Sweet Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid her flat back on the bed and pressed her body against her, his cock slowly down, hips swiveling as it happened. "Shhhh," he said, kissing her. As it broke he pressed his index finger to her lips, Madelaine trying to suck it in as he pulled it away. "I want you to cum on my cock baby...can you do that for me?"

"Yes sir," she said, moving her hips with his.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes sir...please sir...make me cum..."

He nodded and switched things up again once more, testing Madelaine's flexibility now. She was on her shoulders now, her thighs on his shoulders as Wayne drove his deepest into, mining new depths of pleasure. Madelaine's moans went low, eyes rolling in the back of her head as he jackhammered down into her. She was beyond speech and so close to her edge all she needed was a pinky to knock over. Fortunately she had a battering ram ready to full on throw her over.

"YES! YESYESYESYESYEEEEEESSSSSS!" she cried, her pussy spasming like a velvet vice around his cock as she fell to the depths of lust.

"Fucking cum!" he yelled, adding his fingers to her clit as his cock continued. "For this cock! Fucking cum for me!!!!"

The redhead shivered like she was lost in the arctic, the pleasure in her blood white hot and ice cold at the same time. While still in the thick of it Wayne pulled out of her convulsing snatch and unlocked the bracers once more. He pulled the dick drunk redhead onto wobbly knees and looked directly in her eyes.

"My turn to cum now," he said. He held her up with one hand while the other told the tale of what he wanted before he could say, squeezing a cheek of her ass extra tight. "You know what i want, don't you Madelaine?"

"Yes sir," she said, her voice delirious. "I...I want it too..."

"Then say it...ask for it."

"My ass. I want you to fuck my ass sir...I want to cum with that hard dick up my ass...sir."

"Such manners deserve a reward," Wayne said, kissing her before turning Madelaine around on his bed and bending her over. He re-lubed his cock and pressed it against her sinfully tight asshole, both of them gasping as he passed the threshold.

"Ohhhh godddddd," Madelaine said, mouth hanging open and eyes shut. She gripped the sheets tight as more and more of his thick mass took up real estate in her rectum. "Ahhhh....that so fucking bg back there....oh wow...."

"So good baby," he said, caressing her round cheeks. "Look how good you're doing....such a good girl...so fucking good..."

"Mmmm thank you sir....oh....oh don't stop...please...fuck me...fuck my ass..."

And he didn't. That thought would never even cross his or any other sane man's mind. But the words...the pleading in it for more? He could hear that all day. And how it all increased as his pace did.

It' was all gradual. He wanted to make sure she was used to his girth before he went anything approaching full blast. Tenderness before the tempest. Inch by inch he worked in, pulling out then squeezing just that little bit more in on the next turn all while her rubbed her clit. More of that sweet pain.

Every stroke, every pump Madelaine got more relaxed and Wayne just went that much harder. Her voice was still light and airy but the grimace faded into a sweet smile, urging him on with soft coos and moans. Before long thing got just frantic enough for Wayne to bind her wrists once more, but now with a far more "hands on" approach.

He leaned over and grabbed Madelaine's wrists, holding them together behind her back with his hand as he picked up speed.

"Oh god!" she cried. "Yes! Yes...oh take me...pound my asshole...make it yours...or fuck make it yours...sir please use it and fucking cum in me!"

He had her like that, at his total mercy, for a while. The redhead crying for more and thrashing her ginger locks all over as he took her request and took her ass. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, but he wanted Madelaine to earn his cum.

He pulled her up to bring his lips to her ear. He released her hands and roughly grabbed and squeezed at her tits. "You want this cum dear?" he asked.

"Yes sir." she replied, hanging on his every word and movement.

"Then earn it," he said, pushing back on all fours. "Prove you deserve my cum inside you."

She looked over her shoulder and nodded. She pressed her hand against the top of the headboard and began to push back against his thrust, loud clapping as her ass met his pelvis, the rapid rhythm so hard fast the bed was squeaking across the floor.

"Please shoot it sir," she pleaded. "F-fill me up...I need it! I need your cum!"

"Then cum again," demanded Wayne, hammering her ass and diddling her clit. "You cum and I fucking cum!"

It was a request Madelaine's body was ready to give into. The anal and clitoral stimulation made threw her right off that cliff once more, her asshole clamping down tight around Wayne's cock and taking him with her for the plunge this time.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!!!!!" he yelled, his voicing melting into Madelaine's own final orgasmic cry. He slammed once more into her ass and his cum exploded for the last time that night, filling Madelaine asshole with his white hot liquid lust.

His tap empty and cock wilting her pulled out of Madelaine's rump and collapsed on the bed next her. The exhausted redhead found her way into his arms and received a kiss to her forehead for her efforts.

"Mmmm thank you sir," she said in dreamy voice. "May I have another?"

"You definitely earned it," he said. "Along wish a good night's sleep."

"I'll take it." Madelaine got nice and cozy in Wayne's arms. All in all, not a bad result from a dating app.