Summer Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded.

"Just tell your pussy to relax. I'll wait for you to open up, but it'll go faster if you relax. Eating your pussy was the first step to getting you to open up. The other reason was to make you scream."

I winked at her. Despite the fact that she had a pair of socks in her mouth, I could see her smile. I kissed the side of her mouth and pushed into her.

"Fuck!" I gasped as I slid straight into her until I got to her hymen.

I stopped and started to open my mouth to ask her whether...

Melli hooked her ankles behind my back and pulled herself up onto my prick. She flinched as she did it, but she'd already torn the thin barrier away. Since she'd already forced the issue, I pressed into her, and I slowly slid farther and farther until there was nothing left for me to give her. I could just barely feel the heat of her uterine wall on the head of my cock.

I slid out of her and back in. I checked her eyes. She was watching me.

"Good girl, Melli," Aunt Kimi called out. "Now enjoy it. Your brother has a nice cock. Just let him do his thing. Kyle, fuck her nicely until she cums again and then you can probably drill her hard until she figures out how to drain your balls."

"This is so weird," I told her.

"I love you, sweet boy," Aunt Kimi said. "Now be nice to your sister."

"Give her a baby, cuz," Jeni cheered.

I couldn't help but chuckle at my lusty lover's encouragement.

"I don't like not being able to kiss my lover," I told my sister.

I pulled the socks out of her mouth. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the life out of me. She started hunching her cunt up onto me, relaxing her legs, and then pulling herself onto me again.

"You're going to give yourself a Charlie-horse," I warned her.

"Fuck me, Kyle. Please?"

I pressed my lips to hers and tried to fuck her slowly - like Aunt Kimi had suggested. My impulsive sister wasn't having that. She wanted an orgasm, and she obviously wanted it right, the fuck, now.

Our bodies slapped together as they met mid-stroke - again and again. We both grunted and groaned. We paused for kisses now and then. Our sex was more primal than any joining that I'd had before - and I loved it. When her pussy clamped down on me and she moaned, it was all I could do to keep from firing off.

I clenched my balls and held on as she fucked herself up, onto me. Even when I was finally good again, I was still on the edge. I slowed down to try to control it, but she was feral, persistent, and demanding. I tried to back away, but she kept coming - and I wanted to fuck her so badly - but I was so close!

"Melli, Melli, you've got to stop, baby!"

"I can't, Kyle," she moaned. "I need to feel you cumming in me."

"I will - it's just that I'm so close - I'm barely hanging on."

"Then cum," she ordered.

"I want you to cum again though," I groaned.

"I'll cum when you do," she moaned, "fuck me, Kyle. Pump my pussy full of your jizz."

"Melli..."

She redoubled the thrusting of her hips against my groin, and I groaned as she banged the head of my cock against the walls of her vagina once too many times and I tumbled over the edge.

"Fuckkkk," I moaned.

She was an animal - hanging from a tree limb and bouncing up and down - pounding my aching prick in and out of her tightness. Her muscles tensed on each thrust and their pulsing waves milked my length and sucked the semen from my body.

My strength evaporated and I collapsed onto her as my cock lurched and my balls started pumping every bit of my seed inside of my little sister. I couldn't lift myself up. I couldn't move. Melli wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened the grip her legs held on my hips - the whole time my danger-sauce poured inside of her. As she felt the first blast hit, her next climax came. She shuddered and trembled and her cunt-muscles stroked and sucked my penis - draining every drop from me. I coughed as I was sucked completely dry.

