheena indifferently confessed. You know how sex is, Marion. A girl does just enough to hold her guy's attention. If I don't limit him, Vince will expect me to jerk his cock every day; he will get bored."

"Wow," the astonished Marion whispered. "Wow!" Pausing a moment, she gazed down into her frothy cup. Hesitantly, she took another sip. "Sheena, what if he insists; what if he wants it more than that?"

"He won't," Sheena self-confidently declared. "I taped the whole thing: hand job, ejaculation, and swallowing, it's all there. Vince can jack off to it whenever he wants. The video is like having a babysitter."

Half in wonder and half in disdain, Marion looked on in amazement as her friend casually gathered her things. "I have to go," Sheena announced. Vince is having his favorite tonight, vanilla cream pie."

As she rose from her chair, Marion said, "Sheena, one more thing. What do you call it? The fantasy, I mean?" Inventing snappy labels was a routine part of their exchanges. Sheena smiled wryly as she fitted her black leather jacket and snugged her skin-tight gloves.

"We call it...well, Vince calls it a protein Slurpee."

"Really? That's it, a Slurpee?" Marion smirked, her narrowing eyes suggesting contempt at the simplicity of the fantasy's uncouth label.

"Don't bother looking down your nose at my jizz-drinking routine, Marion," Sheena countered. "I happen to know you left something out of your story. Maharene told me that Bishu butters your popcorn with his gooey cum, which is totally gross! How you can do such a thing is beyond me."

Shocked that Sheena knew the secret of Bishu's disgusting fetish, Marion's face reddened again. Still, despite her girlfriend's earlier underhandedness, Sheena leaned to her and planted affectionate kisses on both cheeks. "See you here in two weeks," she said.

"See you in two," Marion replied.

The End

12