Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, Harvey started to spread the shower gel around Jimmy's big, shaved balls until he was completely covered.

"That's enough." Jimmy suddenly said.

Harvey quickly shot his hands away at this, Oh my god, I just wanked his cock! He thought.

"Your turn." Jimmy said with a smile on his face.

Harvey's head was spinning wild, I just wanked his cock! I'm showering with a man!! As Harvey was panicking, Jimmy bent down to grab the shower gel bottle and without any warning Harvey felt his lips easily wrap around his hard cock and his tongue flick his head.

"Ooooooohh gggoooooddd!" Harvey moaned loudly at the unexpected sensation of a mouth around his cock.

Harvey looked down and saw Jimmy's lips plumply wrapped around just past the head of his cock. Oh my god! He's sucking my cock!!

As quickly as the mouth went around his cock, it disappeared and Jimmy stood back up with the shower gel.

"I've wanted to have that cock in my mouth since I first saw it on your NoodMe account." Jimmy said with a smile.

"I... erm... I..." Harvey couldn't for the life of him find anything to say. He was so incredibly fucking horny at that tease of a blowjob has just sent him overboard.

"Stay still." Jimmy said pouring shower gel into his hands.

Jimmy's hands started to spread the gel all over Harvey's toned body, once again giving attention to his sensitive nipples.

"Mmmmm." Harvey moaned, he closed his eyes and just enjoyed his big strong hands rubbing all over his body.

Jimmy rubbed all over Harvey's chest, his shoulders, his abs, all until Harvey was covered in soap.

"Turn around." Jimmy ordered.

As though he was in a complete trance, Harvey turned around and then felt Jimmy's hands return to his back.

"Oooohhh." Harvey moaned as he was pretty much getting a massage from this older gay man.

He could feel Jimmy stepping closer to him and before he knew it he felt Jimmy's big cock hitting his arse cheeks as he still rubbed shower gel all over his back.

Jimmy didn't pull back, he allowed his hard cock to rest on Harvey's arse cheeks as he rubbed his body all over.

After a few minutes, Jimmy moved even closer, pushing his body against Harvey's back and wrapped his arms around the younger boy.

Ohhh god! Harvey moaned in his head, he could feel Jimmy's cock nuzzling into his arse cheeks as Jimmy rubbed his abs from behind.

"You have such a hot body." Jimmy whispered into Harvey's ear.

The steam from the hot shower started to fill the air as Jimmy kept rubbing Harvey, his hands went lower and suddenly he grabbed onto Harvey's painfully hard cock.

"Oooooh god." Harvey moaned loudly as Jimmy slowly wanked him from behind.

"Yeeess, that's a good boy." Jimmy whispered into Harvey's ear.

"Fuck!" Harvey moaned when Jimmy leant forward and bit onto his ear lobe.

Jimmy's cock started to move up and down Harvey's arse crack, Harvey knew he was putting himself in a bad position but Jimmy had made him too horny to stop it.

With a little push on his back, Harvey bent forward and pressed his hands against the shower wall.

Jimmy kept his hand slowly wanking Harvey's cock as he rubbing his own cock up and down Harvey's soapy arse.

Oh fuck, this is too much! I'm so fucking horny! Harvey moaned in his head. He closed his eyes and without thinking, he pushed himself back against Jimmy's cock.

Harvey slightly moved his arse against Jimmy's cock as Jimmy wanked him off. His precum was pouring out of him and he was hornier than he had ever been in his life.

The young man moved forward slightly and he felt the thick, soapy head of Jimmy's cock press against his more than willing arsehole.

Oh fuck, fuck it. I want it! Harvey moaned in his head.

Before he could change his mind, Harvey pushed his tight, virgin arsehole back against Jimmy's cock.

However, he pushed too hard and Jimmy's cock slipped back up his crack Harvey felt himself pressing his arse back against Jimmy's body, but with his arse empty.

"Good boy." Jimmy moaned, clearly happy that Harvey was about to willingly take his cock in his virgin arsehole.

"Ooooh god!" Harvey moaned. It was all too much for him, the wanking, feeling a cock against his arse. Harvey felt like he was about to explode from his horniness.

He started to grind his arse up and down Jimmy's cock, keeping his hands firmly fixed onto the wall as he pressed against the older man.

Jimmy wasn't moving his hand, he allowed Harvey to fuck his hand and please his own cock.

"Oh... oh... ohhhh..." Harvey moaned over and over, he felt like he was on the verge of cumming and Jimmy knew it.

Jimmy suddenly pulled his hand away, much to Harvey's disappointment. Harvey went to stand back up and moan but he felt Jimmy's hand push his back, back down so he remained slightly bend over.

