Surprise! Ch. 01

Story Info
And the end, it went far beyond what was expected.
1.1k words
2.5
22.4k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
78 Followers

I hurried up the stairs, my heart pounding.

"Myke, I'm here!"

The door groaned when I opened it.

"Myyy...ke!"

I was frozen with the scene.

My husband is sitting, suit and tie, laughing. Kneeling between his legs, a greedy mouth sucking his cock. The tongue swirling, licking the head. Sometimes biting.

He groaned loudly and the mouth swallowed the cock whole. The agitated movements came, until the intense and white orgasm running down my husband's cock.

We look each other, the three.

"Morning, Vivian."

"Robert."

Myke stared at me, eyes shining, hair ruffled, handsome as ever. And a drop dripping from his mouth.

***

I ran down the stairs. My head in a whirlwind, I didn't even know where I was going. The whole scene was far beyond imagination.

I barely opened the door and my feet were no longer on the floor. Someone was holding me by the waist, trying to kick whoever it was, I ended up without my shoes.

"Let me go, let me go!"

It was Myke preventing me from leaving the house.

"What's this Vivian? Why all this hysteria?"

"Hysteria, do you have the nerve to say that after what I saw you guys doing?"

"Let me explain, calm down."

Robert, my husband, came down the stairs zipping his pants, loosening his tie. I looked at him with all my hate.

"You two are worthless. You knew, nothing!"

"He found Vivian. He found us."

"So you decided to give Bob a blowjob? My boyfriend sucking my husband's dick."

"Your lover, honey. That's how you told me about him. Yesterday, remember?"

"And then you decided to come meet my lover. Just to tease me, eh?"

"I was curious, I wanted to know what he has that I don't."

"That's enough, Robert. You haven't been worth anything to me for a long time, but I didn't expect that after getting old, Peter's father would be a gay."

"But the Myke can? You accept that he has sex with other men. And in front of you?"

"Did you have the courage to say these things to him, Myke? You met him today and told about our secrets."

"But I told you what I thought about Robert. He's a beautiful man, at least for me."

The two men looked at each other with a strange smile, Myke biting his lip and the other putting his hands inside his pants pockets.

"And all he had to do was come visit you. And you decided to betray me on the first date with him."

"You know how I'm Vivian. I told you from the beginning. I didn't deceive you, your husband is not the first one, and you like me to tell you about my dates. Doesn't it turn you on to know I'm a bi?"

"With others Myke, men or women. I never imagined you would do this to me. It's betrayal, man! Can't you understand?"

"I've seen the pictures. Didn't know you've become so...perverted Vivian."

Robert leaned against my back, held my waist and smelled my perfume.

"Did you show him Myke? Did you have the courage to expose me to him?"

"He wanted to know what it was about me that attracted you so much. I opened up, you know how I get at these times, I showed him my pictures. And he ended up seeing one of yours."

"It was only one Vivian, Myke only showed one. That one."

"That one! Did you let him see our picture?"

"I'd say it's more 'your picture' my dear. Revealing. I never imagined you so exposed."

Robert said that and kissed my neck. I smacked Myke the idiot in the face.

"Enough Bob, it's bothering me."

"I didn't know about that blue butterfly. Much less that you liked an anal. Who knew you would just accept a photo like that, your ass so abused."

"Did you like it, honey? See what you're missing."

I said laughing. Robert leaned against me, I felt the volume of his cock touching my hips. Myke grabbed my breasts, unbuttoned my shirt. Two men touching me at the same time. Myke knew how insane that made me.

I was sweating my anger, I was transforming myself into another person. While they at the same time took my clothes off. The kisses became licked and wet and spat out. I didn't even know who was kissing who, the hands caressing my secrets. I was on fire.

I ended up sitting on top of Myke, on the sofa in the living room. Anxious, I arranged his member, wetting the tip on the lips of my vulva, slowly I went down, was eating, until he disappeared inside me.

I loved it! Imagining Bob's reaction, seeing me invaded by another's dick. I moaned hard just to tease. The kisses sucked, spat out, more than licked in Myke's mouth returned.

I moved my waist like a gluttonous slut, eating Myke's cock like it was our first date. All to provoke Bob. But the guy started squeezing the back of my neck, scratching my back. I even had some slaps on the hips.

"Oh, what's wrong, Robert? Don't you like seeing me like this? Do you need something?"

I said cynically chuckling, but he showed me his cock, frantic as he always was. I did something I hadn't done in a while. I turned a little and swallowed the man's cock. It didn't even compare with the pricks that Myke presented to me from time to time.

I sucked hard, sucked eagerly, until I started to taste pre-cum. Myke sucking my tits, my vagina wetting his cock. There was so little left, but my husband wanted more.

"Let me taste Vivian, taste your ass."

"Will you let Myke? My husband eating your girlfriend's ass?

He gave a laugh pinching my nipples and I bent over his body looking for a kiss. I lifted my hips and spread my legs.

Bob held my hip. I felt the tip, the warm caress, and slowly he invaded my anus. The strange sensation of being impaled by two males. The movements provoked grunts, which became long, deep moans. Mouths touching, tongues licking me there being fucked by the men in my life.

Things were getting intense. Until Myke came first, it was never so much. But enough for Robert to arrive, after many years and in my ass.

Until it ends with the three of them more than sweaty, hugging each other, on the couch. Only then did I climax, wet my boyfriend's legs.

Bob didn't expect it, I saw a strong discomfort in his eyes. But that is a subject for another story. In fact, that was just the beginning of a delicious day.

We opened my husband's mind.

BobGru
BobGru
78 Followers