Summer School Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday evening we rested. The second boy was called to the old broad. My wife told me that she was a bit worried because he wasn't very good at it. He was very shy. And her worries proved right. It took a long time before we heard a small cry from the old broad. It was weak and nothing compared to what the first boy got out of her. The old broad told the women to give him extra lessons.

Thursday evening came and the anticipation from the girls was high. They didn't know what would be taught. This night we demonstrated positions with the female riding the male.

I lay on my back and my wife straddled me. She showed how to fondle my upper body with her breasts and how to let her pussy slip over my cock that lay along my stomach. She showed how her pussy lips could surround the cock. She made me hard and slowly impaled herself on my cock and started to fuck with long slow strokes. The old broad was standing at our side pointing out details. My wife let her upper body rest on my chest and then slowly raised her back and step by step leaned back. She ended up lying almost flat backwards supporting herself on her elbows and with her legs under my armpits. She came in that position her whole body trembling.

The old broad asked my wife to raise and change position to face my feet instead. My wife rose and again surprised me. Inga had been standing by and it was her already wet pussy that now engulfed my cock. She eagerly thrust up and down my shaft and slowly repeated my wife's performance leaning backwards ending up lying nearly flat on top of me. She sat straight up again and started some serious fucking. Soon she had us hot and we forgot that we had an audience. I grabbed her hips and met her thrusts. We both came in very satisfying orgasms close to each other.

Friday evening was fuck free. But the old broad summoned the two remaining boys into her hut, one after another. Ylva and Inga lingered around outside trying to look calm. But their release was very obvious on their faces when they heard the moans and cries from the old broad. The third boy was passing with flying colors and the fourth boy wasn't bad either.

Saturday night was to be the big finale. The boys hadn't been laid by the women that day and were thus more eager than usual. The girls had spent some time fixing themselves up. The dinner had been good. We all were in good mood.

"We have come to the end of our adult school," the old broad said. "You have been good pupils and are now well prepared for marriage life. Tonight we will show you something that is a little out of the normal and maybe you will never practice it. But it is good to have the knowledge about it if your future spouses want to try something new. Remember, marriage life can become dull but if you are innovative that can be overcome. Let's begin."

She looked at me and I stepped forward. I was expecting my wife to follow but she didn't. Neither did her cousin. Something was up.

"We will show you how the woman can take the man up her ass," the old broad said, a huge grin on her face. "It is not the most common way of making love but could be agreeable for a change. Neither is it commonly accepted so be careful if and when you suggest it. Now, Anders is huge and Ylva doesn't like it and Inga doesn't think she can accommodate him, so I will have the honor. Come on Anders, I am waiting."

She hastily undressed. I did the same but my cock wasn't standing at full attention. She knelt before me and took me in her mouth. She was good in cock sucking and had me hard in no time.

She withdrew and looked critically at my cock. She decided it was hard enough. She knelt and stood on her hands and knees and urged me to come to her. I knelt behind her and stroked through her slit. It was moist and her clit was a little erect. She was really looking forward to this. I knew that she liked anal fucking. I caressed her for a while. My wife was standing by with a jar of oil.

I dipped my fingers in the jar and began to probe her butt hole. A spasm went through her body when she felt my finger against her muscle. It was easy to get in and I soon added another finger and then a third. She had good muscle control and the muscles let my fingers pass inside with only little resistance. Mean while, my wife described the proceedings to the youngsters.

The old broad was ready. I stroked again over her clit, which now was fully erect. Her pussy was wet. I teased her for a while and rubbed her clit.

I withdrew and dipped my cock in the jar before putting the oily ram against her hole. She pressed back and moaned of anticipation. With short jabs I made my way inside her ass canal. It was hot and narrow and her muscle closed nicely around my shaft. It didn't take long until I was in to the hilt. My balls pressed against her ass cheeks. We started to fuck with long slow strokes leaving only my cock head inside on the outbound stroke.

