TalesfromTheClub - Lila's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Rudy slid her red panties down to her knees and Mistress Anne gave her a swift spank.

Lila gasped and blushed.

Mistress Anne grinned. It was such fun embarrassing the new little subs. She looked out at the gathered crowd and poised her hand in the air. They hooted and cheered and she brought her hand down yet again, the smack echoing into the crowd. Lila wasn't sure how to feel. She was afraid of all the attention but strangely enjoying the spanks from this woman.

"Would you like another?" Mistress Anne teased.

Lila turned to her with crimson cheeks.

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Anne struck her again making Lila sigh at the contact.

Again and again she smacked her ass leaving her moaning and sighing.

After a few minutes Mistress Anne stopped and Lila looked over at her expectantly. Mistress Anne smiled at her and said, "Thank you for your service."

Master Rudy helped Mistress Anne off of the stage and helped Lila back up. Her ass was very sore and it hurt a bit to move but she felt elated and free. The faces in the audience no longer frightened her, in fact she was a bit aroused at how eagerly they were watching her every move.

"I think you have been up here long enough," Master Rudy said, eyeing her with a pleased grin. "Come now, let's go back to my room and see what other pleasures we can explore."

"Yes, master," Lila replied, holding her hands out to him with a grin.

12