Snowed In Ch. 09

Story Info
Brian's father reveals his fantasy.
7.9k words
4.74
85.5k
46

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

We'd been sitting around relaxing and recovering from our last round of intensity when the phone rang. Aunt Jackie had called to let us know the roads had been plowed and were passable, so they were on their way. That left us about an hour before they arrived, just time enough to shower up again and dress. I noticed a small smile on dads face upon hearing that, and a curious one on mom's as she returned the Tupperware bowl with the one single remaining folded slip of paper inside it back to the upper counter top in the kitchen.

"Guess this will have to wait for a bit," she'd stated only then catching dad's look.

"Works for me," dad had said nonchalantly without giving anything away. With that dad headed upstairs to shower and dress, mom following.

"Guess that leaves us with the downstairs shower," I said looking at my sisters. "Not much time either, so please don't spend your usual amount of time in the shower or not only won't there be enough hot water for me, but there won't be any time left before they get here either!" I told my sisters.

"Not to worry LB," Collette said calling me by her pet name, LB meaning Little Brother. "Your showers big enough to accommodate all of us at the same time. And under the circumstances, I don't think any of us will have a problem doing that now either," she winked as she headed downstairs, Mandy and I quickly following.

As silly as it might sound, the idea of doing so aroused me. It would be a first, showering with my sisters. How many times we had barged in on one another in the past, all of us at one time or another teasingly stealing peeks, annoying one another into hurrying up. Though it was always with the intent on grabbing a quick sneaky look at one another. Now...here the three of us were, once again naked stepping into the shower together. As large as it was, with three people climbing inside the shower enclosure, the quarters were still a bit cramped and would take some careful maneuvering for each of us to be able to wash up.

"Might be easier if we just stand in one spot and let someone else wash our backs...and such," Mandy suggested playfully, though serious about it at well. It was a good idea, and we soon began applying soap to one another, washing one another simultaneously.

It was inevitable that I soon had an erection. With Mandy's hands washing my back, and then slithering down to spend an inordinate amount of time on my ass, she was already sending a wave of pleasurable sensations to my groin anyway. Added to that, me standing pressed against Collette, my rapidly firming cock now poking against her backside as my own hands ran up and down her lithe form. And then hearing her moan in addition to that, my hands coming around in front to soap up her incredible breasts, the slickness of my hands as they slid over those twin orbs. Collette's nipples so firm and hard, as I palmed them, all pretense of actually washing them long forgotten.

Mandy had of course reached around me, now soaping and stroking my rock hard shaft. As she began doing that, I quite naturally reached down and around Collette. Leaning forward slightly, she braced her arms against the side of the shower and spread her legs slightly allowing me better access. Her pussy was slick with her arousal, my fingers easily slipping inside as I tickled her clit, fingering her, Mandy's hand running up and down my equally slippery prick as we stood there together. I was half tempted to just shove my dick inside her as easy as it would have been, but to be honest, Mandy's pumping hand felt delicious, as did the fingering of my other sister's cunt as she did that.

"Switch!" Mandy suddenly announced, which I was somewhat grateful she'd said as that would give me a reprieve for a moment, though even that was short lived. Turning, I now reached out soaping my other sister's breasts, enjoying the subtle feel and differences between them. Mandy's nipples might not have stuck out nearly as far as Collette's did, but they were slightly fatter, and just as hard as I now began tweaking them. Collette too seemed to take some measure of delight in soaping and caressing my ass, though she soon took that a bit farther, much to my surprise.

I soon felt her soapy finger toying with the opening of my ass, not quite slipping in as she merely tickled it, simultaneously reaching around to now fondle my prick as Mandy now emulated her sister's stance earlier, leaning forward supporting herself against the wall as she slightly spread her legs. I now fingered her from behind, one, and then two fingers now sliding in and out of her deliciously slick cunt, the sounds of which could actually be heard over the sound of the shower as it pounded down upon us. I then felt Collette's finger suddenly press, a second later slipping inside my ass as she stood there worming it about, still stroking my prick.

"Fuck sis, keep doing that, and I won't last very damn long!" I warned her.

