Taking Over The School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving nice and slow, I force Diane's hand to move up and then down my hard manhood. My hand is wrapped around hers to make sure she doesn't pull away, but I don't feel my hand at all. All I feel is the velvety touch of her soft hand. The way it feels so soft and sweet on my stiffness. If innocence had a touch, it would be exactly like this.

Over and over, I move her hand up and down my shaft. At first it's just a little movement, maybe going an inch or two. But I quickly move more, making her hand go all the way from the base of my cock to the head.

Slowly and gently, I make Diane give me a handjob. And the more she does, the better it feels. I begin to moan soft moans over and over again, letting her know how good this feels. To make her know that I'm enjoying this a lot because she's doing a good job. It only makes me harder to know she's getting to explore and discover how hard and large my cock is.

I keep moving her hand for her, making her jack me off, so to speak. I make sure to go slow, not just to be quiet so no one knows what is happening, but to also train her. It's clear that she's not done this before. If she's had sex before, it was probably fast and with the clothes on. No way she's done anything kinky or wild. Nor has she actually held a hard cock before.

Testing a thought, I remove my hand from Diane's while looking her in the eyes. Much to my pleasure, she doesn't stop or even remove her hand. She keeps moving her hand up and down my cock, doing as I taught her to do. Her soft hand goes down to the base of my cock all the way to the top of my cock head, rubbing against it over and over.

Looking at her with a dominating look, I decide to mess with her more. To add in just a bit of humiliation to really make her feel like a whore. So I move both of my hands to the top of the lab table. I then put my head in my hands and act like I'm watching the shark video that is still playing. I do this to make her know she's the only one doing this. That she's giving me a handjob during the school day. That I'm not physically forcing her at all.

Diane's expression has changed now. There's not much fear any longer. Instead, she stares at my cock as she gives me a handjob, looking very curious. It's almost like she's trying to come to terms with what she's doing. That she can't believe that she's really doing something so extreme and in school of all places. That if she doesn't look at her hand on my cock, then it won't be real.

I let her keep doing this for a few minutes. In a way it's forcing her without forcing her, as I know she probably wants to stop or wants me to finish, but is too overwhelmed. In her mind I bet she thinks I'll flip out if she doesn't stop playing with my cock. And that's how I want her to feel.

Getting more emboldened as none of the nerd squad here has turned to look back, I turn in my stool. I inch myself around, rotating somewhat until I am facing her. It would seem the other nerds here are really engaged in this shark video. All of their focus is upfront with no one even curious about seeing what others are doing. In a way, it's a bit odd.

My hands reach out towards Diane again, only this time she doesn't try to pull away. She just keeps giving me a handjob, but her face does get curious about what I'm doing. Her eyes go wide again as my hands go to either of her shoulders. There each hand takes a handful of her dress at the shoulders.

Again Diane shakes her head, begging me not to do what I'm about to do. But I do it anyway, pulling down on the shoulder section of her dress on both sides. Her dress then starts to move down her shoulders, showing more and more shoulder skin. I keep doing this to the point her gray bra straps can be seen.

Finally her dress straps move down to her arms, sliding off her shoulders completely. Diane keeps begging me with her eyes not to do this, but she knows better than to stop touching my cock. She keeps on pleasing me as I prepare to expose her right here in the back of this classroom.

I pull the top of her dress all the way down to her stomach, exposing her gray bra cups and cleavage. When I do this, Diane goes pale again, probably at the knowledge that a stranger is seeing something as personal as her bra.

Unlike Rosche and Shania, Diane doesn't have huge tits. I mean, Diane's aren't bad, they are just not that big. This makes sense as she is rather petite, so her body type wouldn't support them. But she is bigger than what I thought she was. I figured she would have tiny tits, like a ballerina, but she doesn't. If I had to guess I would say B or C cup.

Diane stops shaking her head but gives me a pleading look as my hand moves towards her chest. Her eyes get a very puppy dog look as my hand gets closer and closer. Again, she gives that pathetic begging look trying to get me not to do this to her.

With a wide smile, my hand grabs her bra, right between the cups. My fingers dig in and wrap around the well used bra so I can get a good grip on it. As I do, Diane just looks down to watch what I'm doing, not trying to stop me at all. All she's doing is weakly begging me, which is only making my cock throb, especially as she is still stroking me.

I pull on her bra now, making it stretch as it is pulled towards me. I don't have to pull very much before the bra breaks. It does make a brief rip sound as it breaks, as the bra snaps right out of my hand. It makes another sound as the bra cups swing to the sides as if wanting to get out of the way of my view.

Pausing, I turn to look at the other nerds as that was a lot of noise. But no one turns to look. They all keep looking at the video, watching some shark attack some other animal. Too bad. If they did look back here, they would see Diane's tits on display.

Looking like she is in a daze, Diane sort of stares at her exposed breasts as her dress is lowered. She keeps moving up and down my cock as she does this, as if she knows better than to stop. The way she strokes me actually makes her breasts jiggle some, making them look damn sexy.

With her tits out, it makes my cock even harder, which is something I know she can feel. She even pauses stroking to run her fingertips over the side of my cock as if testing how hard it is. Right after she grips me again, stroking faster and harder than before.

Knowing I don't have much time, as lunch break isn't that long, I decide to move forward. So my hand then moves to Diane's bare back, where I rub my hand against her warm skin as I move it upward. Her back is just as soft as her hand, maybe even more so. It's so warm and soft that if I could, I would strip her completely and lick every inch of her.

In a moment that makes me smile an evil smile, Diane gets a huge shock as my hand grabs a handful of her hair. I grip the back of her hair tight, to which she tenses up and arches her back. The way she does this makes it look like she's thrusting her tits forward and looking up at the ceiling. It's actually really sexy. More sexy than I thought a nerd could ever look.

As I hold her like this, I look around the room again. That grasp of hers was loud, as was the sound of her moving. There's no way no one heard it, even if the video is sort of loud.

I was expecting to see at least one person looking back at us, but oddly no one is. It makes me wonder if they know what's happening, but are ignoring it on purpose. That maybe they are watching what I'm doing out of the corner of their eyes.

But why? Why would they stay quiet and pretend this isn't happening? Well, the only reason I can think of is that they are scared. Scared I'll do the same to them, even if half of them here are boys. Maybe scared I'll do it to someone they like to humiliate them in ways they didn't know you could feel.

Damn near laughing out loud, I begin to pull Diane's head towards me and down. She begins to pull back once she figures what I'm doing. Yet again, her eyes widen as she lets me know she doesn't want to do this. That she's begging me to stop.

Diane has stopped stroking me and now uses her hands for leverage. She grabs at the table and at me, trying to use her own strength to prevent me from pulling her all the way. But again, she isn't really using all of her strength. It's more like she's going through the motions rather than really trying to stop me.

If I could talk, I would tell her to stop the act. That I see the look on her face. That look that seems to scream that she wants to do this. That she is loving that I'm making her into a whore.

I pull her into a bent over position now as she still sits on the stool. Like this, her tits dangle under her and her hair covers most of her face. It is such a damn sexy pose for her, making me wonder if I've been wrong about not trying to hook up with nerds. Because she looks more sexy than most of the girl's I've been with in this moment.

A new thought pops in my head. It's a thought born of how she's pretending not to want this. That she's putting on this act. It makes me a bit upset. Upset enough that I want to teach her a bit of a lesson.

I had planned on making this easy for her. To just let her lean over and take my cock in her mouth while sitting on the stool. But I decide against it. I think she deserves the full whore treatment. I want her to feel dominated and humiliated, just like I did the other girls.

So with this, I pull her hair forward as well as downward. This forces her to stand up off her stool or risk getting knocked over. Diane looks confused at what is happening, and doesn't seem to know which way to go. But she does stand up off her stool, where her dress threatens to fall all the way to her feet if she doesn't watch it.

Diane is bent over as I continue to pull her hair, but now I drag her downward. Harder and harder I pull her head down, not being gentle at all. At this, she finally gets the idea of what I want.

