Tales 01 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She only opened her lips when he withdrew his fingers from her damp, warm lap. She released a drooping erection, ran the back of her hand over her mouth and looked up at him mischievously.

"Since you've already wiped my daughter, Mr. Brown, I took the liberty of drying you... by the way, my name is Aubrey."

He was already on his feet, pulled up his zipper and smiled pleasantly, "Very pleasant to meet you, Aubrey; my name is Daniel."

He held out his hand to her, gallantly helped her into her panties and plucked pine needles from her costume. Aubrey looked down at herself, worried about her expensive dress, but he reassured her, "Don't worry, dry moss doesn't stain. You still look like an egg peeled."

Aubrey sighed reassured, but she made up her mind to check at home that the dress hadn't been damaged after all. After the descent, she was glad to have left the steep slope behind and to have solid ground under her feet. She looked around, no one on the deserted stretch of road, so she hooked up with Daniel.

On the way back, they chatted about his work as a sports coach. Anyone listening by the wayside would have had the impression that an interested mother was asking the trainer about her daughter's progress. Shortly before the sports complex, Aubrey paused, took Daniel's arm and grinned, "You didn't answer my question in the forest."

He paused, "Which question?"

"What else you both did in the changing room? my daughter and you."

Daniel smiled sheepishly, "Maybe at this point, discretion is the better part of... maybe Angela doesn't want that... I don't know how you two feel about each other on such matters."

Aubrey waved off, "Don't worry about that, we know each other on such matters." She chuckled, "Sometimes, almost too much."

"Right, too much?" he wondered aloud, then laughed, "After our detour into the forest, I should have guessed."

They went on and approached the sports house. Aubrey stopped Daniel again and looked him in the face.

"You don't have to tell me anything about you and Angela, but if I get to see the locker room again, I might be able to imagine."

"You want to go in there again?"

"Yes, please."

He unlocked and they entered the room. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, Aubrey saw a gym bag hanging lonely and abandoned on a hook. She was amazed, "This belongs to Angela, isn't she taking it home?"

Daniel stated, "She always has some fresh things to change into with her."

Aubrey stood on tiptoe, reached in, and took out a pair of delicate panties. She held it up to her nose: freshly washed, her detergent, clearly one of her daughter's.

When she turned around, she had already reached the next topic and asked, "Are you on a first-name basis with the youngsters?"

"No, there has to be a bit of distance," he replied, "it's tight enough in here, anyway."

Aubrey had immediately disappeared behind the sliding door, sat on the wooden bench in the cubicle and waved to him with her panties.

"Please please, Mr. Brown, can you help me switch? I'm all sweaty."

He stepped into the door frame and grinned, "What if Angela notices that one of her panties is missing?"

"Oh, I'll wash it today and put it back in her drawer. She certainly didn't count them exactly."

Daniel shook his head, the mother was really like the daughter. Two teenagers, one just a little older, but this one turned his head at least as much as the younger one. Aubrey had already gathered her skirt and lifted her bottom.

When he got down on his knees, he felt the same urgent tingling sensation as he did with Angela. He pushed the panties down to Aubrey's feet, tugged them over her shoes, and laid them on the bench. She seemed to have listened carefully to his descriptions in the forest, for when he turned around she had raised her thighs and held out her feet to him.

It was a little more awkward with her, because Aubrey was in her high heels and he had to make sure nothing got stuck. The sight of her gorgeous labia didn't really help him focus on the task at hand. In the end he did it, got up and took a deep breath.

Aubrey put her heels down on the floor, looked him up and down, and joined in his sigh, "I understand my daughter's getting weak in here."

She said nothing for a while, until Daniel noticed that her gleaming eyes were fixed on the center of his body. When he straightened up with baggy trousers, Aubrey crouched in front of him, legs apart, her hand brushing her daughter's panties, which stretched tightly over her mons pubis.

She looked up at him and pleaded, "Please Mr. Brown, I want to see you do it."

Daniel had to blink to be sure that it wasn't the cheeky Angela who was sitting in front of him, but her mother. She pushed the panties aside and drove her middle finger knuckle deep in her pleasure channel.

The same irrepressible greed in her eyes as in Angela's that drove him mad. He undid his pants, freed his boner and began to massage himself.

Aubrey gazed back and forth between the tip of his cock and his face. She wanted to see everything and at the same time make sure that he could see when she dipped her finger into her pussy and smacked her lips. Both poked each other with hungry eyes and drove themselves higher and higher.

Finally Daniel sank to his knees and whispered, "Like the daughter..."

He cupped her bottom, pushed her fingers out with his tongue and stuck it into her warm, moist depth. Aubrey groaned, reached behind her knees, and lifted her thighs to feel him deeper.

When Daniel pulled back and took a deep breath, she looked at him with a twisted expression and groaned, "But Mr. Brown... you do that... not... with schoolgirls..."

Daniel taught her better by burying his face in her wet skin again. Aubrey tried to restrain herself and stammered, puffing, "You must... not... you flail... Mr. Brown, yeah..."

When Aubrey threatened to float away, Daniel got up and put his penis on her labia.

She interrupted him by wrapping her hands around his neck and pierced him with her eyes, "Did you?"

What did she mean?

"Did you fuck my daughter?"

Daniel pushed the tip of his cock a little and tried to speak calmly, "Can I fuck you, Angela?"

"Oh Mr. Brown," sighed Aubrey, "yeah..."

He continued to advance with his glans, "But do not tell your mother."

"No, Mr. Brown, I will not... not stop..."

Daniel thrust his cock deep into her lap and breathed, "Angela, I'll fuck you..."

"Yes, Daniel, fuck my Angela."

"Aubrey, yes... I have... I fucked her..."

As he penetrated her wildly, Aubrey took her daughter's place, and she got so upset that she threatened to hurry Daniel away.

She exclaimed, "Mr. Brown... yes... fuck me... deeper!..."

Thank God she choked on the words, so he had the opportunity to catch up, he even managed to gasp, "Angela... girl... I fuck you... and I want... to fuck your mom... Aubrey, I am..."

The narrow space was filled with two-part groans. It took quite a while before calm returned and only the faint chirping of birds penetrated the wooden walls.

***

After twenty minutes, Aubrey said goodbye to Daniel in front of his apartment door. As she left, she slung the bag over her shoulder and winked at him:

"So, as agreed, see you next time, but don't let me wait too long."

*

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance