Tamed Pt. 01: That Friday Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanah was in full swing, pushing her vibrating dildo in and out of her shaved pussy; imagining this man thrusting into her with his perfect dick...But as she felt another glorious wave of pleasure wipe over her the man she pictured changed. His skin tone changed to an olive/white complexion, his bald head growing brown hair, eyes changing to something not dissimilar to mine. Her eyes shot open as she realised what was happening. She moaned loudly, picturing my hot and heavy load spraying over her naked body she plunged the toy as deep as she could, pressing her thighs together as tight as she could as she turned the vibration to its relentless maximum setting.

"FUCK BRO!" She squealed without properly thinking, throwing her head back she came hard, her mouth wide and sucking in air in long drawn out breaths.

I had heard the muffled screaming through the walls, I had stopped in the middle of the living space, with nothing but cum stained jeans and no shirt, with my load sticking to my chest hair. I should have just ignored her and went to clean up, if I did there was no chance, she would have seen me like this. Curious worry settled in, I couldn't hear what Alanah had said...only that it sounded like one of the many nights with men I had heard before; but this time it was leaps and bounds more guttural and, dare I say, real.

I knocked on her slick black door with three succinct light taps. "You ok Alanah?" I asked through the door, not daring to open it for any reason, who knows what caused her to make such a noise.

Alanah gasped as the vibrator constantly buzzed even after her messy orgasm, her sheets were wet with her excitement, as was her thighs. She blushed heavily and immediately pulled the toy out of her, looking at its drenched, sticky length before clearing her throat.

"Can't you leave me alone for two minutes!?" She tried to shout, but half her words sounded timid, something which was unlike her. She tried her best to compose herself, failing to hold back her limp and euphoric body. "Fuck off and let me get ready for my date you loser!" Again, the words sounded less than convincing of her usual bitchy tone...

I didn't respond, stepping back a wave of irritation came over me. Even when I tried to be nice, she was needlessly mean. With a powerful throw I tossed the soiled materials over to the washing machine; I knew I was safe from being caught with cum stained sheets, once my step sister was in her room for date prep she would be in there for hours; perfecting her look of classy yet slutty enough to show you what heavenly experiences awaited you after the foreplay of dinner and flirting. I left no time to waste, I moved toward the bathroom, ready to clean myself.

Alanah sat there, staring at the dildo without blinking. Even after she was over her moment of arousal, she could still see that vivid image of me on my bed. Weakly she massaged her forehead with one hand, her gaze trailing to her wrist *Easily as thick as my wrist...fuck me...How have I never seen it before?* she thought, her privates throbbed with excitement as she recalled that godly ejaculation, with each breath her tits rose and fell, caressing the material of her silken robe...This was going to be a big problem.

12