Something's Different About Mary 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambi nodded, "Ok Mary, you win." She paused and added, "Are you ready for your bed bath?"

Mary nodded and went over to the bed to lay down. As Bambi was washing her down with a washcloth, she said, "Oh you will have to make sure Kari is properly dressed for me."

Bambi giggled, "She already has it Mistress, and a cute feather duster. Not to mention she is working on a French accent."

Mary rolled her eyes, "Ok then she will also dust the house when not tending to me. Please tell her and Susan of that fact." She winced when she rolled over onto her back and motioned Bambi to continue, "This is the price I pay for my foolishness."

Once Bambi was finished she sat on the bed, "Would you like me to sit with you tonight?"

Mary rolled onto her side and shook her head no, "No thanks, I have Julie to keep me company." After Bambi had left she turned off the light and tried to find a comfortable position. She had no sooner fallen asleep when Pam came in.

"Good morning Mistress!" Pam said walking over to the bed and smiling down at Mary.

Mary opened her eyes in the semi darkened room and replied, "God, don't you ever sleep?"

Pam laughed and threw open the curtains letting the morning light flood the room. "It's near ten am Mistress and the day's a burning." She came over and sat on the bed next to Mary, "Seriously though, how do you feel?"

"I'll live," Mary said sitting up. "I have some questions for you Pam." She looked at Pam a long time and when the woman nodded she continued, "How is Rose? I seem to remember Julie asking about her yesterday."

"Rose is doing fine. I just came from visiting her and according to Dr. Anderson she should be able to come home tomorrow."

Mary nodded, "I should be up there with her." She caught sight of Pam opening her mouth and hastily added, "I said I should, not I will go up there." She looked towards the door and added, "What about Candy?"

Pam smiled, "I did her before coming to see you Mistress. Both Jane and she expressed your wants about Candy taking over the company as soon as possible." She paused and then added, "Her breast development will be complete after another two days. Tonight, she will get another injection, skip tomorrow, and the final injection on the day after." She looked at Julie's still form and added, "After that, other than the hormone injections she will be done. In addition, Rose will be home by then."

Mary watched as Susan and Bambi walked in and moved Julie to the bathroom. A moment later Kari came in carrying a tray and instead of bringing it over to Mary, she walked to the bathroom also. Turning back to Pam she said, "I wanted repay you for everything you did Pam."

Pam looked towards the bathroom and then back at Mary. Lowering her head, she said softly, "Mistress, if you can wait, I will clear my calendar once Rose is home so that I can be punished properly."

Mary looked at Pam confused for a moment, "No Pam, you misunderstand me. The only reason that Julie is being punished is because of her words, not actions. I wanted to find some way to reward you."

Pam raised her eyes and looked at Mary with wonder. She had been expecting to be strung up and whipped within an inch of her life. "You don't need to reward me Mistress. I just did my job as a doctor and my duty to you as your devoted slave."

Mary nodded slowly, "Okay, but if you think of something, a treat perhaps, will you tell me." She was about to add something personal when the bathroom door opened. Susan and Bambi pulled Julie out and proceeded to take her back to the corner. "Please just lay her down on the floor pets," She said. Looking back at Pam she added, "Would you look at my back and tell me if I am over doing it? It seems I have been hurting more since I got home than the drive from hell with Julie."

Pam nodded, "Of course Mistress." She looked at Susan and said, "Sue, will you get the kit please." Susan nodded and left followed by Bambi and Kari. She was back a minute later with a tray with bandages and other medical supplies. Once Pam had put on a pair of rubber gloves, she cut the old bandage off and looked at the wounds. She heard gagging from behind her and turned sharply to Susan who was holding her hand over her mouth. "Don't you dare throw up in here!" she said sharply.

Mary saw Susan flee and heard the sounds of her vomiting into the toilet. "That bad?" she asked quietly.

Pam looked at Mary's back and said, "No not really. A couple bleeders and open wounds, but all in all your looking good." She carefully placed new bandages over the wounds and proceeded to wrap Mary's back up. Once she was finished she said, "Mistress, I don't want you to overdo it. For every hour up, I want you to spend an hour on your tummy." She raised her voice, "Sue!"

Susan hurried back looking guilty and stood beside the bed, "Yes Pam?"

