Swinging At Sea Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calliope pulled away, and then continued moving over and past me until she was straddling Xander.

"Watch the stairs," she whispered, "this won't take long."

She unsnapped his pants and opened them, before tugging his underwear down and letting his still hard cock spring back up. She hunched forward and sank down on it, wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning as he began kissing her throat.

It was Zane who had put his hand in my shorts, and he pulled it out and lay back on the booth. His cock was still straining against the front of his pants, and I reached for it, unable to resist the lure of seeing and feeling it.

"Not yet," he said, "climb up here." He pointed to his face and I felt a quick spasm of lust in my cunt.

I stood up and realized that I'd be able to watch the stairs from the position he'd indicated. I skinned off my shorts and panties and knelt on the cushioned seat of the booth over Zane's face.

His hands were on my inner thighs and his tongue began to stab at my clitoris and I grabbed the back of the booth and began to breath hard.

A jolt of pleasure shot through me, and I started to rock my hips back and forth, sliding my slippery lips over his face, feeling his tongue push inside me and then flick my clit as I moved past his mouth over and over.

"Do it! Do it! I'm getting there!" Calliope screeched behind me, and I turned my head to see her pounding up and down on Xander's cock while he sucked at one of her tits and held her ass.

I felt my own insides turn over and knew that I was close to an orgasm of my own. I looked at the stairway and then looked back over my shoulder as Zane clamped his arms around my thighs and held me in place to suck my clit.

"Now! Now!" screamed Calliope as she came on my husband's cock, and I felt my own control fall away and I came with her, feeling her husband suck my clit through a burst of pleasure that took my breath away.

I got to my feet, struggling to keep my balance, but afraid to give in to more pleasure until we were somewhere less public.

I pulled my shorts on and tucked my blouse back in, getting a lewd thrill out of leaving it unbuttoned. I wadded up my panties and bra and hoped no one would be able to tell what they were.

Calliope was smoothing her skirt and top, and I noticed that Xander's cock was still rock hard. Neither guy had cum and both would have to walk to one of our cabins trying not to have someone see the tents they'd each be sporting on the front of their pants.

Calliope noticed their dilemma as well. With a glance at the stairs she said "We shouldn't be too greedy. I think they're both sufficiently aroused that a couple of quick orgasms here won't wear them out."

She went to the edge of the booth that was closest to the railing and up against the deck. She motioned for Xander to join her, positioning him to lean against the corner of the deck and railing, and sat right in front of him.

"Both of us together can probably make this happen pretty quick." She said.

I moved over next to Xander and took his cock in my hand and began kissing him while I started stroking it. He moaned into my mouth and I knew he was close.

Calliope took my hand and moved it to his balls, and she again sucked him into her mouth all the way. She had his cockhead all the way back in her throat and I was tickling his balls.

I looked to my left and saw that Zane was splitting his attention between enjoying the show and watching the stairs. If anyone appeared they wouldn't be able to see anything since we were at the far end of the deck and Zane would be blocking their view anyway.

I heard Xander moan and returned my attention to him and Calliope. She had backed her face away from him a bit, and I grabbed the base of his cock and started stroking him while she sucked him.

"Where do you want him to cum?" I asked her.

"In my mouth!" she hissed. "Would you cum in my mouth Xander?"

"Fuck yes," he moaned, and I started stroking him faster as she put her mouth back onto his cock.

"Do it." I whispered. "Blow your load into her hot mouth. Let her taste your cum."

"Now!" he groaned, bucking against the railing as I felt his cock throb in my hand.

Calliope moaned as I pumped that throbbing cock into her mouth, feeling him sag against me in relief.

I moved so he could get out of the corner, and he pulled his shorts up before sitting down hard on the edge of the booth. Zane was moving towards us and unzipping his own shorts when I felt Calliope pull me down next to her.

I went to my knees and she grabbed my hair and leaned in to kiss me again. I kissed her back as her tongue pushed a bolt of Xander's hot cum into my mouth. I savored the taste and used my own tongue to push it back into her mouth.

She pulled away and smiled, and then leaned over me and let a river of his sperm run off of her tongue and into my mouth. This time I swallowed, feeling my body pulse with need.

