Taking Over The School Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more man. Please," the Chick begs her orgasm passes. On purpose I don't respond, nor do I look at her. With my back to her I keep looking around the room for anything else I might be able to use.

Her breathing becomes fast not long after this and I hear her start to squirm and jerk, desperate to move away from her own vibrating cell phone. As this happens I walk around the garage trying to find anything interesting. Overall, there really isn't much in here but I do manage to grab a few things, such as small vises that fit in the palm of your hand, nylon rope, scissors and some rags.

As I search, I hear her orgasm over and over. It's always the same, with her panting and moans building then a nonstop stream of cursing towards me. Right after she cums her forced orgasm, giving into it even if it is from her own cell phone.

All in all, it's about five minutes later when I return to stand in front of the Chick. When I do, I'm really surprised by the huge change in her. Before she was a tense, standoffish force that couldn't be tamed. Now she's leaning forward, panting and sweating, looking like she just ran ten marathons.

"No more, please, no more. I'm sorry. I apologize. I apologize to you with all my heart. I can't take anymore," the Chick begs in a strange sounding voice. There's no hate or even anger in her any longer. Instead she sounds content, as if all is great with the world, but that she wants to go to bed. It's such a huge change.

Not saying anything I reach down and tap the volume down button on the side of the cell to stop the alarm. The alarm stops, leaving her in a bit of peace. I say a "bit of peace" because I notice how she continues to twitch and jerk, even with the vibrations stopped. Each time she does, she lets out a small moan, as if feeling aftershocks.

"Jeez, how many times did you cum?" I ask, shocked by her huge change. From the look of her, she must have orgasmed at least a half dozen times. If that's true, I don't know how to feel about it as I wasn't gone that long. Seeing this change, I take it she doesn't get to cum that often. Not sure if that is because she doesn't have sex that much, or if it is some power/control thing where she doesn't let herself cum as that would give power over her to someone else.

"Well?" I prompt, actually wanting to know the answer. I know it may have sounded like a rhetorical question, but it wasn't. I really want to know how many times she orgasmed. As I wait for the answer, I put all the items I gathered on the ground next to me except the nylon rope.

"I...I...I don't know," the Chick pants, and I can tell she is being honest. I'm fairly sure her mind is mush at the moment. From the way she twitches, I wouldn't be surprised if she cums again from the memory of what happened.

"Wrong answer," I tell her. To this I cut a length of the rope I brough and wrap it around her left breast, right at the base. I do this by creating a loop at the end of the rope, then sliding the other end through it. Once it is around her breast, I tighten it and then start to wrap it around.

"P-Please," the Chick begs in her out of breath manner. She must feel what I'm doing to her boob because her eyes close. I keep going, making sure the rope is nice and tight as it captures her boob, squeezing it.

Laughing, I tie the rope off. When I do, I then tap at her boob, feeling how hard it is being squeezed by the rope. These taps makes her twitch, showing her tit is overly sensitive.

Content with how it looks, I do the same to her right breast. I get another length of rope and start to loop it around this boob just as tight. As I do, she begs in that soft manner for me to stop, but that's about it. Otherwise she takes what I'm doing, letting me bind her tits.

"You are going to wear this the entire day, you hear me?" I inform her as I step back to look at my handiwork once I finish. Both of her breasts are nice and bound. I'm sure it must be uncomfortable, but I don't feel bad after all the shit she's done and said.

"You can't make me," the Chick tells me in that same breathless manner a couple of beats later. I can tell she says this to be honest instead of being defiant. That the first chance she gets she'll take them off. In that case, I'll need to find some other method to make sure she remembers not to fuck with me.

"You know, I bet you are pretty sensitive right now," I casually tell her. I let this hang in the air, showing I'm not in a hurry to leave.

"That any contact with your pussy is going to make you cum," I add, stepping forward and cutting the zip tie that is keeping her connected to the bar. Once this is cut, she does wake up some to move backward to get off her cell that was still pressing against her womanhood.

I lift the metal bar out of its slot and set it aside. When I do, I notice her cell as well as the bar is coated in her own juices. All of her cell is coated, making it look almost like it was dropped in water or something. It just confirms that she must have had some intense orgasms.