Pam looked up at her and said, "I want Mistress to alternate one hour up with one hour on her belly all day." She paused and added, "It is up to you to make sure she follows my orders."

Susan looked at Mary who nodded before looking back at Pam, "Yes Pam."

Mary smiled as a thought occurred to her, "There is one thing you could do to make me feel better Pam." She glanced down at Julie and the penis gag poking up into the air. "You could always bring yourself off riding that lovely fuck station on the floor next to the bed for me."

Pam's eyes lit up as she looked down at Julie lying immobile. Without a word she stood, slipped off a pair of latex panties under her skirt and lowered herself on the bound and helpless woman.

Mary watched as Pam rode Julie's penis gag for a few moments before turning to Susan. She opened her mouth to ask how Julie had been when she realized Susan was watching Pam as her hands caressed herself. Smiling she said, "Don't worry Susan, you will have your own turn shortly." As Susan looked at her with a smile she added, "So how was our little Julie this morning?"

Susan giggled, "Begging to be allowed to cum or failing that, us to make love to her." She looked back at Pam and the bound woman, "Looks like she is getting part of her wish."

Mary looked down at the bound woman and wondered how much pleasure she was feeling. She would have to wait until they were alone to ask and find out. Looking up at Susan she asked about the company. According to Susan June had sent out the memo in Steve's name and that they could start cycling people through whenever she wanted. "Okay, let's start at 1 pm and then every odd hour from that point on. If we do four at a time at 9, 11, 1, 3, and 5 then that is twenty a day. Do you know how many people currently work for the company?"

Susan tilted her head as she thought, "To tell the truth Mistress, I am not sure. I will find out for you as soon as possible." She paused and then added, "Do you want to start with the executives and work your way down?"

Mary nodded, "I think that would be best, don't you?" She looked at Pam who was franticly bouncing up and down on Julies face and said, "Cum for me Pam, cover that fuck toy's face with your honey!"

Pam screamed as she orgasmed. Sinking all the way down she ground herself against Julie's latex covered face she came down from the orgasm. The pleasure of being good for Mistress filled her mind body and soul. Lifting off the dildo gag, she slid her slick cunny over Julie's latex hood and covering it with her honey.

Mary looked on and smiled, "Susan, don't you think Pam needs a good cleaning?" In a flash Susan was beside Pam and pushing her down to the floor, her head dived under Pam's skirt and the sounds of licking and slurping filled the room. While she was watching, Kari came in carrying a tray with her breakfast. Mary looked at the eggs, bacon, juice and coffee and smiled, "Good girl."

Kari smiled and curtsied. She spun around slowly and asked, "Does Mistress approve of her slave's uniform?"

Mary looked at her and smiled more. The black latex French maid outfit looked divine on the woman. "Yes, pet you look lovely." She glanced at the pair on the floor and added, "Why don't you ride the fuck toy while I am eating."

Kari looked around confused. Suddenly it dawned on her that Mistress was talking about Julie. Spreading her legs slightly she slid herself onto the double-sided penis gag Julie was wearing and moaned in pleasure. Watching Susan make love to Pam while she made love to Julie's bound form excited her and soon she was grinding and bouncing on Julie's head. Her head thrashed around as the need for an orgasm built but would not come. Finally, after about ten minutes of riding Julie she looked up at Mary and whimpered, "Please... let your girl orgasm."

Mary took a sip of her coffee and finished her breakfast. "Okay slave, you may cum now." As Kari mewed in pleasure, Mary looked at Susan who had her head buried still under Pam's skirt. "That's enough you two..."

Susan moved until she was kneeling and looked up at Mary. "Yes Mistress." Her feelings of guilt had disappeared, and she felt whole again now that Mary was in charge.

As Pam got up she looked down at Susan and said softly, "To be continued?"

Susan looked at Mary before looking up at Pam, "That would be nice."

Mary watched as Pam put her latex panties back on and stood to leave. "If she can medically, would you ask Rose to have a silent orgasm for me dear?"

Pam nodded and smiled, "I will even make sure she is nice and clean afterwards."

"Good!"

As Pam left, Kari stood up on shaky legs and took the tray. Mary could see her cum covering her upper thighs and said, "Why don't you have doll lick you clean before you start cleaning?"

Kari smiled brightly and said, "Oh thank you Mistress!"

