Swinger Lifestyle

Story Info
Website leads to unexpected night.
2.6k words
3.96
22.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal and I decided to take on something new with our swinging lifestyle, so we joined a website called swinger lifestyle that our friend introduced to us. The site is known for making great matches for couples and creating endless amounts of fun. We got everything put together with all her pictures uploaded. With the lack of surprise, messages started to flood our inbox with peoples greatest paragraphs trying to get in her panties. I don't blame them because if Crystal hadn't been my wife Id be doing the same thing!

We decided just about mid week that we wanted to dabble into the hot wife life again that upcoming weekend. I told my wife that she needed to make a decision on one of the men from the website. She had more than plenty to choose from, and assured that she would in time for Saturday night. The very next day she told me that she made the perfect choice. I questioned a bit but she wouldn't tell me much at all, it was like she didn't want me to know. I ceased efforts and just curiously wondered who it could be.

Friday afternoon we drove down to the mall so I could get her all pampered and in tip top shape for the lover. As we walked the mall, I tried to pry a bit more about who it was. She told me he is a large handsome black man with a 10.5 inch cock and asked if I was happy now. I was shocked that she just came out and told me but not too surprised that it was a large black man, she really has the hots for them.

Victoria secret is where we decided to pick out a very sexy lingerie set for her date Saturday. As she tried on multiple sets the one I swear was made just for her. She walked out of the dressing room with a high waisted black thong that was just as thin in the front as it was in the back but it complemented her tan sexy legs perfectly. The top she wore had a weird cut angle that set on the breast but let her under boob hangout like crazy, and being lace I could see her nipples right through it. My eyes popped and I said "Wow baby, you look phenomenal!" she continued to walk towards me with a cute grin on her face.

As she approached, she walked right past me and said "Let me see for myself!" Crystal walked right out of the dressing room area into the middle of the store being sure to rock her hips and be noticed. My stomach sunk as everyone eyes popped and froze on my near naked wife. It was like even the women thought my wife was smoking hot and couldn't stop staring. Whenever she finished admiring herself and showing off, she walked back to the dressing room and I made sure to smack her ass as she came by. I purchased the set for her and we were on our way.

On the way back to our house we started to talk about what the expectations of the night were and I truly couldn't believe what I was hearing. She said "I want him to fuck me like the slut I am and do whatever he wants to me!" I gave her a blank stare but then she asked "wouldn't you like that baby?" As much as I wanted to say yes, I was left speechless, sitting there with a hard dick.

That evening my wife went to bed much earlier than usual saying she wanted to be well rested for Saturday. I took to the computer in erotic curiosity about what the guy looked like and how their conversation went. It was the usual kinky comments back and forth that anyone would sext, but as I continued to read the conversation became much more personal. She went on to telling him where our places of employment were, and even our home address, I immediately became quite nervous.

I gathered myself and proceeded to logout of our account. It was around eleven fifteen when I stood from the computer chair and "beep beep" a car horn honked outside our house. I scurried to the window to see who it was, or what was going on. The lights were blinding so I couldn't make out the type of vehicle but as I was squinting there was then a sudden hard knocking at the door. My heart began to race and I quickly moved to the front door. The moment I went to peek real fast another series of thumps struck the door so I ducked down. It seemed like this continued for almost ten minutes so I made a decision to open the door just slightly and see what the hell their issue was.

I cracked the door and asked "how can I help you?" With no response I heard a car door slam shut and tires screeched a little as they took off out of the driveway. Must've been the bad kids from up the street I thought to myself and let out a chuckle because of how worried I was. After settling for a few minutes and grabbing a drink to take the edge off, I ventured back to the bedroom for the night.

They next day was all about Crystal. I brought her breakfast in bed and took her to her favorite restaurant for lunch. As the day grew later we still never received a message from the guy she made plans with. We both basically accepted that he flaked on us when suddenly a message chimed on her phone. Crystal quickly attended to it with great excitement. She made a weird face and read the message aloud "Crystal right? Sorry for such a delay but Im getting ready to head over to the hotel now. See you in 30?"

She responded "okay sounds great but give me about an hour to get ready!" After waiting about fifteen minutes for a response she decided she better start getting dolled up. A text finally came through about ten minutes before we were about to leave.

"I decided to pick you up instead. Hope that's not weird LOL, Im outside when your ready!" As I read this my stomach sank a little knowing that this guy knew where we lived and was outside waiting for my wife. All I said back was okay and told her to hurry up.

Crystal said "Im ready" as she strut out of the bedroom. Her bright red heels clicked with each stride she took. She painted her toes with a shiny white polish that complimented her bare tan legs exceptionally well. As my eyes wondered up her smooth skin I became transfixed on her risqué black thong and lace see through top that her hard pink nipples were poking through. Her blonde hair was straightened and fell to her lower back, right above her butterfly tattoo. She gazed at me and whispered "Im ready." She threw her black silk robe on and I led her to the door.

I looked at Crystal and told her she was absolutely beautiful, that she deserves this, and to enjoy herself to the fullest. With that I gave a kiss, told her I loved her and proceeded to open the door. The door immediately crashed open and knocked me on my ass. Three black guys stormed into the house and didn't hesitate the slightest. They scooped up Crystal and moved down the hallway in search of the bedroom. Crystal was screaming "Stop, Stop" but they ignored it. I sat up and sneakily followed to the opening of the bedroom door. I was so shaken up I couldn't think straight and didn't know what to do. I was becoming oddly aroused watching them toss her onto the bed as she demanded them to stop.