Whistling to taunt her, I walk behind her. When I do, I have to admit she looks extremely sexy. Something about the way she stood when she attacked me and now seeing her defeated like this makes her look so arousing.

"That any contact with your pussy will make you cum," I repeat, accenting the word "any." Then I undo my pants again, making sure she hears it.

"N-N-No. Please," the Chick pants as she hears the rustling of my jeans. Only it's not the hard begging she was doing before. This is softer and has no real desire. It actually sounds like this is what she wants, which would be strange seeing how she's a lesbian.

For the briefest of moments I consider not fucking her. Afterall, I'm pretty sure she is going to enjoy it, especially if she doesn't get laid that often. It occurs to me that making her cum from my cock would be the worst punishment of all. That after this she will forever remember cumming like crazy from what I did. That it wasn't some girlfriend that made her feel like that, but a man she hates.

"Shut up unless you want me to spank you," I warn as I step on her jeans that are still around her ankles. There I grab her left leg and force it upward, making her come out of her shoe as I pull that leg out of her pants. Once it is out, I place her foot back down, but spread her open wide.

"I'm going to fuck you because you tried to jump me," I tell her, wanting her to know exactly what is about to happen. I let this hang in the air to see what reaction she may have. Her reaction is to say nothing.

I put my hand between her shoulder blades and push, forcing her to bend. She does as I want without any real struggling, bending over as much as she can with her hands still stretched upward to the chains.

With her in position, I position myself behind her, grabbing hold of my now stiff cock. There I position it at her pussy entrance, letting the head rest between her lips. There I swear I can feel her heartbeat.

"You are a lesbian, right?" I ask as my dick stays ready to violate her. I know it's a rather odd question, but I want to make sure I'm right. It does make me feel like a bit of an asshole just assuming she is a lesbian when she might not be. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's something I need to know or else it'll drive me mad.

"Yes," the Chick answers strongly, showing she's not ashamed of this.

"Good," I say, oddly happy by the way she answers. I then shove my cock all the way inside of her very wet pussy with a single thrust.

The Chick lets out the strangest moan I have ever heard. It starts off sounding painful then quickly morphs into a moan of extreme pleasure. It's so strong and powerful that I think she's cumming already as she keeps moaning even after I'm all the way inside of her.

Treating this more like work than fun, I begin to fuck her. My hands hold her hips where I pull my own hips back and thrust forward repeatedly. From the first thrust the wet sound of my cock sliding into her womanhood can be heard, just as the thud sound from me ramming into her.

"Apologize," I order as I fuck her, only I'm not sure she hears me. She's moaning that loud, intense moan as if she's unable to cope with how intense this is. It's damn near comical.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming," the Chick moans instead. There's confusion in her voice as this clearly surprises her, probably because she can't fathom cumming from a man fucking her. I'm no expert on sex but it doesn't really surprise me, especially with someone like her. From the little I know of her, she likes to be aggressive and in control, so when someone takes that from her, well, it may be exactly what she wants. That even if she isn't sexually attracted to me, she can still cum from it. But again, I don't know shit about anything.

"Apologize," I repeat, slapping her ass I go a bit faster.

I can't help but admire how her pussy feels. Granted, pussy is pussy and there won't be that much difference between them, but hers is very tight. But tight isn't the right word to describe it. It is incredibly tight, but it also feels "wanting." Like it is trying to help drive my cock as deep as it can inside of her. I know that is stupid sounding, but that's how it feels.

"I'm sorry for attacking you!" the Chick yells then moans a high pitch moan repeatedly, showing she's cumming. I'm not sure if she's been cumming this entire time, or if this is a new orgasm, but I guess it doesn't really matter. She's cumming.

As I thrust repeating into her, I note how strange this is. That each time I have a new session with some girl, it is crazier than the last one. I mean, if I told people that this happened, they would never believe me. If anything they would mock me and say it's a standard male fantasy to fuck a lesbian, even if I don't so much consider this as sex. This is more about punishment, through I am greatly enjoying it.

"Apologize," I repeat every so often, feeling myself getting closer to cumming. I'm not sure why, but it's taking me much longer than normal to cum. A good five minutes has passed, were I order her to apologize every so often to make sure she knows I'm in control.

I think what is taking me so long is the fact she keeps acting like she's cumming every few moments. Hearing this makes me want to go longer so it is more humiliating for her. That the best sex she will ever have is with me, which is the best punishment possible.

"This. Is. Your. Fault," I pant as I feel myself finally on the edge. A few more minutes have passed as I fuck her in the same position, wishing I could change. But I do feel myself move into the point of no return as I feel my orgasm rising.

With a final thrust, I drive my cock all the way I can into her. Holding her hips so she is pressed against me in a painful manner, I cum. And I cum hard.

I moan as I unleash inside of her pussy, my cock pulsing like crazy. Stream after stream of cum shoots out, flooding her womb with my seed. Like all the other girls, I leave my cum in her, marking her as just another dominated victim. Where I've marked her pussy as my territory.

The Chick doesn't seem to react to me cumming inside of her. She pants and moans as if coming down from an orgasm, but other than that doesn't do anything. There's no cursing, no fresh moans, nothing. It's almost as if she knew it was coming and was prepared for it.

"There, now you and her have something in common," I mock as I force her head up by her ponytail. I say this to make sure she'll feel dominated for a long time. For her to feel beyond dominated, sending a message to anyone not to mess with me. That this is exactly how you will end up.

I pull out of her, which again doesn't provoke any reaction. Not even a gasp at the feeling of her womanhood no longer having a cock in it. Instead she just stays bent over, her head and tits hanging.

As I pull my pants up, I consider cutting the zip ties that keep her bound to the chains. Just cutting them and leaving, where she'll no doubt pick herself up. That after a few minutes she'll manage to fix her clothes and leave, especially as class could be held in this room soon.

But instead, I pull the lever of the chains to make her arms move upward. To this she groans and stands, her body getting stretched out again as I want to do more. If she looked tired before, it's nothing compared to how she looks now as she really does look like she had the stuffing fucked out of her.

"Come on, you've done enough," the Chick begs, still breathing hard, making her tied up chest heave. Oh how sexy she looks right now. From her cum covered face, to her tied tits, to the defeated way she looks.

A part of me wants to start all over. To grab those tits and suck on them. To take her nipples in my mouth and go to town. Then move to her pussy and take it all over again. To fuck her all over again, but for some reason that doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Instead, I grab one of the small vises that I found. There I make the jaw close by turning the handle over and over. I feel how the vise doesn't weight that much even if it is made of metal.

"Have I done enough?" I taunt, putting the cold vise up to her right nipple. Pressing it hard against her, I turn the handle to make it close on her very hard nipple. When it closes in and grabs hold, the Chick doesn't pout nor cry, even if it has to hurt. Instead she just looks down at what I'm doing. This is the same thing she does when I put the other vise on her left nipple.

"You going to mess with me anymore?" I ask her, looking her right in her eyes on her cum covered face. The tough and hardcore woman that attacked me earlier is all gone. In her stead is a tired, weak submissive little bitch that can't do anything.

The Chick doesn't say anything but she does answer me. Her eyes harden for the tiniest of moments, showing that the last thing she'll do on this Earth is get her revenge. The only thing about this fleeting look is that it is so tired and weak that it's almost laughable.

"No," the Chick then answers as the look disappears. Only by the look on her face, she knows I saw her real thought.

"Fine. I guess I get to do something I've always wanted to do to a female. I've seen it done in tons of pornos, but never in real life. First time for everything, huh?" I tell her happily being very honest.

Reaching down, I grab the nylon rope again. This time I cut a length of rope that is longer than the ones I used on her tits. Once I have it I then wrap the rope around her waist as if it is some sort of rope-belt. I do make sure it is very tight so there's no chance of it coming undone.

Cutting off another length of rope, I tie one end of the new piece to her rope-belt right near her belly button. I then let the rope hang where it hangs down in front of her. After this, I walk behind her.

