Taking the Xy Axis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you don't say hello any more?" She gave me one of her sexy half grins. "Dinner should be ready by the time you're done and pssst...in case you forgot, it's yours and Darri's anniversary."

"Anniversary?"

Felicia wagged her auburn eyebrows suggestively.

"Oooh. Damn, that anniversary." It had been a year since he and I consummated our relationship. "I did forget." I said sheepishly. "I smelled something delicious. It's great having two of the best chefs in Greater Seattle as lovers. I never go hungry."

Laughing, Felicia pinched a small amount of flesh on my hip. "It shows."

"Hey," I said, brushing her hand away. "If you're saying I have love-handles, you're in for it, missy."

"Promise?"

"Yep, spank, spank."

"Then I wanna watch. If someone deserves a red ass, it's her." Darrion appeared. "She was a regular snitchy-bitch in the kitchen today."

"If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen, bud."

The friendly banter between them privately also managed to carry over professionally. Felicia was the day sous-chef, the liaison between the customers in the dining room and the line cooks, such as Darrion, who actually prepared the meals. Together they worked at the Lux, a five star restaurant that served fusion food, which mixed the diverse fresh cuisine of the Northwest with bright Asian flavors. It was a very popular place to go, so they were always busy and teased each other to keep things light.

"Darri, you left the dumplings to fend for themselves?" Felicia pinched him as she left the bathroom. "They'll be overcooked!" She called back to us as she thumped down the stairs.

Scowling, he rubbed his arm where she pinched him. "Want company?" He indicated the shower as he pulled off his shirt and moved to kiss me.

"I uh, well..." I began, nervously. "Happy anniversary." I said quickly, mentally thanking Felicia for cluing me in.

Pleased I remembered, Darrion grinned, grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. The button-fly of his jeans brushed against my cock, the friction of the material made it kick a few degrees of hardness. Damn, he turned me on. What was I thinking getting with Math Boy? We lip-locked with his tongue more demanding than mine; his thrust into my mouth and made my legs feel weak and heavy. His hand caressed my sides, around to the small of my back and squeezed my ass with both hands then a hand slipped along the crack where he suddenly pulled back.

"Why are you all lubed up?" A puzzled look crossed his brow as he rubbed his slick fingers together. "A bit of Kinky Johnboy before dinner?" He grinned, dirtily referring to a favorite dildo.

I could've lied, but I didn't. "No...I well..." Now feeling too naked, I pulled away from him, nearly guarding myself. "I met someone after class this afternoon."

"Yes?"

"Ya, a guy."

"And?" Darrion's handsome Greek features grew dark.

"We hooked up, or tried but I left instead."

"Is that so? What happened?"

While it's true we didn't consider ourselves in an exclusive relationship, neither of us had sexual encounters other than with Felicia—that was until today of course. I gave him vague detail of what down, what happened in the truck and in the apartment. He was angry, I could see that he was and although he was, the hurt clearly showed in his brown eyes, especially when I told him about wanting to bottom for Math Boy.

"Stupid asshole, you could've got hurt. You may think you can handle your own in situations like that James, but you're wrong, don't underestimate anyone. Ever."

"All right, I got you." I did feel like a stupid asshole.

"Are you gonna see him again?"

"Just in math class."

"Good," he pulled his shirt back on, giving me a sour look. "I'm going back to my place cuz' I've lost my appetite for both you and dinner tonight."

"Darri, hey I'm sorry, man..."

"I know. Talk to you later."

I stared after him. Going home was not a good thing since he only maintained a place for appearances with his religiously uptight, close-minded parents. It was such a dumb shit thing to do, letting my cock do the thinking, but then that's just being male, right? However, I knew better. I didn't need to be such a bastard at the same time. This day turned out to be astonishingly bad; I fathomed the events while taking a shower, drowning negative energy. I hoped it left me, washed down the drain and carried the scummy thoughts away.

The hot water ran out fairly quick, but I stood there shivering in ice water self-torture before Felicia came to get me for dinner. Sake warmed me up as we shared green tea smoked orange chicken and steamed vegetable dumplings, a favorite meal of mine, especially made for three. I explained what happened with Darrion, why he left. My girlfriend, unlike my guy, wasn't the jealous type. She was unbiased and very understanding, however, she agreed with him about me being stupid. I did too.

