Terra's Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have had enough." Marte says, turning away and heading back toward the kids. After just a few steps, Terra and Aiyana tackle Marte. Under water, she feels hands groping her. She is not sure who's hand belongs to which female. She fights off the hands and screams for help. All the young children come to her rescue.

The rest of the day is spent visiting with the Terra's mom and aunts. That night, Terra and Marte are assigned little kids to sleep with. Terra curses under her breath, asking her grandma if she can sleep with Aiyana instead. Marte turns and looks at Terra with piercing eyes. The idea is shot down by her grandmother.

Sunday morning, Terra and Marte pack their belongings in the SUV and help break down their tents. They eat breakfast with the family then head back home.

"You know I was just messing with you about Aiyana right?" Terra says.

When Marte does not answer, Terra continues. "She is my first cousin. I told her you were mad that we were making out in public and told her I was going to kiss her to get your goad. I was also kidding about staying with her last night. Even if Grandma has said yes, I wouldn't have stayed with her."

"Why must you constantly try to push my buttons?" Marte asks calmly.

"I don't know. I mean it in a playful way Marte. You should know by now that I don't do it to piss you off. Don't take me so seriously."

"That is part of the problem half the time Terra. I have troubles taking you seriously and I often wonder if you take us seriously. I shouldn't have to wonder whether you are going to stray or not. I should have no doubt in my mind. That is where we fell apart the last time."

"You are right. I am sorry. I guess I don't see it from your point of view. Just trying to have fun. I am totally committed to you. I will even cut Jung Li out of the circle if you want me to."

Marte starts laughing. "Now you are going a little too far. Let's not make rash decisions. I just don't want you to continually push my buttons. Now take your clothes off and get in the back seat."

"Um, what for? Because you are relegated to the back seat until we get home. No touching me or else you will be cut off for much longer than you ever wish to be. Sit in the middle so I can see you through my rear-view. When we get home, you are all mine."

Surprised by what she is hearing, Terra rushes to the backseat and strips off her clothes. She is stunned by Marte's playfulness. Perhaps her flirting with her cousin has an effect on Marte after all. Marte realized that the cars in front of her would also be able to see the top half of her naked body if they looked in their rear-view mirror. This excited her. The next four hours, she watched carefully to see if any of the drivers in front of her were glancing at her. To her luck, more than a few appeared to notice. She could feel herself getting wet from the attention, not that it took much to excite her. She also enjoyed the frequent glances from Marte.

When Marte pulls into the stone driveway of her cabin, Terra tries to rush out of the car. She is surprised to find that Marte has turned the child locks on. Marte rushes up to the cabin and locks the door behind her. Terra finally climbs into the front seat and runs to the door. She stands naked, pounding on the front door and yelling "Let me in you brute."

After what seems like forever, the door opens. Standing before Terra in the nude, Marte pulls Terra inside and slams the door shut behind them. Marte aggressively pushes Terra up against the wall and kisses her with intense passion. After making out for several seconds.

Marte pulls away from Terra and points to her bedroom saying, "Get your ass in that bedroom right now."

12