Oh fuck, what's he going to do? Harvey thought to himself as he felt Jimmy's hands rubbing around his hips and then his arse cheek.

He could feel Jimmy's firm hands grip his cheeks and pull them apart, exposing his little hole. Oh fuck, oh god, do it! I want it! Harvey moaned in his head.

Jimmy looked at Harvey's little arsehole and smiled at the younger boy whimpering and panting in pure pleasure.

He took one soapy finger and rubbed it around Harvey's arsehole.

"Oooohh." Harvey panted, knowing what was about to happen but having no intention of stopping it.

"Ooooooohhhh god!!" Harvey moaned when he felt his arsehole being entered by Jimmy's finger. It didn't take much resistance with how much he's used dildo and with all the shower gel.

In a matter of seconds Jimmy was slowly pumping his middle finger in and out of the boys arsehole.

Oh, my fucking god! He's fingering me! Harvey moaned in his head, happily taking it.

Harvey just remained perfectly still and let this older gay man finger him faster and faster.

After a couple of minutes, Jimmy pressed a second finger against Harvey's hole and pushed it inside of his arsehole.

"Fuck!" Harvey grunted as his arsehole stretched around the second finger.

When Jimmy had his two fingers knuckle deep, his other finger pressed against Harvey's balls. He started to pump them in and out of him, making the young boy pant and moan.

Harvey wanted it, no, he needed it! He started to push himself back against Jimmy's fingers. Holding onto the wall he moved himself back and forth and fucked himself again the older man's fingers.

"Fuck.... Fuck... Fuck..." Harvey panted as he took his fingers, knowing what he wanted.

Then suddenly, Jimmy pulled his fingers out and Harvey let out a disappointed moan.

"I think you're ready." Jimmy said.

Harvey didn't move, he kept himself bent over with his hands on the wall and panted out.

"Are you... are you going to fuck me now?" He asked.

He then heard Jimmy turn the shower off and grab onto Harvey's arse cheek.

"No, you're horny enough now to suck my cock without a care in the world and without worrying about it." Jimmy told him.

He's not going to fuck me? Harvey thought. He stood up and turned around to look at Jimmy. He's so amazing, Harvey looked down at Jimmy's rock-hard cock, fuck it, I want to try it!

"Okay." Harvey replied, realising that Jimmy had in fact got him so horny that he would gladly suck his cock.

"Good boy, come with me." Jimmy said and once again he took Harvey's hand and led him outside.

Jimmy patted himself down with a towel and Harvey did the same before they made their way to the bedroom.

Jimmy suddenly turned around and placed his hand onto Harvey's face.

"Now, I'm going to lie down and you're going to suck my cock." He told Harvey.

"O-okay." Jimmy told him.

"I know it's your first time, so just do whatever you want," Jimmy said, "Explore, enjoy yourself. I know I will."

"T-thank you." Harvey replied.

He watched Jimmy get onto the bed, as he went to turn around he got a little hint of Jimmy's arsehole.

Jimmy lay there, on his back with his legs slightly spread and smiling at Harvey. His amazingly toned, beautiful body was making Harvey drool.

This is it, I'm going to suck his cock. Harvey thought to himself.

Harvey ever so slowly got onto the bed and between Jimmy's legs. On his knees looking down on Jimmy, Harvey moved his hands to the top of Jimmy's thighs and held onto him.

He gently moved his hands closer and closer to Jimmy's cock. Harvey's worries were no longer existent in his head and he lightly grabbed onto the base of Jimmy's shaft.

"There you go." Jimmy whispered.

Harvey looked up at him and smiled. He didn't break eye contact with this beautiful gay man as he slowly started to stroke his cock.

Bringing his hand from the bottom of Jimmy's cock to the head over and over, it didn't take long for Harvey to feel precum start to spread onto his fingers.

He moved his left hand and ran his fingertips against Jimmy's smooth balls as he slowly wanked him off.

His cock is so beautiful, it feels perfect in my hand. Harvey thought, Here we go.

Harvey moved his legs until he was lay on his stomach in front of Jimmy's cock. He kept his palm on the cock resting on Jimmy's abs.

He gave one last look and smile to Jimmy before he moved forward.

His cock and balls were lay there on their own, smooth and perfect.

Harvey let his tongue come out of his mouth a little and moved closer and closer. He felt the first contact just at the top of Jimmy's smooth balls. His soft, slightly loose skin, he smelt and tasted clean.

Without letting his tongue leave Jimmy's skin, Harvey moved further up, running his wet tongue along Jimmy's shaft.

