Teen Teasing with Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god no, don't cum in my Jimmy, pull out and cum anywhere you want, please don't cum inside my pussy!" But she was still fucking back.

The little teenage hand grasped me again and eased me from the wetness of Michelle. I awaited my orders and didn't have to wait long. Chloe knew exactly where she wanted me to cum. She began to massage Michelle's outer lips and the messy nest of brown hair, but then moved up to tenderize her favorite torment spot, that sweet little brown rose. Slowly she tested the opening, around and around as I provided the force to ease it open. Michelle hummed with anticipation, and her ass began to quiver as she brought her knees under her and raised her sweet globes up. Now she presented us with her ass spread wide, and her little hole opened up a just little, providing me with more of an aim point than a channel.

Her voice deepened, she began to pant. "Oh Jimmy, that's it baby, you can go inside me there. It's ok to cum there, go ahead honey, push your cock in Mommy's butthole."

I paused for a moment, taking in the whole experience. My cock was dripping with Michelle's cum and my lubrication, I had two high school girls now lying side by side on the bed, one watching her mother drip from her hairy pussy as she waited to take my cock in her ass. My partner had her fine ass raised high off of the mattress, knees spread, her anus widely exposed. Her blindfolded face was turned to the side as though she was listening for my cock. Her hair hung around her face, I ran my fingertip lightly around my target and she quivered, moaning softly, "Ooh yes baby, mmmmm." I bent to her now, and kissed it, wondering at the perfection of her asshole, the ridges so perfectly symmetrical, the pale pink color, one little freckle on the entrance.

Then Chloe was beside me, cheek to cheek, and she kissed Michelle's ass cheek, softly forcing me aside as she worked to the opening. She licked her friend's mom now, a long slow loving lick that started way down between her legs, beneath her pussy, and slowly trailed up, bumping over her clit, digging deep inside her hairy gash, collecting a mouthful of drippings then depositing them as she neared our target. Michelle's anus filled with her contribution, and I watched breathlessly as Chloe swirled her little pink tongue around and around in a tightening spiral until she dipped the tip inside the older woman.

Michelle began to cum then, and she reached under to finger herself with two fingers, pumping them inside her pussy as her muscles involuntarily clutched at them and at her tormenter's tongue. She began to babble, "Oh god ogodogodogod, that's it baby ogod ogod OGOD OOOOH GOOOOOOD!"

Her ass bucked so hard that she slammed Chloe's face, knocking her away. I immediately mounted her, holding her to me by the hips, and stabbed at her ass, trying to find the now-moving target. She held still and reached between her legs to grab my cock, her hand literally dripping with her cum, and aim it for me. I drove into her ass and the head entered, finding strong resistance from her sphincter, but having the advantage of copious lubrication. I continued in one long thrust, feeling the walls of her ass fight me, waves of contractions trying to drive the invading muscle from her, and now she cried out in pain and tried to pull away. I was having none of that, and whoever's hands were on my ass now, urging me forward, assisted me into that tight channel, tighter even than the cheerleader's had been.

It was almost a replay of my experience with Chloe. I drove the housewife towards the headboard, all the time splitting her in half as I buried myself inside her core. She collapsed to the mattress, but that just made it easier to force myself into her, and finally I met her ass cheeks with my hips as I completed my thrust. I used my palms to spread her ass cheeks to give myself just another inch of penetration, as I began to spurt cum deep inside her. I reached under her belly now, pulling up as I came, and felt the muscles of her stomach clench in time with her inner muscles. My cock swelled and pulsed as I shot spurt after spurt of cream, and I raised up now, pulling her to her knees, and began to ease back, watching her anus extend as it clenched at me.

I eased forward again, slowly driving back to maximum penetration, still shooting a bit of cum, then pulled almost all the way out of her, watching intently as my shining shaft protruded from her, her asshole incredibly stretched by it. She clenched then, and I was immediately forcibly expelled, leaving a little gap, filled with white cream. I shoved back inside that shining hole, and drove completely to her core again, quickly this time, eliciting a grunt and another collapse. This time I just lay there, buried inside her, feeling her sweaty back against my chest, her hair stuck to our faces, and kissed the back of her neck.

I felt a stinging smack on my ass, and Amy tugged me by my balls. "Ok, Jimmy, I think you gave my mom enough. I think you better leave now." As I climbed off, soaked with sweat and cum and whatever else had oozed all over me for the last hour, Chloe hustled me towards the door. She handed me a towel and the keys to Chloe's car as I pulled on my tshirt. I wiped some of the remnants of of the afternoon off of my body, and stepped into my shorts. I looked around at the disaster in the teen's room, clothing scattered on the floor, the bed wild and soaked, with a blindfolded naked housewife tied across it, and my two teen charmers standing naked smiling at me. I started to laugh and stifled it as I backed out.

I was opening the front door, and peeking out to see if I was clear, when Amy grabbed my arm. "Don't forget your present, Mr. Hale, you were such a good boy today." She stood on tiptoes and kissed me wetly, I lifted her feeling her naked breasts slide up my torso lifting my tshirt. Her little pussy tickled my naval as we kissed, then she whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna need a lot of help with my homework this year, we need to get really deep in it." Then she licked deep into my ear. She dropped down and handed me a bundle of cloth as I sprinted out the door into her VW. I dropped her present on the passenger seat, and hurriedly put the top up on the car and started it up. Looking down, my heart pounded when I saw three pairs of panties, one from each of my sweet friends. I'd never smiled the way I did on my drive home that day, and, believe it or not, I had a hard-on the entire way.