"You deserve this for fucking with me," I tell her as I reach between her legs to grab the end of the rope. I then pull it between them and up. I pull quite hard, making the rope not only go between her legs, but right between her pussy lips as well, where it should be pressing against her clit.

The chick whimpers in defeat at the feeling of the rope violating her now. I make sure to tie it tight to the rope-belt behind her, making sure the rope will stay pressing against her most sensitive spots. I'm sure this doesn't feel too bad at the moment, but if she tries to walk, she'll feel it for sure, especially after all that's been done to her.

I step in front of her to admire what I've done to get my revenge. I've surprised myself in what I've done as I've never been so, well, mean to anyone before. I mean, she looks like some sort of bondage-whore. Her tits are tied and clamped, and she has the rope running into her crotch, not to mention how anyone could tell she was fucked hard.

It makes me smile to look her over, knowing that if her cell wasn't so used, I would take pic after pic of her like this so she can remember this day. Then again, as wet as that cell was, I wonder if it would even still work.

"Come on whore, time to go to class," I tell her, moving to the lever of the pulley system. There I release her slowly, where she sinks down and to her knees. Once kneeling, I walk over and cut off the zip ties on her arms so she is free again.

Walking about the room, I pick up all the cut zip ties so there's no evidence for when class comes in. I then put the metal bar away after removing her cell from it. I try to make it like we were never even here to the point I lift the chains back up.

I have no fear of her attacking me any longer, not today or any day. All that energy is gone from her as she stays on her hands and knees, trying to regain some sort of dignity.

"Come on, come on," I prompt, helping her to stand. I'm rather forceful as I do this, lifting her and then backing her up to the wall where there is a shelf. To help me, I lift her so she's sitting on the shelf to make this easier.

I reach over to grab her shirt where I lower it from behind her head. I pull it all the way down where it covers her tied tits and clamped nipples. The clamps do stick out some, where you can see their outline. Shrugging, I find I don't really care.

Reaching down I get her empty pant leg as her pants and panties are hanging off one ankle. Just to be an asshole, I cut her panties off. Then I pull her empty pant leg to her free leg, where I pull her jeans back up. There I pull them all the way up to her waist, going so far as to button them after lifting her up to get past her ass.

With her almost fully dressed I see the last piece is to shove her shoes back on her feet. At this point I'm a bit annoyed at having to do this for her, but I know I have to as she probably can't. At least not at this moment as she looks high from cumming so much.

"Get up, come on," I tell her once I get all of her clothes back on her. Here I lift her from the shelf, trying to guide her to stand. She stands on her own, though she leans on me heavily. Using one arm to help hold her up I then take her cut panties which I had put in my back pocket.

"Don't forget these," I say, tucking them into her back pocket as a reminder of today. I'm not sure, but I swear I hear her mutter "thank you" at this, but that could be my own warped mind. I mean, she looks utterly spent.

"Let's go," I say, forcing her to walk with me towards the door. From the first step I hear her winch and whimper, the rope between her crotch doing its job. This makes her pause and jerk, her hand moving between her legs as if she could move it or something.

"I hate you," the Chick mutters as we reach the door. Only instead of saying it with hate and malice, she says it while gasping for air and rolling her eyes. If I didn't know better, I would say she's having yet another orgasm. As if reading my mind she arches her back some while tensing up, proving that she indeed is having another, thanks to the rope.

I open the door and help her walk out, not caring if she is cumming or not. I do feel that I've broken her in some way as I've never seen anyone act like this before. It would appear that she is actively trying to cum as much as she can now.

Thankfully the hallway is empty but that won't be for long as the end of class should be any moment. Once that bell rings, the hallway will be flooded, and I rather not be caught lugging around a cumming girl with cum all over her face.

Half carrying, half dragging her, we move down the hallway. Each step makes her whimper and winch as all that is under her clothing does what it is supposed to do. Her body tenses up every so often at this, which makes it harder to pull her along.

Finding a long stretch of bare wall, I gently stand her up against it. There she stands on her own, somewhat, putting her weight against the wall as she pants. Both of her hands move between her legs where I'm not sure if she's touching herself or trying to adjust the rope that's against her clit. In any case, it looks as if she's playing with herself.