Teresa Scalia: Riot in the Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this announcement Kathy and Maria broke off the confrontation with the wives. They climbed the stairs to the ring apron and stepped through the ropes. Of course the whistles and catcalls came to a crescendo when each girl would straddle the rope and bend over as they entered the ring. Both girls would linger for a moment, in that position, to arch their backs and show off their derrières to the appreciative crowd. Once in the ring the girls discussed their treatment by Teresa and Barbara.

"I don't know about you" said Maria "but I'm not letting any suburban housewife talk to me like that. I know Mrs. Anderson all too well and I can handle her, who's that busty Italian all in black?"

"That is the famous or infamous Teresa Scalia. She's the one who had the fight with Roxanne in the bar. Didn't she tell you about it?"

"Yes, Roxanne did tell me about her. Roxanne fought her in the bar. Guess the place was packed because of happy hour. Anyway Roxanne managed to strip the bitch down her bra and panties and had her up on the dancers' stage. And then she pulled her by the hair into the private dance room. Roxanne didn't tell me what went on in there." offered Maria.

Kathy relayed a little more history "She's the bitch who caused all the problems at the swimming pool when I was still coaching. I didn't see it, but I guess her and the blond really got into it."

The auctioneer again addressed the arena.

"Gentlemen, as a special treat to assist with tonight's auction, we have two of the most lovely ladies in our community. You all know Mark Anderson and Dominic Scalia, the organizers of this event. Helping with the auction will be none other than their wives Barbara Anderson and Teresa Scalia."

Teresa shot a glare at Dominic "You mean I'm supposed to get up in the ring with those two hookers? I'm not having any of that."

Barbara looked at Mark "I'm not doing that. It puts me on a level with them and they're nothing but streetwalkers."

Dominic tried to calm them both down. "It's for charity, please help us out everyone is expecting you."

Kathy and Maria were equally surprised that the wives were to join them in the ring.

"I can't believe they're going to come up here." Maria told Kathy. "As far as I'm concerned this is our territory and I don't have to listen to their insults."

Evidently some of the comments from the wives involving hookers and streetwalkers were heard all the way up in the ring.

"Maria, if they do come into the ring let's have a little fun with them. After all we will have them on our turf." suggested Kathy.

"You're right Kathy, let's see what we can do. I think I've got a little interest in that in that package wrapped in black dress."

As if on cue the ring announcer solicited the crowd to encourage the wives to make their appearance in the ring.

"Gentlemen, please let's have a big hand for Teresa Scalia."

The crowd responded with a big ovation. Dominic used this as leverage to get Teresa to comply.

"Listen to that crowd Teresa, they're waiting for you." Dominic pleaded.

Teresa looked at Barbara, then looked at Dominic.

"All right I'll do it, but when this is finished not only will you have much explaining to do but it will cost you big time."

Teresa walked to the stairs that led to the ring apron. A white spotlight from on high illuminated her as she negotiated the stairs. With her tight skirt, the stairs were just a little difficult and it was necessary for the hem to raise slightly. Of course the more leg that was exposed was an added treat for the crowd. Teresa got to the ring apron and delicately pulled down the hem of her skirt. Looking at the ropes, Teresa was at a loss on how to get through them and into the ring. Kathy Benson noticed Teresa's uncertainty and stepped over to offer assistance.

"Here Mrs. Scalia let me help you."

With that Kathy put one foot on the middle rope and pushed down to create a gap for Teresa to pass through.

"Why is she helping me? thought Teresa.

Holding the top rope to steady herself, Teresa bent one leg at the knee and tried to pass it over the middle rope. Unfortunately her tight skirt again prevented that. It was obvious she would have to compromise her skirt length to get through the ropes. Pinching the fabric at mid thigh with her fingers, Teresa hiked up her skirt a few inches so she could pass one leg over the rope. With a little difficulty Teresa swung her left leg back and over the middle rope. She then bent at the waist to pass under the top rope. This provided a great view for those with seats in the proper orientation. Brightly illuminated by the spotlight, Teresa's skirt was above mid thigh and as tight as could be around her butt. Her legs were straddling the middle rope. Just as she was directly over the middle rope and under the top rope, a convenient accident happened. Kathy quite casually slid her foot off the ring rope. The tension on the rope caused it to snap straight up like a rubber band, which of course was in direct line with Teresa's crotch. The hem of Teresa's skirt was pushed upward and just over the curve of her derrière. Teresa whooped in shock and her knees buckled when the ring rope made a fleeting contact with the crotch panel of her pantyhose. She did maintain a grip on the top rope while she practically sat on the middle rope. Kathy and Maria exchanged smirky glances while Kathy went to Teresa's aid. Mark and Dominic covered their eyes and shook their heads in dismay. They were truly fearful of what might happen next. Barbara watched the whole episode and truthfully had to suppress a smirk herself at seeing her old nemesis in such a situation.