I reached under and searched for her clit and stroked it in rhythm with the thrusts. The old broad responded and expressed her delight by moans and cries. She was noisy and that was a bonus. It is lovely to fuck a woman who clearly expresses her satisfaction.

I could feel the muscles in her canal flex and grip tighter around my cock. Her moans got higher and her cries more frequent. Her orgasm was near and there was no doubt when she came. She screamed and her muscles flexed hard and held my cock so tight that I couldn't move it.

I stood over her for a while. When I felt her muscles relax I started to thrust into her again. She cried out when my first stroke hit her but soon she joined me with alacrity. We fucked nearly as wildly as if I had been in her cunt. She had no problem to accommodate me and she met my inward strokes hard although her big ass served as a shock absorber. She got noise again and I also felt my orgasm approaching. I caressed her clit and she got really wild. I had difficulties to stay inside her ass when she wriggled her body in ecstasy. But it made it for me too. I let go with a groan of my own that matched hers.

We had a very powerful and satisfying orgasm together. She fell forward on the ground and I rested on top of her for a while.

My wife came and smacked my ass, telling me to get off the old broad.

"Even if she is tough, you might crush her," she said laughing. "Let her up, we have to go on with the lecture."

When I rose I saw them all staring at us with lust on their faces. I understood that we had given a performance they had never expected.

"Tom, I guess that especially the girls never though that the old broad would have feelings like what she just had expressed" Anders said. "That made them think." - Charlotte had given up her composure. She had suddenly moved to a high- backed deep chair facing away from us. In doing so her totally unbuttoned dress had accidentally flashed open and revealed that she was naked underneath. I got a quick glimpse of her nice full breasts and bushy muff. -

The youngsters were as usual paired. They were told to chose a position of their liking and then fuck with as many variations as they could figure out.

"And you boys, make sure your girl gets at least two orgasms, " the old broad said. "And then you shall switch partners."

It was lovely to see these four young couples do their best to please each other and explore the possibilities.

"Have you seen those two, they really like it. And look how the girl handles that shy boy," my wife whispered to me.

A plain looking girl was paired with the shy boy. She obviously loved to fuck and was really good at to get her boy to do his best. The boy was shy but he was well endowed. But he had not yet realized what an asset he had between his legs. The girl encouraged him, praised his performance and was skilful herself. And she got rewarded. He gave her two orgasms before he entered her. She had her third together with him and a fourth when he licked her pussy after they had come. Then she used her talents to get him up and ready again and they fucked for a long time. How many orgasms she got during that session I don't know but they both looked totally spent and happy when they finished.

"She will be a good, loving wife for the right husband," my wife said. "And I bet she will be an excellent teacher at this place later in life. She really has got it."

The youngsters had a good time fucking all evening with rest in between. They mingled and switched partners all the time and had real fun. Ylva and Inga were busy handing out a special drink that made girls horny and helped the boys to perform. There was also special oil for the pussies for them to apply.

Ylva and Inga got horny during the night seeing all the pleasure going on. They gave me plenty of the drink and I had to serve them both several times with my hand, tongue and cock. But it was a pleasure.

We also had a big fire when dusk finally came. That added to the joy of watching the couples. But eventually the evening came to an end. We were all spent and wanted no more. The girls had taken care of their precautions and it was time for bed.

"Tom, I won't go into more details about this evening," Anders said. "I told you about my own experience as a boy last time and it is pretty much the same." - Charlotte was half lying in her big easy chair, her back at us. Now and then soft moans could be heard. -

Sunday was the last day. In the evening people from the village would come to help closing the pasture and on the Tuesday morning we would be going back home.

The shy boy passed his "exam" with the old broad just after breakfast. Inga and Ylva were happy. They had done their best to educate the boys who seemed to have got the knowledge required to be good husbands. The rest was up to them. And the girls were also well prepared. I had seen that a couple of them would become real good mistresses given a good husband. The rest would be above average.

In the morning after milking the cows the girls went to the lake for a last session with the old broad and the women. I sent the boys to bring back equipment from a remote part of the pasture.