Mary looked at Susan and said, "Call June and set up today's appointments. Then, meet me at the simulators. I will have to program you in so that you can process people." She watched as Susan looked with longing at Julie's slick face and then nodded. Mary knew that she really wanted to make love to the bound woman. "That is, after you use that toy to bring yourself to a glorious orgasm, I should say."

Getting up and getting dressed Mary headed downstairs to see about reprogramming the simulators. On the way she gathered up Bambi to give her a hand. Once they were standing together in front of the console Mary brought up the program she had made for everyone else so far. She changed the fanatical devotion levels to where anyone going through it would trust her completely. Frankly she did not want any of these people, except for one or two, to become her slaves.

Once Susan joined them, Mary had Bambi show her how to add Susan as a user and able to run the company program without allowing her to make modifications. Once they were finished, Bambi brought up an interesting point. By making everyone find pleasures in clothing, bondage, and bisexuality, the spouses of the people affected would also have to be run through. Mary nodded, "Yes you're right Bambi." She looked at Susan and added, "Let's set them up for the evenings. Once we know how long the first runs take, we can set up a schedule." Her voice hardened and she looked from one to the other, "If you hear of anyone abusing others, I want to be told about it imminently, no matter what I am doing."

Susan looked at Bambi and then back to Mary, "Yes Mistress."

Mary turned to face Susan, "This includes the time I am supposed to spend laying down Susan."

Susan looked down considering. Which should she follow, her duty to Mary or her duty to Mary's health? Finally looking back up she nodded, "Yes Mistress, though Pam will be upset with both of us."

Mary nodded, "I know dear, but I think she would understand." She looked at Susan a bit longer and added, "See if you can do something to improve your hair. You still look like a doll that had its hair cut by a child."

Susan blushed, "Yes Mistress." She looked at Bambi and added, "Bambi has offered to try and style it for me."

Mary looked at Bambi, "Do it!" Once Bambi nodded Mary slowly walked back upstairs and to her bedroom.

Mary looked at Julie's slick face a long moment before sinking down next to her. She removed the gag and said, "Julie, can you hear me?"

Julie worked her jaw to get the kinks out and said roughly, "Please I need to cum..."

While not the answer Mary wanted, she saw a way to test how well Julie could hear. She whispered, "Cum now Julie." When there was no response other than Julie repeating her need, Mary said in a normal tone of voice, "You may cum now." The response was immediate and explosive. Julie's body thrashed around as she orgasmed and just as quickly as it started it stopped.

A minute passed with Julie lying not moving before she licked her lips and said, "Please Mistress, I need to cum."

Mary flipped the double sided gag and offered Julie's mouth the cum soaked side to suck on. As the woman hungrily sucked and licked cum off the latex Mary said, "So my little fuck toy can hear." She started moving the dildo in and out of Julie's mouth as if she were face fucking her. After a minute of that she pulled it out and set it off to the side, "We both know you love this Julie...Loving that you are bound, in ballet boots and being used as a toy. Isn't that right?"

Julie moaned in need, "yes..." Mary had found her weakness. She loved being helpless while others used her as a toy. The only thing that could make it better if she could orgasm, "Please I need to cum Mistress... please Mary?"

Mary looked towards the closed bedroom door a moment before getting up and locking it. Coming back to Julie she sat down next to her and said, "You know love, your words hurt me deeper than what Susan did. At least she spoke the truth to me; you on the other hand were downright cruel and hateful." She paused and wiped a tear at the memory. While everything was fuzzy, she remembered Julie pointing a finger at her and telling her to shut the fuck up.

Hardening herself against Julie whimpers and begging for forgiveness Mary said, "When I am done with you, you will never be able to walk any way other than on tippy toe." After glancing at the boots, she added, "But that is what you want...to be helpless." She leaned down and kissed Julie's mouth roughly before adding, "You will soon find that you are nothing more than my fuck toy. Living for pleasure, knowing that if you ever disagree with me, even by thought, you will not have the orgasms you need."

Julie whimpered, she wanted an orgasm so bad she would agree with anything Mary asked her. At the same time a part of her said "No I am not a toy!" With those words hitting her mind, she felt the need for pleasure grow until everything else fled.

Mary smiled, "From now on, you can have a little mini orgasm when you tell yourself that you are my fuck toy. You can have a little bigger orgasm every time someone uses your body to have their own orgasm." She paused, "Now slave, I will give you a choice. Either I can release you and you can go your merry way, or you will turn into my personal fuck toy living for pleasure."

