The 70 Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense. You didn't sweat at all. No shower unless you let me come in with you."

"Theo, that sounds great, but I'm scared to death that you'll think I'm ugly. I mean, I've had four kids, I'm in my sixties..."

"And you look beautiful, inside and out. Now about those insides..." she laughed and he kissed her again.

"Theo? One more thing. Can you lead me like the waltz or something? Steve was really....well, I have very little experience and I want it to be good for both of us. OK?"

"Sure, but only if you tell me if I'm doing it right too. Would you feel better with a shower?" She nodded. "Alright then. But make it quick, I can't wait. And I'll take a quick one too."

She dashed off and came out with a shorty, barely there pajama set. And looked down. Embarrassed. "My goodness, Linda. You look magnificent. You're so beautiful..."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I'll be back in about 2 minutes. Or so." He came back in boxers and a tee shirt. Walked over and kissed her. They hugged and their hands started to explore. He gently pulled her towards the bed and they lay down. He continued to moving his hand, becoming acquainted with ech curve and line. Gently touching her backside and then sliding around and sliding up her thigh.

She groaned and reached down and felt his cock through his shorts, then gently pulled it out of the fly. She started stroking it faster and faster. He reached down and gently touched her hand. "Slow, Linda. There's no rush." She slowed.

He slid his hand up and gently cupped her breast. Not the firm perky ones they once were, but nice just the same. He kneaded it then tugged on her nipple, rolling it in his fingers. She groaned. "Oh, Theo." He pulled her pajama top up and off. She reached over to turn the light off.

"No, Linda. Leave it on. You're so beautiful. Don't hide. Be proud of yourself." He kissed her then slid his head down and sucked in her nipple. Rolling it with his tongue and pulling on it.

She groaned. His hand moved down and started rubbing her thigh and slid around to the inside and coaxed her thighs apart.

His fingers slid closer and closer, slow, gentle, teasing. Building her anticipation. Then slid up and down her crease through her bottoms. Sliding inside the waist of her pj's, he gently massaged her clit then moved down and gently, slowly slid a finger into her. She groaned and clutched his hand. He continued to work on her breasts.

He added a second finger and used his thumb to massage her clit. She arched her pelvis towards his hand. "Oh, God, Theo. I...I...errrrr! Oh, my goodness!" She shuddered. He slid her bottoms down and off.

He left her breasts and started working down her chest, her abdomen. Probed her navel and started lower. "Theo. You don't have to. I know it stinks. I try to keep it clean, but...Steve..."

"Is an asshole. You smell great. I want to do this." He continued southward, kissing her inner thigh, then all around and gently flicked her clit.

"Geeze, Theo. I...I...never had anyone do this before. What should I be doing?"

"Simple. Lay back and enjoy." He sucked her clit into his mouth. She groaned. Then slowly eased down and licked her crease and probed. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and gently pushed his head against herself. She groaned. "Darn, Theo. Incredible. What I've missed. I never imagined..."

"Just getting started, Linda." His tongue licked her crease. Up and down. Clit to anus and back. She shuddered, tensed and relaxed. He reinserted a finger, then a second, licked and sucked on her clit and probed her pucker with another finger. "Oh, God! Theo! Damn!" She shoved his head against her puss and arched up against him. "Oh, oh, oh!" She thrust her pelvis forward and back, jerked at her waist and then lay still.

"Theo? I've never had one like that." She started to cry. "Thank you. By now, Steve would have cum twice and be done with me. And I'd be left high and dry waiting for my first one. But I haven't even done anything to you or for you yet. Would you please go in me? I need to feel you, inside."

He moved between her legs and kissed her. "Theo. You smell like me. I'm sorry. I..."

"Linda. This is all part of it. You smell great."

"But..."

He moved towards the opening. "Don't be lazy, Linda. Help guide me in." She took his cock with one hand and slid her lip to the side with the other and he slid in. Not like the old days, he thought. Hard enough to go in, but not as hard as it used to be.

Even with pharmaceutical help. Maybe I'll have to try the shots. Don't like the thought of that much though. I hope she's not disappointed.

In and out. Deeper with each thrust. Controlled, measured. Then slowly increasing the speed and force of each thrust.

She pushed up with each thrust to bury it as deeply as possible. Pelvis to pelvis. "Theo! Oh, Theo! She tensed, thrust hard. Her finger nails dug into his back as she stiffened, groaned loudly, then went still. "Shit! Is it always like this? This is how it was supposed to be all this time? Dammit! Damn you, Steve.

"Oh, but, Theo? You didn't cum yet. Did you? Did I miss it? What can I do?"

"Just give me another minute. I'm close." He started thrusting. Increasing the pace again and in a few moments she felt him tighten, lose his rhythm and then slow. She was so excited about him cumming that another orgasm shook her.