"Oh Mrs. Scalia I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. My foot slipped. Please let me help you." Kathy said with feigned sincerity.

"Yes I'm sure that was an accident you little bitch. What are you doing? Let go of my arm!"

Kathy grabbed Teresa's upper left arm and pulled her into the ring. Of course Teresa had not yet gained her footing and Kathy's "assistance" caused her to tumble into the ring on her side. By now there are more than a few hoots of laughter from the assemblage as Teresa's dignity was taking some serious damage. Teresa rose to a sitting position and looked up at Kathy Benson, who was having a little chuckle herself. Teresa stood up and ignored the fact that her skirt had now worked its way up to a point where her black lace panties were viewable from the front. From behind the view was equally delectable, the hem had risen over the curve of Teresa's butt for all to see. The spotlight operator was doing a fantastic job of keeping Teresa fully illuminated. Teresa had selected a very sexy pair of high waisted black lace panties to wear underneath her black pantyhose. Her pantyhose was the sheer to the waist type that afforded a good view of her panties. Teresa walked over to Kathy oblivious to where her skirt had ended up.

"You did that on purpose. I should teach you a lesson here and now." Teresa fumed.

"Mrs. Scalia," Kathy countered "I think before you start anything you should make a few clothing adjustments. After all do you usually wear your skirts above your waist?"

"Skirts above my waist? What the hell is she talking about? thought Teresa.

Teresa then looked down and saw the bunched skirt. She also saw a good length of firm thighs all the way up to the black lace that covered her pubic area. She quickly used both hands to pull her skirt down and regain some modesty. Before she could make a move on Kathy the announcer stepped between them.

"And now let me introduce our second special auction assistant for the evening Barbara Anderson!"

A second spotlight swung over to Barbara's location at ringside. Barbara said nothing, but gave Mark a look that later in the evening the accounts would be balanced. Barbara made her way to the stairs and negotiated them with no problems, her flowing skirt did not impede her. At the ring apron Barbara had the same dilemma as Teresa. That is how to get through the ropes in a ladylike manner. Determined not to let anything happen to her as did to Teresa, Barbara raised her left leg and tried to pass over the middle rope while she pushed down on it. Teetering a bit on her heels, Barbara's first attempt was unsuccessful. Seeing that she was having difficulty, Maria approached Barbara from behind to "assist". Approached from the rear and with her head down and bent over at the waist, Barbara had no idea Maria was behind her. Barbara tried again to swing her foot over the rope. This time she made it, although she was still having a slight balance problem. When Barbara paused and regained her balance, Maria very surreptitiously took hold of the hem at the back of Barbara's skirt. The spotlight operator evidently had an idea what was going on and kept the light on Barbara's location. Very slowly Maria raised the hem revealing the back of Barbara's thighs clad in the white hose. The crowd reaction was spontaneous as more of Barbara's legs came into view. As the hem went higher the cheers grew louder. The lacy tops and garters of Barbara's stockings were revealed. Maria reacted to the cheers of the crowd and continued to expose Barbara. Barbara had no clue what was going on. As the skirt hem went to greater heights, Barbara's tanned thighs above the stocking tops were illuminated by the spotlight. Unknowingly Barbara assumed a posture that was displaying her exposed areas to their best advantage. Her back was straight and her torso was parallel to the ring rope. Standing straight legged, her hips were at a saucy angle. Ringside viewers were surprised and most appreciative when the hem rose further revealing the uncovered globes of Barbara's derrière. For she had chosen to wear a thong with her white lace garter belt that evening. In sharp contrast to the tanned skin of her thighs, Barbara's bottom was flawless creamy white and showed the borders of the bikini bottoms she wore while tanning.

"What's all the cheering about" wondered Barbara. Barbara finally felt something going on with her skirt as the front hem was pulling back against her legs. Maria adroitly let the hem drop. As it draped over Barbara's back, Maria stepped back to admire her work. Still grasping the middle rope for balance, Barbara swung her right leg over. It was then she felt her skirt skim off the back of her shoulders. As Barbara righted herself, Maria walked up to her.

"Lovely outfit Barbara. I especially love the garter belt. And the thong, what a nice touch."

Barbara blushed at hearing this from Maria.

"How does she know about my underwear?" Barbara thought.

Teresa had turned her attention from Kathy to watch Barbara's entrance. And she herself was amused at seeing Barbara so unaware of her exposure. She had to stifle a laugh herself. Barbara walked over to stand beside Teresa.

"Barbara, do you have any idea what Maria was doing with your skirt when you were climbing through the ropes?" Teresa asked.

"I never saw Maria until I was into the ring. What was all the cheering about?"

"Well dear let's just say Maria raised the hem high enough so we all could appreciate your taste in lingerie. By the way do you always wear regular bikini bottoms when you tan?" Teresa said with a touch of sarcasm.

Barbara thought for a moment "That may well be, I think you had a bit of a show yourself. You always did look good in black lace. Are they Victoria's Secret?"

Teresa was going to counter Barbara's comment, but decided to maintain a discreet silence.

With all the assistants in place, the auction began. The auctioneer would give a description of the item up for bids and Kathy or Maria would parade around the ring holding the item for the inspection of the attendees. Helpers were in the crowd to assist the auctioneer in keeping track of the bids. Barbara and Teresa still had no idea what their function was. They stood at one side of the table. Maria or Kathy would circulate past them with the sale item. Of course wicked glares were exchanged by all the ladies in the ring. When the auction progressed to the higher dollar items, the auctioneer gave them their instructions.

"Okay ladies this is where you come in. These are the most expensive items in the sale and I want you to display them as the other girls have. Just carry them around and let the bidders get a look at what they're buying. Simple enough?"

Teresa looked at Barbara and said "I suppose I can handle this, think you can Barbara?"

"Yes" replied Barbara having no appreciation for Teresa's condescending attitude.

"Let's get this over with."

"Mrs. Scalia that's such a lovely outfit you're wearing, but you would look so much better if you would remove your jacket and let everyone appreciate you." the auctioneer requested.

"I suppose I could do that, as long as it helps things along." Teresa replied. Of course it didn't hurt that Teresa was well aware of how she looked in that dress without the jacket. She did enjoy the whistles of the crowd and was fully aware of what the reaction would be when she took the jacket off.

Teresa slipped off her jacket revealing her smooth shoulders and arms, but the real show was in the cleavage. Teresa's breasts certainly filled the cups of her strapless dress. The bodice acted like a push up bra, as if Teresa needed one. More whistles and cheers came forth as Teresa laid her jacket on the table. Demurely placing her hands behind her back Teresa made a slow turn towards the audience while pulling her shoulders back and subtly thrusting her chest forward. The crowd reacted as Teresa had hoped with tumultuous cheers and whistles.

Teresa's actions were not lost on Kathy and Maria. They stood together at one side of the ring while Teresa took center stage.

"Will you look at that bitch work the crowd. She's actually enjoying this. I wonder how much her husband paid for that set of boobs." Maria said to Kathy.

"There are no implants there Maria. I guarantee you those boobs are the real deal."

"How do you know they're real?"

"Remember, I told you about the problem at the middle school swim meet. Our dear Mrs. Scalia over there was stripped out of all her clothes including her bra and panties. I got a good look at those tittles and they are all hers." Kathy testified.

Barbara was taking in Teresa's exhibition as well.

"She really is getting into this. I can't believe how she sticks her chest out. As if that dress doesn't show off her boobs enough as it is. Well two can play that game and I'll get my chance." Barbara thought to herself.

The auctioneer described the next item which was a certificate for an overnight stay at a resort in upstate New York.

"What do you want me to do now?" Teresa asked the auctioneer.

"Just walk around the ring and hold the certificate, pretend you're Vanna White." The auctioneer said with just a bit of exasperation.

Teresa held the paper 8 x 10 inch certificate in front of her at waist height. She slowly walked around the ring carefully placing one high-heeled foot directly in front of the other. Walking in this manner, Teresa was knowingly putting more than the usual sway in her hips.

