Summer Surprise Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like fun," Vivica said. "Does that sound like fun to you, Francine?"

"It makes me feel aroused, Mistress."

Their trip to the playroom over, Rosilyn went with Sophia, Andrea with Alice, while Chloe took Vivica to their room and Dianne and Matt show Vivica how pleasant having both a man and woman in bed with her could be, while Chloe and Francine watched, kissing and caressing each other while sitting in a chair. Francine climaxed four times without permission so Vivica would have reason to practice on her again tomorrow.

After Matt pumped his load into Vivica, Francine was employed to clean all the cum out of her cunt, which she eagerly did, giving her Mistress two more orgasms in addition to the six she had with Dianne and Matt.

Vivica was sprawled out on the bed afterward, wrung out.

"I feel incredible, so relaxed right now. You have a nice dick for a white boy, Matt."

"Thanks," Matt replied. "I guess that's a compliment."

"It sure is."

"Much better than Fred, Mistress," Francine agreed.

"I'd better go give Sophia another couple baby batter injections," Matt said. "Are you going to keep Dianne here, Chloe?"

"I think so. I'll let Francine and Vivica get reacquainted before I horn in on them. I want you slaves to keep thinking about what you're going to tell your parents tomorrow night. It's time you admit to them what delicious slave sluts you are."

"Amen," Vivica said. "Being shoved to the background while Francine pretended she was dating a white boy was a pain in the ass."

******

"Do you really want to fuck your sister?" Chloe asked Dianne after they were alone.

"Want is the wrong word, Mistress. I'd do it if you wished me to, but I'd be afraid of legal repercussions if I did."

"I'd never order you to do so. I don't feel I can. I told you I would never order you to do anything Matt and I wouldn't do. I wouldn't have sex with my family members and Matt won't either."

"I know, Mistress. You know I enjoy fucking Elaine more because she had a forbidden love with Matt. I felt sorry for her because they didn't know they were brother and sister and fell in love. I never minded when Matt wanted to give her a good massage. I think this is somewhat the same. That because we shouldn't is the reason I want to do it more. I'd never do it without your permission, but I think I'd enjoy it."

"Why do you think Vivica wants you to do it?"

"I suspect more complex reasons similar to the reasons she became Francine's Mistress. It would be one more way of pushing against the whole Nathan Bedford Forrest rape of her ancestor. Like you did this to them, so I'm going to make you do this now, Mistress. Although she can't really make us, she can push us that way."

"Do you think she wants to tell your parents you're having sex with each other?"

"No, Mistress. I do think she genuinely cares for Francine and wouldn't want harm to come to her, but it would be something she put over on our parents, like breeding her to a black man. She wouldn't do it if Francine didn't want to, but is perfectly willing to do it if Francine is willing. Doing so doesn't legitimately harm Francine, though it might cause our parents upset.

"I suspect it's more a revenge factor, even though what she's seeking revenge for happened 170 years ago. It doesn't mean it doesn't have immediacy to Vivica. It's not like blacks haven't had to struggle for the last 170 years to get anything close to equality now. I mostly think Vivica sees this as an opportunity because we both expressed an interest in it, not that she'd force us into it. Given Francine has been unwilling to admit her relationship to our parents, she probably rightly suspects that our parents are still bigoted. It would be a way of shoving that in their faces.

"I suspect my parents aren't much different from Rosilyn's old perspective on lesbians; a bunch of dyke queers who shouldn't be allowed out in polite society. They're not overtly racist, but still carry prejudice. They're probably not overtly anti-gay, but with a sort of 'not with my kid' attitude. I strongly suspect my parents will have a problem with it. Isn't that part of the reason you want us telling them?"

"Not necessarily to shove their faces in it, but if you are truly committed to remaining my submissive, it's not going to end in a couple months, or even a couple years. I expect you'll remain a part of my life forever. I want that recognized by your parents, and you, for that matter."

"And I will tell them, because I am committed to you. I don't want this to end. I enjoy my life as a threesome. It's been very rewarding to me."

"Tomorrow, I want Vivica to see your Super Sunday video, work with Sophia more on Dominance, perhaps putting Francine in the Slave Trainer to experience other ways to teasing and tormenting slaves. Maybe use the Feeldoe to peg her slave with. If she wants to have anal sex, she should be prepared, but it's up to her."