Hugging him tightly, she kissed him. "Theo, thank you. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it could be like that. And I feel like we're just getting started. Would you...I mean, could you?

"Yes, Linda. I would love to spend the night with you. Let me let Emma know.

>Going to spend the night. Back at noon tomorrow. Alright?

"Hold on a second, Hugh. I need to check the message from Theo."

>OK, Theo. See you at noon.

"Hugh! We have all night. He's not coming back until noon tomorrow. Now bring that thing of yours up here and let me help him get his strength back. Ooooh. He's starting to grow again. And there's another place he hasn't explored yet. You up for it, Hugh?" She handed him the tube of lubricant.

"Hell, yea!" Pulling her onto all fours, he coated her pucker and himself and then started to slowly push against the resistance. She tensed, but then the head slid past the sphincter and he eased all the way in. Waiting a few seconds, he then started moving in and out, reached around and started rubbing her clit with one hand and a breast with the other.

Darn. This is not so bad. In fact, I think I like it. Why didn't I ever let Theo do it?

"All set, Linda. Now where were we?" And the trap has been baited for tomorrow morning.

"I was just about to see what I taste like on you. So just lie back...."

"I have a better idea. I'll lie back and you bring yours up here so we both get to enjoy it."

"No, Theo. I have cum in there. You shouldn't...."

"I can't hear a word you say, Linda. Now swing your thigh over. That's right. And.." He pulled her down to his face and sucked in her clit. Just the thought of him being under her was enough to set her off again. She shuddered and then lay still on his belly. Resting a moment, then sliding his softened cock into her mouth into her mouth. Now let's see if I can make you happy again....

As the light from the parking lot was replaced by the light of day and brightened the room. He awoke and stirred. He tried to slide out of bed to the bathroom without waking her. No luck. She grabbed him and hugged him tight. "Theo? That was the best night of my entire life." She started to cry. "I can't believe it's over and soon you'll be gone. Back to your home. With Emma. You just made me feel so much better. In so many ways. Although I have to say, Mr. Hot Rocks, that between your mouth and that wonderful serpent of yours.....My goodness."

Crying gently again. "I've wasted so much time with Steve. I never knew. Never imagined. And now you have to leave. Thank you for the memory, Theo. I will always treasure this night we had."

"What if I didn't leave?"

"What? The agreement."

"This whole escort thing is a crock. You're divorcing Steve. I guarantee you Hugh is at my house right now so I'm going to divorce Emma. What if we spend more time together and see how it goes?"

"You mean, you would, maybe, want to be with me?"

"Darn, Linda. He really did a number on you, didn't he? You're beautiful. Smart. Funny. Alive. You still have that spark, that joy, that passion for life. You have so much to give to those around you. To the world. And maybe me?"

"Geeze, Theo. I've been drawn to you for years. I always imagined what it might be like...But I was married. You were married. And Emma's my friend. But now? I can't think of anything I would love more. Heck, if you can do to me what you did last night. Even once in a while. I'm yours for sure. Are you sure about this,Theo?"

"Yup. Besides, I love girls that look like Popeye. You know with her one squinty eye. Nice colors on your face this morning, by the way. OK, Popeye. Flex those muscles." He tweaked her breast.

She laughed. "Theo? I think we could have so much fun together. But are you sure you want to pass up all those lovely ladies in the knitting club? Or the whole neighborhood?"

"Have you taken a close look at some of those ladies? Many are nice enough people, but down right scary. Kind of a 'look but don't touch' sort of thing." She laughed. "I think Wee Willie would be scared to death and remain wee if he came face to face with some of those caverns."

She laughed again. Then sternly, "Caverns? Really? Those are my friends you're talking about."

"I'm sorry, Linda. I..."

"Just giving you crap, Theo. Darn! Now you have me thinking about those caverns and crevices. Some probably haven't seen the light of day for a long time. Uggh! I'm going to laugh every time I see them just thinking of that image.

"And on that note, give me a kiss. Then take a shower with me. Please?"

An hour later. "Linda? Instead of going right to breakfast, I need to stop by the house and give Emma an envelope if she's doing what I think she's doing."

"Sure, but what if we swing by the jail on the way to give Steve his envelope?"

"Sure."

He parked on the street and quietly entered the house. He heard noise from the bedroom and tip toed to the partially opened door. "Oh, Hugh. Yes! Yes! Yes! You're fabulous Do it hard! Arrrrgh!

"Phew! That was great. I need a break."

"Well, as long as it's break time."

"Theo! No! You're not going to be home until noon!"

"I know. Sorry. I lost track of time."

"Hugh! For God's sake, get off me."

