Someone to Watch Over Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Two detectives are sent to babysit a crime witness.
3.3k words
4.47
1.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Cap, you know the guy had it coming," Vince protested, standing in front of the desk of Captain Winn Hockings. "He... he took a swing at me."

"Come on Vince! You know that's not gonna cut it around here." Captain Hockings was in charge of the police detectives in the little town of Akron. Yeah, all five of them. "Next you're gonna tell me that Sanders will vouch for you."

"I'm sure she will..." They both knew Sanders was his partner, so of course she would. That's what partners do.

"Cut the shit, Reed. You're lucky Morales isn't pressing charges... yet!" He looked at the tall, young detective, angry yet understanding. He was a lowly detective, too, at one point. He knew that bad guys did sometimes deserve to be hit. Vince was just unlucky enough to have left a shiner, evidence of his abuse of the so called suspect.

Vince still stood his ground, waiting for the Captain to decide his fate for the near future. There was a stack of manila folders on his desk, case files yet to be distributed. Hockings grabbed one and tossed it to Vince. It slid to the edge of his desk and miraculously stopped without spilling over. Vince picked it up and scanned it.

"Whoa," he whistled. "Joey Venza finally got caught with his hands dirty?" Joey was one of the area's biggest crime bosses. He was into just about every criminal enterprise there was. They all knew he was dirty. But none of them could ever catch him.

"Yeah, it looks like he did. Claire Gregory stumbled in on a murder and is the only witness... and the only evidence we have against Venza. We need her to testify."

"Ok... nothing hard about that Cap, a couple beat cops can handle it... at least there's nothing a detective is needed for," Vince said, regretting it the moment it came out of his mouth.

Lieutenant Hockings leaned back in his chair, smiling, his hands raised and resting on the back of his head. Vince knew there was something diabolical going on in his head. "There's one thing you're needed for right now, Reed. Babysitting."

Vince's jaw dropped as he just stood there, staring at him, not knowing what to do or say. "Babysitting? Some college kid? Come on, Cap..." He started to protest, but the Captain quickly cut him off.

"Don't 'come on' me, Reed. You need some time to sit and stew and get out of the limelight until Morales is processed. And besides, Gregory is needed to testify. We can't let Venza get to her."

Vince shook his head, running his hand through his hair to push the loose strands back into place. He knew the Captain was right. It would keep him out of immediate trouble in case Morales decided to press charges and Vince knew that if he could do even one little thing that would put the great Joey Venza behind bars, then so be it.

"Where is she?" he asked at last, tossing the folder back onto the desk.

"Sitting in the office next door," Hockings said laughing. "Waiting for you. I had Carmichael get some food, clothing, and toiletries. They're in the car."

Vince looked out into the bullpen of desks out front and saw his partner, Detective Jennifer Sanders, sitting at her desk, watching the interchange between them through the glass. She knew Vince didn't look pleased, but knew it wasn't so bad either. She was good at reading him.

She watched Vince leave the office, keeping the door open as Captain Hockings rose from his desk and followed him out. Vince called her over with a twist of his wrist and walked to the office next door. They knocked, walking in the door with barely a pause, and a pretty little blonde girl turned towards them. She was sitting in one of the chairs, biting her nails. She was obviously very nervous and scared.

Vince was a little surprised. She looked older than twenty two. And she looked pretty damn good in her jeans and black blouse. Her cleavage was proudly displayed against the ruffles in the material.

"Miss Gregory," Vince said, putting his hand out to shake hers. "I'm Detective Vince Reed and this is my partner Detective Jennifer Sanders." She took his hand and shook it gently. It seemed so small in comparison to his, almost lost in it. She was just a kid. A scared kid. And a very, very important one. Jenn extended her hand and shook Claire's too.

"Nice to meet you," she said weakly. She was certainly not used to this kind of attention.