My sister cooed and purred as she ground herself on me and reveled in how full her pussy was - from my cock - and the generous load of incestuous seed that I had pumped inside of her.

~~~ The Job ~~~

My boss, at the lumberyard, was none too delighted to hear that I was planning to leave when I graduated. He told me that he'd already been trying to get me an "in" at the district office that would land me a job offer in my field of study at college.

He had laughed when he watched me peddling my bicycle into the parking lot. He actually seemed a little sad that Marge hadn't survived the trip. He took me to the side-yard and showed me one of the pickup trucks that we used for errands. The company was replacing it. He offered it to me for what the dealership was willing to pay - which was (obviously) below market value. He also offered to let me deduct the payments from my paychecks. The best part was that - if I was willing to let them keep the company name on the side of the truck - he'd knock 10% off of the agreed-upon price and write it off of the company's taxes as advertising. Of course I took the deal. I would need to work some Saturdays to make up the difference, but it was too good of an offer to pass up. By the end of the day, we had started the paperwork. He handed me the keys and I loaded my bicycle into the bed of the truck. Marge had been old enough to be declared an antique. This vehicle wasn't even a decade old yet.

I warned the boss that I was planning to run to Wyoming over my Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring breaks from college. I laughed when he told me I'd have to make up my hours before I left or after I got back. He didn't seem to be kidding and I groaned inside my head but all I had to do was picture Aunt Kimi's hot tub filled with willing women and I agreed.

He and I talked about the area where I was going to end up living and he informed me that there was a district office in the closest city to where my mom's sister lived. He was confident that he'd be able to get me a job offer from there by the end of the school year. He wasn't sure if I'd be able to work remotely or not - but laughingly told me to make sure I drove the new truck to the interview.

~~~ The Book Store ~~~

I picked up my books for my classes. Melli rode with me. The community college wasn't that far from where I was going, and she was still my little shadow - now with benefits. I was still acclimating to the idea that my sister wanted a baby from me. It hadn't been in her follow-up dialogue, but she had originally said that she wanted everything that Jeni had been promised.

I found it easier and easier to greet my sibling with a hug and a kiss. In the truck, she was like a second skin - pressing her lithe frame up against my side and making it hard to use my right arm. When I complained, she groped my cock and kissed me hard. I guess I'd have to figure out how to adjust.

For now, she'd agreed to only show up for sex on Friday nights. Friday and Saturday nights were the only times that mom had an adult beverage and she, invariably, went to bed a little earlier - and slept a little more soundly.

We decided that that was the only thing that had saved us the first time we'd had sex. Mom had had a couple of the same hard lemonades that her sister liked, and she'd been snoring and didn't hear my sister scream when I had stabbed my tongue inside of her cunt-hole.

My cute little sister started working on my zipper and I told her to stop. She whined. I told her that, if she tried to suck me off while I was driving, I would probably wreck. In the end, she convinced me to hurry home. It was the middle of the day and - since mom was at work - we could be as loud as we wanted. Apparently, she wanted to be loud.

She required me to take her on her bed this time - face down, ass up, pressing her head and shoulders into the mattress as I plowed into her from behind. She was really loud - and I came really hard. After I filled her tight little cunt, she sat me up against her headboard and climbed onto my lap - shoving my prick back inside of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me like I could die anytime. I felt myself falling for her more and more. It was so weird - and yet so comfortable - all at the same time.

"Melli? Kyle?" I heard mom's voice call out from the hall.

"Shit!" my sister whispered.

As quickly as possible, I slid from her bed to the floor by the wall. I was as naked as the day I was born. My heart was pounding a million miles an hour as my sister's bedroom door opened.

"What are you?!"

"Mom!" Melli complained. "Knock?!"

"I called your name," mom said.

"Yeah, well, I was focusing on my fingers being buried in my twat and I didn't hear you," she snarled.

"I'm sorry, sis. Do you know where your brother is?"

"He went to get his books," Melli replied.

"I thought you were riding together," mom said.

"We did," my sister said, "I think he forgot something."

"The truck's in the drive," mom informed her.

Whoops.

"Hmm, I don't know then, I guess," my sister told her. "He's been walking more."

"Alright, you get your books?"

"Can I finish fingering myself and talk to you about this at dinner?" my sister asked.

"Oh! Yeah! Sorry," mom said, closing the door.

I heard my door open and close without warning. We were going to have to be more careful if mom was suddenly just opening our doors without announcing herself. She usually didn't do that. She must have gotten suspicious about something.

"I need something bigger than my finger," my sister moaned, giggling, "but whatever this is in my cunt - it tastes REALLY good. I'd like to find a little more."

She dropped her hand over the side of the bed, reached around until she found my cock, and then started stroking me.

"That's better," she sighed.

I lay next to my younger sibling's bed, where she lay naked with a cunt full of my jizz, with my mom prowling the house, as my little sister slowly jerked me off. My heart was pounding so hard that I could hear it beating in my head.

The way she was moving, I was pretty sure that she was slowly digging the rest of my semen out of her twat and licking it off of her fingers. My cock was hard again, and she had me ready for another round.