"We don't have very long, remember?" she laughed. "And besides, you'll need a little time to recover for later," she then told me.

"There might not be a later," I then said. "Guess it depends on how long Aunt Jackie and Uncle Frank stay." Collette burst out laughing upon hearing that. "What?"

"Why do you think they're coming over? Especially in this weather?" she now stated. "I'm willing to bet mom's already filled her in on everything we've been doing. You know damn good and well she tells her sister everything, and especially that you now know about the four of them, wouldn't surprise me in the least that she's hoping to get a piece of you now herself!"

I hadn't really thought about that until now. I supposed that was possible, though I'd pretty much figured it was just something that the four of them had decided to engage in and outside of that one instance with Collette, not really assuming that might include Mandy and I too.

I suddenly knew I wasn't going to last very long after having heard that. Aunt Jackie might not have inherited the large breasted trait of the family, but she still had nicely shaped boobs, and a taut firm little body to go along with that feisty attitude of hers. As I stood there thinking about her, I couldn't help but wonder if she carried that wild-assed attitude into the bedroom.

The all too familiar tingle down inside my balls brought me back to the immediate present however, much as I would have liked to continue standing there fantasizing about my Aunt.

"I'm serious Collette, keep doing what you're doing, and I'm going to be shooting off here pretty soon!"

"I wanna see!" Mandy said turning around, forcing me to disengage my fingers from her cunt. "I just love seeing you squirt!" she then added.

Within seconds I was again being treated to a double licking from my sisters as they knelt down in front of me, although I knew it wasn't going to be a very long prolonged pleasure as I was already teetering on the edge as it was.

"Whenever you're ready!" Collette urged me giggling, as was Mandy. "Just let us know so we can watch it come out," she quickly added.

Just hearing her say that was enough to trigger my release as my sister's hands continued to pump my prick together.

"Here it comes!" I announced a second after that, hardly giving them any warning at all, though Collette's hand now cupping my tight balls had already hinted at that anyway as both she and Mandy sat back slightly, still stroking my cock, yet enthusiastically urging me to do so.

"Squirt it Brian! Squirt it! Shoot that hot sticky fuck-butter all over the two of us," she cried out to me as Mandy joined her.

"Yeah Brian! Shoot it! Shoot it! Squirt it out...all over your hot naughty fucking sisters!"

That did it. The moment she said that, I felt the surge of cum explode up the length of my shaft, rocketing out with a great deal of force and intensity as I began showering them with my own brand of liquid soap.

I stood watching it as it spattered against their faces, their necks, and finally their beautiful breasts. Finally releasing me, I pumped out the last few streamers of spunk myself until I felt my legs weaken, threatening to give out beneath me, stumbling back to sit down in the one tiny corner seat at the far end of the enclosure. As I did that, the girls stood, now facing one another, standing on either side of the still pounding spray from the shower.

"We got time?" Mandy asked.

"We'll make time," Collette told her. "Too damn horny to get out of the shower feeling like this!" she informed her sister.

It quickly became obvious this was something they had done before, though it had perhaps been a while. Standing across from one another, Collette reached up adjusting the shower spray until it began to pulsate at a more forceful rate. I noticed as they now reached across towards one another, the water joined their hands as they began fingering one another, playing with their respective clits as the two of them finger-fucked one another with one hand, caressing their own breasts with the other. I might have only moments ago shot my wad, but even sitting there spent as I was, I was still highly aroused as I watched them doing this.

"Obviously, this isn't the first time the two of you have done this," I observed, receiving a chuckle from them both in response to that.

"There's a lot we've done, you're not aware of LB," Collette groaned pleasurably. "Perhaps later, or over the next few days, we'll share some of them with you," she teased hotly.

I was content however for the moment at least, to just sit there and watch the two of them as they rather quickly got one another off, though the pulsating beat of the water certainly helped. Almost simultaneously, they both shuddered, moaning pleasurably as they came on one another's hands and fingers.

"Well, now that the edge is off, we'd better get out and get dressed, no doubt Aunt Jackie and Uncle Frank will be arriving any time now," Collette said urging us into motion, and then adding. "Which makes me wonder about daddy's fantasy, and why he specifically wanted to wait until today before sharing with us what it is," she said looking over at me directly.

