Teletranscendence 02

Story Info
Now it's your body's turn woman...
1k words
4
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, if I were alone, I'd be drowsy and contented, likely to fall asleep. Not when we're in each other's minds and bodies though: you're wide awake and so am I. It doesn't matter that I won't have another erection for half an hour (not so young any more), your body is going to take us to climaxes now. One last bit of fun between my legs first: you want me to do the "look like a woman" trick. We carefully push my balls into my groin until only the ball sack is outside, then fold the sack long so it looks like a pair of cunt lips. Then also pushing my flaccid dick inside until only the tip is visible, pulling back the foreskin, and there we have the clit! Looking at my "female genitals" in the wardrobe mirror that I also have next to my bed, we both find it funny, but it's not really comfortable for long, so we bring everything back out to its proper place and leave my body alone to relax and not distract us, although you so love to play!

Your body is all that interests us now though, and you let me take control for a while.

I stand you with your back to your wardrobe door mirrors, looking at your ass and slapping your buttocks a couple of times with your right hand, not too hard. Then gently stroking belly, sides and breasts, tickling and lightly tweaking the nipples. Now I can't wait any longer - I want to experience that feeling of having a filled cunt, now everything speeds up.

Index and middle finger in your mouth, although it's hardly necessary because you're already pretty wet from our previous fun and games. First the index finger around the outer and inner pussy lips, not yet the clit, then in... Feeling the ribbing inside, circling around and soon adding the middle finger. Pressing against the front wall, behind the pubic bone, reminds me of my prostate - however, it's a somewhat larger region that feels so good, maybe it shouldn't be called the G-Spot but the G-Area! It really does feel quite similar to the prostate, but requires less contortions to reach with the fingers and is somehow a bit less "crampy."

We can't avoid the base of the fingers pressing on the tip of the clit. It's swelling now and taking our breath away, becoming our center of feeling, like getting an erection; it's a mistake to think it's much smaller than a dick, because it runs back along the pussy lips - and both sides count...

It would be so easy now to simply rub it and come quickly, but we have plenty of time for playing around a little first. From your feelings and from your selection of toys it's clear that we're about to do a bit of "comparative proctology..."

You've already made a mental note to get yourself an anal beads vibrator like we had up my ass, but for now you have a nice long plain one with a similar diameter. Condom over it, lube, turn on at half speed, look in the mirrors at your pretty puckered anus while tickling around, on and then in your asshole with the tip. Taking it out, spreading wide and looking inside, then in and out a few times, not too deep, stimulating the sphincter with which we grip it, clenching those lovely ass cheeks... Turning it up to full speed, we push it in as far as is comfortable and enjoy the gut feeling of the vibrations. Holding it in with the left hand, we grab the nicely curved G-Spot vibrator in the right - it goes easily in your, our pussy and straight to the place it was designed for. Grunting, groaning and talking dirty, we feel the tingling spreading through your whole abdomen. With the thumb we adjust the speed of the vibrators to be almost identical, like tuning a musical instrument, so a slow beating rhythm builds up between them, making your whole body shake, and where they are almost in contact with only the thin walls of rectum and vagina in between, it becomes unbearably intense until we have to seek release. Left hand holding both vibrators in place, we spread the right fingers in the Vulcan greeting and lay them along your "magic wishbone," rubbing your inner and outer pussy lips and pressing them around the G-Spot vibrator so that the buzz goes into both sides of your, our extended clitoris, heading for the place where everything meets, the singularity, and the universe-surfing begins and the waves running through your body extend to all of spacetime and there's no stopping now as we thrust with that far-away right hand and the tip of the clit makes full contact with the vibrator, holds for a brief moment that is an eternity, then it is and we are the singularity exploding to create another universe and we are everything overloaded with joy and elation and arcing between our outer selves and knowing all the other universes we have created and letting the all-embrace subside back to your body, different but the same, still feeling ass and pussy, beat-vibrations and clit-rubbing, enjoying the aftermath...

As I relax I'm a little slow to notice your mischievous mood - before I know it you're rubbing your clit button fast and hard, those nerve endings that are more densely packed than anywhere on a male body, coming so quickly that I'm taken by surprise and swept up on your next universe-creating orgasm without being able to remember much about it except coming back very contented but still ready for another one.

This time, though, we take a short break. I was so caught up that I need to check that my body is still breathing! However, everything is OK. You want to clean up - first you take the vibrator out of your pussy and lay it to one side, then, similar to my routine, vibrator out of the ass, enjoying a little bit of in-and-out, and dispose of the dirty condom. No toilet or shower yet though - you take wet-wipes and clean yourself carefully from front to back, finishing off with tissues to dry off your ass crack.

You're not finished yet...