Over the next week, Darrion milked the "spurned boyfriend" card for all it was worth. I didn't mind it at all considering punishment was giving him head every day for seven days running, not that it was much different from any other day; I just didn't get any reciprocation. He still shared our bed every night, but curled up with Felicia instead of me, which I did mind since I was normally between them. Fitful sleep for a week—time served shaking in my sheets—I deserved it.

I'd apologized to Reese right away for acting the way I did. It didn't matter to him, me splitting before his big cumshot since he figured he'd get another chance. I tried to make it perfectly clear there wasn't going to be a "next time" and sat as far away from him as possible. This obvious brush off didn't faze him any, in fact it made him more determined. He managed to be everywhere I was on campus. It wasn't creepy that he stalked me, as I still felt confused, wanting what he had to offer with his sexy aggressive ways, but fearing him at the same time.

Some time later, after the math midterm test, one I studied my ass off to get a good score and still walked away with a D, he appeared at my truck, waiting for me. Great, just what I needed, I didn't want to deal with him trying to persuade me into the sack.

"Fuck off." I jammed the key into the door lock.

"Can I get a ride?"

"Hell no."

"C'mon man, don't be such a prick, it's starting to rain."

I got into my truck and let him in since it was indeed starting to rain and he did walk to school every day, it wouldn't have been very nice of me if I hadn't. I may be a lot of things, but I wasn't cruel. We drove in silence, but once we pulled up into his parking lot, he got cocky.

"Want to work off that frustration of your F grade, cowboy?"

"I didn't fail."

"Close to it though, eh? You look pissed."

"It's a perpetual look with you around." I said bitterly.

"I got an A on the test and feeling fucking great."

"Whatever. So what."

"Well, yanno, if you let me suck your dick, you'll forget all about it and we can call it studying."

Any sane person would've said no, but I'm not exactly rational when it comes to offers such as that. I let him do it and as before, it was amazing, Math Boy really did have a talent of getting me off harder than I ever had. He knew it too, gloated with a mouthful of my come. He swallowed and jumped out my truck, because his intent was to get me thinking with my dick again. This routine went on for a few weeks. He'd blow me every day after class and sometimes I returned the favor. Never once did he press for more, which was good since I'd hurt him bad before he got it.

After a week-long study/cock-sucking session for final exams, he finally wanted more.

"Let's go up to my place, James, we'd be more comfortable there."

I had him with his pants off, splayed legs over my shoulders as I drooled over his veiny erection and finger frigged his tight ass. No. I wasn't going to do that so I ignored him and continued to draw him in and out of my mouth, with tongue swirling as much I could around his girth. He really did have a handsome fat cock and quite possibly too much of one for me. I worked a good amount of spit that slipped down his crack, making a perfectly lubed twitchy opened hole to fuck.

"C'mon, don't let me waste this here," he panted, grabbed a handful of my hair and with him still in my throat; he jerked my head back and fixed me with an intense lusty stare. "You know you want me to fuck you."

The withering look I gave him was 'no' enough and he angrily thrust his dick further, choking me. He fucked my face and I gagged against the force. I tried to break free, but couldn't. He'd kill me with his dick and get off if he could—probably would love to shoot his load as I died.

Fucker. I was in a position that I could reach the door handle and pulled it. The door popped open; he fell to the tarmac, showing his naked ass and quickly deflating cock.

"Consider this our last study session, asshole!"

I threw his pants and boots at him, one hit him square on the forehead while I pulled the door closed and locked it. Cranking the engine over, I grinded gears and drove out of the parking lot with him dressing in my rearview mirror. At home, no one else was there. That was good because I was still shaking with fury and Darrion would want to know why; I'd tell him of course, never lied to him before and wasn't about to start. After that, I'm sure I'd be in the dog house with him for a long time, maybe forever.

I slugged back a beer to calm down then heard a knock at the front door. Answering it spiked my blood pressure, seeing Math Boy standing on my Welcome mat. "What the fuck... you followed me?" I saw a rusty orange Volkswagen Beetle in my drive, his I presumed.

"I knew you lived here," he pushed through the door. "School computer records, yanno. I work in admissions while you're in morning classes." He grabbed the beer from me and drank the rest of it.

"Get the fuck out of my house before I throw you out."

"We're not done yet."

"Oh the hell we are, we are so done, man."

"Now James, relax, the last few weeks you've been enjoying my awesome blowjobs, now haven't you? I just want more in return."

"You want more?" I snapped in more ways than one.

"Ya, I do."