"We're going to take you somewhere safe where we can lay low for a while," Vince said. "It should only be for forty eight hours or so." He looked at Jenn who shook her head slightly. He could tell she wasn't too pleased with the assignment. He'd fill her in on the details later.

"Where are we going?" Claire asked, picking up her stuff.

"We have a safe house a little outside of town," he said. "It should do for a few days."

"Then what?" she asked, looking at Jenn. She looked so lost and helpless. She needed someone to watch over her.

Jennifer put a hand on her shoulder, trying to reassure her. "Once the guy's caught and in custody, you can go back to your normal life." Vince looked at Claire and then at Jenn. He knew that what she said was normally true, but with Joey Venza and his team of thugs and lawyers, it was going to be a long road. And likely a dangerous one.

Jenn grabbed some paperwork from her desk and led the way as they walked out of the squad room and down to the car. She helped Clair settle into the back seat while Vince moved around to the front, jumping behind the wheel. Jenn joined him and he started the car and drove out of the parking garage towards the highway.

"So what's the case?" Jenn asked before they hit the first traffic light.

Vince turned to her and smiled. "Joey Venza," he said.

"Are you shitting me?" she smiled back in disbelief.

"He killed someone and Claire witnessed it." He glanced in the rear view mirror to see if she was paying attention to them. Luckily she wasn't.

Jenn shook her head. "It's not often we get a break like this."

"Nope. So we have protective detail for the next few days."

"So, Claire," Jennifer said, turning towards the back seat and the scared woman. "Can you tell us what happened?"

Claire was wrenching her hands in her lap, obviously scared. "I was going home after a party, you know, late, the night before last. I got out of the elevator and heard arguing... two guys. One of them was my neighbor, Neil... Neil Steinhart. I just stood in the elevator. And then... then..." Claire looked down at her hands, starting to cry.

Jennifer reached a hand back, taking hers. "It's ok. We'll protect you."

Claire tried to choke back her tears. "Then the man just shot him. Right in the head. His head... just... it like exploded. And I must have screamed or something, because then the man looked at me... all surprised... and started moving towards me, but the elevator doors were closing.

"I pressed the buttons and the elevator moved down... stopping at different floors. I don't know how many buttons I pressed. Then... then the police were in the lobby... and they took me to the station."

Jenn turned back to the front and glanced at Vince, realizing the seriousness of their case. It was going to be a long couple of days.

*****

"Get me Mr. Venza," the greying detective whispered into his cell phone. "Yeah it's important!" He looked around nervously, making sure no one was paying attention to him.

"What is it?" the familiar voice of Joey Venza said on the other end of the line after a few seconds.

"Hi Mr. Venza... I... I have some information for you." Detective Sam Frymire was sweating and looked around again to make sure no one was watching.

"I'm listening."

"The safe house at 232 Fenn Road. There are two detectives with her."

"Got it."

Frymire shook his head, wondering how much he'd get for this. He was an idiot for not negotiating a price before he gave him the information. "Mr. Venza?" he asked nervously, before Joey could hang up the phone. "I was hoping I'd get a little something for the information."

"Yeah, Frymire, you'll get paid. Don't you worry nothin'." Joey hung up the phone, leaving Frymire standing on the street corner. He slipped the phone into his jacket pocked and flipped the collar up, trying to keep the rain out.

*****

The safe house they used was an old house out past the burbs. It sat on five acres of land and had no one around. The closest neighbor was a couple hundred yards away. The yard was big and open and there were plenty of places in the house to look out. With the location of the house out in the middle of nowhere, any car coming near would definitely be noticed.

It was a two-story house, probably a hundred years old. They unloaded the car and then moved it into the garage, closing the door again. The stairs and floor-boards creaked on the front porch as they made our way inside the house. It was minimally furnished and the rooms were a good size. Vince checked to make sure the alarm was still operational and scanned the place for vulnerabilities.

