The Accidental Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was now dancing around the room as she waited for her bath to run. A few minutes later and their young keyholder had slipped into the water leaving Ellie gazing at Kai, her eyes betraying lust as her hips pulsed faster and faster against his metal stub.

Kai shuffled closer, desperately banging his steel cage into the warmth between Ellie's legs. Every time he thrust, there was a metallic clang as he knocked helplessly on Ellie's vagina's prison door.

Ellie and Kai froze as they heard a ripple of bath water and watched Kate tiptoe back, her hair in a bun and dripping with water with a fluffy white towel around her. She clambered on to the bed, straddling her captives as she stretched for her phone on the opposite bedside table. Both Kai and Ellie were consumed inside her steamy towel, gazing up at her free and naked crotch, enduring drips of hot bubbly water as she clambered over them.

"Eeees?" Kai moaned into his gag.

"Oh, you want to talk?" Kate exclaimed, "Mmm.... I wonder what you'll say."

With a flick of her fingers, Kate unhooked the buckle from each of their ball gags and then slinked back to her hot bath.

*

"Oh Kai, I'm so close," Ellie gasped between passionate kisses, "I want you!"

"Oh, yeah!" Kai cried, trying to force his body on to hers so he could somehow slip his cage beneath Ellie's crotch plate, "Can you get out of your cuffs?" he panted.

"No, they're so fucking tight!"

"Have you seen the key?"

"It's hanging around 'her' neck," Ellie moaned, "Dangling between her pert little modest breasts."

"I like your," Kai growled, reaching in to suck his colleague's nipples.

"Oh don't, or I'll cum in this fucking belt!"

Ellie thrust her hips again, her belt clattering against Kai's cage, "I'll smash it off!" she panted as she tried to break out of the high tensile steel that sealed off their genital.

"Maybe I can pull your belt down," Kai breathed, the connecting chain tugging against the crotch of Ellie's belt as he edged towards the foot of the bed.

"This tiny belt over my hips? No way! Slip your cock out!"

"I'm pierced. Half my cock will stay in the cage!"

They were running out of ideas, "Kate!" Ellie cried.

"No!" Kai gasped, "Never ask Kate for release, she'll time lock us for a week out of spite."

They could hear music coming from the bathroom accompanied by Kate's surprising tuneful voice. The image of their carefree keyholder surrounded by bubbles filled their minds, "The padlock she used to lock us together is Bluetooth controlled," Kai breathed, "If she drops her phone in the bath we're fucked."

Ellie was moaning incoherently, "Oh Kai, I've never been this horny! I have to fuck you!"

Kai struggled closer, fighting against his maddening cuffs to thrust his tongue deeper as they kissed. Their manacled bodies made out as far as Kate's cruelly locked restraints would allow, with Kate's sexless bunnies exhausted by the time their mistress returned.

*

Growing up, Kate's family had never had money and just being in the hotel suite made her tingle. She had never lived in a house with a bath and the chance to lie in hot bubby water, exploring how her touch felt underwater far outweighed any concerns she may have had her chained slaves.

With the water now tepid, she climbed out, wrapped yet another fresh towel around her and dripped back to the bedroom. Just seeing Kai and Ellie's doting eyes gazing up was like foreplay, arousing her body and making her pant. She untucked the towel which fell to expose her naked body. She climbed on to the bed, her flexible hips stretching until she held both of their heads in a double schoolgirl pin.

"Thank you," Kate smiled shyly, "This is such a fantasy of mine."

Kai and Ellie were taken aback by their moody keyholder's openness and even vulnerability.

"It's wonderful for us too," Ellie replied.

Kate turned her attention to Ellie, lifting her leg across so that just Ellie's head was framed between her naked thighs, "Do you want to earn your way out of those cuffs?" Kate smiled salaciously, edging closer, offering up her shaved crotch to Ellie's lips.

Ellie kissed her mistress's clit passionately, running her tongue across her vagina. Ellie's sexual pleasure was now one with Kate's, her libido existing vicariously through the sultry brunette, desperate to lock eyes from beneath Kate's hot thighs. Ellie's cries were loud and aroused as Kate danced on her face. Kate's open body soaking up every sensation as her buttocks pummelled the helpless woman beneath her. She orgasmed and rolled on to the bed to hug her manacled lover.

Ellie's face was flushed and panting, as was Kate's who was grinning deliriously through jumbled hair.

"I felt that through my belt," Ellie breathed, eying the glinting steel.

"Wow, I can penetrate steel," Kate mouthed, "... pity your fingers never will!"

Kate redressed in her pink camisole and short shorts and stood watching Ellie and Kai writhe on the bed, grinding their locked-up genitals against each other.

"Oh, so close!" Kate teased, "I wonder how housekeeping will get you out of this little pickle."

"No, please!" Kai cried.

Kate just giggled as she fetched the handcuff key and freed Ellie's wrists. She then collected her phone, which was balancing precariously on the rim of the still full bath and entered her unique ten-digit code to release the padlock that held Kai and Ellie together.

"Unlock my cock?" Kai asked hopefully, prioritising his penis over his wrists.

Kate knelt on the bed next to him with her legs clinched together and her top straightened to cover at least part of her breasts; their promiscuous keyholder looking unusually demure.

"Sorry Kai," she whispered, "you're just a pawn in my fantasy."

Kai watched longingly, hoping that she would come closer and reveal her erogenous zones. Chastity had started as being all about him. A tease, a power play to appeal to his kinky nature, but Kate had turned that on its head. His incarceration in the cage was now all about Kate and her amusement.

Kate kissed his cheek and winked, "Keep being cute and one day you may come out to play."

Kai struggled to move close enough to kiss her knee, but Kate didn't react. He looked up, desperate to understand what crazy thought might be running through her mind. It was finally dawning on him that he would need to unlock her twisted daydreams if he was ever to have another erection.

His cock was throbbing from the evening with the girls. Every time he caught Kate's eyes and shared a moment, his cock flickered expectantly into life, only for the glimmer of hope to be extinguished by a nonchalant flick of the brunette's hair as she looked away.

Kate's fingers and perfectly manicured nails encircled her phone. She flicked to the keyholding app and showed Kai a screen with an 'unlock' button.

"Oh fuck, thank you," he panted, his crushed cock oozing pre-cum as his eyes floated up the inside of Kate's PJ shorts and her bare body beneath.

Kate touched the screen and seconds later Ellie squealed with delight. She lifted her cocktail dress as the locking pins in her belt clicked open. Her skintight steel panties literally fell away in her hands leaving her naked beneath.

"Oh, thank you Katie!" Ellie cried.

"You deserve a little time with your genital," Kate purred.

"And mine?" Kai mouthed.

"Yours stay in my possession... under my lock and key,"

Kate caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror and flicked back her brunette locks and plumped up her breasts.

"What key?" Kai asked.

"What? Oh yeah, my unique fifteen-digit code with lockout after five attempts."

A pang of electricity shot through Kai's cock.

"Fuck!" he cried.

Kate laughed, sending ripples through her long dark hair, and shocked him again. Kai thrust his hips madly, trapped on the very edge of orgasm. She edged forward and opened her legs to let Kai's trembling lips press against her inner thigh. He had never felt so alive and aroused, his mind was orgasming repeatedly even if his cock couldn't. His swollen balls bulged beneath his cage as she leaned down to kiss him.

"We will make love," Kate whispered, "... but not tonight."

12