Anger lit up and burned me through. He smirked, thinking he won. With a growl of frustration, I pinned him against the sofa and kissed the side of his neck, just shy of his ear. He responded, pressed his crotch into mine as I moved to the meat of his shoulder where I bit down to hold him still. A sharp intake of his breath and long groan had me making space between our bodies so I could undo my pants. He did his while I sucked a scarlet-purple mark at the crook of his neck. With both our pants open, neither of us wearing shorts, I felt his hard cock rub against mine. I pulled back and he tried to kiss me on the mouth, which I out-maneuvered by grabbing the bottle of Lubriderm, squirted a palm full of lotion.

"Gonna fuck me now, cowboy? Is this how it's gonna be?"

"Ya." I jerked him around and pushed him over the back of the couch. "You instead of me."

I kneed his legs apart, greased my dick with the cream and most of it in the line of his ass. His hole was ready for my thumb; it clamped down while I worked it twisting around, adding a finger. He pushed back wanting more of what I was giving him. The greedy slut pig always wanted more. I removed my fingers

"More..." I poked an inch of my girth into him then out before I curled a hand in the tail of shirt and thrust all the way. "There's more, you filthy little slut. How's that?"

Reese's answer was a piggy grunt, "Uh-uh, uh...ya, fuck ya! I want you bad, all of you."

Holy fuck! I couldn't deny it—it was some great ass—it felt like a smoking hot sheath that strangled my cock with every plow. I marveled at how fantastic he felt then to better my ass-punishing power, I gripped his hip in one hand while other twisted in his shirt and pulled him onto my erection. Damn, I wanted to hurt him, show him that no meant no. Make him see that he had nothing on me. For me, this wasn't sex for pleasure's sake because I was still plenty angry with him. I wanted that confusion gone that he instilled the afternoon he had me in his bed.

"Dammit...already," he craned his neck around, trying to look at me. "I'm going to blow my wad any second."

"That's right; watch me pound that cakehole of yours."

Grinning callously, I beat his ass and fucked furiously, almost pushing him over the sofa. He didn't protest this; he liked it in fact and met my battering. Several spank-thrusts later, he radiated a hot cherry-red.

"Aw, shit, I'm gonna...I'm coming!" Math Boy's ass contracted hard, as he moaned something unintelligible.

I felt his heat in waves against my stomach as I leaned over his back. "Ya, me too and that's all you'll ever get." I bit him between the shoulder blades; he writhed against me and permitted different angles of his horny ass. We fucked like mad for a minute more until I came, yelling crazy fuck-talk. "Ahh, jeezus fuck, ya..." My load came in jerky spurts and with the last spasm; I knocked him flat on the back of the couch.

I sucked his ear; nipped the lobe. "Ya know, earlier in my truck when you nearly choked me to death; that's the second time you forced yourself on me." I began with a hard tone. "I could've just as easily reached into my glove box for my pistol, but instead, I opened the door and dumped you on your ass."

Reese stiffened beneath me hearing my unveiled threat; held his breath.

"I want you to remember that." I pushed off him, and pulled up my pants. "You got your more, so leave me alone now, because next time you fuck with me it will be the pistol I reach for. Understand?" Although, I didn't really have a pistol, but a utility pocketknife, I'd never use it on him, but the lie and warning got my point across.

"Gotcha," he fixed himself, not meeting my eyes. "W-we are done," he stuttered and fumbled with the doorknob before he shot out the door where Darrion and Felicia came up the walk.

Darrion gave Reese a dirty look and a body check, a hard enough one that Reese stumbled off the sidewalk. Felicia nodded and patted my arm as she came into the house then went straight to the kitchen with a sack of groceries.

"That him?" Darrion asked.

"That was." I stressed the word 'was' with a nasty look of revulsion, hoping he'd understand that it was completely over between Math Boy and me.

"What was that all about?"

"Me clearing up some confusion."

Darrion suppressed a grin. "How'd that go?" He understood me perfectly.

"Not so sweet."

"I can make it all the more sweeter for you..." he pulled me to him, arms around my waist and hands sliding down my ass. "Right now if you'd like." His crotch ground against mine as he licked my chin.

"Wow." I was hot all over again, this time wanting sex because it was right. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." His tongue flirted with mine before slipping it into my mouth.

"Hey," Felicia called from the kitchen. "Nuh-huh, none of that, naughty boys."

"No?" Darrion asked mischievously. "Wanna watch me top?"

"Oh, of course." No one had to ask her twice, she loved being the voyeur to our exhibitionism. Not every woman who was horny for man-on-man sex was lucky enough to see a live show whenever she wanted. "I've so been waiting for this to happen." She giggled in enthusiasm.