She had a drop of his cum on her chin and I pulled her towards me and lapped it up, before turning my attention to Zane's cock that was pointing at the two of us and throbbing.

She took it into her mouth and I leaned in to lick and tickle his balls. He moaned and I knew he was even closer than Xander had been to losing control.

I looked up at him and saw a look of complete ecstasy on his face, as he closed his eyes and began to lurch at us.

Calliope took her mouth off of him and began to stroke him rapidly, aiming his cockhead at my face.

"Oh yes." He grunted, and suddenly his cock began to pulse thick streams of white liquid heat onto my face. The first blast landed on my nose and forehead, and the next two hit my cheek.

Calliope dipped her head and closed her mouth around him, and he lurched again as he deposited his final spurts into her mouth.

He pulled away and started to zip up, as his wife started to kiss me, sharing the cum that was in her mouth. I kissed her back, and she sucked my tongue before standing up beside her husband.

"You're the sexiest woman on this fucking ship." She said, and her husband nodded. "We've got to clean you up before you walk out of here though."

I reached behind me and grabbed my bra and panties and held them out to her. She took my panties and began to wipe her husband's sperm from my face. By the time she was done the panties were a sodden mess.

"A trophy worth keeping." She said, balling them up in her hand.

I laughed and got to my feet. I folded my bra up as small as I could get it and then extended an arm towards Zane.

"May I help you to your cabin sir?" I asked him.

"Of course my dear!" he replied. "Just don't move too quickly. I'm a bit dizzy."

"Would it be too forward to ask you to escort me back to my cabin?" Calliope asked Xander.

"I'd be delighted." He said, and they linked arms. They started for the stairs as Zane looked around the booth.

"I think you and I are on cleanup detail." Zane said to me, as he picked up one of the empty glasses and the champagne bottle.

I gathered up the other three glasses and we followed Calliope and Xander down the stairs. As we passed through the now empty lounge we placed our glasses and the bottle on the bar.

"Thank you my dear," said Zane to the female bartender, "it was most perfect."

"You're welcome. I hope you folks enjoyed yourselves. Have a great rest of the night!" she answered with a big smile, and I was suddenly certain that she knew exactly what the four of us had been up to.

I wondered briefly how she could tell, and I realized that I didn't care. Just knowing that she knew that the four of us were on our way to share some more physical pleasure made me even wetter.

I had no idea what else this evening had in store, but my pussy was drenched with desire and I was ready for whatever else this evening held.

"I'm sure glad that you two surprised us tonight." I told Zane. "Seeing you both again is definitely the highlight of our cruise."

"You haven't seen anything yet." He said, quickly brushing his lips against my own and giving my arm a squeeze.

I looked ahead of us and saw that Calliope had stopped against the railing, and with her arms around Xander she was kissing him passionately. My heart began to beat faster and I leaned in towards Zane, kissing him deeply.

It was a good kiss, soft and sensual, and I could have lingered there longer exploring his mouth with my own, but he tugged my hand and pulled me around the corner and we began to walk down a corridor, following Xander and Calliope, who were moving like they were on their way to the last lifeboat.

We hurried to catch up to them, smiling and laughing at their anxious speed and at our own. Finally we reached their door, and a few seconds later the four of us were in a cabin that was identical to the one that Xander and I were sharing.

Calliope turned on the light in the bathroom, which gave off just enough light that the rest of the cabin was bathed in a soft yellow glow.

She turned to face us and her skirt dropped to the floor. She lifted her blouse over her head and stood before us in just her bra.

"Perhaps we can continue our sexual conversation over breakfast." She murmured. "Right now I need a tongue on my clit."

She sat on the edge of the bed and crooked a finger at Xander, flashing him a wicked smile. He glanced at me, and with a grin he dropped to his knees and put his face against her inner thigh.

Zane pressed against me from behind, and I felt his cock poke against me through his pants while his hand pushed into my shorts and his fingers found my wet slit. I moaned as I felt his lips on my neck.

"Hot! Fuck yes!" Calliope screeched, and I looked to see her staring at the ceiling with her hands clutched in my husband's hair as his tongue pressed against her pussy.