He felt the firmness of the hard cock pressed against his tongue as he went higher and higher.

With one, long, last lick, Harvey's head moved up and his tongue went over the last of Jimmy's skin and his tongue pressed against the cock head and he tasted precum for the first time in his life. He could feel a little bit of precum stuck from his tongue to the head of the cock and he happily swallowed it down.

That's not too bad, Harvey thought.

He moved back down and lifted Jimmy's cock up a little. Once again he pressed his tongue at the base of Jimmy's cock but on the left. He ran his wet, soft tongue all the way up Jimmy's shaft until again he flicked the head with his tongue, this time getting a proper taste of Jimmy's delicious precum.

"Mmm." Harvey moaned at the taste, surprised by how much he liked it as he expected to dislike it.

Harvey repeated this a handful of times, making sure he covered every inch of Jimmy's cock with his tongue.

"H-how's that?" Harvey asked, looking up with his hand wrapped around Jimmy's dick.

"You're doing great." Jimmy said back to him.

Oh, thank God! Harvey thought. He sunk himself back down and held Jimmy's cock up and stared at his balls.

He extended his tongue and buried his mouth into his egg shaped balls. With his lips solidly pressed against them he massaged the balls with his wet tongue.

Oh my god, this feels fucking amazing! Harvey thought as he made out with Jimmy's balls. His right hand slowly wanking Jimmy.

He gently sucked one of the big balls into his mouth and ran his tongue against it.

For ten or so minutes Harvey sucked and licked Jimmy's balls, he couldn't believe how good it actually felt to do this to another man but he loved it!

Right, this is it. Time to suck his cock. Harvey thought.

His lips were covered in spit from spreading it around Jimmy's balls as he held onto his cock and aimed it up. There was a mass amount of precum leaking out of the top and Harvey actually marvelled at how thick his cock was, To be fair, it's definitely bigger than any dildo I've used on myself!

Harvey licked his lips, inch by inch he moved his head closer and closer to Jimmy's cock.

He first felt the warmth from the cock hitting the inside of his mouth, then he felt the head press against his wet tongue and Harvey closed his lips and wrapped them around Jimmy's shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Harvey moaned louder than he intended as the feel of having a big, juicy cock in his mouth made his entire body want to twitch with pleasure.

Oh fuck, I'm sucking on a cock! He thought to himself.

He slowly moved his wet tongue from the bottom of the head and ran it all over the helmet. The taste of Jimmy's precum filled Harvey's senses and he absolutely loved it.

He had his eyes closed and just enjoyed the feel of having a cock in his mouth, he gently moved his head further down and took more of Jimmy's cock into his mouth whilst massaging the head with his tongue.

"Oh yeah, that's good." Jimmy moaned.

"Mmmm." Harvey moaned back to him.

As his mouth got used to being so wide open, Harvey got more comfortable slowly bobbing up and down. He could only get just past the head into his mouth but he loved it.

He used his left hand to massage his spit covered balls as he picked up the pace bobbing up and down on Jimmy's cock.

"Mmmm, you sure you haven't done this before?" Jimmy moaned.

Harvey took the cock from his mouth, a trail of spit went from his lips to the head. With his right hand he grabbed the spit and spread it all over Jimmy's shaft before he looked up at him.

"Never." Harvey said to him.

"Well, you're doing great." Jimmy moaned back.

"Good." Harvey said with a huge smile. He looked back down at Jimmy's cock that was now soaking wet.

With his confidence now full, Harvey opened his mouth and devoured as much of Jimmy's cock as he could. He started to bob up and down on his cock as fast and as well as he could.

He thought of all the things he liked when Diasy sucked his cock and tried to do it to Jimmy.

"Mmm!" He moaned over and over as he bobbed up and down on the thick, hard cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing!" Jimmy panted.

"Mmmmm!" Harvey moaned, loving how much pleasure he was giving this amazing man.

He solidly kept the cock in his mouth and he began to rub his hands all up and down Jimmy's body, feeling his abs and pecs as he bobbed up and down. He used his tongue to flick along the cock head and he could feel him twitch in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, just like that." Jimmy moaned, "All that teasing before means I won't last long." He warned.

Harvey almost forgot that this would end with Jimmy cumming, I've come this far, I might as well taste it!

Harvey pulled his head away from Jimmy's cock and looked up at him.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to taste it." He told him.

"Oh, you got it." Jimmy moaned.

Harvey bobbed up and down, faster and faster. He flicked his tongue over and over against his head.

"Mmmmmm!" Harvey moaned.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum!" Jimmy warned.

"Mmmm!" Harvey moaned back, feeling a need to taste his cum.