Without waiting for Julie to answer, Mary gagged her and added, "I will give you time to think about it as I use you for my personal pleasure." She giggled and added, "If you decide to leave, you will not have an orgasm when I do. On the other hand, if you give in, you will have a nice strong orgasm like a good fuck toy would."

Mary mounted Julie's double-sided gag and started sliding up and down it. She felt Julie's head thrusting against her in time with her movements and quickly reached an orgasm. As Julie's body thrashed under her she smiled happily. She had dreaded the idea that her lover would leave, and Julie's orgasm was her reply saying she wanted to stay. Perhaps once Julie learned her place they could revert to normal again.

Mary was resting with Julie's gag buried deep inside her when there was a knock on the door followed by someone trying the knob. She heard Kari's voice from the other side, "Lady Mary, your guests have arrived."

She got up off of Julie and staggered feeling sharp pains in her back to the door and opened it. Looking at Kari she said tiredly, "Please have Susan attend to them." She winced and added, "Could you ask her if Pam left me anything for pain?" As Kari nodded and turned away, Mary looked back at Julie's still form and remembered that she was not supposed to do anything like she had just done. Going over to the bed she rested on her belly and waited for the pain to subside.

Mary lay on her belly feeling the pain in her back wash over her in waves. She should not have made love to Julie, but she needed release just like everyone else. She turned her head and looked down at her bound lover and said softly, "It's your entire fault love. If you weren't so fuckable I would not be hurting now."

After a bit, Susan came in with the words, "The first batch is running through the simulators now Mistress and the projected time shows thirty-eight minutes to completion." As she got closer she saw that Mary's white blouse had a large red stain in the back causing her to drop the glass of water she had in her hand. "Oh my god!" she said stopping and staring at the stain in horror.

Mary heard the glass crash and Susan's exclamation. Rolling over and sitting up quickly she looked first at Julie expecting something was wrong with her. Not seeing anything she turned towards Susan and saw her staring at her with a face as white as a ghost. It was only then that she felt the waves of pain from her sudden movement hit her like hammer blows to her back. Gasping she lay back and almost screamed in pain. Rolling over quickly she closed her eyes and willed the pain away." Don't scare me like that Susan," she said when she got her breath back.

Susan backed away still staring at the red stain spreading over Mary's blouse and whimpered. She stopped when she reached the bedroom door and stuffed her fist into her mouth to keep from screaming in panic. This was much worse than seeing Pam change the bandage earlier. Finally, she managed to get herself under a semblance of control and said, "Mary, your back... it's bleeding."

Mary rolled her eyes, "Ya think?" She sighed and added, "Now get over here and help me out of this blouse and give me my meds."

Susan stiff walked over to Mary and stared at the blood like a mouse confronted by a cat. She wanted nothing more than to run away screaming but was unable to move. She even held still when Mary struggled to sit up and turned to face her. Her eyes lifted to Mary's and she started hyperventilating as panic reached a new level.

Mary looked at Susan's white face and heard her rapid breathing. She realized that her slave could not deal with the situation. "Susan, I want you to go down and send doll up with a new glass of water." She took the little pill cup out of Susan's unresisting hand and held on to it. When Susan finally nodded and turned to go Mary grabbed her arm, "Not a word to anyone about this. That includes Pam if she happens to call."

Susan nodded still breathing fast and once Mary let go of her arm she rushed out of the room and slammed the door behind her. It was only then that she was able to get her panic under control and realized that yet again she had failed Mistress. Instead of going after Bambi, she crumpled to the floor by the door and cried in abject misery. She couldn't go after Bambi, she had to go back and face her fear. Tears still rolling down her cheeks she opened the door and crawled into the room. Not looking up she crawled to the side of the bed and Mary's feet before stopping, "Please let me try Mistress. I won't fail you again."

Mary who had her blouse unbuttoned already said kindly, "You didn't fail me Susan. Some people can't stand the sight of blood is all."

Susan hearing Mary's forgiveness felt even worse, she was not worthy of being forgiven. Standing up she kept her eyes locked onto Mary's as she slipped the blouse off of her Mistress's shoulders. Still not looking at the blouse she carefully held it off to one side and smiled slightly, "I did it Mistress."