Zane found my clit with his thumb and pressed against it as I turned to kiss him, grabbing his still stiff cock with my hand. I was soaking wet, and as much as I loved a nice long session of foreplay, right now I just wanted to be fucked.

Right now I needed to be fucked.

Right now I fucking ached to be fucked.

I started to work his belt buckle while I glanced at Xander and Calliope, and I saw that Xander had his shirt off and was kicking his shorts off while licking her slit.

"Our cabin is just around the corner," I said to Zane, "and these beds are so fucking narrow. Come with me and we can check in on these two later."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door, and as it closed behind us we heard Calliope let out a moan that spurred us on. I practically ran down the corridor with Zane on my heels, and within seconds we were in the other cabin, pushing the door closed with our feet and kissing passionately while helping each other shed our clothes.

He pushed me towards the balcony.

"Out on the deck my dear," he said, "I want to taste your delicious ass out in the night air."

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. "This fucking cruise is getting better by the minute."

We stepped onto the darkened balcony and he took me in his arms.

"My dear Blizzarde," he whispered in my ear, "Calliope and I have wanted to share pleasure with you and Xander for a very long time. This week will be an answer to a long held fantasy for us, hopefully we can broaden your horizons and make up for lost time."

He paused and kissed me softly.

"But first," he continued, "I need to taste you again and then fuck you."

He turned me around, knelt behind me and pulled my hips towards him. His flicked across my tail bone, down through the cleft of my ass, and then I heard myself gasp as his mouth pushed against my anus and his tongue probed into the tight star of sensitive flesh there.

"Holy fuck," I moaned, "don't stop. Your tongue feels so fucking good."

I was clutching the pole running from the railing to the sunroof of my private deck. We were visually secluded from the other passengers but close enough to be overheard over the waves and wind if someone were listening.

The door connecting my private patio to our cabin was wide open, but all the room lights were out, giving it a unique feeling of privacy and exhibitionism at the same time.

I felt Zane's hands spread my ass cheeks even further, as his tongue continued to explore my sensitive anus.

All of it was intoxicating.

The ocean air against my skin.

The salty scent of the water.

His tongue probing a spot that was both naughty and erotically responsive.

The waves.

His fingers.

The need to be as quiet as possible.

The forbidden feeling of being here with a man who wasn't my husband.

The sexual urgency that had so quickly overwhelmed us when we'd entered my cabin.

The feel of my nipples hardening in the cool night breeze.

The feeling of my aroused cunt as I spread my legs standing on the balcony.

And the suddenness of this aggressive encounter.

He gave me one more deep lick, and then he began to move his tongue, sliding it along my ass crack, up and over my tailbone, up the small of my back, up along my spine, and then I felt his hands on my shoulders. He pushed me over the edge of the railing, and I immediately knew what he wanted.

He was going to fuck me from behind, right here on the balcony.

"Yes," I hissed in the moonlight, "do it! Fuck me! I need it!"

His cock pushed against my inner thigh, and then I felt the tip brush against my opening before he forcefully thrust up into me. My cunt clenched around him and I felt his fingers on my clit as he began to pull his hard cock out of me, dragging each inch of it along my sensitive hole.

Before I could respond he was back in me up to the hilt, settling into a rhythm that sent shockwaves of pleasure and lust soaring through me. He continued to stroke my clit with his fingers, and I knew that my orgasm was close.

"So hot!" he grunted. "So fucking good."

"Yes! Fuck me yes fuck yes!" I said through clenched teeth, trying to stifle the scream that was welling up inside me.

He began to thrust harder and I felt his hands reach around and grab my breasts, pinching both nipples as my body suddenly exploded in orgasmic waves.

"Now! Now! I'm cumming now" I bumped the words out in rhythm with his pounding strokes, and the orgasm crested and broke. I suddenly felt dizzy and hot.

He pulled me to him and suddenly he was on one of the lounge chairs and I was on top of him, grinding my cunt against him as he fucked his throbbing cock up into me.

"So fucking wet! So fucking tight!" he grunted.

I leaned forward and felt his mouth on my breast, biting at the nipple while his hands roughly grabbed my ass. I put my head back and moaned up into the night, feeling an animalistic surge of pleasure overtake me.