"I'll let Sophia know your wishes before I go to class, Mistress."

"Tomorrow evening, we'll call the parents and let them know. Friday, perhaps Vivica and Francine can do some sightseeing, perhaps a drive in your car, or a riverboat cruise. That evening, we're going out to dinner, so she can learn about giving her slave public orgasms. Saturday, I guess it will be Francine's piercings if she's going to get some done."

"Do you think they might be able to witness a rehearsal of your new show with Rosilyn since they won't be able to see it in person, Mistress?"

"If they don't mind a few mistakes. It's still got some rough edges. Maybe Saturday as we'll have more of them ironed out."

"I would appreciate if they could see it, Mistress. Would you like me to lick your pussy now?"

"Only if I can lick yours as well."

"It would be my pleasure, Miss Chloe."

"It certainly will. You may cum as often as you wish."

******

Vivica greatly enjoyed the new submissiveness of her slave. She'd never been orally pleasured as wonderfully as Francine had.

She had been happy to let Francine lick her, thinking it only fitting for the white descendant of Nathan Bedford Forrest to lick her prime black pussy. It had started as a gag, a joke, when Francine showed up at her door, and she realized she had a lily white relative. Never, in all her wildest dreams, had she ever expected Francine to crawl across the floor and lick her when told to, surprised as hell that she had. Once it started, Vivica had run with it, glad to play along in whatever way Francine wanted to.

She'd essentially ignored Francine's needs before now. Vivica had never licked her, played with her, never even kissed her. She would lie in bed, her legs spread and let Francine crawl between them and make her feel good. It was all a lark, but Francine had slowly wormed her way into her life. When Francine wanted to pretend to be with some guy, it had hurt her. She didn't want to acknowledge she was having sex with a black woman, so Vivica had set her up with some dud in her office.

Vivica had been hurt that Francine didn't want to admit to a relationship with her, and it wasn't until Francine disappeared, didn't show up, didn't respond to calls or texts, she realized it wasn't a relationship. Francine licked her cunt. That was the extent of their so called relationship. The white girl licked her pussy. It wasn't until she was gone, Vivica realized how much she missed her.

She came up here and Francine was like a different person, so fucking sexy, naked and willing to do anything Vivica might want her to do. When they'd sat in the hot tub, waiting for the others to get home, it was the first time Vivica had kissed Francine. The fact the little slut fingered her to some more orgasms turned her on. She'd been surprised at how much she enjoyed spanking her slave and how Francine climaxed when she was paddled.

When Dianne had licked her pussy and Matt had fucked her, she'd been out of her mind with lust. No one made her lick Dianne's cunt while Dianne had licked hers, but it had been right under her face and she could smell her arousal. Dianne looked so wet and even tempting, despite Vivica never having licked a woman before. If she'd been alone with Dianne, she might have done it, but felt weird doing it for the first time with a three person audience. Then Dianne had licked her boyfriend's cum out of her cunt after he orgasmed inside of her.

The others were so carefree and casual about sex. Everyone naked and not caring. Everyone comfortable with the fact Matt was going to attempt to inseminate Sophia, not even his girlfriend caring. She went to her room with Francine, alone with her, for the first time since she arrived. Francine immediately went between her legs again and gave her another spectacular orgasm.

"Stop for a minute, Francine," Vivica said. "Come up here and talk to me."

"Yes, Mistress." Francine moved up so they were entwined on the bed, the most intimately they'd been in bed together. Usually, Francine was sent home after Vivica had been sexually satisfied.

"What does female cum taste like?" Vivica asked.

"Yours is ever so good, Mistress. I don't think I'll ever get enough of it."

"But what does it taste like?"

"It's a mixture of tart and tangy, with a hint of sweetness and slightly acidic. It's hard to describe, Mistress."

"I want to taste you."

"Mistress. I'm yours. You can do pretty much anything you want with me. All you have to do is put your fingers on me and I'll spread my legs for you."

Vivica put her hand over Francine's mound, feeling the smoothness of her shaved pussy. She ran a finger down through Francine's slit and as she said she would, Francine's legs parted to give her hand access. Francine was so wet, just like Dianne had been. Whether it was from the orgasms provided by Chloe while Vivica was being fucked, or she was now becoming the juicy slut Chloe said she'd be turned into, Vivica had no way of knowing, but there was no resistance to her fingers when she slipped first one, then two, into Francine's soaking sheathe. Francine moaned and arched her hips, driving Vivica's fingers deeper.

