Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to him now. "Is that your brother's cock that I feel? Oh my god, I think your brother wants to fuck me, honey! Should I let him, do you think? I mean, it's already kinda inside me, it's between my pussy lips and everything. And since I'm so wet, I guess letting him put it inside my vagina is the right thing to do, don't you think?" She lowered just a fraction, encasing more of my head. "Mmmm, that feels so nice, I really want it all inside me. Do you think it's ok? I mean I know I promised that nobody else would ever make love to me again, but he is your brother and all, and my pussy wants it sooo bad, so..." and another half inch entered her.

The coolness of the room stimulated the wetness of my crotch, she still dripped from her slit, and it slid down my shaft and over my sack. I almost envied my brother his view. Then she whispered, "are you ready?" I knew that the question was not for me, but he didn't until she added, "George? No going back now."

"Yes," he hoarsely whispered.

"Yes?"

"Yes. Please!" his voice was unsteady.

"Ok, if you want me to," she smiled. Another inch entered, forcing her lips apart and slipping up inside my sweet sister in law. Her labia allowed my head inside her, then clenched below it. "Oh, baby, I can feel everything, his head is in me now, the whole thing. It's so hard and smooth. It fits so perfect in me, I'm going to slide down just a little more. Just a little, ok? But, Uhhh, oh shit, I don't think I can stop. It just fits my pussy so good."

Karin bit her lip as she lowered her ass to my body, encasing my erection in her amazing canal, with her husband watching breathlessly. "Oh no, George. I think I accidentally put his cock all the way in. Oh god, I'm such a slut! What would father Murray think? He'd probably kick me out of church, wouldn't he?" When she had completely engulfed me, she closed her eyes and kissed me. Without moving, she kissed me for over a minute, her tongue playing across my lips and inside me. I knew how she loved this, it wasn't just sex for her, she loved me for what I'd brought back to her. Her womanhood.

She groaned in happiness and satisfaction. "Oh my god, this feels amazing. Oh baby, your cock fits so nice in my pussy. It's so big and fat and hard."

She began to rise up my shaft, then slowly impale herself back to full insertion. The pace was steady and slow, I could feel the contours of her insides. Each stroke was the most pleasure I could stand. After a few strokes she stopped and, with me buried inside her, began to grind her body up and back on mine, as she had earlier against my face. And the result was the same.

"Uh Uh Uh Uh," she grunted, working her clit against me, reaching for that plateau. "Oh shit George, I'm going to cum all over your brother. My clit is on fire, I want him to cum in me. Cum in me Mikey, baby. I want all of your cum. Fill up little sister's pussy, baby."

Suddenly she began to jerk back and forth, grunting softly as she used my body for her maximum pleasure. Her orgasm hit her even harder than the one against my face had, and I felt squirts of fluid blast against my thighs as her pussy clenched the entirety of my cock. "Yes, yes, oh fuck baby, I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" She locked onto my eyes as I fought to wait for her to reach completion. "Cum in me Mikey, oh my god, cum for me." Her hand reached back and one finger stroked the center of me below my cock, pressing hard to release me. The pressure concentrated my eruption, and both of us felt the blast of my cum as I filled her with my seed.

She hissed in pleasure, continuing to stroke her pussy across me, gradually slowing as her orgasm ebbed. My cock fired cum deep inside her womb, coating the forbidden vagina. Both of us jerked with the stimulation as our bodies reacted to the finish, and we finally came to rest. Again she lay against me, panting with her exertion.

I rolled us over, now atop my sweet sister in law. This was my favorite position, I felt her giving herself to me, submissively letting her brother in law use her body, her legs spread in welcome. After the events of the last hour I understood the excitement she got from domination, but I still loved the feeling of her surrender. I stared down at her, her hair fanned out framing her pretty face, flushed and sweaty. A heavy blush across her upper chest, her nipples like bullets. She smiled and I felt her clench me deep inside her. My cock was still thick and hard, and she squeezed again.

"Make love to me, brother in law. I know that you have some more to give me." She turned her head towards her husband. "It's ok if we fuck a little more, isn't it honey? I mean, he already pumped like a gallon of cum into me. You don't mind if I squeeze a little more out of him, do you?"

I just smiled and began to saw gently in and out of her. Her legs came up and wrapped around my lower back. I lowered my hips to aim up inside her belly and was rewarded with a soft hum as I found her g-spot. Now we made love, oblivious to her husband. Slowly fucking in the messy soaked sheets of her marital bed. It was soft and loving, missionary sex. We kissed and fucked, the cum from round one now leaking out between us. I slid a finger through it, and gently stroked around her lips where we were joined, feeling my shaft enter the forbidden slit, my cock getting harder and harder, then ran it down lower, stimulating her little brown hole lightly with my fingertip. Her legs clamped harder and higher around my back, and she grasped my ass with her fingers squeezing me.

I had reached my release, and I slipped my finger inside her tight little starfish, its entry eased with the slick cum coating her ass. Knowing that the taboos all added up for her, I felt her begin to cum; her pussy pulsing, her ass squeezing my finger in spasm. I pumped whatever seed I still had to give her up into the forbidden pussy of my brother's wife. Still we kissed as we came, and for a long time after. My cock softened inside her, but I didn't want to leave her pussy. I just lay between her legs, our bodies soaked with sweat and cum. My head fell to the pillow beside hers, she softly sucked at my neck. Eventually I fell asleep on top of and inside my sister in law in her husband's bed.

12