Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 10 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept me talking while Taylor deep-throated my cock and I fingered Charlotte. Then conversation stopped and I was replicating some of the things I’d done almost two-years earlier, with Margo. The truth was, I didn’t remember many of the details. I was just making stuff up to please and tease them.

* * * * *

We had another time set aside for discussion on Sunday after I got back from an early flight lesson. Before the subject of a topic could be started, I turned to Charlotte. “Hey, you guys got me talking about my first night with Margo, but turn-about is fair play. You need to tell me about one of your hot dates where you gave it up for another guy.”

There was some resistance by Charlotte, and then Taylor to sharing that information. Charlotte had more experience than Taylor, and had more boyfriends that she admitted to ‘going all the way with’.

After some debate, we tabled Charlotte’s sharing until the evening when we wanted to be naked, ready to fuck, and in bed. That’s what happened, and it went very well.

* * * * *

One of my surveillance trips that took me Nassau. My male subject told his wife he had to be in Atlanta for a seminar. The dumb fuck had never gone to a seminar before, so she got suspicious and decided to investigate further. The dumb fuck also took his bimbo secretary with him for a few days. I got highly incriminating photos and video of their three-day fuck fest. Their room had a patio door that opened onto the beach, and at night they couldn’t see me standing in the shadows filming their intercourse. I sent all my ‘data’ back to the Boston office to add to an in-process report that I’d already started before the trip. Dumb fuck was served divorce papers as he got off the plane at Logan Airport with the bimbo in tow. There was also a restraining order.

During that trip, I had a little free time to examine my own life. I went out to a nice restaurant for lunch where I could watch the couple, check on passersby, and think.

First and foremost, I lived in the best family situation that I could imagine. I had two beautiful, stable romantic partners with every indication that we were in it for life. I also had a growing circle of friends around work and my aviation endeavors. One group was talking about what to do for underprivileged tots for the coming holiday season. I liked the way they were giving of their time and money.

I had a great job that was interesting and intriguing, even mildly dangerous from time to time. I liked the risks. I was healthy and keeping fit. Our family finances were in good condition and getting better as we saved towards a house in the burbs.

I thought that maybe I’d had lived some terrible life in some other existence or universe, because this one was sure treating me well. I reminded myself to be grateful to the universe for the many gifts in my life.

My thoughts shifted, and I remembered about buying a couple of souvenirs for Charlotte and Taylor. They’d each like a tasteful top that had a Nassau flavor to it. Then, I had a flash of inspiration. There was one shop that printed just about anything you wanted on a t-shirt. I thought, and then had one made for myself that I knew would get a laugh out of my two wives, especially if I wore it when the three of us were going out casual.

The t-shirt said,‘Temporary Boyfriend’. Watch for us jogging along the Charles River in Cambridge or Boston.


The End for Now

12