Teacher's Condo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's pussy ached so bad and she wondered if today would be the day Carolyn finally made her cum.

"Sit on the edge, Amy," Carolyn told her.

Amy slid up and got on the smooth, slick surface behind her. She spread her legs and watched as Carolyn moved her head between them. Amy put her hands on the edge and prepared herself for something she'd dreamed of for a long time.

Carolyn was not experienced at this, but she knew what she would want done to her and was keen on providing her young friend the same pleasure. The pink pussy she saw was still dripping from the bath and it glistened in the light. Carolyn slowly licked her way up Amy's thigh until feeling the skin separate under her tongue. She tasted the first hint of Amy's juices and followed it to the opening it came from.

Amy moaned when Carolyn's tongue spread the lips and entered her for just an instant. The teenager pushed her hips forward and Carolyn responded by diving deeper into the opening. She probed it with her tongue while holding Amy up by the ass.

"Oh my God, Carolyn," Amy moaned. "Yes. Yes!"

If Amy relished what Carolyn had done so far, she was little prepared for what came next. The teacher pulled her tongue out and traveled up along the slit until feeling the tip of her tongue make contact with the little nub of Amy's clit. Carolyn felt the girl's entire body shudder at that first touch. She licked it again.

"Ohhhhhh God. Harder. Please, harder!" Amy cried out.

Carolyn licked and sucked on the clit, using her tongue like a finger and feeling the clit grow longer and harder. She put her lips around it and bit lightly, causing Amy to squirm on the edge of the tub and beg for more. Carolyn never lost contact and could tell Amy was getting closer to an orgasm.

Despite a desire for the attention Carolyn was giving her to last all night, Amy couldn't hold back her climax any longer.

"Now! I'm going to cum, Carolyn. Yesssss!"

The orgasm seemed to erupt from deep inside her body and through her pussy. Amy thrashed under the effects of Carolyn's tongue and lips. She pleaded for the teacher to keep going and when the first orgasm seemed to subside, another one started.

Carolyn tasted the sweetness work its way up to the clit and she licked Amy's pussy from top to bottom, resulting in more squeals of delight from the girl. It took more than a minute for Amy to finally back away from Carolyn and attempt to recover.

They held each other in the water with Amy getting the first taste of her own juices from Carolyn's lips during a kiss.

Moments later, they were drying each other off and moving into the bedroom where Carolyn dragged Amy onto the bed and playfully pushed her between her legs. Amy was an amateur, like Carolyn, but brought the teacher to an orgasm quickly and followed up with another treatment soon afterwards.

"I wonder what Mike and Chris would think now," Amy said, with her head resting on Carolyn's bare chest.

"I think they might want to watch next time," the teacher replied.

"Hmmmmm," Amy sighed.

12