He felt Jimmy's cock expand in his mouth and then he felt it, the first shot of cum hit the back of his mouth. It was thick and warm but fucking delicious!

"MMMMMMMMM!" Harvey couldn't stop himself from moaning as shot after shot of cum filled his mouth. He thought that Jimmy mustn't have cum in a long time because buckets of cum was coming from his cock.

Harvey swallowed down every drop that landed in his mouth and never stopped bobbing up and down on his cock as he did so. Making sure to milk every last drop of cum.

After a few minutes Jimmy's cock started to go soft in Harvey's mouth and he eventually pulled himself away. He looked up at Jimmy and let out a nervous giggle.

"Fucking hell, you're a natural cocksucker." Jimmy panted to him.

Cocksucker? Fucking hell, I guess I am now! Harvey thought.

"Your turn, lie down!" Jimmy ordered.

Harvey was unsure about that, he knew he had just sucked a cock but having his cock sucked made him feel a little guilty over cheating on Daisy.

"I... I don't know." He said.

"Don't worry, I want to." Jimmy told him, sitting up and gently stroking his face.

"I know, it's just... I have a girlfriend and... you know, I'm not gay." Harvey told him, although he knew he just sucked a cock.

"Oh honey, you have some serious thinking to do." Jimmy said to him, "I mean, the way you sucked my cock, you're at least bi."

"I... I... I..." Harvey stuttered. Jimmy was able to see the confusion in the young man's eyes and didn't want to push him too far.

"Hey, it's okay. You think about it, but if you ever want me to suck that beautiful cock of yours. I'm always free for you." He said in a soft voice, still stroking Harvey's cheek.

"T-thanks." Harvey stuttered out, "I... I should get going."

"No problem, babe." Jimmy said.

The two of them got dressed and Harvey found it difficult not to stare at Jimmy's body until he was fully dressed.

Jimmy kindly walked Harvey to the door.

"Message me when you next want to meet." Jimmy said.

"I will do." Harvey told him.

Thirty minutes later Harvey was back home and realised that Tom wasn't in.

I'm so fucking horny!! He thought to himself.

He instantly went to his room, grabbed one of his dildo's and stripped himself naked. He lubed it up and rested the dildo onto the floor.

Harvey closed his eyes and pictured Jimmy's body, he lined his hole up with the dildo and easily pushed it inside of him.

"Fuuuuucckk!!" Harvey moaned as his arsehole stretched around the dildo.

He could still taste Jimmy's cum in his mouth that just enhances his horniness.

Harvey wasted no time sliding his hole down the dildo. He had it balls deep inside of him in seconds and he imagined it was Jimmy's cock he was riding.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, Jimmy!" Harvey moaned.

He grabbed his cock and started to wank as he bounced himself up and down on the dildo. His arsehole felt stretched but felt fucking amazing.

"Oh fuck! I wish he fucked me!" Harvey moaned to himself over and over as he wanked faster.

"FUUUUUCCCKK!!!" Harvey grunted and his cock erupted all over the floor. He slammed himself down hard onto the dildo as his cock shot more and more cum everywhere, giving him one of the best orgasms of his life.

CHAPTER 3

Oh my god! Harvey thought to himself as he looked at his bank account. The video of him and Jimmy went live a few days ago and he has made nearly 3,000 new followers and each of them tipping and sending him money over and over again.

Harvey was making more money than he even knew what to spend it on. Fucking hell, if that video got me this much, maybe I should do more with Jimmy? He thought.

He read through comments on the video.

"That straight boy sure doesn't seem too straight! I'd love to fuck his tight virgin arsehole!"

"What a hot young man! I'd do terrible things to him!"

"Jimmy is so lucky to get to turn such a little stud!"

Harvey wanted to jump with joy, not only over the money but all the compliments about him, he fucking loved it!

Then, a message popped up.

MrGTop: Tonight's the night slut, 7pm, I will send you the address soon.

Harvey's heart beat faster and faster as he read that message. He knows he had sucked a cock, but after he came whilst riding the dildo and his horniness died down he had decided that it wasn't something he wanted to do regularly.

He knew he couldn't get out of tonight, but he hadn't told MrGTop that he had sucked Jimmy's cock. In his mind it was a little win, that this MrGTop who thought he owned Harvey and thought he would be the first cock Harvey sucked would actually be the second.

SlutHarvey: Yes sir, if I do this, are we done? No more blackmail or threats?

Harvey wasn't planning on fighting it, he just hoped that if he did as he was told then this could be over. He already knew he wouldn't end his NoodMe account because it made him so much money, but he hated being threatened and risking his relationship with Daisy.