"Bet it has something to do with Aunt Jackie," Mandy quipped eyeing her back.

"Ya think?" Collette responded laughing. "I bet that whatever it is, it does, I know Uncle Frank's been dying to fuck either one of us, so perhaps dad's given him the go ahead to do it now that we've all let our hair down, though I guess we'll have to wait and see whichever way it is. But...I'm also willing to bet knowing Aunt Jackie, as fond as she's always been of LB here, that it has something specific to do with that too!"

Admittedly I was now very curious about it myself, stepping out to dry off and then hurriedly dress, just as my sister's did. They were just as excited, if not more so than I was to see what the evening would bring and soon after raced back upstairs joining my parents who surprised us by finding them sitting in the living room, still wearing nothing more than their bathrobes instead of being dressed as we now all were.

**

Just a short time later we heard the sound of Uncle Frank's older model Hummer pulling up in front of the house, the oversized tires crunching through the hard-packed snow. Seconds later they came in, both of them wearing Cheshire cat grins on their faces.

"Ok, so what did we miss?" Jackie laughed, and then came over giving me an affectionate kiss. It didn't surprise me that she did, as she always did. But what did surprise me, was when she let her lips linger on mine a bit longer than normal, not to mention her hand coming down between us feeling briefly the small bulge in my pants as she did that.

Dad had already stoked the fire, once again warming the room, almost uncomfortably so, especially now that I was actually dressed again.

"Come in, sit down, make yourselves comfortable while dad pours us all a drink," mom told her. "And then...I'll fill you all in!"

Collette was right. On the one hand, I should have realized that there was very little mom wouldn't have shared or discussed with her sister. On the other however, I was surprised she really hadn't said much of anything until now, though perhaps the weather had had something to do with that, as they'd spent very little time on the phone after the lines were working again. As everyone settled in, fresh drinks in hand, mom got this amused, mischievous little twinkle in her eye.

"As I hinted at over the phone...it all began the night that Brian and his sister's camped out down here on the bed," she began. And then slowly over the next hour, mom almost shockingly related each and everything we'd all done or experienced with one another since then, even a few things I wasn't aware of, or perhaps didn't remember. I was surprised to find myself highly aroused, just sitting there listening to her, though by the way my Uncle and father both fidgeted in their seats, they were becoming quite aroused themselves by the looks of it.

"It is getting uncomfortably hot in here for some reason," my Aunt stated jokingly after a time. "Anyone mind if we get comfortable?" she asked.

"Of course not," mom said glancing over towards me, though I merely sat there smiling at her as she said that, visions of my Aunt soon being naked herself already filling my head. "You know where the guest robes are," she then added.

Both my Aunt and Uncle then stood and hurriedly made their way upstairs, the five of us watching them do so as dad spoke.

"Well, guess now it's my turn isn't it?" he stated reminding us all in a second that it was in fact, and even more importantly, that it did indeed have something to do with my Aunt and Uncle being there.

"Do you want me to get the bowl, or are you just going to tell us?" mom asked curiously, yet clearly excited now.

"Seems sort of silly to do that under the circumstances, so I'll just wait for Jackie and Frank to rejoin us, then I'll just lay out my fantasy for you all then."

I felt myself nervously excited, and feeling a bit awkward and uncomfortable now too. Not because of what was about to happen, but because I was actually dressed and now anxious to once again shed my clothes. My sister's must have been thinking the exact same thing as they whispered back and forth to one another briefly, and then stood up and quickly began to slip out of their respective clothing. Mom looked over towards me, smiling as I now stood and began doing the same.

By the time my Aunt and Uncle returned heading back down the stairs, the five of us now sat entirely naked there in the living room. Seeing us, Aunt Jackie laughed.

"Go figure, suddenly we're the ones overdressed once again." She chuckled, and then even before reaching the bottom of the stairs, she had opened her robe, draping it over the banister now entirely naked herself, though Uncle Jack continued to proceed into the living room still wearing his.

