Space Relations Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They heard the sounds of an ancient typewriter, followed by the sharp and reverberating tingle of a triangle, to be replaced by a sultry and constant beat. The song was Kiss And Tell, by Bryan Ferry.

Barbie and Washington quietly took in the sharp, raspy voice of the singer, while Willow, more accustomed to the music, was already dancing to the beat. She was swaying back and forth, much like Barbie had been earlier but at a quicker pace. When her head began rocking back and forth, both of her observers felt their attention being drawn very erotically toward her.

"Willow?" Barbie asked.

"Yes?"

"Listening to this music and watching you dance like that, I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm not that straight after all."

Willow halted her dance. "I have to be honest with you about something. I'm a straight woman, just like you. I have never wanted to be with another woman in my life. But if I ever did, I would want that woman to be exactly like you."

Washington had been paying so much attention to the two women, and to the music, that he hadn't noticed Cummings stepping in and taking a standing spot beside his chair. The navigator held a huge, two-handed sandwich in his grip, which he pointed toward his superior officer.

"Hold this for a second."

Washington took the great glob of bread, meat, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and who knew what else, and simply stared at it.

Cummings halted the song from the command chair's armrest, causing both women to stop gazing at one another and turn toward him.

"What are you doing?" Willow asked.

"Relax, sweetheart." Cummings replied. "I'm just putting that song on loop for the rest of the ship. Cruz said you shouldn't hide your true nature, as long as you're not hurting anyone else. He also said that music brings out a person's inner beauty. If this one song makes you two feel like you're in another world, I think that maybe you should pretend that you are. You should let that energy flow out of yourselves and wash over the rest of us. Plus, I'm going to dim the lights in a second." He glanced at Washington, to make sure the captain wasn't nibbling on his snack, before he pressed the play button. "Now, gimme back my sandwich, buster."

The beat started back up. Right away, Willow resumed her sway, with her arms a short distance away from her body, and her head shaking so slightly, so sexily. Barbie took a step closer to her and began to mimic the other woman's movements.

"We're in another world." Willow said, her whisper soft and stretching across the divide between them like a caress.

"It's just you and me." Barbie said huskily, as she took another step closer.

Each woman took in the sensual actions of their partner, while they both took in the erotic scents that were building up between them. It was these sensual pheromones that made them move toward each other, first in cautionary inches, and shortly after in bolder steps.

Cummings smacked the captain's arm. "I know you're recording this on video. You know, for posterity or something."

Washington glanced at him, momentarily lost before the words sunk in and he activated the recording circuit for the bridge's cameras.

The women were close enough that their breasts were rubbing against one another's, but that wasn't nearly enough. Soon, their cheeks were grazing against each other, then their lips rubbed up against flesh. Finally, their tongues were erupting out of their mouths like some erotic, slow motion volcano, and trailing hot saliva across each other's faces.

Incredibly, even the eternally hungry Cummings had stopped chewing on his sandwich to watch.

Inside the science officers' shared bunk, both the top and bottom beds had been folded up and against the wall. Cruz and Mary were both naked, when the strange and exotic song they'd been listening to on the ship's speaker system was finally allowed to fade away. It was replaced by another song. This new song was Small Town Boy, by the Bronski Beat, which featured a soft and effeminate male voice, contrasted by an energetic dance beat.

"This is a song we can fuck to." Mary stated, as the run away, run away portion of the song started up.

They resumed what they'd been doing during the last song, which was to make out and grope each other like crazy. The only obstacle to prevent them from completing their carnal union was the body of Ensign Braxton. They had deliberately placed the older woman between them, in the hopes that the action around her would stimulate Braxton to abandon her inhibitions and join in.

Mary had her bare breasts pressed tight against the front of Braxton's uniform, her hands reaching through Braxton's arms and waist to fondle Cruz on the other side. Cruz had his erection trapped tight against Braxton's buttocks. While the sex therapist was primarily returning the attention that Mary was giving him, he was also sporadically copping a feel on the older woman. Cruz and Mary leaned to one side, kissing each other around Braxton's shoulder and arm.

The older woman stood there, the cold slab in the center of the orgy. While her body was now at the point where it wanted either of the ensigns to rip her clothes away and satiate her epic lust, her mind was still stubbornly fighting against her. Almost against her own will, Braxton's arm pushed between her back and Cruz's body. Her fingers found and closed around his hard tool.