Pulling her fingers out, Vivica brought the slick digits to her mouth and tasted them. Not bad. She put them back inside Francine's pussy, slowly stroking in and out.

"May I have permission to cum, Mistress?" Francine asked.

"No, you may not."

Francine moaned and stopped moving. Vivica didn't though. She'd never given a woman an orgasm before, but she was determined to do so now.

"Why did you run away from me?" Vivica asked.

"I was...oh, fuck, Mistress. I think I'm going to cum. I can't help myself."

Vivica felt Francine's cunt clamp onto her fingers, contracting, and if anything, her fingers grew wetter.

"You were what?" Vivica demanded, still stroking her.

"I was confused, Mistress. At first, I felt guilty. Guilty for what happened in the past, what my ancestors did to yours. Guilty for the suffering it caused. I felt if I could make you feel better; if I could give you pleasure, it might make up for some of what happened. At first, that's all it was. I was atoning. But it became more than that. I started having feelings for you. I would wait for you to call, hoped you would call, and I could see you again. Oh, Mistress, that feels so good. You've never done this for me before."

"Keep going. I want to know why you left."

"I developed feelings, as I said, and suddenly, I wasn't atoning for the past anymore. I wanted to be with you, to give pleasure to you. Mistress, I started to love you, and look forward to every minute with you. But I didn't, couldn't, admit I was falling in love with another woman. It just wasn't done. Not in my family. Mistress, please, I'm going to cum again. Please give me permission."

"You may not cum. Continue."

Francine moaned. Vivica could feel Francine attempt to stave off her orgasm.

"When Dianne called, and said she was having sex with another woman and was subservient to her, I needed to .... Oh, fuck me! I'm cumming again, ohhhh, exquisite."

Francine held Vivica, her arms wrapped around her, smashing their bodies together, her hips arching again, driving Vivica's fingers deeper.

"I needed to come...talk to her....I knew she loved Matt...Ohhh....Did she love Chloe too? Would she understand me falling in love with another woman.....Oh, God....You're killing me....Fuck me.....Ohhhhhh, shit!"

Vivica couldn't wait any longer. She slid down Francine's body and pushed her mouth against her quivering quim, licking a woman for the first time, tasting Francine, tasting her arousal, her pleasure, her leaking fluids, feeling her spasms, the shivers as her body quaked in orgasmic bliss.

"Mistress," Francine sighed, then moaned again as Vivica's tongue entered her, pushing up her tunnel.

Francine's orgasm seemed to last for several minutes. She was panting hard, scarcely able to breathe, blissfully aware her Mistress was licking her, pleasuring her for the first time. It felt so good, so right.

Her tremors finally ended and Vivica crawled back up Francine's body and kissed her again, Francine tasting herself on her Mistress for the first time.

"Mistress, that's the first time you've ever....you know. I didn't know if you ever would....I mean, I know you like men. I wasn't sure....if you cared for me a little."

"You're babbling."

"Yes, Mistress."

They were silent for a time, Francine snuggled against Vivica's body, enjoying the closeness and comfort.

Vivica finally broke the silence. "I was somewhat disappointed when you didn't want to tell your parents you were with me. But after you left, I realized you weren't really with me. Our relationship was pretty much us getting together and you licking my pussy. I didn't realize you were getting under my skin, that I was developing feelings for you as well. I didn't treat you any different. How would you know. When you left, I was more devastated than you might realize. 'Why doesn't she like me,' I thought. 'Why did she leave me.' For the first time, I realized we didn't really have a relationship, not on my part anyway. I treated you like a sex toy. I'd use you and throw you back in the bedside drawer with my other vibrators. When you left, I suddenly realized I didn't want to lose you. I couldn't lose you. I needed you back.

"When Chloe first called me, I thought, 'Francine found another woman. Someone who will treat her the way she should be treated. She doesn't need me. What did I ever do for her?' I was so happy when she told me I could come up here and claim you again for myself, that you weren't leaving me. I'm sorry, Francine. I should have been so much better to you."

