Summer Romance Never Forgotten #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Emma. Madonna. Emma Donna Marina.'

She had a musical quality to her name that suddenly inspired him to write her a song. He looked at her driver's license and read it silently while noticing how pretty she looked in her driver's license picture. No one looks good in the photo they take at the motor vehicle registry but she did. Yet, she looked as beautiful in her driving license photo as she did standing before him now. Only, it was a shame that the DMV couldn't have taken a photo of her topless. If they had photographed her tits, every police officer in the state would pull her over just to ask for her driver's license and to see her topless photo.

"Nineteen? You're nineteen-years-old? I can't believe you're nineteen. You look so young," said Robert. "After looking at you and seeing you up close, I was thinking that you may be fifteen, sixteen, or seventeen the max," he said with a nervous laugh while hoping he wasn't insulting her.

As if she was of legal age to buy her first drink at a bar, which of course, she wasn't, she gave him a big smile. Now that he thought of it, it doesn't seem right that she could suck and fuck an adult man but she couldn't legally drink alcohol. She could vote, sign a contract, apply for a credit card, buy a car, get married, and even join the military at 18-years-old, but she couldn't legally have a drink in Massachusetts until she had turned 21-years-old. He wondered who made that law. Only, he didn't have to get Emma drunk for her to want to have sex with him.

"Don't worry, I'm of legal age to have sex," she said with a sexy laugh and an even sexier look and as if reading his mind.

'She's of legal age to have sex. Thank God she's of legal age for sex.'

Her words echoed in his head. She's of legal age to have sex. With her verbally vocalizing the elephant in the room, no doubt about it, they'd be having sex again soon. With her not a minor but an adult, she was free to do whatever she'd like him to do to her in the way she was free to do whatever she'd like to do with him.

* * * * *

This time, skipping the memory of eating her, he recalled the memory of making love to her before recalling the memory of fucking her. Then, consuming him with as much panic now, as it did forty years ago, he remembered he didn't have a condom and hoped that she had one. As if asking to drive her new car, he felt odd asking her to supply him with a condom, especially when he was the older, more mature man and she was the younger, more innocent woman, or so he enjoyed imagining she was. Hoping she did have a condom, he hoped her not having a condom wasn't a deal breaker.

Even if she didn't have a condom, he'd still have sex with her, if only she'd allow him. With there being no downside, if he got someone who looked like her pregnant, he'd marry her. The happiest man in the world, he'd love to have a wife who looked like her. He'd love to have a son who looked like them or a daughter who looked like her. Hoping she didn't have a condom while hoping it didn't matter to her if he rode her bareback and ejaculated his cum inside of her, he swallowed his pride to ask her his question.

"Do you have a condom?"

She gave him a self-assured smile.

"Don't worry," she said melting him with her eyes. "You won't need a condom," she said in a sexual voice that promised him that she'd give him the best sex he'd ever have in his life. "I'm on the pill," she said with pride.

If she was his daughter and he was her father, he'd never allow her out of his sight without being on birth control pills and having a pocketbook full of condoms, mace, and a handgun. If she was his daughter and he was her father, he'd never allow her to associate with the likes of him. A time before billionaires were as plentiful as millionaires, if she was his daughter, as soon as she finished college, he'd be busy promising her hand in marriage to some multi-millionaire. Yet, a chance meeting on the beach, he was glad that he summoned the courage to approach her. He was shocked when she accepted his pass and ran the length of the field to score a touchdown with their game ball.

'Of course, she's on the pill,' he thought to himself. 'Someone who looks like her needs all the protection she can get from someone who looks like me.'

He always thought that the birth control pill was a magic pill. He didn't know there were different doses of birth control with the lesser dosages putting women at a higher risk to get pregnant. In the way that men now opt for the highest dose of Viagra, one would think that if a woman didn't want to get pregnant, she'd take the highest dose of birth control. Yet, not that easy, depending on the woman and on the side effects, no doubt, it was up to the doctor to match the dosage to the woman.