With a red face that I can see even in the dark, Diane starts to kneel in front of her own stool. Doing this makes her use her hands to grab me to help her go down. Otherwise she would fall hard to which everyone would have to turn to look as there would be no way to ignore it.

Now on her knees, I pull her hair more, but this time forward. It makes her have to move to her hands and knees and crawl over, as I force her to move right in front of me. I position her directly in front of me, between the table and myself.

Diane moves to her knees now so she is kneeling right in front of me. Doing this makes my cock be just inches from her face. Being this close, she stares at my manhood, getting an up close view of it.

I leave Diane like this for a moment, staring directly at my cock. I do this in the hope that she's remembering Shania. Remembering how I left Shania in the closet, fucked hard and worn out. That the cock she is looking at is the same cock that did that.

Bringing my other hand to her hair as well, I get a good grip of her head. I start to lift her to make her rise up because she's too low to take my cock. Well, unless she was going to suck my balls or something. I start to use a good deal of strength when I do this, but find I don't have to. Diane freely moves upward, knowing exactly what I want.

Guiding her, Diane takes my cock in her mouth. She lifts her upper body all the way up then opens her mouth wide. A moment later, she lowers her head, in which my hard cock enters her mouth, where she closes her lips around it.

Smirking, I watch her as she takes her first cock ever in her mouth. She wraps her lips around my manhood, right below my cock head. And then she just stays like that, not moving at all. It's as if she's trying to experience this moment, from the way I must taste, to the hardness of my manhood. Like she wants to remember it forever.

Pushing on the back of her head, I prompt her to take more of my cock in her mouth. Her lips do move down my shaft, but maybe half an inch. She then moves the other way, her lips trailing over me as she almost lets my cock pop out of her mouth.

Pushing down once again, she moves down my cock. This time she moves down maybe a couple of inches, but not that much overall. Not that I'm complaining as it feels great. I do feel her teeth every so often, but that's to be expected for her first time. She is learning after all.

This time I don't push her head down once she pulls up. She moves down on her own. Again, she only goes down a few inches but to her I'm sure as if I'm entering her throat. To help her with this, I push a little firmly to make her take more of me.

Watching her blow me makes me feel that something is missing. That she doesn't fully look like the whore that I want her too. There's something missing, but I can't figure what it is. To my defense, it's hard to really think hard when you are getting your dick sucked.

Then I figure what's missing. And that's to make this even worse for her. She needs to feel utterly humiliated to know that I'm always in charge. That she exists just to worship this cock.

I grab her hands as they hold onto my legs for stability. I grip them firmly, then force them upward, where I place them on the top of her head. Diane understands what I want as she doesn't just keep her hands on top of her head, but she interlocks them as if to say she won't remove them.

After, I push her head down again, making her take the most of my cock yet. She gets the idea and the next time she goes down, she makes sure to go at least this deep. Granted, it's only about a fourth of my cock, but dammit, does it feel good. I never knew the joy of how good a nerd blowjob could feel.

Smiling, I watch the nerdy girls sucking me off. My eyes roll at times, which is so strange as she isn't really moving that much. Nor is she moving fast. She is actually moving pretty slow, showing she's trying to be careful with my cock. Nor is she doing anything special, but it is one of the best blowjobs I've ever received.

I think it's the power over her that is getting me off. The simple fact that I got this nerd, who I don't really know at all to put my cock in her mouth is so damn arousing. That for the rest of her life she'll remember doing this. The day that the white guy made her suck him off right in the middle of some nerd club. That I'll be the first for her, always.

Diane, with her hands staying on top of her head, gets more into sucking my cock, believe it or not. She starts to move faster, as if bouncing up and down on my cock with her face. Plus her lips are gripping me much tighter, making it feel more intense.

Wanting to add just a tiny bit more embarrassment to her, I move forward some. Doing this causes her to have to back up. Only since the table is there, she has to go underneath the table. She does this while keeping my cock in her mouth and without her hands, which is damn impressive. But she ends up moving under the table, where I position myself as if I'm watching the video.