"In a way, I'm glad you weren't, Mistress. If things had gone on much as they were, I might not have come here, learned that it was okay to love another woman. Never learned how to be a more submissive and pleasing slut for you, to give you as much pleasure as I've learned to do. To surrender to my feelings of submission and appreciate your Dominance."

"And what you said to me on the phone, you won't care if I keep male lovers?"

"I won't mind, Mistress. Being here, seeing how willing they are to share, and not be jealous of each other, has really opened my eyes. Dianne doesn't care if Matt fucks other people. It's not the sex, it's the emotion. She knows he loves her, and that's enough. Who he has sex with is irrelevant. I've gotten to enjoy some nice cocks here. I can't see not wishing you to have the pleasure of a nice big dick inside of you. It's my responsibility to see to your pleasure. Does it really make any difference if it's a nice fat cock or my tongue giving you that pleasure?"

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together, Francine."

"I certainly hope so, Mistress. I'm a very needy sex slave now. I've become accustomed to a lot of great sex. I certainly don't want that to change."

"Would you like to sixty-nine with me, Francine?"

"I would love that, Mistress."

"You'll need to teach me to lick pussy better."

"Not a problem, Mistress. I've had some very good teachers."

******

Vivica was delighted with how much time she got to spend with her slave and how much Francine wanted to please her. Matt, Dianne, Chloe and Rosilyn were all busy, doing other things, and so she spent a lot of time really getting to know Francine. Sophia went over some more things dealing with punishment, taking no more than an hour of their time. Vivica watched the movies made of Dianne's and Francine's Super Sunday events. They were intensely arousing, and Francine spent most of Dianne's movie between Vivica's thighs as she'd already seen it.

During Francine's movie, Vivica sat with Francine in her lap and played with her as Francine relived her day of total debauchery, including being airtight to three young studs including Matt. Vivica kept reminding Francine of what a slut she'd been, how aroused and how often she'd climaxed, including the squirting episode when she learned everyone had been watching her.

"It's what allowed me to become free, Mistress, to completely shed my conservative upbringing and quit worrying about what others might think, including my parents. It gave me so much pleasure to finally let go, to quit listening to all the small voices in my head saying, 'good girls don't do that.' I don't want to be a good girl anymore. I want to be a slut for you from now on. I want you in control of every aspect of my sexuality, from whether or not I'm allowed sex, to whether or not I'm allowed to orgasm if I do. I want to be your perfect little slut, to take care of you in every possible way. I was playing at being your slave before. You were playing at being my Mistress. It's time to quit playing and accept what we both want."

"And what do I want?"

Francine smiled brightly. "Me, Mistress, you want me to take care of you, to lick you to devastating orgasms every night, to suck the cocks of your male lovers to get them hard enough to fuck you, to clean your cunt when they cum in you, to clean their cocks, to lick you while they fuck you. To wash you when you bathe or shower, do your nails, rub your feet or your back. To pamper you in every way you want to be pampered. I'm no longer doing it because of guilt for what my ancestors did. I'm doing it for you, Mistress. I believe I'm in love with you. Fred is gone. He can't give me what you can. I'm not going to pretend anymore. I openly acknowledge you to be my Mistress. I'll inform my parents tonight."

Vivica loved hearing what Francine said. When she said it, Vivica kissed her, held her, fondled her, enjoying the soft interplay of lips and naked limbs she hadn't let herself feel before. A whispered word and Francine was licking her pussy and doing a damn fine job of it. Francine had barely known what she was doing before. This delightful creature acted like she'd invented oral sex.

Dianne returned from classes and Francine wanted Dianne to lick her Mistress. Since Chloe wasn't home yet, Dianne asked Sophia if she could have permission to give pleasure to Vivica. Sophia said it was allowed, but not to engage in any sex with her sister. Dianne acknowledged the command and while Francine kissed her Mistress and generally fondled or otherwise licked everything above the navel, Dianne attended to everything below. Vivica had six extremely powerful orgasms from the two sisters. When they finished, Dianne's face was coated in her orgasmic juices.

Chloe and Rosilyn returned home before supper and helped with the last of the dinner preparations. Matt was the last to arrive and they sat down for supper and Vivica fed her slave, reveling in the way she squirmed so delightfully on her lap as she did so. Francine had three orgasms without her Mistress' permission.

After the kitchen was cleaned, everyone went into the living room for the two women to inform their parents of the new reality of their lives.