"You know sis, you still make me jealous as hell every time I see you naked!" mom quipped as we all sat there eying her. She was not quite two years older than mom, but it was clearly evident she had the body of a woman ten, perhaps even fifteen years younger than her age. Like Collette, she'd discovered early on in life that she was incapable of bearing any children, as such, she'd had a much easier time of it keeping in shape. Her breasts were far smaller than my mom's or sisters, yet well rounded and full for their size. And yes, they were also a bit more perky in appearance because of that too, each one capped with delicate pink colored nipples that nearly blended in with the tone of her surrounding breast flesh, just a hint of slightly darker coloration as they came to a cute sexy little point, upturned slightly at the ends with a bit of a puffy nipple capping each.

Unlike mom however, she wasn't entirely shaved, though she had trimmed her pubic hair into what we jokingly called "a landing strip", so thin in appearance that she might well have shaved it instead.

I almost laughed out loud as Uncle Frank retook his seat on the couch sitting next to my now naked mother, her hand immediately slipping inside the open slit of his robe, her hand obviously seeking him out even though she continued looking at, and talking to her sister.

"Harold was just about to share with us all...his fantasy," she informed them both. "So...whenever you're ready honey...the floor's all yours."

Dad stood, his somewhat flaccid prick already lifting its head as he stood there, clearing his voice, and then actually blushing a little as he spoke. I glanced over towards mom again, her hand already busy in my Uncle's lap, stroking him up and down though she hadn't as yet revealed him as she did so.

"My fantasy is actually a bit simpler perhaps than everyone else's has been, but it's still been a long-held fantasy of mine, and one that your mother is very aware of," he said looking over towards her. Her eyes clearly revealed she had guessed right earlier, knowing very well what it obviously was. He then turned toward me, looking at me directly. "It might be a bit more difficult for you Brian," he warned me, since it pretty much just involves you and your mother rather than the rest of us, at least in the beginning," he now added. "So I hope you'll be willing to indulge your old man here."

Now I really was curious. But...after all that had happened, even with the inclusion of my Aunt and Uncle being there, I couldn't think of a single thing now that I'd find myself uncomfortable in doing. Even Aunt Jackie was grinning from ear to ear, and I had a pretty good indication in her doing that, that she too had a pretty good idea what dad was leading up to.

He paused once again briefly clearing his throat, now looking away from me, taking everyone in as a whole, as he spoke.

"Until all this," he said eyeing us. "I didn't really think this was ever something that would actually happen, so it remained for quite a while a very private fantasy, one in which I didn't even share with mom until last year," dad confessed. "But once I had, once I'd told your mother about it, who I am sure has already told Aunt Jackie about it now," he said lifting his eyebrows questioningly towards her, receiving a subtle nod of her head in kind confirming it, he went on. "She then made it possible for me to actually experience it, when she came up with the idea for this little game we've been playing. But before I tell you the specifics, I'd like to share with you a little story about it myself, and then you'll quite obviously know what it is, or at least have a pretty good idea what it is I want to see, and experience again," he told us. By now, his cock was at full staff, as was Uncle Frank's as mom finally parted his robe, untying the sash, which had held it together. I was a little surprised to discover that Frank's prick, though very hard, was considerably smaller than either my dad's or even mines was. Mom didn't seem to mind however, nor obviously did my Aunt Jackie as she held it, still fisting him as we all sat there listening.

"Long ago, when I was just around Brian's age, my Aunt, along with my cousin had come for a week's visit. We had a small place back then that we lived in, so there wasn't a whole lot of place for people to sleep. My aunt...had been fixed up on a futon on the family room with my cousin, who was also around my age sleeping on a cot nearby. I had gotten up for some odd reason, which I hardly ever did as I was a very sound sleeper. Needing to pee, and then wanting something to drink after that, I had come into the kitchen trying to be quiet as I expected my aunt and cousin to be sleeping in the family room as I came in. To my surprise, they weren't however, neither one of them. So then when I came into the kitchen, I could hear voices outside. I walked over to the kitchen window and looked out, which is when I saw what I saw. An image which has stayed with me all these years, and something that as a boy growing up, I had with me as the major masturbatory experience in my adult life, and something that even to this very day, I still think about and fantasize over."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers