Taking Over The School Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what you get," I grunt as I hold her head against the bench again. To this, I smirk because she's put both of her hands behind her back as if telling me she'll be good for Daddy. That she's ok with me even tying her up because she knows her place.

"I...I....I....d-d-d-didn't k-k-k-know," Rosche tries to say, but she truly is a quivering mess and can barely be understood. I look down at her, wondering what she's trying to say as my still hard cock rages.

Rosche's face lays on the bench, the side of her face pressing hard. She has a strange, serene expression, like she's been drugged or something. That she is completely relaxed and couldn't get mad even if she wanted to. It's a look I have never seen on her face, one that looks very much out of place.

"I...I...didn't know...it was...so big," Rosche finally spits out after a few tries. For some reason, this makes the rage flare again. I know she is being honest about my cock size, but it still pisses me off. The bitch really did think my cock would be extra small for some reason. Why?!

My rage takes over yet again and the next thing I know, time seems to have fast-forwarded. Because when I fully come too, I find myself looking down, with my cock in Rosche's mouth. She is now on her back, her huge titties moving each time I shove my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Each time I thrust into her mouth, Rosche gags a very loud gag that makes me smile. And as she knows better, she keeps her hands far away from touching me as I facefuck her as punishment. A punishment she willingly takes. A punishment where she learns just how large my cock really is.

"That's right, clean it off whore," I taunt as my cock runs over her lips again and again. Her tongue flicks all over my dick as I do this, focusing on the tip which damn near drives me wild. It makes me wonder how many bj's she's given to be able to be this good, as she has to be suppressing the urge to truly gag.

Rosche's dick sucking ability is by far the best I've ever had as I feel myself about to cum again. Only I don't see how it is even possible. I've already cummed twice. No way there can be a third. Or if there is, am I going to pass out or something?

It's her tongue on the head of my cock that does it. It triggers me and I can't hold back any longer. So I shove my sock all the way that I can into her mouth, feeling the tip of my dick go into her throat. There I let myself cum, pumping my seed directly into her stomach. And as I do this, I take a firm hold of both tits and squeeze.

This orgasm is by far the best of all. It feels like my very soul just came. Instead of draining me like it normally feels, it does the opposite. It makes me want to start fucking her all over again.

Finally I pull my dick out of her mouth as my sanity returns, yet again. I know see just how crazy this entire situation is. It's a miracle no one has come into the locker room already. I don't think I would be able to explain this situation as I am completely naked with no clothes at all, nor is Rosche. And despite her change, I'm not sure she won't lie to save her own skin.

Being lewd and wanting her to feel more of what she's feeling, I pull my cock out and place it on top of her face. I then take a handful of her hair and wipe my dick off, using her hair as a rag. Not caring if I'm messing up a fancy or expressive hair style, I make sure my cock is damn well dry of all juices and spit before I stop wiping.

"That's what you get, bitch. Next time, it'll be worse," I warn as I lean over to get face to face with her. Then, just to be extra cruel, I pick up her panties from off the floor and stuff them back in her mouth, which she takes willingly. Hell, she opens her mouth extra wide to make it even easier. Even after I stuff them in, she has a very content look.

As I walk away from her, I wonder if my threat is really a threat. From the way she looks and is acting, I think she may want more. Then again, I did cum inside her. Who knows what that will do. I've no clue about her cycle and all that. I may have given her a long term present.

With my head held high and dick still exposed, I walk right out of the girl's locker room. As I leave, Rosche stays on her back and naked, looking like she had the lay of the deacade.

I walk back into the men's locker room, actually hoping the group is still inside, as this time I'm sure I can take them. I feel powerful now. Smart. Powerful. And not to be fucked with. Once they learn what I just did, it'll knock their asses down a peg.

Right before I reach where my clothes are, I pause. As they would say on TV, I have a light-bulb idea moment. A great freaking idea pops in my head.

I hadn't considered what my revenge against Adron and the others would be, but now I know. It's basically to do the same thing I did to Rosche to every single woman they like. To fuck each and everyone they may want, so that pussy is contaminated with my white dick. It'll be the best revenge possible.

Laughing like a villain, I begin to think about who is going to be next. I figure it has to be one of Rosche's friends, as she will surely tell them what happened. It'll make them curious, if not downright horny. If they are as easy as Rosche, then fucking her shouldn't be hard at all.

"One down, the entire school to go," I say and laugh loudly as my cock pulses.