In the end, she checked the hall, made sure it was clear, and sent me to my room with a lusty kiss. I was already edging, and she knew it. We weren't going to be able to wait until Friday. I just knew she was going to show up in my bed tonight and I would willingly fill her tight little snatch with another batch of incestuous baby-batter.

If (or when, based on her plans) I managed to fuck a baby into her, the kid would be my child as well as my niece or nephew. Our mother would be the grandma on both the child's father's side as well as the mom's. Somehow, that whole idea sounded more and more appealing. It might have something to do with how good my sister's pussy felt when it was wrapped around my dick. My balls were already aching, and it was going to be hours before my little sister was going to sneak into my room for me to fuck the shit out of her. I put on some clothes to go walking and tried to sneak out of the house to turn my sister's lie into a partial truth.

~~~ The Fall Semester ~~~

My classes were a little more difficult this semester, but nothing I couldn't handle. Two of them were online and set up so that I could complete them at my own pace. I planned to finish those as quickly as possible. One of the others had a weekly lab - which was a pain - and part of the reason that I planned to wipe out my online classes as fast as possible - to free up time for the lab as well as to allow for the extra hours I wanted at the lumberyard.

As expected, my lecherous sibling made surprise visits to my campus, my truck, my room, and anywhere else she could find to get another chance at my cock. She almost always videotaped our incestuous couplings. If she wasn't recording it, she was video-chatting with my lovers in Wyoming so that they could be a part of the sinful action.

Melli and I had informed mom that we were planning to make a run to Wyoming for Thanksgiving. She didn't get those days off of work so she would stay home for that trip. She also would not be going with us for Spring Break. However, she informed us that - if we thought we were leaving her here to go to her sister's place for Christmas - we were sadly mistaken. Aunt Kimi told us that it would be fine - we'd still find a way for everybody to get laid - whether mom was with us or not.

By mid-semester, the online classes were done, and my grades were recorded. My sister - like our cousin - had realized that the easiest way for me to lose control over my balls was to whisper naughty suggestions to me about how my load of forbidden seed was going to put an incest-baby in their belly. On this particular Friday night, I had already cum in her once - doggy style. She had woken me up a couple hours later and wanted another load - arguing that we wouldn't get another chance for several days. I gripped her perfect perky titties in my fists and groaned as her whispered suggestions painted an image of her swollen stomach in my mind and my balls leapt at the chance to make that dream a reality.

"God, I love that, big brother," she cooed as she felt my magma-like jizz splatter against the outer wall of her womb.

She was recording us. Aunt Kimi and Cousin Jeni would be in bed by now. She planned to send them the video the next day.

I pulled her down and sucked the breasts that I'd just squeezed and mangled. She held my head in her arms and told me how much she loved what I was doing - and what I'd done - and what she was going to have me do. She told me how much she was looking forward to climbing into Aunt Kimi's hot tub and joining the other two as they forced me to fuck one after another until they were all sated and exhausted. My cock lurched inside of her - at all of the temptuous thoughts she was feeding me, and she giggled and claimed a very unsisterly kiss from me. If I hadn't needed to get up - a few hours later - to go work at the lumberyard - I might have been tempted to roll her onto her back and see if I could give her one more load of brotherly love.

As we rolled into the week before the holiday break, mom informed us that she'd taken time off of work and would be riding with us for our week-long celebration of Thanksgiving at her sister's. Melli looked at me hard. When mom told us what Aunt Kimi had told her to bring for the big meal, we realized that the two of them had already talked. It reduced our worries - but we both still wondered how this was going to work out. As usual, mom's sister told us that it would all be fine.

~~~ The Truth ~~~

The advantage of mom going with us to Aunt Kimi's was that we could take her car - instead of my truck. Melli had been looking forward to trying to give me road-head as we traveled across the country but that, of course, was no longer a possibility.

Realizing that we had already had plenty of time one-on-one - and that mom would probably grow more suspicious of our relationship if we snuggled together in the back - my sister and I planned to take turns in the copilot's seat. After telling them about how my solo trip had gone, mom decided that we would drive halfway the first day and half the second.

Melli took first shift as copilot. We both told mom that we would relieve her if she got tired, but we knew it was unlikely that she'd let us drive. If we were in my truck, I could drive. When we were in her car, she almost always drove.

