Tag You're it

Story Info
A simple childhood game turns into much more.
14.2k words
4.65
366.9k
162
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

It was a stupid, stupid, and dumbass thing to do. But I did it anyway. And I spent the better part of the rest of the night telling myself just that. I mean come morning, there was no way I was going to be able to explain it, surely she'd know.... figure it out. And then, there'd be hell to pay.

Not like we both hadn't been paying it already.

My father had left two years prior. He'd gotten a fairly substantial promotion, and with that an enormous pay increase, a brand new office to go along with the title, not to mention a sweet sexy administrative assistant they're now called, to wait on him hand and foot...oh, and in his case, add cock to that list of duties too. Don't get me wrong, he'd worked long and hard for that, but once he'd reached his new glorified status, for whatever reason, mom was no longer worthy of his new suddenly sexy self.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he was banging the new assistant, nor did he deny it (somewhat to his credit either) after mom confronted him about it. But...it didn't end either, though their marriage soon after did.

The divorce wasn't all that messy. Mom got a reasonable amount of money from him to live on, though she also had a fairly decent job herself. At least one in which for a time she could lose herself in, which she did. And, she was still able to provide reasonably well for the two of us as I finished out my final year of high school before deciding which university it was I wanted to attend. The one thing I'd already decided was to take off the summer, relax, see the sights, enjoy myself and have a little fun before knuckling down and hitting the books again. Something my mother was delighted to hear, as I'd be staying with her for a while yet, before moving out and living on campus as was my intent.

I guess it was the thought of her being really alone that began to get to her. And though she hid it for the most part well enough, there were times I could hear her crying in her bedroom late at night. That was followed with her having a bit more wine in the evening that I'd seen her normally consume, and as I was later to learn, with her taking sleeping pills on top of that.

After the divorce, friends and coworkers tried to fix her up with dates. She went on two in the beginning, each one a total disaster. Needless to say, she wasn't too enthusiastic about going out or meeting anyone else again after that. And not that mom wasn't attractive, she most certainly was. She was only then thirty-nine, not even forty yet. Dad was ten years her senior, and now, here he was messing around with a woman half his age, barely older than I was at eighteen. But like I said, I thought mom was attractive looking, and she was my own fucking mother for hells sakes! She was in reasonably nice shape, sure...she didn't have the body of a twenty something year old anymore, but I'd seen the looks she was given whenever we went out to do any shopping, or on a handful of times, actually enjoying an evening out together over dinner. She got looks, and I looked at her appraising her myself whenever she did, though at the time I didn't realize I was looking at her the way that I was. Nor did I realize I was now starting to feel a tiny bit jealous of it when guys did. It was neither a thought nor an emotion I had ever had to consider before, so when I first had them, I had no idea what they were...or why I was even having them to be perfectly honest about it.

Everyone talks about how they've stumbled into their parents dressing, or rather undressing by accident. Maybe I did when I was younger, but the truth was, if I had, I didn't honestly recall or remember it. Obviously, that memory or image wasn't one important enough for my recall files to be locked away for future perusal. But that all changed after I began to look at my mother in a different light, especially when I came home one night quite unexpectedly.

I worked a part time job, not that I really needed the money. Mom saw to it that I had whatever I needed, if and when I really needed it. The job was for nothing more than some self spending money (mainly for dates) though I had just recently broken up with my own long-time girlfriend over what else? Sex. We'd been dating for almost the entire time in high school and hadn't done diddlysquat. Now that we'd graduated, I figured we'd move forward a little faster than we had, a few hand jobs here and there, and some heavy petting was evidently as far as it was going to go in the foreseeable future. When I informed Penny I was going to eventually be attending a university a slight distance away, her dreams of marriage, raising an immediate family came to a screeching halt. And with that, so did the amount of intimacy we'd been having up until then. Saving herself for marriage (as she put it) wasn't in my immediate future, and with that, the relationship simply came to an end.

