Surprise Visitor

Story Info
You show up at her door for a night of passion.
846 words
4.39
13.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting alone in my apartment, Nothing on Television tonight, so the tv is turned off. The clock radio in my bedroom is playing, so I can barely hear it at the desk where Im sitting. I just finished checking my emails, and writing one to you. Was hoping you would be online so I could talk for a while with you. I always miss you when Im not talking to you. Im just shutting down my computer when I hear a knock on my door.

Im in just a t-shirt and undies, so I had to just peak out the window to see who it was. But to my surprise, its you. I run down the hallway to my room and grab a pair of boxers. Run back to the door and finally let you in and close the door behind you. I reach my arms around your neck to give you a huge hug and a kiss. You grab me, placing your hands on my hips, and return the lovely kiss. Then you wrap your arms around my waist and kiss my neck, sending chills up my spine and down to my toes..

You reach your left hand up the back of my shirt, and around my waist, and place your hand firmly on my breast.. Your lips find mine, and passionately we kiss. Pressing my body against you, I can feel you getting aroused. I reach my hand down and start rubbing you through your jeans. You motion me to raise my arms up over my head so you can remove my t-shirt, I do so willingly. You kiss and softly bite at my nipples, getting them harder, I reach my arms down and Unbutton your jeans and reach my hand and begin stroking your growing hard cock.

You grab me, and lead our way to my bedroom. I sit down on the edge of the bed, and pull you to me, and I help you take your clothes off. Then I grab you and take your hard cock into my mouth. Kissing your head, and then wrapping my lips around your cock, and filling my mouth with you, taking your cock to the base. Flicking my tongue-ring on your shaft as im moving my mouth back and forth on your hard cock.

I look up at you as your looking down at me, I can see your wanting me in your eyes.. You reach for my arms and pull me up to you, You begin kissing and nibbling on my neck, and you whisper in my ear, telling me you want me. You lay me back onto my bed, and you just lean over me, staring into my eyes. Im running my fingers up and down your chest.

You lean over and kiss me so passionately. And I feel you slowly enter me. I take a deep breath and sigh into your mouth. You push forward into me, filling me completely. Your kissing my neck, as your slowly moving in and out of me. I wrap my legs around your waist, and pull you further into me.. Your thrusts become harder, and a bit faster. Our bodies becoming one together. Making love, as if its our first time together. Feeling you moving in and out of me, running your hand on my hip, and up my side. You reach my breast and pinch at my hard nipple. Sending shivers through my body.

I quietly moan your name, as I feel you giving me one hard thrust. You roll our bodies over, placing me on top of you. With you still inside me, I begin moving my body up and down on you with your hands on my hips pacing me, guiding my body to move just the way it feels perfect,

Im moving up and down slowly and back and forth. You move your hands to my breasts, cupping my breasts and pinching at my nipples. You wrap your arms around my waist and lean forward to sit up, you bury your facet in between my breasts as im moving my body slowly up and down on your cock. You take each of my nipples into your mouth, one at a time, and spend time sucking and nibbling on them. We are both to the point now to where we want to release and become one together.

You sit up and lay me onto my back again, kissing my neck you enter me again, quickly this time. Your body pounding against mine. My legs wrapped around your waist, and my fingers clinched into your back. You bury your face into my neck and you want to explode, deep inside me. Wanting to cum together, I beg you to cum with me, I want to feel you cum with me.

You bite into my neck as you finally explode and we cum together. And we slowly fall back to earth, holding each other, and loving one another. A night we will never forget as we fall asleep in each others arms.