Still, with him ignorant of such things, he always thought that a woman couldn't get pregnant when on the pill. Had he known that a woman could still become pregnant while on the pill, especially if she missed a dose or took it at various times of the day instead of at the same times, he would have run out to buy condoms. Only who in the right mind would leave her at a time like this when they were both naked and he was as hard as she was wet? Who in their right mind would worry about getting this sexy beauty pregnant? If he impregnated her with child, he'd be passing out cigars while expecting her father to give her a cushy position with his real estate company.

He imagined them having to get married. He imagined them having a shotgun wedding with him holding the shotgun over her father, instead of her father holding a shotgun over him. He didn't even have to meet her father to know that her father would never approve of him marrying his daughter. He was not only too old for her but also he didn't come from a good family, a family of money, influence, and/or power. He was just an average guy and a regular Joe. If he accidentally impregnated her, there would be no way that her father would allow her to ruin their gene pool by her having his baby.

* * * * *

In the way she pushed him against the reception hall wall to kiss him earlier, he recalled how she had pulled him up to her after he had given her an orgasm from licking and fingering her. Such a long time ago, a whole lifetime of memories ago, he remembered licking and fingering her beautiful pussy before making love to her and before fucking her. With her staying true to her sexually aggressive nature, instead of allowing him mount her, she mounted him. The first time being mounted by a woman, it was always the other way around with him asserting himself and climbing on the woman to make love to her before fucking her.

Seemingly there were lots of first times with her. The first time a woman kissed him before he kissed her was a first with her. The first time a woman touched and felt him before he touched and felt her was another first with her. The first time a woman stripped herself topless without him having to pressure her and coerce her to show him her tits was yet another first with her. The first time a woman took his cock in her mouth without him having to give her a not so subtle sign of pushing down on her shoulder with a heavy hand and putting a gentle hand behind her head was a big first with her too.

He didn't mind relinquishing his control over her, not that he could ever control someone like her. An independent woman who obviously knew what she wanted before he did, indeed, true to the model of her car, she was a wild Mustang. Truth be told, enjoying being subservient to her, he enjoyed being her submissive bitch. He enjoyed having the woman put all of the sexual moves on him in the way he always felt pressured to put the sexual moves on women. Most times, women rejected him but not this time with Emma. She welcomed whatever he wanted to do to her naked body.

He remembered her sitting upright on him as if she was riding a horse bareback or riding a mechanical bull naked at Billy Bob's Bar and Barbeque. In the way that he had a nervous look on his face that all of this was nothing more than a dream, she had a sexually excited look on her face. As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend and had known one another longer than an hour, she reached down between her legs to take his cock in her hand and position it by her pussy. Overwhelmed and unable to wrap his head around all that has happened in such a short time, he couldn't believe he was having sexual intercourse with Emma. With her doing all of the work, as soon as his prick was in place, she humped him.

As if his cock was a wire plugged into an electrical outlet, as soon as he slid inside of her, electrified, he felt connected to her. She was so wet that, after just a few, slow humps, the head of his erection easily slid inside of her. Humping her more deliberately, she returned his humps with hers. Humping him harder, she humped him faster until the entire length of his cock was buried in her cunt. With her nipples the focal point of his stare and the motion of her areolas hypnotizing him, he watched her shapely breasts bounce up and down and side to side. Being that breasts were his favorite part of a woman's body, he reached his horny hands up to harness her bouncing boobs while fingering her nipples before sitting to an upright position to suck her tits.

He remembered her being so warm and so wet and so very sexually aggressive. Yet, as if this was her first time having sex, and assuredly it wasn't, her wet pussy was so tight, no doubt, attributed to the fact that she was so young and had not yet had a baby. His cock fit her pussy as if he was wearing a custom, velvet glove expressly fashioned for his cock.

