Teacher gets Taught Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared lowered me back to the table and even brought me up so I could curl up on my desk and feel the cum dripping out of my, I'm guessing, stretched pussy.

I quivered in the cold air from sweat and the rush of chemicals in my body. I felt like I was floating and buzzing. I didn't come back down to earth until I saw another flash and looked to see Jared smiling behind his phone again.

I tried to cover up with my tattered dress but it was a feeble attempt. With some considerable effort I sat up. When I did I felt a big gush of cum leak out of my pussy.

"Jared, stop! You can't have pictures of this." I told him trying to sound like a person of authority. Like I was a real teacher and not some slut that fucked her student.

"Relax Jen. No way was I going to bang the hottest teacher in school and not have some way to relive this." Jared said looking down at his phone.

I heard moaning and grunting coming from the phone and was horrified when Jared turned the phone around and showed the video he took of me bent over my desk in the throes of ecstasy as he fucked me.

"Delete that right now! No one can ever see that." I ordered regaining some of my will.

I slid off the desk, which was a mistake because my legs were like Jell-O. I nearly fell right to the floor. Before I did, Jared's arms were there to catch me. He was warm and strong and comforting.

"Relax Jennifer, those are only for me. They are under lock and password at all times. Just something to hold me over until next time." Jared chuckled as he held me tight.

I pushed away from him and tried my best to straighten up. My dress was missing the top 3 buttons so my ample cleavage was on full display.

"There is not going to be a next time. There shouldn't have even been a first time. This was wrong. I'm your teacher and I'm married." I said.

"Funny I thought the being married part would've come first." Jared said, shooting me a smirk. I just glared at him. "I didn't hear you complaining while my cock was pounding those screams out of you."

I chewed my cheek not being able to argue with that. "This was still wrong. And you came inside of me. I'm not even on birth control."

"I guess next time I'll blast it off all over that pretty face of yours." Jared suggested as he caressed my cheek.

I turned away from him blushing. Normally I hated cum in my face. I found it degrading but the second I thought about it. Jared's cum all over my face....I wasn't disgusted.

Jared wrapped his big arms around me and held me tight in his embrace. I settled into his warm embrace. He nuzzled my neck and I felt the shivers down my whole body.

"I don't suppose you take it up the ass? Dirty little MILF like you." Jared said as he reached a hand down to squeeze my butt firmly.

I gasped at the thought.

"Absolutely not. I don't even let my husband do that." I said with indignation.

"I don't suppose you scream like that with your husband either. Probably some pencil dick loser." Jared said as he roamed his hands over my body.

I could feel his cock getting hard already. I reached a hand behind me to feel for it beneath his shorts and sure enough it was growing harder already.

"How are you hard already?" I was shocked.

Jared leaned in to speak directly into my ear.

"Because it's you, I can go all day." Jared said.

"I really need to get home...." I said not being able to hide my disappointment.

Jared, in response, brought my hand into his shorts and I instinctually grasped it and started stroking it. Hard was already squeezing my breast with one hand. With his other hand he reached it under my dress and into my leaking pussy. I moaned as his fingers entered me.

"You've never taken in the ass before?" Jared asked.

I froze and with a little shame I shook my head. He then slid his fingers out from my pussy and trailed up my crack and probed around to my butthole. I squirmed to get away at the foreign tough but Jared only tightened his grip.

I gasped as I felt his finger driving into my butt. It burned a little and I tensed in some pain but mostly at the foreign sensation.

"Once I breed your ass you'll never want anything else." Jared cooed in my ear.

I moaned and squeezed his cock. I couldn't believe myself.

Then Jared stopped and pulled away suddenly. I felt empty and cold and abandoned. I turned around to see him at the door smiling at me.

"Same time tomorrow."

12