One man sat on the bed holding her arms while the other was squeezed between her legs as she wiggled and jerked like a fish out of water. The third man pulled out a pocket knife and swiftly cut her thong and top clean off without harming her but causing her to let out a sigh. She was becoming weak from struggling and kept calling my name. I ignored her calling and acted like I wasn't even there, while watching their hands consume her body and touch her every last curve. One man was grasping and sucking her breasts while another gripped her neck and began choking her. This assault on my gorgeous wife lasted about five minutes until Crystals face turned bright red and she grabbed at his hand on her neck. When he released her throat, she let out a whimper and her entire body shuddered.

I had to do something even though I was extremely turned on by watching these three well built black men do with Crystal as they wanted. I scurried to the living room and pulled out my hidden .40 caliber handgun. After taking a deep breath I made my way back to the room. On my way back Crystal had become even louder than when they first broke through the door. When Approaching the entrance way to the room, I witnessed my wife completely surrender herself to them.

All three men, fully nude and erect, pinned her against the wall and surrounded her. Wearing nothing but her red heels and anklet, some of her blonde hair now covered her flushed face, and her nipples were equally as red. The constant onslaught of squeezing, slapping, and biting was something she never experienced. Black hands ran up and down her tanned white legs, gripped her tight plump ass, and engulfed her perfect its. Crystal reached out to the man directly in front of her and pulled him in. Their tongues twisted together and disappeared as their lips met. My wife was turning into a sex crazed woman.

As they continued kissing deeply, his fingers lingered down between her legs. The first finger that slide across her vagina buckled her knees and made her let out a sharp whine. Her legs opened by impulse and to no surprise, Crystals vagina was soaking wet and running down her inner thighs. He slapped her pussy making her yelp, then slid three fingers knuckle deep being sure to work her g-spot. Her head writhed side to side while her hips rolled with his fingers. Crystals heavy breathing turned to immense moaning that echoed through the house. Using a library level voice she started mumbling "uh, uh, yes...right There!"

"Are you more comfortable now?" he asked. His hands now rested on her sides while they engaged in deep sensual kissing once more. His cock kept poking at her belly, and when their lips separated for a breath she responded.

"Yes, very! I want to feel you inside of me." Crystal then put her arms around his neck and lifted herself. Doing so allowed her to wrap her legs around his waist and lock her heels together just above his dark muscular ass. The image was to die for. Here my wife was pinned against the wall with her legs locked around his waist and a blessed eleven inch black cock jabbing at her most sacred place.

I realized the other two men were not there anymore but didn't recall them leaving. I was so aroused from watching my wife be a beautiful little slut that nothing could have stolen my attention. I wasn't too concerned with where they went and I surely wasn't going to miss the performance Crystal was putting on. They didn't miss a step and I knew my wife was itching to have this random guy split her in half.

Terrance began gently thrusting his hips into hers while still feverishly making out. His efforts were very short lived through due to my wife becoming frustrated. She put both hands on his face and pulled his head back away from hers. "Slide your cock inside of me already!" She commanded him while staring into his eyes.

"Yes Ma'am" he snickered, as he slipped his arms under the crease of her knees and placed both hands on her ass to gain full control while holding her up. Crystals long tan legs dangled on each side of him while he lined up his cock perfectly with the juicy opening of her tiny pussy. Crystal moaned in pleasure as with a single powerful thrust, he buried his cock all the way inside her.

"Fu..Fuck me!" She gasped.

"Tell me how much you like this." He said. My wife was speechless for a moment, he knew exactly how to fuck her, how hard and how fast, it was simply magical.

"Y...yes!" She panted "I like it, oh god I really like it!"

"Tell me what a slut you are" Terrance said forcefully "and I'll let you cum."

"Ohhhh God" she cried "Pleeease!"

"Tell me!" He demanded.

"Yessss! I'm a slut!" She shouted.

"Again!" Terrance ordered.

"I'm a fucking slut!" Crystal shouted again. She was fast approaching a ground shaking orgasm, she started swinging her body to meet his powerful thrusts. You could hear the beautiful sound of impact as their skin slapped together. It was truly exhilarating knowing that his huge cock was all the way inside making her cry out passionately as she edged closer to climax. My wife let out a long scream as the orgasm building inside her finally broke! "Oh God Yes! Fuck Meee!" Terrance dropped her on the bed panting hard as she rode the final waves of the most intense climax of her life.

"More! I need more!" She begged. He climbed between her legs and repositioned his cock between her soaking wet folds. He sank deeper than I thought was possible as she whimpered in satisfaction. He wasted no time as he started pistoning his cock into her at unbelievable pace. Her body again rocked from an incredible orgasm that took her breath away and completely set her loose. "Yess!" She screamed. "Cum inside me!" "Get me pregnant!" She moaned. "I want a black baby." I found the realistic possibility of Crystal getting pregnant was an insane turn on so I just kept quiet.

She demanded that he let her get on top and he agreed. Her amazing titties bounced up and down in rhythm as she rode him to heaven. She looked to me and asked "D...do You like watching me ohhh! Get F..Fucked?"

"Yes I like it." I responded.

"Oh god honey!" she howled "His cock feels so fucking good!" she continued bouncing on his cock until he reached out and grabbed her around the waist.

"Im in control." He said forcefully. He started thrusting harder and faster than she was able to ride him and knew he passed the point of no return.

"OH Fuck, YESSS! OHH My God!" She screamed.

"Cum Inside Me! Oh GODD, Get Me Pregnant! Pleeeease!" Crystal let out a long moan as she felt his massive cock start throbbing know damn well every pulse pushed more and more potent cum deep inside her fertile belly. She pushed herself all the way down on his cock so that he could cum as deep inside her as possible. I watched closely as her beautiful beat up pussy contracted repeatedly, drawing his seed deep into her womb. She looked at him, said "I love you," and collapsed on top of him. I came so many times that my dick was actually sore but the show wasn't over yet. Almost like clockwork, through the door returned the other two men...