They walked around and found good rooms for Claire and for each the two detectives upstairs. Vince made sure the rooms weren't too close together, but close enough. They let Claire settle into her bedroom, closing the door to give her some privacy. Then they went down the hall, closer to the stairwell, and moved into Jenn's room. The bed was full-size and there was a small dresser, nightstand, and chair in the room.

Vince closed the door behind him and Jenn turned, smiling.

"Looks like we're going to be stuck here for a few days," she said, moving towards him, letting her coat slide down and off her arms before throwing it on the bed.

"Yes it does," Vince replied, his hands grabbing her and pulling her into his embrace. Her arms went around his neck as she looked up at him. At six foot, he was a bit taller than her five foot six inch frame. He bent down and kissed her, gently at first, but rapidly building in passion.

He felt her hand grab his cock through his slacks, stroking up and down, making him so very hard.

"Looks like it's going to be a fun few days," she said seductively. "What do you think we should do to pass the time?" she smiled.

He looked her in the eyes with a lust-filled gaze. "I think my cock will need lots of attention," he whispered.

Jenn laughed, looking down and watching as her hands unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. She bit her lower lip teasingly as though even she couldn't wait to get his cock out. She looked in his eyes once more, smiling seductively as she slid down his body, pushing his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Her hands wrapped around his erection lovingly and she kissed it.

"Oh, I'll give this big boy lots and lots of attention," she said, sliding the head over her lips as he grunted, kissing and licking it. She swirled her tongue over the tip, paying special attention to the sensitive spot just below the head. Her tongue pressed into it and she giggled when his cock jumped away.

Her attention was focused on him as she slid it between her lips and pushed down as far as she could go. She was getting better and better at deepthroating him and felt him all the way back in her throat.

"Oh God," Vince groaned, loving how she did that.

Her mouth slid up and down his shaft several times before pulling out and licking it from the base to the tip several times. Her hands helped hold him, stroking it up and down and playing with his balls a little. She could feel him getting closer and closer to his orgasm. His eyes stared at her and became half-lidded with his pleasure. His mouth was open and he was panting.

"Damn I never tire of watching you suck me off," he whispered. "You're so fucking sexy."

She smiled and removed her mouth for a moment, letting her hands stroke him faster, one hand stroking fast up and down, the other twisting at the base. "I love being sexy for you. And I love your big cock, Sir... so fucking much." She engulfed the tip again and let her hands stroke him to make him cum.

"I... oh God... oh fuck! I'm coming baby," he moaned softly, putting one hand on her head.

She removed her mouth and opened it, pointing the tip of his cock right at it. Her tongue lazily emerged, ticking the underside of the head as her hands kept stroking him long and fast. With a grunt, he watched the first spray jet into her mouth and coat her tongue. Several more sprays followed, with Jenn looking up at him the entire time, her mouth wide open, until it was full of his cum.

When he was finally done, she swallowed and proceeded to lick and suck his softening member, smiling up at Vince as he breathed heavily.

*****

It was hours later, but time meant nothing in the ethereal realm.

The entity felt something disturb its slumber. It had been so long since it'd felt this... energy. Wonderful and delicious energy! It wanted more... so much more. The black void around it gave it no idea where it came from or how long it'd been sleeping. A dim light appeared in the distance, looking like the sun as it gave way behind storm clouds.

As a shadow, it moved towards the growing light, drawing closer and closer until it appeared as a doorway in front of it. The ethereal force emerged into a familiar space... a closet. His closet. The closet in his house. It was empty, but he saw the familiar bar, doorway, the shelf above. Yes... he remembered now. He lived here once. But that was so long ago. Had he been asleep that long? Everything was different about the room now.

A young, blonde woman was laying in the bed as it entered the room from the closet, drifting above the ground as if it was walking. It approached her, drifting by the bed, looking down on her. Her energy was strong. Not exactly what he'd felt before, but her energy felt wonderful. It reached down and pulled the blanket aside with a shadowy hand, exposing her body.