As soon as he filled her with the length, width, and girth of him, she closed her eyes and tilted back her head to go someplace deep inside of her. Darker and shinier than the hair of a raven, he remembered thinking that her beautiful blue, black hair was so very long when she tilted her head that far back like that. Then, as if he had stuck her with a pin, she jerked forward and popped open her violet eyes to melt his soul with her stare. The motion of her leaning towards him tossed her hair forward. With her long, lush hair covering her naked breasts, she looked like a brunette version of Lady Godiva. As if parting the curtains of a dressing room, he moved her hair out of the way and behind her shoulders with his hands so that he could see her tits, feel her tits, and finger her nipples. She had such beautiful breasts.

Then, with a quick, practiced move of her beautiful head, as if she was a wild mustang flicking back its mane, she tossed back her hair. Something that his deceased wife, Lorraine, couldn't do with her short, mousy brown hair, he loved how women with long hair could do that. As if she was the conductor of an orchestra of hair, every time she did that, she commanded his attention. As if slowly crossing her legs to quickly flash her white panties when sitting down or eating a banana seductively, it was so sexy to watch a woman toss her hair back with a quick flick of her pretty head. Just as it was so sexy to watch her toss back her hair while she sat on him while fucking him, it was so sexy to watch a woman toss back her hair in preparation of blowing him.

Forcing his prick deeper inside of her, as far as his hard cock would go, in her effort to make him go even deeper, she wiggled her tight ass while riding him. Having already answered his burning question before, she was definitely no virgin. Bouncing and gyrating her sexy hips on him, she slowly humped him while he slowly humped her. Twisting and turning, as if taking the definition of screwing literally, she moved her shapely body slowly up and down and side to side. As if he was watching an interactive sex video, he remembered that he loved watching her big breasts bouncing and swaying as if they were making love to him too. He reached his horny hands to harness them, feel them, and fondle them while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, when she leaned down to kiss him, French kissing him again, he rolled her over to take charge of their lovemaking. Filled with sexual desire for her, his cock was so hard, the hardest it's ever been. Wanting to do more than just make love to her, he wanted to fuck her, really fuck her. He wanted to pound her pussy in her mattress in the way that he had never pounded any woman's pussy before. Wanting to return her sexual passion, he wanted to show her the sexual passion that he had for her.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he fucked Emma silly. Just when she was about to cum, determined to make her cum, he held back so that he didn't cum first. The last thing he wanted to do was to sexually disappoint her. The last thing he wanted to do was to not give her an orgasm. Not wanting her to think of him as a dud in bed, he needed to sexually satisfy her. With her returning his humps, hump for hump, he continued humping her harder and humping her faster.

"Daddy!"

* * * * *

'Daddy? Wow,' he thought. 'She called him Daddy. That's so kinky. That's so hot. Having never been called Daddy by a woman before, maybe he should call her Mommy.'

Only, she was unlike any mother he's ever known. It wasn't until she pushed him off of her and extricated her naked body from beneath him that he realized her father had been standing in the room behind them. With both of them humping and fucking, they never heard him enter her bedroom. Her father stared at his naked daughter as if he wanted to make love to her before her father stared at him as if he wanted to kill him. Glad that her father didn't have a gun, he may have shot him for having sex with his daughter.

Thinking back on that now but not occurring to him then, he wondered if her father had sexually lusted over his daughter in the way that he sexually lusted over her. Thinking back on that now but not occurring to him then, he wondered if her father had been sexually intimate with his daughter in the way the way that he was sexually intimate with her then. Certainly, perhaps with her feeling the need to please her father, even sexually, her father's incestuous lust for Emma would explain a lot.

Certainly, incestuous sex and/or incestuous thoughts would explain why her father stood there staring at them and watching them having sex without making his presence known. Certainly, incestuous sex and/or incestuous thoughts would explain why her father stared at his daughter's naked body. Certainly, incestuous sex and/or incestuous thoughts would explain why her father barred him from ever seeing her again. Perhaps he was jealous. Definitely, he was enraged.

"Emma," finally said her father staring at his naked daughter.