Needless to say, I was climbing a few walls myself, so the friction at home wasn't exactly conducive to making things any easier on mother either. I had gone into work as planned, but upon arriving, was asked by another friend of mine who I worked with if I was willing to trade him the night off as he had a major date planned for Friday. Since I didn't, nor would have anytime soon, I agreed to trade him, and thus found myself having the night off unexpectedly, going in to work for him the following night instead.

I wasn't at all surprised to see mom's car in the driveway of course when I got home, though I also knew she wasn't expecting me to be there when she did. Which meant that no doubt she wouldn't be worried about fixing dinner, and had no doubt already snacked on something, along with several glasses of wine by now. Often whenever she did that, as she'd been doing, she'd drink just enough wine to get herself a bit tipsy, though sleepier, and crawl up into bed considerably earlier than usual if I wasn't going to be around.

I didn't exactly make a whole lot of noise when I came in, but I didn't take my shoes off or try and walk around quietly either. There was no noise coming from the TV, so I knew she'd most likely already gone upstairs to bed, even though it wasn't 8:00 in the evening yet by the time I had gotten home.

Her bedroom was at the opposite end of the hallway from mine, which I would have to pass by at the top of the landing. I figured to stop, check in on her, and then go and change clothes and get into something comfy for the night. After that, I'd fix a sandwich, pop myself down in front of the TV, and with luck, if she was indeed sleeping, switch over to an adult station, watch some soft porn, stroke myself off a nice one, and head on up to bed myself afterwards.

As I reached the top of the stairs I noticed two things. One, there was still light coming from underneath the door in her bedroom, which meant she was very likely still up. It was possible she was reading, as she loved a good book, but it had been a hell of a long time since she had. Two, the door wasn't entirely closed. It didn't stand wide open, but it had a good six inch gap in it, which immediately told me that she very likely was sitting there reading, sort of listening for any sounds coming downstairs. And though I had told her I had to work, it was just as likely possible she either didn't remember that, or had forgotten, and was perhaps expecting to hear me come home soon. Either way, I figured to peek in on her before heading down the hall to my own room. With luck, she'd be asleep already, and I'd simply close her door and proceed on with my own plans. If she wasn't, well...then I'd have to play things by ear and see how the rest of the evening went. With luck, I'd eventually still get that stroke off in one way or the other.

Normally I would have just barged right in, especially as her door was partially open, and told her I was home. And as I prepared to do just that, I suddenly checked up, hearing something strangely unfamiliar, but at the same time, all too familiar as I stood there thinking about it.

A few months back I had walked in on my mom and a friend of hers, Sharon, as they sat at the kitchen table over coffee. This was during the time when she, along with a few others was either trying to set mom up with someone, or at the very least get her out of the house. The weird thing was the looks on their faces when I unexpectedly walked into the kitchen, not to mention the sudden mad dash to stash away whatever it was my mother had been holding in her hand at the time. I hadn't seen anything, but it was obvious to me whatever it was, it had embarrassed the two of them tremendously. They both sat there red faced, looking guilty as hell, something I wasn't used to seeing my mother look like, or Sharon for that matter. Sharon was by all accounts rather wild in her own right, I'd overheard enough conversations which had convinced me of that, so seeing the two of them pretending to be doing something other than what they had been, I found quite amusing.

Pretending I hadn't seen or suspected a thing, I soon grabbed some cookies and milk and headed off to watch TV. Later that night after she'd reluctantly gone out on one of her two disastrous dates, I did what any bored curious kid would do. I went through her things. And it's not like she had some secret hidden away wall panel, or even a safe to lock things in. She didn't. For some oddball reason, women tend to think they can hide things in their panty drawer, like that is some sort of natural ward against kids rummaging through things. As though we'll all freak out at seeing our moms bras and panties and such. Truth was, I knew whatever it was she was trying to conceal from me earlier would no doubt be hidden away beneath all that silk and lace, which it was.

Now, we all know (even if we really don't think about it) that our moms and dads have sex. Usually, most kids would rather NOT think about it to be perfectly honest. I know in the beginning, I thought pretty much the same thing myself. But this took things in an entirely new direction. Curious, I rummaged through her "unmentionables" as she called them, and soon after discovered what it was that she and her girlfriend had initially been laughing about, and after my walking in on them...trying to hide.

