Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking amazing", Jim groaned.

"Oh my god, so hot", Wendy whimpered. "Let's watch one more."

Wendy again worked the trackpad for a few moments and another video appeared. A large curvaceous woman with enormous breasts was in the center of the shot riding up and down on a man lying on his back on a bed. In the background another man could be seen watching them fuck while he stroked his cock. The movement of her breasts as she slid herself up and down on the man's cock was captivating. The huge round breasts swung and jiggled in a most enticing way with the rhythm of her fucking. Suddenly the man underneath her began howling in orgasm and he convulsed about on the bed underneath her. When his orgasm slowed the woman hopped off his cock and on her knees she took him into her mouth causing him to convulse repeatedly. The man who had been watching circled around the bed and spreading the women's legs slid underneath her and began hungrily licking at her cum filled cunt while caressing her large round ass. The woman squirmed while she continued sucking the apparently hypersensitive cock of the man on the bed causing him to spasm and writhe in nearly unbearable pleasure. After another minute of the man's tongue lapping at her cunt she began to cum and quivered and shook as her orgasm overtook her. The man licking her cunt slid from underneath her backside and kneeling behind her he slid his cock into her slippery cunt. He began pistoning in and out of her as the women continued to spasm in orgasm.

Wendy abruptly closed the laptop and slid it to the floor next to the bed. Whipping the covers from the lower portion of her body she jumped up and straddled Jim saying "I am so fucking horny! I need you to fuck me!". Alec fumbled for the zoom button on the monitor causing the image on the screen to expand. He could now nearly see the entirety of Wendy's naked body as she lowered herself on to Jim's hard cock. After easily taking him all the way in her she paused for a moment seemingly savoring the cock filling her, but then began riding up and down vigorously. Jim caressed her breasts and thrust to meet her saying, "You are so fucking sexy!". Then Wendy lowered her right hand to between her legs and pressed the small vibrator she held against her clit.

Alec could hardly believe the sexy scene in front of him and slippery precum oozed from the tip of his cock as he stroked it and watched intently. Wendy's naked body rhythmically bounced atop Jim for a few minutes and then her rhythm quickened, and she more vigorously rubbed the vibrator against her clit. Suddenly she began spasming in orgasm. Her body shuddered and she threw her head back howling in pleasure. Her cries of pleasure were so loud Alec could her them without the aid of the monitor in his hand.

As Wendy's orgasm waned Jim began fucking her more vigorously. He grabbed her hips and was pulling her down to meet each of his thrusts. Wendy flopped down onto her hands presenting her small breasts to Jim's mouth. Jim alternately sucked on each of her nipples while thrusting into her deeply and then groaned, "I am going to cum." Wendy jumped off him and quickly lowered her mouth to his cock and grabbed the base of it with her right hand. She licked and sucked the tip of his cock and stroked it until Jim writhed and spasmed as he shot streams of cum into Wendy's mouth.

Alec began stroking his cock more vigorously as Wendy continued to lick and suck Jim's cum covered cock. Alec concentrated intently on the now slow swirls of Wendy's tongue as his own orgasm began to rise in him. However, just then the bathroom door burst open and a sleepy-eyed Beth stood there in the doorway. Her eyes squinting as they tried to adjust to the light emanating from the baby monitor. Alec froze and stared back at her unable to speak.

Then Beth said in a drowsy voice, "I need to pee". Alec hopped up from the toilet seat and Beth moved passed him wearing one of his flannel shirts and a pair of sweatpants she had thrown on as convenient pajamas. She slid the sweatpants down and lifting the lid sat on the toilet. Not sure what to do, Alec turned and walk back into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Glancing at the baby monitor in his hand he saw that Wendy had left and Jim was lying on the bed alone with his cock now only partially hard.

Looking down he could see that his cock was still very hard and he pulled the covers over him to hide it from Beth when she returned. He heard the toilet flush and the water begin to run in the sink. She would be back any second. His mind was reeling. What should he say to her? He was embarrassed to have been caught masturbating, but mostly he was ashamed of having spied on Wendy and Jim. He turned the volume off on the device and placed it face down on the night table next to the bed and the room went dark.