Cruz brought his lips up close to her ear. "Did I finally make you randy, grandma?"

Braxton managed to shift around and face him. No sooner had she done this than Cruz had grabbed at both her hands and pressed them together on that same hot piece of meat. As if holding a man's cock in her hands for the first time in years wasn't stimulating enough, Cruz was holding her face tight now and giving her a shower of kisses. Mary had reached under her arms to cup and handle her breasts.

Cruz split away from her. In a quick motion, the bottom bunk was down. Cruz jumped on before Braxton was dragged on. Mary slid in next to them right after, keeping their sexual sandwich intact. Hands were digging under Braxton's clothes now, the older woman gasped, touching and rubbing on her bare flesh. She didn't know whether a male or female hand was now loosening her pants. A moment after, needy fingers circled her waist and slid under the fabric of her black panties. Braxton gasped a throaty gasp.

That's when Sex Dwarf by Tainted Cell started up.

Over in their corner of the Space Relations, Margo and Thor took in the rhythmic voice of the singer, interspersed with lusty moans and eerie sound effects. Thor was on top of the burly cook. The huge lesbian wasn't complaining about being dominated by a man, because he'd wrestled her for the spot and won it fair and square.

Thor raised his head up and made a really strange face. "What the hell are we listening to now?"

"For a second there, I thought that was your orgasm face." Margo kidded. "Now get back to work if you want those Swedish meatballs!"

Back on the bridge, Cummings was licking his fingers to consume the last bits of crumbs from his sandwich. He licked his lips, too, before he nudged the captain. "You do realize that we're the only two people on this ship who aren't having sex?"

Even though he was a black man, Washington managed to look ashen. "Well, don't look at me!"

"That's not what I meant." Cummings rubbed his hands clean. "Besides, I already nailed Margo earlier, and I'm stuffed full of sandwiches, so I wouldn't want to pleasure you anyway. No, I'm just kidding. Actually, maybe I would pleasure you, because, well, because you're my captain. It would be my duty to do so, sir. Don't you lean away from me, I'm only joking!" The navigator laughed and punched Washington's shoulder. "Anyway, this is what I'm getting at. You see what those two women are doing?"

Barbie and Willow were still clasped together and making out like crazy.

"What about them?" Washington asked.

"Well, you want to get in there, don't you?"

"Of course I do. What do you think I am, gay?"

Cummings leaned in close, like a conspirator. "There's this trick that our sex-perts taught me. You take off your clothes and you toss them into those women's faces. It'll piss them off, right. The first thing they see when they turn to look at you is that you're naked and that your pecker is up. They will jump your bones, captain. I tried that move on the New Century, and let me tell you, it worked like a charm. Matter of fact, give me a high-five for having done that, because a couple of months ago I would not have had the balls to make that kind of move on a woman."

They high-fived.

"I'll just mosey over to my chair and get out of your way now." The navigator said.

"Thanks for the advice, Cummings."

"Don't mention it." He ambled off.

The next song was Turning Japanese, by the Vapors. It was catchy and high tempo. Washington was finding that he was enjoying Willow's choice of music very much. He looked over at Cummings, who gave him a double thumbs-up.

As the two women were too busy to notice, Washington quickly stripped down. In quick succession, first his shirt and then his pants flew out of his hand and struck the pair of kissers. The women turned and noted that not only was the captain naked, but also sporting a sizable erection. Barbie smiled, while Willow looked afraid of that long and brown, one-eyed monster that stared out at both of them with malicious intent.

Barbie glanced at Willow, before she motioned at her lover. "You're always hinting about how you want a piece of that. Now's your chance to get it."

"I don't think I can, it's too big." Willow shook her head. "Besides, I don't want to have you mad at me."

"I won't get mad because I'm standing right here." Barbie admitted. "If you did it behind my back, then yes, I would get mad, because that's what I consider cheating. I let him try to screw a Worf hairball, didn't I?"

"I guess you did." Willow admitted, but still she chickened out. "I can't."

"Okay. You can just watch us then."

With that, Barbie set out to tame the beast that had emerged from the captain's groin, and eventually, tame it she did.

12