I leaned between the seats, to chatter with the front seat and my sister - who is always looking for a chance to test things - laid her arm over the back of the seat and groped around until she found the head of my cock - which she proceeded to rub. Thankfully, mom was yelling at traffic and didn't seem to notice but I grabbed my sister's hand and put it back on top of the seat, giving her an evil glare - which she ignored.

At the hotel, that night, we had two double beds. I had tried to talk mom into a suite - so they could have beds and I could take the couch - but she didn't want to spend the extra money. I finally convinced Melli that she needed to sleep with mom. She growled about it, but I promised I'd make it up to her later. I knew - if we shared a bed - that she wouldn't be able to resist trying something and I was sure the hotel room would stink of sex, and we'd be busted. When I explained that to her, she finally gave up arguing with me.

We pulled into the gravel driveway at the ranch just before dinner the following evening. Aunt Kimi and Cousin Jeni were wearing the same outfits again. They grinned at me when they saw me notice. Hugs and cheek kisses were shared all around and then we headed inside the house. I smelled my aunt's homemade vittles and my stomach growled.

No sooner than we were in the door than mom firmly and somewhat loudly said, "Family meeting. Now."

Up to that point, I thought we had done a decent job of hiding our dirty little secrets. At that moment, though, all hell broke loose. Guilty looks went back and forth, across the room - from the Wyoming side to Illinois - and between my sister and me.

"Everybody sit," mom demanded.

"Let me turn off the stove," her sister said.

Mom nodded to her. Aunt Kimi moved to the kitchen, turned off the stove and a couple burners, and then returned to sit on the couch. The rest of us nervously found places to sit.

"I want the truth," mom said. "All of it. Every little bit. Up until a few seconds ago, I wasn't sure who all was involved but I'm pretty sure - after watching your furtive glances - that each of you has been holding out on me."

Jeni started to open her mouth and mom held up her finger. She turned to her sister and said, "My children have talked about nothing else - for the last three months - except about coming to see you two. I've heard so much about your hot tub that I'm about to go crazy - and yet I didn't see either of them pack swimsuits. Last night, after they went to sleep, I checked their bags. No suits. The only way that's possible is for them to be planning to buy suits here - which hasn't been mentioned - or you have suits here for them - which I find to be highly unlikely. That tells me that there is going to be at least two naked people in your hot tub - but strongly suggests twice that many."

She finally stopped to breathe. We all sat silently.

"Could you sit down?" Aunt Kimi finally asked her.

"Why?" she growled.

"So that you don't fall over when I start explaining this," she replied.

Mom's eyes flitted from her sister's - across the rest of us - and then back again. She sat on the edge of the seat of the recliner. Aunt Kimi stood, went to the fridge, came back with two hard lemonades, opened one, and handed it to her sister. She sat down, opened hers, and took a swig.

"Take a swallow or two," she told her, "you might need it. Obviously, your mind's been working overtime, and it could use a break."

"But..."

Aunt Kimi just looked at her. Finally, mom took one swallow, waited, and then took a second. Once the second one had gone down, she relaxed a little.

"I'm going to leave out a few sordid details for now, but I'll give you the fastest version that I think will answer all of your questions. If you can, please hold the questions until I'm finished."

"You're fucking him too?" mom asked her sister.

"Questions at the end," my aunt said. "Every time you butt in, you have to take another drink. Drink."

Mom scowled but finally took another drink.

"When Jeni turned 18, I finally told her about her father," Aunt Kimi began. "As you well know, our children have been as thick as thieves since they were toddlers. As you and I have discussed before, your daughter showed no interest - all through high school - in dating any of her classmates. Jeni had a more restricted opportunity to date but also chose not to. It seems that the reason for that - in both cases - is because they have set their sights on Kyle. They've been infatuated with him for quite some time. When I told Jeni about her father, she put a plan into action to confess to your son. I was not aware of it until later but your daughter - on the day of her 18th birthday - began a similar - if more secretive plan. Obviously, she could not just tell her brother what she wanted or hoped for - that is - until she became instrumental in helping Jeni's plan become a reality. Once that started unfolding - this summer - Melli finally had the accomplice, the information, and the leverage to be able to confess to her brother."