I moved around doing small things. After about an hour one of the girls came looking for me. It was the curvy girl. She was barefoot and wore only a white thin shift. It left no question that she was naked underneath. Her black bush and dark nipples were clearly visible. She didn't seem to mind.

"The old broad asks you to join us at the lake," she said.

She waited until I had finished what I was doing and then walked a few paces ahead of me. Her body showed through her shift and she walked with exaggerated movements. She deliberately tried to arouse me.

She secretly looked over her shoulder to make sure I followed. Then she pulled her shift off in the stride. She made a half pirouette and walked backwards some paces. She gave me a good look at her full breasts and dark bush before she turned around again and on light feet ran ahead of me. Her hips wriggled and her ass bounced. She was a lovely sight.

When we got to the lake another adorable sight met me. All the girls and the women were naked letting the sun caress their lovely bodies. They had been naked a lot during the summer so they had a deep overall tan.

The old broad approached me.

"Anders, since you are here we would like to take the opportunity to teach the girls how to handle a big cock like yours. It's good for them so that they don't get shocked if they get an well-endowed husband. It's also good they get the experience so they don't overestimate the importance of such a big thing. I have told them that size itself is not so important as the way the man handles what he has got. You are willing to let them test your tool, aren't you?"

Well, I had no objections. I had lusted after these girls for weeks now but I had never thought I would get an opportunity. But now I was offered one and with my wife's approval!

The old broad led me towards the girls. They gathered around me, a little shy to begin with.

The plain looking girl was brave. She tugged at my clothing and soon had me undressed. Hesitantly she reached out for my cock but as soon she had her hand around it she got bold. She started to fondle me. When my cock didn't react fast enough she knelt before me and took me in her mouth. She licked and sucked me with a skill that surprised me. She had only practiced it a few times before, on a real cock that is.

She got problems keeping my growing cock deep in her mouth. She withdrew and smilingly looked up at me. Then another girl knelt beside her and started to lick. Soon all four girls were kneeling before me and took turns fondling, licking and sucking on my cock.

The old broad stood by, watching. After a while she interrupted the girls.

"Girls, girls," she said. "Don't get him too excited. You have a lot more experience to get from him. Anders, will you lay down and let the girls straddle you, please."

That wasn't a request but more an order. But it promised heaven so I willingly obliged.

I lay down on my back. The girls watched my proud erect cock. The same girl as before was the first to approach me and stood by my side. I put my hand on her leg and let it slide upwards on the inside. She opened her legs to give me access to her pussy. I stroked over her lips and felt that she was hot and wet. I caressed her pussy and clit for a while not knowing what she was supposed to do.

The old broad came forward.

"Now girl, mount him and impale yourself on his cock. That's the best way if you are afraid that he is too big. You have control in that position."

The girl didn't hesitate after that. She knelt over me and put my cock at her entrance. She lifted herself slightly and then slowly inserted my cock in her hot cunt with careful but determined movements. I saw lust in her face. She thrust up and down but had no real problems to accommodate me. Soon she had all of me inside and she started to fuck with long strokes. Suddenly she sat down, flexed her inner muscles and cried out. She came. She fell forward and rested on my chest until the other girls dragged her off me.

Another girl stood over me, one leg on each side. I reached up and found her pussy. In her position it was easy to stick a finger in her cunt and caress her clit. It was the lovely curvy girl with big breasts who had teased me on our way to the lake. It must have aroused her as well. She was ready to fuck. She louvered herself and shuddered when she felt my cock at her entrance. She was narrow and she had to work me inside slowly and a little at a time. But in the end she also was able to accommodate me in full. After that she didn't need more than a few thrusts before she came, maybe my hand on her clit helped as well. She hugged me and then rose.

The tall girl was next. She straddled my head facing my feet. She put her cunt over my mouth. She wanted to be licked which I did. She responded by licking my balls and put my cock along her face. She sucked my balls into her mouth one by one. I could feel that she was ready when she rose, turned around and knelt over me. She impaled herself on my cock with short slow strokes, very determined but carefully. She cried out a few times but in the end she had taken all of me in. She grinned when she realized that and laughed throatily. Then she fucked. Not careful but with long hard strokes. I felt my cock head bump into her but she didn't seem to mind. She was in her own world. I reached for her breast and her clit and that made it. She came while screaming high.