Just then he heard the bathroom door close and a second later he felt Beth slide into the bed pulling the covers over her. After a long second of silence Beth said, "Are you ok?"

Still unsure what to say Alec responded, "Yeah. You?"

"I'm fine," she replied as she snuggled in closer to him.

After another long second Beth added, "Were you aroused by being in the hot tub with Wendy tonight?"

"Uh, yeah. I suppose", Alec responded as he thought back to the hot tub, which seemed a long time ago now.

After another long pause Beth asked, "Is that what you were thinking about when you were touching yourself in the bathroom?" When Alec did not respond she added reassuringly, "I saw you looking at Wendy in her little bikini."

An image of Wendy in her tiny wet bikini flashed in his mind and his cock twitched. That sure was arousing he thought, but nothing compared to what he saw later. He decided to tell Beth everything.

"It was arousing to see so much of Wendy in her bikini, but that was not what drove me to masturbate in the bathroom." After a short pause he reached for the baby monitor on the bedside table and as he lifted it the light from it illuminated the room. "I heard noises after I came to bed. I thought it was a clock radio or something, but I found this baby monitor in the chest of drawers."

As he showed her the display he added, "The previous tenants must have left it. It is pointed at the bed in Wendy and Jim's room."

Alec watched Beth's face, now illuminated by the glow of the monitor, as her eyes strained to focus. Suddenly her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open to say something but no words came out. Glancing back at the screen Alec could see she was staring at Jim's naked form lying on his side with his spent cock hanging heavily in front of him.

"What? How?" she finally stammered.

"I felt guilty at first, but I could not stop watching. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen."

"You watched them? How..." Beth's words were interrupted by the appearance of Wendy's ass on the screen.

Both Beth and Alec watched as the beautiful round curves of Wendy's ass jiggled on the screen as she arranged the covers and then turned and slid into the bed next to Jim. She pulled the covers up to her mid-section and Jim snuggled in behind her cupping his hand over her left breast, her right breast still exposed to their view.

"Put it away. We shouldn't." Beth said abruptly.

Alec found the power button and turned off the monitor immediately causing the room to be enveloped in darkness. Then he placed the monitor on the bedside table.

Neither said anything for a long minute. Finally, breaking the excruciating silence Alec reached over and finding Beth's hand he said, "I love you."

"I love you too", Beth replied.

And then after a more bearable silence where they let their fingers caress each other's Beth asked softly, "what did you see?"

"First it was just muffled voices and an empty bed. Then Wendy appeared. Naked." Alec let that hang in the air for a second, then continued. "She got into bed and pulled the covers up to her waist and placed a laptop on her stomach. She searched around on it briefly and began watching a video." After another pause Alec went on, "she retrieved something from the bedside table, slid it under the covers and started masturbating while she watched."

Alec squeezed Beth's hand that he was still holding and reached over with his other and caressed the small of Beth's back and then went on, "I could not see the laptop screen very well, but I found the controls on the monitor and managed to zoom in and could see what she was watching very well."

As he went on describing the woman being fucked by two men until they came in her eager mouth one after the other and how Jim joined Wendy on the bed and watched it again with her, Alec slid his hand under the waistband of the sweatpants Beth wore and ran his fingers over her soft round ass.

"Jim's cock was very hard, and he slowly stroked it while they watched it. The covers still concealed Wendy's lower half, but I could easily discern from her movements that she continued to masturbate too. When the clip ended Wendy searched briefly and started another video."

Alec inched closer to Beth and squeezed her ass firmly before letting his hand travel up along her torso under the flannel shirt she wore. When his hand finally reached the soft underside of her left breast, he described the video where the two women kissed passionately with their breasts smashed together while alternately being fucked.

As Alec's fingers found her left nipple Beth asked softly, "When did you start touching yourself?"

"I became very hard when I saw Wendy's sexy bottom and started stroking myself when I realized she was masturbating."

Alec then described the next video that Wendy and Jim had masturbated together to. As he described the curvy woman having her cum filled pussy eaten, he felt Beth's hand find his very rigid cock. She caressed it lightly before gently cupping his balls. Alec could no longer form any words. He squeezed Beth's breast and become lost in the tingles of pleasure running through his body as his aching cock throbbed at Beth's touch.