We went upstairs, peeling our clothes off along the way, but I made a stop in the bathroom. I had to wash Math Boy away. In the shower, Darrion joined me. The hot water rained down on us, as I lathered up with sandalwood soap then passed it to him. His seduction started there, not that he really needed to since I already wanted him, but he nonetheless with heated words groaned into my ear. He washed my back, down to the curve of my ass then scraped his teeth over every part he cleaned. The slippery soapy water sluiced in the line to a place I rarely let him touch, where his fingers slithered inside of me.

"Jeezus." I was his to do with whatever he wanted.

I spread my feet wide apart, one foot on the side of the tub, allowing him room to crawl between my legs so he was in position to torture me with his mouth along with his fingers. My cock jutted out, bounced with the needle spray of water hitting it, red and ready for his full lips.

"Do you want me to give you head?" He was a mere fraction away from it.

"Oh, ya, ya, please do."

"Tell me how much you like to have your dick sucked."

"You are making me crazy."

"Tell me James, or I'll just breathe on you."

"G-gawd, a lot Darri..." I stuttered as his tongue licked the end of my dick, knowing that I loved my piss slit probed. "f-fuck, oh that's nice, fuckkk..."

My boyfriend's cock-sucking skills put Reese's to shame. It should too because Darrion had a good fifteen years on him. Math Boy had been fantastic, but it was mostly the danger factor, the aggressiveness—it was more sexually thrilling than what my guy was. Darrion wasn't as exciting before, however that wasn't the case now since he had me trembling at a high state of arousal, really in the need for what he had to offer.

"Quit fucking around in there!" Felicia called to us.

Reluctantly, I turned the water off and helped him to his feet, where I drew him into a face feasting lip-lock. We climbed out of the shower and dried each other off between kisses, licks and bites. Felicia was already on our bed, which was a huge West Coast King, a 72 inch by 84 inch playground. She had her version of a Kinky Jonnyboy, a glittering pink jelly vibe buzzing her clit, anticipating what she was about to see.

I wasn't sure how he wanted me so I flopped face down on the mattress, and stared at Felicia playing with herself. Man, I loved watching her do that as much as I loved fucking her. He coaxed me onto all fours, called me 'baby' with a deep croon as his tongue flicked across my ass. I shivered, feeling him spread my cheeks apart and mashing his face between them to get at my hole. His hot tongue lashed out; I bit my lip as he slipped into the nerve bundle of O-shaped muscle and flesh. He was relentless with that tongue, rimming me to the point I pushed back for more of that, much more.

"Do want you want me to fuck you now, James?"

"Fuck him, Darri." Felicia panted, turning up her vibe to high.

"You know I want you to." I said into the sheets, fists balled up in them. I lifted up, caught Felicia's big toe in my mouth and sucked on it as he fucked thick fingers inside me. I wanted him bad, all cock up to his balls deep. "Arghhh, fuck I'm ready now, dammit."

Done with the finger frigging torment, he had me flip over onto my back. He nudged my legs up, spreading them as he sidled against me. "Give me some of that lube, you dirty skank." He smirked at Felicia. "Our guy is going to need it."

I eyed his huge erection and silently agreed, sucked in my breath as he slopped a generous amount of cool lubricant on me then thumbed inside. Was I really ready for this? Physically I was, there was no doubt, I ached for it, but mentally, was I prepared for it? Unlike last time with Math Boy, I found I was. Darrion's big dick easily slipped through my virgin ass; burned me slightly as he thrust his thick meaty girth all the way without stopping. He finally bottomed out and paused, grinned in perverse triumph when he did.

"Popped your cherry, how do you like it?"

"Hell," I grabbed my ankles so that he could go deeper. "Don't stop."

"Oh god! That's hot." Felicia exclaimed, flipping her vibe to high. "Fuck him, fuck him...oooh!"

Hearing her, the toy sloshing wetly in her pussy, I knew she was in the midst of an orgasm. I dismissed her for a moment; it was all about Darrion and me. I didn't break eye contact with him and his light brown, copper ones pierced mine as we melted together. He was incredibly big and hard, driving in and out, slow at first then picking up rhythm the more excited we got. The sensation of him rubbing, dragging his cock against the secret sweet spot inside me that all men have, caused sparks of intense pleasure. I was right there on the edge with how well he controlled the power and speed of his fuck.