I had turned it on, curious, hearing the somewhat faint buzzing of the vibrating toy as I held it in my hand, surprised that she had one, the image now indelibly burned inside my head of my own mother using it on herself.

It was that very same sound I now heard as I stood there just outside her bedroom door.

I knew now what it was she must be doing. Perhaps it would have been more prudent for me to quietly walk down the hallway to my own room and not disturb her. The problem was, I was again curious, if not actually aroused. And as they say about the cat, I figured I had a few lives to give up yet, so approached the door quiet as a mouse in order to peer inside. Little did I know I'd soon be giving up one of those remaining lives.

I found myself standing at the door, likewise holding my breath as I slowly inched my way forward as though she could hear me if I didn't. The light from the bedside nightstand the only light, which was on, but it was enough to clearly see by. Mom, lying on her back, eyes closed, one hand cupping one of her magnificent breasts, which I now saw for the first time really, though my attention was quickly drawn to her other hand. Though I had an idea what to expect as I peeked in, I was still surprised, if not outright shocked by what I was looking at. The same vibrator I had once found was now buried deeply inside my own mother's cunt. I heard her moan, taking a moment to glance up towards her face, glad to see her eyes were still closed. I stood there watching her as she playfully teased her hardened nipples with her fingertips. Mom held one of them between two fingers, pulling on it, stretching it upwards, and pinching it firmly as she did. Simultaneously, she continued to slide the vibrating toy in and out of herself, sometimes allowing it to simply glide over her obviously wet slit, tickling her extended clit before shoving it deeply back inside that wet glistening furrow.

I felt my cock throb, realizing only then how hard I was. Reaching down, I undid the top button on my jeans, my hand slithering down inside the waistband of my shorts. The hardness of my prick was a bit of a surprise, more so because it had become so while I stood there watching my own beautiful mother lying on the bed pleasuring herself. Her breasts though somewhat flattened against her chest, where nevertheless erotically displayed. Her dark swollen nipples very much apparent as she took turns playing with them, the erotic sounds of her moans combined with the slickness of her obviously wet cunt were easily heard as I continued to stand there in the doorway quietly fondling myself.

Which is about the time my cell phone rang.

The moment I heard it I stepped back away from the door. One hand down the front of my jeans, the other reaching back to fish out my cell from my back pocket. And of course the sound of my mother's voice, nervously asking..."Daniel?"

I wanted to die. But by the sound of my mother's voice coming from the bedroom, I thought maybe she wanted to do the same thing too. Having no other alternative, and knowing I couldn't just sit there, I pulled out my shirt covering as best as I could my obvious erection, especially as there was no time to button up my jeans. Cell phone in hand, I was looking at it as I entered, trying to act as nonchalant and as casual as I could, as though I had just then been passing by my mother's bedroom. I clicked the phone shut, looked up and smiled. Mom was obviously still naked, and had only had enough time to grab one of her very large oversized pillows placing that over herself as I entered.

"I didn't know you were going to be home," she said obviously embarrassed.

"Yeah, me neither," I said, trying to sound like I had just arrived, and that I had no idea what she'd been doing in here when I entered. "Just got home seconds ago," I lied, seeing the look of relief on her face, though she likewise glanced at my now wrinkled shirt, shirttails hanging out which wasn't at all how I normally wore them. "Gonna grab something to eat, watch a movie and then hit the sack," I told her. "Need me to get you anything?"

"Ah no...thanks, in fact, I'll probably get up myself here, tried to sleep, but can't. Ok if I watch a movie with you?" she asked.

"So much for my stroke off," I thought. "Sure...want me to fix you a sandwich too?"

"No thanks, I've already eaten. But I wouldn't mind another glass of wine," she said holding up her empty glass to me. "Fill one for yourself while you're at it."