After a long silence Beth asked, "what happened next?"

Struggling to refocus on his story telling Alec continued, "after the second man made her cum he got behind her and fucked her. Then Wendy abruptly closed the laptop and threw herself on top of Jim. She rode his cock while she rubbed the vibrator against her clit. After a short time she began to convulse and howl in orgasm. It was loud enough that I could her across the house without the monitor."

"I think that is what woke me up," Beth added. "What happened next?"

"Jim fucked Wendy harder. He grabbed her hips and I could see his long hard cock thrusting in and out of her. Wendy fell forward onto her hands and Jim began sucking on her nipples while he fucked her deeply. Then he announced that he was going to cum and Wendy hopped off him and took him in her mouth. It was so incredibly hot watching him spray streams of cum into her mouth. I was about to explode. I was just about to cum when you came in."

"Were you thinking about fucking her when I walked in?" Beth asked as she let her fingertips slowly trace the underside of Alec's cock.

Thinking hard for a second, trying to recall his thoughts at that moment, he answered uncertainly, "I guess so. I was so incredibly aroused by watching them I just needed to cum. But thinking back I believe I was imagining that it was my cock in her mouth."

Finding the tip of Alec's cock slippery Beth smeared it in soft circles around the head and asked, "would you like to pretend my mouth is Wendy's? I'll suck on your cock just like Wendy would."

"Oh my god, yes. Please suck my cock like Wendy."

Beth leaned in and kissed Alec passionately, probing his mouth with her tongue and sliding her hand up and down his hard shaft. Breaking off the kiss she whispered in his ear, "would you like Wendy to be naked when she sucks your cock?"

"Yes!"

Beth sat up and Alec could just make out the silhouette of her stripping out of the flannel shirt and sweatpants. A second later he felt her soft warm naked body next to his and her hand returned to his cock.

"Would you like Wendy to kiss you before she sucks the cum from you?", Beth whispered in Alec's ear.

"Yes!"

Beth thrust her tongue back into Alec's mouth and pressed her breasts against him while lightly stroking his cock.

Passionately swirling their tongues together both imagined it was Wendy kissing Alec and it heighten both of their arousal. Alec pulled Beth's left leg over his body and pawed at her round bum with one hand while he caressed her left foot and ankle with the other. And all the while Beth continued to lightly caress Alec's cock and balls.

After several minutes Beth pulled her face away from Alec's and moving up the bed slightly said, "Wendy would like you to suck on her nipples before she sucks you." And Beth presented her left nipple to Alec's mouth.

Alec and Beth moaned in unison as he sucked hungrily at one and then the other of Beth's nipples. Since her breasts were so much larger than Wendy's, Beth held her breasts tightly just letting Alec suck on her hard nipples to better simulate what it must be like to suck on Wendy's breasts.

"Do you like sucking on Wendy's little tits?"

"Yes, I love it!" Alec groaned as he switched from one nipple to the other.

Then Beth moaned, "Wendy wants you to lick her pussy. Would you like it if Wendy sat on your face?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Beth rose up and straddled Alec's torso. Then pulling her knees up over Alec's shoulders one at a time she straddled his head and lowered her wet cunt to his mouth. Alec was dizzy from arousal as he licked hungrily at Beth's wet cunt and clit. Alternately knowing both that it was his familiar wife he was licking and imagining it was Wendy that he was licking for the first time. He probed her opening as deeply as he could and then returned to her clit swirling his tongue over it again and again while at the same time caressing Beth's up turned feet at his sides.

After several minutes of alternating between tongue fucking her and licking the entire length of her cunt Alec released Beth's feet and grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her clit hard against his tongue. For several minutes he held her tight against his swirling tongue and Beth ground against him as she grabbed her jiggling tits.

Beth felt her orgasm rising and Alec could sense it too as her body began to tremble. Then wave after wave of electricity shot through her body as she convulsed atop Alec. Beth squeezed her breasts and groaned and shook as Alec desperately tried to keep licking her clit. When it became too sensitive for her, she slid back down across his torso and presented her breasts to his mouth, and he eagerly sucked on her nipples while the last shudders of her orgasm rippled through her.