He stared at her while she stared at him. Not feeling as comfortable showing her father his naked body as she seemingly was, he quickly got dressed.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she said.

Not cowering or hiding her naked body from him, she didn't even cover her nudity from him with her pillow, her sheet, her hands or her forearms. Obviously this wasn't the first time her father had seen her naked. A telling sign, what 19-year-old woman wouldn't be quick to hide her naked body from her father? A telling sign, not assuming it then that they were incestuously intimate, he considered that thought now.

"What the Hell are you doing?" Her father looked from her to look at him. "And who the Hell is this?"

Choosing his words carefully, seemingly he was so calm. Yet, Robert could tell that her father was seething inside. Only, at the time, he didn't even think that the reason why her father was so angry may be because he was in forbidden love with Emma too. With her mother dead and her living with her father, there's no telling what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors. Thinking back on it now, with him suddenly feeling like an interloper, they were obviously sexually and incestuously intimate. Thinking back on it now, trying to explain and understand Emma's aggressive, sexual behavior, other than her having incestuous sex with her father, perhaps he was the first man she's made love to and loved.

* * * * *

If only he knew then what he knows now, he would have been more forceful in claiming Emma as his woman. Only, her father had money, power, and influence. He had the means to keep him away from his daughter. All he had was the love for a woman who would never love him. Obviously with sex one thing, love was something else.

Men like him never married women like her. If only he was the rich man and she was the poor woman, more acceptable for a beautiful, sexy woman to marry a man beneath her, perhaps he would have lived happily ever after. Only, there was no happiness for him longing over and lusting over a woman he'd never have. With him having only the memory of her, she was gone, gone forever.

The beginning of the end, when her father caught them having sex, he threw him out of his house. He not only forbade him from seeing her again but also he forbade her from seeing him again. Who knows what control her father had over her for her never too contact him? Obviously with his money and her pampered lifestyle of living her carefree life of walking along the beach every day, he exerted much emotional, financial, and possibly even sexual control over her.

Robert tried calling her but she never answered his calls. She may not have even been home. Her father may have shipped her off to Europe already. He even tried going there to talk to her father. Knowing he was home by his luxury car parked in the driveway, he wouldn't even open the door. He even tried going to his place of business but without him having an appointment, he couldn't even get passed the receptionist for him to see her father to plead his case.

Besides, if even that was the case and he suspected that it was, there was nothing that he could say or do to convince her father to let go of the imagined incestuous hold he had over his daughter. Yet, whether he wanted to see her and he most certainly did, obviously she didn't want to see him. As far as he knew, she never tried getting in touch with him. Over before it even started, ended before it even began, he was lucky to have the memories of her that he had.

'Emma.'

* * * * *

Those memories of Emma played over and again through his mind. Emma, Emma, Emma, time and again, he doodled her name thousands of times, tens of thousands of times. Haunting him and taking hold of his dreams and sexual fantasies, forty lonely and sexually frustrating years later, he wondered what she looked like now. As any aging beauty queen or supermodel still does, he imagined she was just as beautiful now as she was back then.

He wondered where she was now. As he always wondered, he wondered if she was married with children. With him never forgetting her even when faithfully married to Lorraine, he wondered if she thought of him in the way that he always thought of her. Yet, even though he obviously loved Lorraine, he never loved another woman in the way he loved Emma. Maybe nothing more than a dream, a figment of his aging imagination, and a memory he's lucky to even still have, he wondered if she remembered their first kiss in the way that he'd never forget their first kiss.

He wondered if she was happy or was just as miserable as he was. He wondered if she ever tried to find him in the way that he spent time trying to find her by looking for her online with the invention of the Internet, Facebook, and all of social media. He wondered if she regretted not being with him, marrying him, and having children with him. He wondered if she was still even alive. Never forgetting her, he always wondered about her. Always thinking about her, he could never stop thinking about her. Then, a thought that hurt his soul, wondering again if she even remembered him, maybe she forgot him.