Mom was obviously flushed in the face, and I knew it wasn't from the wine. The pillow she held against herself did little if anything to hide the fact that she was totally naked beneath it, and even something as simple as that made her look even more sexy to me than when I'd seen her fully naked, pleasuring herself.

"Ok mom," I said taking the empty wine glass. I quickly headed back downstairs, thankful to have dodged a bullet, though even then I wondered if in fact I really had. Her look had made me wonder as though she were about to say something, ask me something else, but then had thought better of it. By the time I had made myself something to snack on, poured two more glasses of wine and returned to the family room, she was there waiting for me. She had thrown on one of her comfortable terry cloth robes, something I was used to seeing her in, and had settled down on the couch. I handed her, her wine, and then took a seat in the chair kitty-corner across from where she sat. "Anything in particular you'd like to watch?" I asked.

One thing I didn't want to do was to have to sit through some sort of chick-flick. If that's what she decided to pick, I'd have no other choice however but to do so. I couldn't very well get up and leave her sitting there watching it alone when she'd made some obvious effort to want to spend time with me.

"Actually..." she began nervously. "I'm sort of in the mood for something a bit more adult, perhaps even on the naughty side," she then added, to which I had nearly choked on my wine after sipping it.

"What do you mean...exactly?" I said looking at her, not a hundred percent sure she had actually meant what I'd just heard, though that made her laugh nervously when looking at me.

"You heard me, something sexy, naughty. I know you enjoy watching those adult channels, so maybe we can find something not too uncomfortable to watch together on one of those."

I didn't answer, though I started to flip through a few available programs off the adult channel. The problem with that was, even the names of the available movies were highly suggestive. I felt myself growing red in the face as we sat there browsing through some of the listings.

"There! That one," she said. I read it, surprised that the title had intrigued her, which was bad enough.

"Lonely mother finds comfort in the arms of a younger man."

"You sure mom? These might not be exactly hard core, but they are pretty explicit."

"Make you feel uncomfortable to watch something like that with your own mother?" she asked. Her speech sounded a bit slurred as she spoke. I half hoped another glass or two of wine, and perhaps she'd grow too sleepy to continue watching the program, and perhaps go on up to bed. Though just the thought of that was an instant reminder to me of what I'd watched her doing earlier when she was.

"Well no...not exactly, it's just that I'm surprised you might find something like that interesting enough to want to see it," I told her.

"Well then?"

I pushed the accept/play for that particular movie, and then sat back in my seat taking a mouthful of my wine emptying the glass.

"Oh good...pour us another before it starts," mom indicated once again holding up her empty glass.

I stood, but as I did I felt the press of my erection against my jeans, turning quickly in order to face away from her, and then all but ran into the kitchen, taking my dirty dishes and the two empty glasses of wine with me.

"Why don't you just bring us back another bottle while you're in there!" mom called into me.

I was glad for the time to reposition my now somewhat awkward hard cock within my pants, opened a fresh bottle of wine, and re-emerged a few minutes later. The movie was already playing, and whatever preliminaries had occurred already I had missed. An older woman was already being propositioned by a much younger looking man who had come in to sit next to her at a very darkened theatre where she sat towards the back all by herself.

"No woman in her right mind would go into some sort of seedy movie theatre all by herself like that," mom commented.

I couldn't have agreed with her more, but that wasn't the point of the movie, and told her so. "Maybe we should find something else to watch," I suggested.

"No, no...this is fine!" She laughed. "And I know that it's not very realistic, I'm not quite that naïve," she giggled, once again telling me she was already feeling the effects of the wine. "I just find it a bit amusing is all."

We sat watching it together, in silence. Especially when the younger man eventually reached over and began massaging her breast. Within moments, he'd managed to undo the buttons on her blouse, his hand suddenly worming itself inside where he began to fondle her. By the look on her face, she was enjoying it. Awkwardly, I glanced over towards mom, pretending to take a drink as I did so. To my surprise, she had leaned over slightly trying to face away from me as she sat there on the couch, but it was evident that one of her own hands had disappeared into the opening of her robe.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers