So I Sing a Song of Love for Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene would look up and meet her eyes, making a connection between their souls as she pressed deeply, right into the entrance of Julia's vagina. Then she would start the sucking. Oh, fuck; the sucking. Firstly on each labia in turn, then on the clitoris. Tugging it deeply and firmly in and out, in and out. It was as if she was using the organ as a penis, taking it between her lips and fucking it.

Julia had never orgasmed through oral stimulation before, her encounters with boys in that way had been much clumsier. Interesting, pleasant even. But they weren't in the same class and it happened with Marlene every time. She even started to look forward to these illicit encounters, anticipating the secret moments and the all-encompassing joy that would wash across her body.

Now when she went to Marlene's office she found herself leaning back, pushing her groin forwards and on view. Hoping that Marlene would catch the hint and oblige. Usually she did.

* * * *

Joli was hungry. She could see food but couldn't reach it.

It looked very tasty, gorgeous even. She couldn't understand how anyone would throw away food when there were starving people in the world.

There was drink as well but that was also out of reach. Thirst was tormenting her, probably more than the hunger. She would have to drink before eating, her mouth was too dry but no-one would pass her the cup.

Her tongue was swollen, her nose was dry and her eyes were sore.

Now someone was taking away the food and drink, to throw it away. What a waste; just give it to her -- she would be glad of it.

Creme tangerine and montelimar
A ginger sling with a pineapple heart
A coffee dessert, yes you know it's good news
But you'll have to have them all pulled out
After the Savoy truffle

Food. Even smoked fish would be fantastic, with a boiled potato. Ice cream to start. If only her tongue wasn't so swollen and if she could think through all the songs in her head. She didn't have any teeth left, what had happened to them, had she fallen over running from the guards?

* * * *

Billy Black was cute. He was fair haired and had a crooked smile that melted her heart.

They were in the rear of the barn, on a pile of straw bales that prickled on her bare skin. Billy was stroking her right tit and it was glorious. She was proud of her chest; it was well-developed, the largest of any of her circle of friends. She had nipples that tingled, reminding her throughout the day of their presence. They tingled when they were touched or even if she caught someone looking at them. Sometimes she touched her nipples herself to enjoy the sensation but at the moment she was simply laying on her back whilst Billy Black did it for her.

He had the lightest of touches and was running the tip of his finger up the side of her left breast and then in a spiral around her nipple, gently and relentlessly closing in and finishing at the very tip. She glanced down; her nipple was erect and felt ready to burst with anticipation.

Billy was singing a gentle melody. A soft and haunting love song, it had her grown-up name in the lyric.

Julia, Julia, ocean child, calls me
So I sing a song of love, Julia
Julia, seashell eyes, windy smile, calls me
So I sing a song of love, Julia.

Billy was her boyfriend, he had given her a Valentine's card to prove it. She wished that she had bought him one in return, she could have made one but that would have been something that schoolchildren did. She was a grown-up now, old enough to vote and everything. So she had invited him into the barn instead.

He leant over her and his tongue repeated the movement. Then when he inexorably reached the sensitive tip, his lips fastened onto her and he sucked. It was exquisitely painful and blanked out the rest of the world, even the scratching of the rough straw that she lay on.

It was too intense and she tugged herself away, breaking the suction. Then he returned to circling his tongue gently. He traced a cool damp line from her ribs, along the crease at the underside of the breast, then around the flesh up towards the nipple again. She wished he would stop. In several hours time.

* * * *

There was a noise somewhere outside her room. Could anyone arrange for some peace and quiet? It sounded like a party going on. Perhaps here would be some ice cream spare. The nights were drawing in and it was dark already.

A figure was at the window. She couldn't make it out at first but then it moved. It was dressed in black, so was difficult to make out against the night sky. She still wasn't sure if it was a shadow or a person spying on her. Then there was a flash of movement at the corner of her eye. A card on the shelf fell over, it had collapsed and the two halves separated. One piece fluttered onto the floor.

Julia tried to look to see, but she was lying on her back in bed propped on pillows and by the time she turned her head there was nothing there. She felt dull with hunger and couldn't remember the last time she had eaten or drunk anything. She had wind and a tightness in her chest. A good fart and a burp would sort out the wind but the chest pain would carry on building up, she knew.

Some food and drink had been placed in front of her earlier but she hadn't been able to reach it. It didn't matter anyway; she wasn't hungry any more. The pain in her chest was making its way down her arm and that was irritating. She needed a poo, but the shadow moved again. It was coming for her.

It was a hooded figure. Was this it - the end? Another flash of movement at the corner of her eye distracted her.

She was scared; someone was watching her. She should move, either investigate or go somewhere safer. But she was tired.

So tired. The light grew brighter, the whole room was now illuminated by a dazzling, brilliant glare but suddenly she was relaxed. She didn't care any more.

Now it's time to say good night
Good night, sleep tight
Now the sun turns out his light
Good night, sleep tight

* * * *