Once I put my hands on the lab table to look more "normal", she gets aggressive. Her head starts to move much faster, going so far as to bob on my cock. Over and over she does this, her lips trailing over my cock again and again in a much firmer manner. She even starts to take more of me in her mouth, getting to almost half of my cock.

After a few moments of her doing this, I hear a soft clapping sound that I don't know what it is. The wet sucking sound? Sure. I know what that's from as it's from her sucking my cock. Just like I know what the rustling of clothes is from as it's from her bunched up dress on the ground. But the clapping sound? That I can't make out. It's not loud, but I know it's coming from her.

Looking under the table, I figure what the sound is and almost laugh. It's her tits. Whenever she bobs down on my cock, she isn't just moving her head/neck, but her entire upper body. So when she goes down, she makes her own tits hit the bar-thing of the stool. She's basically slapping her own tits against the stool each time she takes my cock in her mouth. Since she doesn't move to correct this, I can only guess that she likes how it feels, which doesn't surprise me. I'm beginning to discover this nerd is truly a freak.

As strange as this situation is, I have to admit that she is getting better at sucking cock. A lot better and in fast time. She's gotten almost as good as Shania, who had my cock in her mouth just earlier today. The two types of blowjobs are different, but are both great. I think what makes Diane so good is that she's started to use her tongue. She flicks right on the underside of my cock head, which drives me crazy.

In a surprising feeling, I find that I'm actually getting close to cumming. If I let her keep going and sucking my cock the way she is, I'm sure within a minute I will orgasm. But that doesn't work with what my plans are. I can't cum in her mouth.

Grabbing her hair again, I force her head up more and more until my dick comes out of her mouth. When I do this, I see drool out of her mouth, which makes her look like such a whore. She even has a sort of cock-drunk look, like she can't believe I would take my dick from her. It's a look that seems to scream, "Was it not good enough?"

With my hard, wet cock in front of her, I pick up and move my stool back a little bit. Once I finish this, I reach over and grab her hair again. This time it's a bit hard to do as her hands being on top of her head block most of her hair.

When I keep pulling on her hair, Diane gets very confused. She moves out from under the table, but I keep pulling, lifting her up even if that's not what she wants. This time she only gets a brief glance at me to beg me to stop before she gets the message and stands up.

Only now does someone look back at us. It's some guy in one of the tables in the middle of the room. He glances back at us, getting a good view of what's happening. Since Diane is facing me, her bare back is to the guy, so he doesn't see anything good. The idiot doesn't even seem to notice that her dress is down to her waist because he turns back to watching the video.

Seeing him do this again makes me wonder if these nerds know what is happening, but are pretending not too. That they are too scared to say or do anything for fear of what might happen if they do. The more I do to Diane, the more I believe this.

In a way, knowing they feel like this is very intoxicating. For these nerds to be that scared of me without even knowing who I am? That's power. That's domination. That is what makes a legend grow.

I force Diane to stand up all the way, to which she keeps her hands on top of her head. I have to give her credit at this, because the way her dress is barely clinging to her hips, it's going to fall. The fact she isn't trying to pull it up or hold it shows a lot of dedication.

Staring Diane directly in the eyes, I start to lift up the bottom of the dress. Her eyes go wide yet again in a move that nearly makes me break down crying. How is it that she can still get that surprised after all I've made her do?

With fear plastered on her face, I keep lifting her dress up, showing more and more of her bare legs. The sound of the fabric rustling can probably be heard by everyone, not that turn to look. Just like they don't seem to hear the brief whimpers coming out of Diane as I threaten to expose her fully.

Looking like she's either going to scream or maybe cry, Diane stares down at me as my hands find the waistband of her pink cotton panties. Without warning or waiting, I pull her panties downward, exposing her bare womanhood to me for just a moment. Her dress recovers everything as I slide her panties down as I'm not holding it up any more.

Once I get her panties down to her knees, I let go of them. When I do, they drop freely to pool around her ankles. Seeing her panties like this makes me even more aroused for so reason. They look so innocent and sweet, almost like they would be someone's lucky pair of panties.