"I'm close. I'm so close. I'm gonna go!" he said in a low whisper.

"Me too. I'm going to cum again when you do! Make us cum! Fuckmepleasemakeuscum!" I choked the words out as quietly as I could.

He grabbed me and stood up. I could feel his cock still pushed deep into me as I felt him lift me up into the air. I wrapped my legs around him and felt three quick bounces as he shuffled towards the bed in the dark cabin.

He lunged forward and fell on the bed, pinning me between himself and the mattress as my whole body clenched in anticipation.

"Ooooooff!" I screamed, "Oh fuck me!"

He began to pound against me, and I felt another, more powerful, orgasm begin to well up inside of me.

I clawed at his back and my eyes rolled back in my head as I felt two things happen simultaneously.

The first was that my orgasm hit a peak and stayed there, my cunt pulling and clutching at his cock as every nerve ending in my body throbbed.

The second was that at that exact same moment I felt a sudden flood of hot liquid pounding against the walls of my cunt as his cock began to lurch and throb as he unloaded spurt after spurt of his seed inside me.

He leaned forward and moaned against my neck as I closed my eyes and savored his orgasm and mine as both of us rocked back and forth together, slaves to our pulsing pleasures.

I opened my mouth to scream and before I could his mouth was on mine, smothering my scream as my pleasure pushed back and forth through my body. With a sudden jolt I felt a final explosion, so satisfying that I suddenly felt completely content and complete.

I closed my eyes and relaxed under Zane, feeling his still stiff cock inside me, moving slowly as he too ran out of energy and tension. I wrapped my arms around him and felt incredibly sleepy.

I let myself begin to drift away.

And then.

I blinked rapidly in the bright room. I tried to focus my eyes on the patio window, and I realized the sun was up and shining directly through our patio door.

My whole body felt like I'd run a marathon. I tried to recall what had happened to make me feel this bad, but I couldn't focus on last night.

"Uggggg." I groaned, reaching up to hold my head as I sat up.

I was alone in our small cabin. Zane wasn't there, and my husband hadn't come back yet.

My dizziness seemed to be diminishing, and I quickly forgot it as I realized that my bladder was full. And not just full but bursting. In fact, I realized I had a limited number of seconds until I was going to lose control and begin peeing whether I was in the bathroom or on the bed.

Figuring out what time it was, where Zane had gone, and where my husband was would have to wait.

I lurched to my feet and made my way towards the bathroom. I realized that at least some of my strange feeling was due to the motion of the ship, and the rest of it was likely from the alcohol I'd had the night before.

I stepped carefully into the darkened bathroom, careful not to fall since I felt a bit off balance. Making a quick decision I reached into the shower stall and turned the water on full blast. My morning routine at home often includes relieving my bladder while standing in the hot water during my morning shower.

And today of all days I figured the faster I could get into the hot water the better. I hoped that a hot shower might be just the thing to steady me out. I left the lights out, figuring everything I needed to accomplish immediately I could do in the dark.

As soon as I felt steamy air begin to rise over the shower curtain, I pushed it aside and stepped in. The hot water immediately cascaded over me, and I felt better. My head cleared and I felt in control. I knew that in a few minutes I'd be back to feeling normal.

"Fucking seasickness," I thought to myself.

That would explain it. The champagne I'd had last night combined with the motion of the ship had caused whatever the hell was wrong with me.

The worry about what was happening to me lifted like a weight from my shoulders and I smiled to myself. Suddenly I was even more aware of the pressure from my bladder.

I closed my eyes in the hot water and relaxed myself. I've never felt a sexual connection to urination, but I've always gotten a very primal satisfaction from letting my bladder just flow freely while I stand in a hot running shower.

I willed myself to relax and was rewarded by the pleasant feeling of relief that accompanied the emptying of my bladder. I felt the hot wetness run down my legs and I held onto the wall of the shower and allowed the peaceful relaxation to flow through me.

While that happened, my thoughts drifted back to the night before, and I smiled.

And then they drifted to the day ahead. And my heart thumped in erotic anticipation.

To Be Cuntinued