She wore a long shirt that barely fell to mid-thigh. It slid a spectral hand over her thigh. The girl moaned as bright blue sparks flashed between the entity and her flesh. The hand, barely more than a shadow in the dark, slid up and down her bare skin, the energy within the woman growing rapidly.

Her thighs spread apart wider as she turned to her back, moaning softly. One of her hands was draped over her stomach, holding her shirt in place. The entity moved a second hand to her legs, touching, sending sparks against her skin, making her even more excited.

She gasped as the sparks moved so close to her naked pussy, just beneath her shirt. The entity moved onto the bed, sliding between her legs, pushing them further apart. She tried to bring together, but he held them in a strong ethereal grip, far too strong for her to overcome. Spectral hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt, sliding it up her body, pulling it beneath her arm. The blue sparks erupted up her torso and over her exposed breasts as shadow hands pulled her shirt up to her shoulders and grabbed her breasts firmly.

Her nipples were hard, stiff points that the shadowy fingers pinched and pulled. She twisted beneath him, moaning more loudly now. It felt her energy grow very strong. It wanted more... it wanted all the energy she could give.

One ethereal hand grabbed her breast as the other slid between her legs. Bright blue sparks speared into her nipples and clit, driving pleasure all over her body. Her body convulsed making her wake up, her eyes opened wide. She tried to sit up, but couldn't, the entity held her down firmly as its hands continued to play with her.

She brought her hands between her legs, trying to grab its arm, trying to pull it away from her, but couldn't. And that arm was giving her so much pleasure. Her body shook beneath it, blue sparks of pleasure flooding over her clit. The more excited she became, the more energy she gave it, and the more ethereal sparks were generated only making her more excited.

She was so close to an orgasm and screamed, waking Vince and Jenn. They jumped out of bed, grabbing their guns and ran to Claire's door almost completely naked. Breathing heavily, they listened for a second before grabbing the door handle and turning it quickly, pushing the door open and leveling their guns in front of them, Jenn dropping to one knee by the door frame.

Claire's head rose from the pillow, her mouth open wide in a gargled scream as her eyes rolled back in her head, her hips arching up. She was having one of the biggest orgasms of her young life as Vince and Jenn watched over the barrels of their guns. Claire's continuous grunts of pleasure embarrassed them as her hips pushed in the air again and again as if fucking it. They lowered their guns and backed out the door, giggling to themselves, and whispering silent apologies

Vince looked at Jenn and smiled, shaking his head as he closed the door. "I didn't see that coming," he whispered as they walked back down the hall to their room.

"What I wouldn't give for an orgasm like that," Jenn giggled.

Vince opened his mouth in mock shock. "Well... now I'm feeling a bit incompetent."

She punched his arm. "Don't worry. You give me plenty of earth-shattering orgasms."

"Good!"

"And hopefully you can lick my pussy and give me another one now. That made me horny again." She smile seductively and slid into his arms, pressing her body against him. Her breasts pressed against his chest, the hard nipples scraping against his skin.

Vince smiled. He loved when Jenn ask him to lick her pussy. And he wasn't one to let her down. "Why don't you check the upstairs while I check downstairs. I'll check the alarm again and make sure things are secure. Then I'll come back and lick your pussy until you pass out. Deal?"

His hand ran down her side and slid over her panties. She trembled as his fingers circled her clit, and she pushed her hips against it, wanting so much more. "Deal," she whimpered.

Vince kissed her and pulled away from her embrace, bringing his finger to his nose and licking it as she watched. He turned and moved as silently as he could down the creaking stairs in the dark. He went to the front door and verified the alarm was still active, the green light showing the system was still engaged and ready. He walked around each room, checking to make sure every door and window was still locked and secure.

Something was bothering him and he didn't know what it was. The hairs on the back of his neck were warning him that there was danger here, but he couldn't see what it could be. And his intuition was never wrong.