Sliding down further Beth kissed Alec hard on the mouth and then collapsed next to him on the bed. They both laid there silently for a few minutes while they caught their breath. Finally, Beth said, "that was incredible!"

"Yes, amazing. I love it when you cum in my mouth!"

Beth reached down and began to once again caress Alec's hard cock with her fingertips. "But what if Wendy came on your tongue, would you like that?"

"I'd love to make her cum."

"Would you like for her to make you cum after?", Beth asked as she gently cupped Alec's balls.

"Yes!"

"Are you ready to cum in her mouth?", Beth enquired while she slid down Alec's body and grabbed hold of the base of his cock.

"Oh, yes. Please!" Alec begged.

"Do you want to feel her tongue on you?"

"Yes!"

Beth flicked her tongue across the tip of Alec's cock and he moaned deeply. Then slowly stroking him with her hand she asked, "do you want to add your cum to Jim's?"

"Yes, I want to cum in her mouth too."

Beth drew Alec's cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the sensitive tip and then took nearly the entirety of it into her throat. Alec gasped as she sucked gently on him and fondled his balls. Releasing him from her mouth she stroked his now very slick cock while licking his balls. He fucked her hand in rhythm with her strokes and moaned with pleasure.

Beth moved between Alec's legs and pressing her left tit against his balls asked, "do you like the feel of Wendy's breast against you?"

"Yes. Yes." Alec panted.

"She wants to taste your cum", Beth groaned before once again taking him into her mouth.

Beth stroked and sucked him urgently while he thrust in and out of her. Alec could feel Beth's soft breast slapping against his balls with each desperate thrust. His orgasm began to rise up to the base of his cock where she stroked him vigorously. He began to recall the streams of Jim's cum shooting into Wendy's mouth earlier. He remembered how eagerly she licked and sucked the tip of Jim's orgasming cock and he felt his own cum surging out of him into Beth's mouth. He howled with pleasure as his cock spasmed and shot stream after stream of cum onto Beth's tongue and lips. Beth continued to suck and lick him as his orgasm slowed to a trickle. And then finally after a long minute when she was satisfied that she had extracted every drop from him she let the tip of his cock slip from her mouth and simply hugged him tightly as he caught his breath.

"Oh my god that was hot", he finally let out between gulps of air.

"So amazing", Beth moaned softly as she pulled the covers over them.

Within minutes they were asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Alec awoke with his hard cock pressed up against Beth's backside. A cold dull early morning light barely illuminated the room. After enjoying the soft skin of Beth's curvy bottom against his morning hardon for several moments he realized he needed to pee and he reluctantly gave up the cozy warmth of the bed and Beth and padded across the room to the bathroom. He shivered as he urinated as the cold morning air seemed to penetrate every pore of his body. "The fire in the woodstove must have gone out" he thought.

Returning to the bedroom he saw the outline of Beth's sexy body beneath the covers. Deciding he had better get the woodstove going again he noticed his flannel shirt and sweatpants that Beth had abandoned the night before in a pile on the floor. He picked them up, put them on, and slowly made his way out the bedroom door into the hall. As he passed the door to Wendy and Jim's room he was both relieved and disappointed to find it closed. "Last night was fucking crazy" he mused.

As he entered the living room he could just make out the last fading red embers of the previous night's fire in the woodstove. Gathering up a pile of kindling from the steel tub across from the stove he opened the door to the firebox and shoved the kindling in. Not much happened save a few flicking sparks which quickly faded. Grabbing two more handfuls of kindling he stuffed those in atop the first followed by a couple of small split logs from the wood pile. Smoke was lazily rising from the bottom of the kindling pile, but it appeared to be in no hurry to ignite. Alec decided to try and accelerate the process and fished a piece of newspaper from the bottom of the kindling box and tore it in two pieces, crumpled them up, and stuffed them beneath the kindling.

Now smoke more readily poured from the bottom of the firebox and within a minute the paper ignited, enveloping the kindling in flame. Quickly the kindling began to crackle, and he could feel the incipient warmth from the fire reaching his outstretched hands. A minute later the cold morning air was being sucked into the firebox to feed the flames that were now everywhere within the stove. Alec closed the door to the firebox save a small crack and stood as he watched the draught accelerate and feed the flames into a storm of yellow, red and orange.