The last girl seemed to be shy. She approached me hesitantly and just stood beside me. I tried to reach her pussy but she didn't open up. But I could feel her wetness anyhow. She was aroused but to shy to show it.

I sat up and dragged the girl down. She fell and lay on her back with her legs opened. Her pussy was bared for me to see and caress. I soon discovered that she was wet and ready. She moaned high when I stroked her pussy and clit.

"Come to me," she whispered. "Take me, I want it this way," she begged.

I looked at the old broad who nodded.

I knelt between her legs and started to enter her. I made it very slow, watching her reactions all the time. But she wasn't hard to penetrate. Maybe she was shy but she was roomy. Broad hips gave plenty of room. She had learnt how to lift her legs and adjust to the penetrating cock. I was fully inside her without much trouble. She only moaned a couple of times. I rested when I was fully inside but now she wanted action. She started to buck under me and lifted her hips. She was strong. She lifted both of us in the air. I got the message and fucked her with long hard strokes. I didn't take long until I heard her moan and she bucked wildly. A spasm went through her body when she came.

She lay motionless under me, her legs straight. I tried to move but she wanted no more. I withdrew and looked around. The girls were sitting near by, watching. They looked content. Suddenly I saw Inga and my wife. They looked aroused and so did the old broad. I saw the three of them exchange glances and my wife nodded.

The old broad came up to me. She took my cock and jacked it a few times. Then she knelt facing away from me, standing on her hands and knees. Her rump was up in the air.

I looked at my wife. She smiled and gestured to me to go ahead. Did she allow me to fuck the old broad? Yes, she clearly did.

I knelt and put my cock at the entrance. I had seen and smelt that she was aroused. Her inner lips protruded. I slid in easily and she met me hard when I thrust into her. She had marvelous muscle control and used her inner muscles to tighten her cunt on my outbound strokes. Then she varied her grip around my cock. My arousal started to rise and I banged real hard into her. She began to cry out loud, just the way I had heard her do when she fucked the boys. I knew she was on her way too. I reached under us and found her clit. I rubbed it rather hard knowing that she wanted it a little rough. I banged harder into her. It did it. She screamed, her tune rising from deep to a very high pitch. She flexed her inner muscles real hard and kept me deep inside when we both came.

We kept our position for a while. Then she raised her upper body and I put my arms around her. I found her heavy breasts and fondled them. She obviously liked to be hold and took this opportunity for a little body contact.

"Thank you, I needed that," she whispered.

She sighed and we parted. My wife came over to me, smiled and hugged me. She was aroused and we went into the water for a swim and a clean up. All the others followed.

"Tom, that was a marvelous adventure, wasn't it?" Anders said. "My dream came true. I was allowed to enjoy all four lovely girls. And it was topped by the old broad and her excellent cunt." - Charlotte was still moaning in her chair. -

I lay on my back in the sun and lazily watched all the lovely naked females around me. The warmth of the sun got into my body. I hadn't had that many opportunities to be in the nude and had some catch up to do compared to the women. The heat from the sun felt very pleasant on my cock, which reacted by growing. No real erection though but it got visible longer and fatter where it rested on my stomach.

I looked at Ylva and Inga. My wife was after several children still an eye-catcher and the best looking of the two. Inga was shorter and a bit sturdy. Her body was strong and especially her thighs were very muscular.

I dozed and dreamed pleasant dreams. I noted back in my head that the girls and the old broad left. Ylva and Inga were talking but eventually it got quiet. I assumed that they had gone back to their duties as well.

My dreams got even more pleasant. I dreamed that my wife caressed me with her breasts and fondled my cock. I felt my cock being engulfed in her mouth. I woke up realizing that it must be more than a dream. I looked up and saw that Inga was kneeling beside me sucking my cock. She looked at me and smiled.