The bidding was furious and soon the sale was finalized for considerably more money than was anticipated. Teresa walked back to the table to put the certificate in the area where the sold items were kept. She passed close to where Maria was standing. As Teresa passed, Maria could not help her self as she gave Teresa a quick bump with her hip. Teresa was pushed a couple steps to her left. She quickly turned to face Maria.

"Watch it you bitch don't try anything with me." warned Teresa.

Maria laughed "Oh my goodness! I'm so afraid!"

Teresa made no retort. She merely turned her back to the haughty Latina and walked to the other end of the table. Maria couldn't help but stare at Teresa's ass as she slowly walked away. That could make one wonder if Maria had some slightly different inclinations of her own.

"Mrs. Anderson, I'd like you to present the next item please." requested the auctioneer. "It's another certificate so just walk around the ring as Mrs. Scalia did."

Barbara was thinking to herself "Oh sure, I should parade around like that."

The auctioneer interrupted Barbara's thoughts "And if you could put a little spice into it, it really helps the sale."

"Okay fine if you think it will help that much."

Barbara held her head up, pulled her shoulders back and tried to put on her most alluring look. Walking around the ring she calculated a way to comply with the auctioneer's request for more spice. Barbara would take a few steps and then do a quick spin. The spin would allow a fleeting glimpse of Barbara's legs in their entirety nearly to the stocking tops. Her first spin was greeted with cheers. As she did more twirls the cheering increased. As did the bidding. Again the sale was made for an unexpected high price. As Barbara walked to the table to replace the certificate, Kathy extended her foot and intentionally tripped Barbara. Barbara fell forward but luckily the table was there and prevented her from falling to the mat. She turned and faced Kathy.

"Don't trip me you slut." Barbara exclaimed

"Don't call me names Mrs. Anderson or I'll have Maria give you the treatment again. But perhaps that might be something you would find enjoyable. How about it Barbie?"

Barbara was speechless at the mention of Maria giving her the treatment. For she knew full well what the treatment entailed. And quite frankly, Barbara would occasionally reminisce to herself about that night. Without a snappy comeback Barbara joined Teresa at the other end of the table.

The next item up for bid was a watercolor done by a local artist who had recently been given worldwide accolades. The canvas was approximately 4 by 3 feet. It was Teresa's turn to present the painting. Picking up the canvas by the edges, she held the painting in front of her low enough to see over the top, but effectively blocking everyone's view of her body. The auctioneer started the bids, but soon it was apparent the bids were slow in coming. Also shouts were coming from the crowd encouraging Teresa to hold the painting in a different manner. Sensing that there may be a problem getting a fair price for this piece, the auctioneer whispered at Teresa as she passed near him.

"Hold that painting up above your head. They want to see you." Little did the auctioneer know how prophetic his words were."

"Oh all right.." Teresa replied.

When Teresa was looking at dresses for this event and chose this particular style, she didn't take into consideration that, for this event, her physical movements may be more than the usual. Suffice it to say Teresa never tried reaching up over her head during the fitting of the dress and had no inclination that movements such as that may cause her problems.

Teresa extended her arms over her head holding the painting by the edges at the bottom. Unfortunately for Teresa and fortunately for the bidding patrons, Teresa was going to suffer a bit of a costume malfunction. Her boobs being packed into that form fitting top, both pulled free of the cups when her arms went above her head. The crowd reaction was instantaneous with a groundswell of cheering. Teresa had no idea what was going on and neither did Barbara or the bikini girls until Teresa turned to walk back to the other side of the ring. As she turned towards Barbara, it was obvious that two light brown nipples had popped free of the black cups of the dress. Teresa's areolas were about the diameter of silver dollars. Her "pencil eraser" nipples had just slipped over the edge of the cups . As she moved about the ring it became clear that more of Teresa's breasts were rising over the top . The entire nipple and areolas of both breasts were quickly exposed as they worked their way out of the bodice. There was suddenly more boob out of the dress than in. Evidently Teresa was enjoying the increased attention and finding it somewhat of a turn on. Her nipples were slowly becoming erect. Not yet to their full rock hard glory, but a noticeable change had taken place. Teresa maintained her pace, slowly walking with a hip swinging gait. The painting held over her head, Teresa was still unaware of the tit show she was putting on. Actually she was too busy looking into the audience and vamping for them. The auctioneer missed the whole show as he was too busy keeping up with the bids. The sale was going fast and furious. When Maria saw Teresa's state she nudged Kathy in the ribs.