Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These learned men, all held in high esteem and in powerful positions of rank, honor, and social status, with many of them not very attractive, all had forbidden sex with beautiful and desirable women young enough to be their daughters. Why? They had sex with young beautiful women because not only did they have the perverse desire to want to have sex with them but also because they had that learned knowledge in how to successfully seduce them. Whenever they met a beautiful, young woman who they knew didn't have a normal relationship with their fathers but had an immoral and perverse sexual attraction to their Dads, they'd swoop down as if they were a hawk scooping up a squirrel. Who better to realize that daughter/Daddy twisted relationship than a psychiatrist, a psychologist, or any man in power and influence over young, beautiful women?

"I loved you Daddy," where words given to any mature man who filled the role of their absentee father.

On the pretense and flawed premise that they were emotionally and psychologically helping them, these predatory men evoked their bedside manner and called upon their psychological knowledge to seduce women who they knew were looking for Daddy. Becoming their surrogate fathers instead, they were able to displace the sexual attraction that young, beautiful women had for their fathers to them instead. As if they were hypnotizing them with their words of therapy, just as they took advantage of young, beautiful women, she took advantage of young, handsome men. Whether they were psychiatrists, psychiatrists, philosophers, politicians, or plumbers, these men all took sexual advantage of beautiful, young women in the way that she took sexual advantage of handsome, young men. Psychological players who used their psychiatric skills, therapeutic technics, and quick witted words of seduction to an unfair advantage, these young, beautiful, vulnerable women didn't stand a chance of saying no to having sex with men old enough to be their fathers. Men who knew that these women were so vulnerable and impressionable, they used that vulnerability and impressionability to their unfair advantage.

"I love you Daddy!"

Men who not only knew how to bed them but also knew that these poor, emotionally damaged women wanted and needed to have sex with their daddies were easy pickings. Women who had their pick of younger and better looking men, they all freely gave themselves to older men just for the sake of fulfilling their sexual fantasy of sleeping with their fathers. Except for the money, why would a young, beautiful woman want an older, unattractive man? We'd only have to ask Woody Allen, Hugh Hefner, Donald Trump, and Michael Douglas and millions of others why so many young, beautiful women were willing to have them bed them. With many of these woman secured in their career and financial wealthy in their own right, such as Mia Farrow and Katherine Zeta Jones, they weren't having intimate relations with an older man for the money. It was more than that.

Philanderers and playboy players, not because they were physically any better in bed, with virility at their age all in the mind, they just knew the secret that enabled them to remove the clothes of these young, impressionable women. Helping them along the way to give them what they wanted while these professional men took what they needed, it was a win/win situation for both men and women with no harm done. Right? And now, having experienced how it was done to her, an older man taking sexual advantage of her while in a long-term love relationship, Susan was doing the same by doing it to them, an older woman taking sexual advantage of younger men.

So long as their patients didn't fall in love with them and/or cause embarrassing problems for them, when it came to older men having sex with younger women, everything was good, better than good. As Tony the Tiger would say, everything was great! Being that what happened behind closed, bedroom doors was stamped with and protected by patients' confidentiality, no one would ever know what these men did with young women that was not acceptable between a doctor and his patient. So long as their patients didn't report them, they could continue on in the way they've been sexually conducting themselves by taking advantage of young women for years.

Yet, even with those young women they seduced who weren't their patients, there was the matter of ethical behavior. As if these men knew the trick to winning the biggest and the best stuff animal at a carnival, with their skills in psychology and psychiatry, they knew the secrets of seduction in seducing the youngest and most beautiful women. So long as their wives didn't find out about their sordid romances and discover the frauds that they were in the medical community, everything was good.

Sure, it helped that the older men had money too and could buy their victims things and take them places but it was more about them filling a role as their surrogate father than it was in rewarding them with gifts and/or tokens of their affection. Most times, playing the role of the father they never had, even when the women knew and were aware of what was happening to them emotionally and sexually, it didn't matter. Young women who wanted to sleep with their Dads were happy to find an acceptable loophole that allowed them to sleep with a man who was old enough to be their father but without being blood related that would mark their relationship as incestuous.

Being that they weren't blood related and their love affair wasn't deemed incestuous, even though they had incestuous thoughts and incestuous sexual fantasies, they were doing what they needed to do in that way that these men were doing what they wanted to do. While the women still had sex with men old enough to be their fathers, these perversely twisted men had sex with women young enough to be their daughters. Not emotionally mature enough to have and to maintain a real relationship with men their own age, they preferred playing the daughter card, just as those men who wanted to have sex with their daughters, played the Daddy card. Yet, it wasn't about having sex with their daughters with most older men who seduced younger women, it was about having sex with beautiful women young enough to be their daughters.

As if they were a hypnotist, twisting their minds with their thoughts, they hypnotized these young women with their words, their intelligence, their humor, and with their voices instead of with their virility and good looks. How dare these older men abuse their psychological powers over someone who was emotional damaged, mentally unstable, and sexually vulnerable enough for them to want to have sex with their fathers and instead have sex with them? Look at these men. They're old and sexually unappealing. Now look at these women. They're young and beautiful. How in the Hell does a man like him get a woman like her? Are you kidding me? What's their secret?

To be continued...

12