"And out of you, I guess. So let's see. Same guy more than once, in my house, in my bed, my friggin' pillow under your butt...

"It's just sad, Emma. Forty-five years. And dating for a couple before that. Four kids. Grandkids. I would have taken care of you no matter what happened. Stroke, heart attack, cancer, Alzheimer's....anything. If I could, I'd have made sure you never had to go to a nursing home.

"But I'm sur Hugh is ready to do all that. Right, Hugh? Are you ready to do that?"

Emma looked at him. "Errr, well, no. I mean, this is just an affair. Right? Just sex."

"So your goal in life is to prey on widows and restless wives. And ruin life long marriages along the way. Must be great to be you, Hugh. That's kinda sad too."

"GET OUT! Get out of here, Hugh! You are the biggest mistake of my life!"

He got up, grabbed his clothes and turned to Theo. "Sorry, Theo."

"Theo! Please! I...I don't know why I did it. I don't know what came over me. I'll never do anything like this again. I'll be more fun, I'll...Theo?" Crying. "I'll do anything. Anything at all. But please forgive me? Please don't leave? I'm begging?"

"Sorry, Emma. I've practically begged for a lot of things for most of a decade. And you ignored me. So, kinda too late. Here." He handed her the envelope. "Get an attorney, Emma. I think you'll find it more than fair. You can have the house and all the stuff in it. It's paid off so you should be able to stay here where your friends are.

"I'll call the kids and just let them know that we chose different paths or something. If you want to tell them the rest, go ahead."

Sobbing. "Theo. Please?"

"Can't, Emma. Sorry. Maybe if you had just done it the one time. But I could tell it was going to be more. Once I found out, I didn't touch you, say I love you, or anything else. And I don't think you even noticed. And you didn't doing anything special for me. Business as usual. The comfortable old chair in the living room.

"So, I'm leaving. I'll let you know my address. It's been great, Emma. You were a great friend, mother, wife for many years. Figure out what you want for the rest of your life. I hope you can find happiness or at least some contentment.

"I'm going to pack a few things and take a few of my tools and stuff. I really don't want anything. None of it really matters. Just stuff, you know? Bye."

Putting her hands on her face, 'God! What am I going to do? I'll never find a man like Theo again. Why? Why? Why?' And she cried.

Theo drove to Linda's. Tears still in his eyes. Why? Why'd she do it? Why couldn't she have come back to life without Hugh?

She was on the couch, crying also. "Oh, Theo. You're crying. It must have been awful. What can I do to help?"

"I just don't understand why, Linda? Why would she do it? Why? After all this time?"

"I have no answer for you, Theo. Why did I marry Steve? Why did I stay with him? Why? Why? Why? I guess we just do stupid stuff. It is what it is. I don't know how much time I/we have, but I am determined to make the make the most of it. So many things to do and see."

Looking at him closely and cupping his face in her hands, "and if you can do to me even a little of what you did last night, well, I'll be the happiest woman in the world and, Theo? If you stay with me, I promise I will work every day to make you a happy man and try to keep you young at heart. Should we see how it goes? At least give things a try?"

"Sounds like a good plan, Linda."

She smiled, mopped her cheek and kissed him. She put an arm around him and pulled him close. Kissed his head. "Theo. It'll be OK. We'll work it out. Make each other better. If you want. It's just another transition. Some of those like getting married were good. Some like the last kid leaving were awful.

"At least you had many, many good years with Emma. Before she got tired with life. Like so many of the ladies around here. Since the kids left just under twenty years ago, my life has sucked. Big time.

"I was just so scared. Scared of change. Scared to leave. All the 'what if's' just paralyzed me. But I'm not afraid any more, Theo. I have no idea where I'm going, what I'm going to do, or how much time I have. But I do know I would like to share that all with you if you'd like. Think about it. For real."

"Nothing to think about. Let's do it. At least give it a try. Linda, I need to call my kids. I think they'll be pretty upset. I'll be the bad guy and she'll be the victim."

"....Because you're not going to tell them what really happened. Right? They may surprise you. I have to call mine, too. I think they'll be relieved and say 'about time."

An hour later...."So, Theo?"

"I'm an ass. A terrible human being. I should be ashamed. How could I? After all these years and all she's done for me? Kinda pisses me off since two of them are divorced. Oh, well. How about you?"

"They are overjoyed. About time. What took you so long? Speaking of adventure, how would you like to live in the mountains of Colorado? We can stay with my daughter, they have a big house. Figure out the next steps. It's incredible there. Beats the heck out of here. Way too hot and buggy."

"Sold. What are we waiting for? Let's get you packed and head out. Do we need a truck? She shook he head.

"Just what'll fit in the van. And you, Theo. Everything else is just stuff."